What a Sight

Story Info
Petite woman exposes her small breast.
757 words
4.04
45.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was an instructor for a large nonprofit agency. Two women recently made an appointment with him to recertify their CPR for their employment. They arrived right on time and he sat down across the table from the two of them. One of the ladies, Diane, was in her 40s, very nice lady but very plain looking. The other one, Sharon, was in her early 30s, very petite, 5 foot 3, no more than 100 pounds, long brunette hair to her mid back, just very pretty. She had on just the right amount of makeup, especially around her eyes.

Sharon had on jeans and a T-shirt, but that shirt was very low cut. He could see the top quarter inch of very sexy, smooth, white satin bra cups covering her 32A tits. The rounded top edge of her breasts was also visible. The push up feature of the bra was working perfectly to create two mouth watering mounds.

He was trying desperately to look in her eyes as he was talking to her and her friend, but those little titties were magnetic. They kept pulling his eyes back down there. She caught him twice when he didn't look away fast enough. Both times he thought that he detected a very small smile.

After they finished the introductions, they got out the CPR equipment so that the ladies could demonstrate their skills. As Sharon knelt on the floor and got in position to perform the CPR skills, her little round ass jutted out behind her. Her T shirt, which earlier had displayed just a small amount of her bare belly, now pulled farther up her back as she stretched out. Her low slung jeans pulled down a small distance and now, for the first time, he saw the three bright red strings of her thong panties.

Both women did a great job with the skills portion of the test. After they cleaned up the equipment, they moved back to the tables for the written test. Diane then excused herself to use the restroom. He was gathering up the papers to prepare for the written test when he heard his petite goddess clear her throat.

He looked up at her and stopped dead in his tracks. Sharon was grinning at him and as his eyes moved downward, he saw that she had taken her right hand and grabbed the upper edge of her shirt and bra and pulled both down. This action fully exposed her cute little right breast. Her areola was small, but was just right for her breast. Her nipple, however, was very large and very stiff. It stood straight out about a half inch.

He stood there staring. He wanted to see what message her face was sending, but he couldn't tear his eyes away from this gorgeous sight before him. After what was probably 10 seconds, she slowly pulled her clothing back over the breast. She then used her hand over her clothing to work her tit back into its proper place in her bra.

When he was sure the show was over, he looked up into her face and saw the biggest, brightest smile ever. She then winked at him, and then ran her tongue all around her shiny, pink glossed lips. Just about then, the door opened and Diane returned from the rest room.

This angel acted like nothing at all had happened. As they were taking the written test, he stood across the room trying not to stare at the front of her shirt. He lost that battle. She looked up at him several times. He made no effort to look away anymore. He got a smile from her each time she caught him. They both did very well on the written test. Sharon got a 90. Diane got a 100. Apparently her friend was paying more attention to the job at hand. They both tucked their new CPR cards into their purses, said goodbye and left.

Luckily, they were his last appointments for the day. He left immediately and headed home. He got undressed and began to jack off as images of her beautiful eyes, her smile and especially that amazing breast kept flashing through his brain. It was just so sexy the way she had exposed herself and then acted like nothing had happened. He hadn't pumped his cock more than a few times when he shot the biggest load he could remember.

He hoped that she was as turned on as he was. What a sexy little minx.