What a Surprise

Story Info
The love between a mother and son and friend
2.4k words
4.25
198.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the age of 25 I was still living at home with my mother because of financial reasons. After father died I moved in with mother because father left her with virtually nothing. Father was a gambler so he never had much to give to mother when he died. Mother was having a lot of trouble making ends meet that she needed my help. I make a very good living as a contractor and I knew mother would appreciate the help. I don’t have a family of my own so mother and I were all we had. Mother and I had been lovers since my 18th birthday. That was the first time we made love to each other. A day I have never, or will never forget. Mother and I have fucked each other many times since. I knew mother and I would fuck again but this time mother would have a surprise for me. It was mid summer I had taken some time off from work to spend with mother. She liked having me around to talk to but I had been working so much we hadn’t see much of each other lately. Mother went to town with her best friend to get something for dinner. I decided to take a swim in the pool.

We lived in the country so I decided to go swimming naked knowing that no one would be around to see me. It really didn’t matter if I was seen because I’m not the shy type. I had been in the pool for awhile when I decided to go in the house to get something to drink. When I entered the kitchen mother was there with her best friend Sue. They had just returned from town after an afternoon of shopping. Sue is about 40 years old with long red hair and brown eyes. She has a slim almost perfect body with breasts that are perfectly round with large nipples. They are so perfect that they can make your mouth water just thinking about them. Her skin is dark from the tanning beds she goes to several times a week. Her lips are full and sexy especially when she smiles. Mother was putting food in the cupboard when Sue turned and saw me standing at the doorway naked. Sue knew right away I liked her looking at me because my dick came to attention without hesitation. She looked at mother and said, “Tammy why haven’t you told me how well built your son is”. Mother look up and says “wonderful isn’t he”! I started to leave when mother gestured for me to come into the kitchen.

Mother looked at Sue and told her I was hers if she wanted me. Mother ask me, Do you want to fuck her? I smiled and told her I would love to fuck her more then anything. Sue reached down to rap her slim cold fingers around the shaft my cock. Her hands were small but she took a firm hold of my dick to let me know what I was in store for. She got on her knees to suck my big hard throbbing piece of meat. She slowly took her tongue and licked the tip of the head moving her tongue around it with great passion. She meticulously began to take in my dick inch by inch; until all 9 inches of my massive cock went straight down her throat. At first when my dick hit the back of her throat she gagged for a moment. It didn’t take her long to adjust to my dick being so far down her throat. While she was swallowing my dick she moved her hand between my legs to delicately rub my balls. With the other hand she began to finger fuck me in my ass. I liked having her finger me up my ass, feeling them probing around moving in and out. Her mouth was warm and wet with saliva as she moved her lips along the length of my shaft forcing it’s massive head down her tiny little throat. Just for a moment I looked up to see what mother was doing. She had removed all her clothes and was sitting in a chair with her legs up on the edge of the table fucking herself with the handle of a thick wooden spoon. With one hand she was jamming that wooden spoon deep into her pussy. With the other she was slapping her clit to arouse herself even more. I was really getting into seeing mother doing herself while Sue sucked my dick; that I began shooting my cum repeatedly into Sue’s mouth. Sue pulled my dick from her mouth to let my cum shoot upon her face and lips. Licking it from her lips as if it was all there was.

As I looked at mother all I could think of was how beautiful she is. I thought as I looked at her naked body I couldn’t wait until it was her turn. I thought after I was finished with Sue I would fuck mother just for Sue to watch. As I looked at her I thought about how perfect her body is. It is as perfect as Sue’s and then some. I could not help wanting to fuck mother. Her breasts were smooth and soft looking; they were slightly pink but firm. They are a perfect size with large succulent nipples making them easy to suck.. Mother is in her 40’s but looks like a woman of 30. Her butt is soft but firm, just right to grab a hold of when fucking. I was thinking about how much I wanted to lick her ass hole. Her pussy had thick lips, and was shaved clean to expose them. I wanted her so bad I began to cum uncontrollably. While I was doing all the thinking about mother Sue was still sucking my dick. Sue saw what was happening to me and decided it was time I fucked her.

Sue got to her feet and started to remove her clothes as fast as she could. Once naked she turned her back to me and leaned over a kitchen chair. I took my saliva soaked dick and began to put it deep into her pussy. It was the tightest pussy my dick had ever penetrated. Inch by inch I forced my way inside her cum drenched pussy. I began to pound her tight little pussy like it was a contest I had to win. I was so involved in what I was doing to Sue I had forgotten about mother for a moment. It would not be until I heard her moan from the fucking she was giving herself that I remembered she was there. Watching mother I began to fuck Sue so hard my body was slamming her body into the back of the chair. With ever slam of my body her body and pussy would tighten to take the force. Sue began to yell fuck me you bastard fuck me harder, split my pussy apart. I could feel the head of my dick throbbing out of control. I began to feel myself getting ready to cum once again; so I started slapping Sue on the ass to get her pussy muscles to tighten around my dick. All of a sudden it was like a volcano going off, my cum came flowing out deep inside Sue’s pussy over and over again. Sue pulled my dick from her cunt and began to suck the rest of my cum from me.

I had to recharge from the fucking I gave Sue. That’s when mother came around the table and told Sue she was going to eat her pussy. Her pussy was really wet and I could smell it from where I was sitting. Sue laid on her back on the table with her legs up high and spread wide apart. Mother began to lick her pussy slowly a first. Moving her tongue around her clit until it was stretching out to be sucked. Then mother stuck her tongue deep into Sue’s pussy while tasting my cum at the same time. Mother loved the taste of Sue’s pussy and my cum combined She began tongue fucking her as hard and as fast as she could. Sue was moaning eat that pussy bitch eat that pussy, while at the same time rubbing and slapping her clit to bring herself to a wonderful but intense climax. Sue’s cum was flowing from her pussy like water from a fountain. Mother was licking it up like it was precious gold. I could not stand any more I began to stroke my dick to get it hard again. After getting my dick hard I walked up behind mother and shoved the full length of my dick into her pussy with one full stroke. I grabbed mother by her hair and fucked her as hard as I could. With her face deep in Sue’s pussy she began to moan with delight. I pounded her pussy like there was no tomorrow.

I fucked mother for about 45 minutes when I began to shoot my cum in her hot steaming pussy. I pulled out my dick with it dripping with cum, and shoved it deep into her ass. I felt her legs stiffen and her back arch as I pumped her repeatedly. Hearing her moan from my dick tearing at her ass I wanted them to fuck me as hard as I was fucking them. I ask Sue to go into my bed room and get my 10 inch dildo. It was a dildo that she could strap on. When she returned I had mother on the floor eating her pussy and playing with her breasts. I began to pinch her erect nipples to arouse her even more. I was on my knees with my ass up in the air. I told Sue to kneel down behind me, and fuck me with the dildo just like I fucked her. She got on her knees and put the head of the dildo in the opening of my ass. It was hurting but I loved the pain as if was the best feeling in the world. That’s when I buried my face deep into mother’s pussy and began to lick and suck on it as fast as I could. Her clit was long so I sucked it between my lips until mother’s body began to shake out of control. Her cum was all over my face thick and sticky but I sucked her pussy until she could not stand it any more. Sue continued to push her body toward mine forcing the dildo deeper and deeper into my ass. I began to scream repeatedly in great pain but I wanted her to force it deeper. That’s when Mother pushed me off of her body so she could get up to watch. By this time Sue had the entire 10 inches inside my ass fucking me as hard as I fucked her. Mother gets over me and begins rubbing the cheeks of my ass pulling them apart to get a better look.

With every stroke Sue took I screamed in ecstasy feeling her push and pull the dildo in and out of my ass. The more I screamed in delight of being fucked the more it turned mother and Sue on. I was really beginning to enjoy being fucked, I didn’t want Sue to stop. I told mother to go to my bed room and get the wipe that was on my bed. When she returned I ask her to strike me with the wipe. I grabbed on to the chair as mother struck me over and over. Leaving my back red and swollen with wipe marks. I really liked what the were doing me, I liked it a lot. With every strike of the wipe my ass muscles got tighter so the pain would became even more intense. Sue was getting tired fucking me so hard, so mother strapped on the dildo and took her turn. She fucked me so hard I had to grab a hold of the table legs to keep her from throwing me off balance. Sue got on the floor under me so I could eat her pussy. She had her legs spread all the way apart so I could lick every inch. I licked her pussy over and over until her cum was dripping from my tongue. Her pussy was hot with passion and lust. Sue’s pussy was screaming for me to suck it dry. I sucked her pussy so much I could feel every time she had an orgasm just with my tongue. When they had finished with me mother and Sue took me to the bath room and gently gave me a bath while jacking me off. It was there was of saying there will be more to come. We took the bath together feeling each others body and enjoy the warm water. After the bath we all laid down on my king size bed and fell to sleep.

Morning came and I woke up to mother sucking my dick. I took my hand and began to finger fuck Sue to wake her up. She rolled over and kissed me good morning. I told he to climb onto my face so I could start the morning eating her pussy. Mother was sucking my dick so hard she was pulling the skin at the base of my dick away from my body. She had my dick so deep in her throat I could feel her throat muscles tightening and releasing around the head of my dick. I began to cum so hard my entire body began to shake. Then mother climbed onto my dick pushing it deep into her cunt. Forcing herself up and down as if it were the very first time she had ever been fucked. During this entire time I was sucking on Sue’s clit. Her pussy was so wet with her love juice it was dripping down each side of my face. I tried to lick up as much as I could while still sucking Sue’s hot steaming pussy. We finished out the day fucking each other as if we would never see each other again.

Those two days were the best two days I had ever had . Sue and mother were best friends and still are. I have become one of Sue’s best friends, and we get together quite often. The Three of us live together and make love as often as my job allows. Mother or Sue have no other men in their lives. They make love only to each other until I get home, then their pussies and asses belong to me and me alone.