What A Surprise!

Story Info
Your best friend is tied up.
1.1k words
3.47
45.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stop dead in your tracks! You can't believe what you are seeing! I had told you that I had a special surprise for you but you assumed a fancy dinner. Thus, explaining the tight black, spaghetti strapped dress and heels your wearing. You never imagined the site before you or how much it turns you on. Speechless you sit down to behold the sight. Your best friend tied naked doggy style to your bed. Her ass hanging in the air red as an apple from me spanking it, her nipples hanging from her breasts erect due to the clamps on them, her mouth gagged and hands tied behind her back. You notice the leather collar on her neck with writing woven into it, "SLAVE.' After taking your friends tender body in, you look at me from head to toy. I stand there in all my glory with only a whip and a collar in hand.

My cock is at full attention as I call you over, " Get over here, and start sucking me off like the slave you are!" You rise from your feet, still unsure of what is happening but you undress and crawl over to my cock.

I grab you by the hair and say," Slaves should listen faster and do what their master tells them." You go to lick the head of my cock but in a flash I pull your head forward and thrust my hips. My purple head and hard vein shaft slip right in to your throat as I face fuck you. You try your best not to gag, as your pussy gets wetter and wetter. Your friend starts to get figdty and randy watching me manhandle you so I flash my ship and smack her ass.

I pull you off my dick, you try to continue sucking but I smack you and yell, "NO!" "Go lick the other sluts pussy, she better cum quickly or you won't get to tonight!" You rush behind her, smelling her ripe soaking pussy, your tongue goes right to work, fuck the nicety's you start rolling your tongue around her giant clit. You've never seen one so big and you love the fact that it is sensitive enough that she jumps when you flick it. As you lick her pussy, I pull the gag from her mouth and let her suck my cock. She twirls her tongue around the head then starts to take more and more till she bucks from your pussy play and my cock slips deep into her mouth. We work into a rhythm; my veiny cock works into her mouth as your play on her clit makes convulse forward. Her orgasm is earth shattering.

"Start licking her ass, I need it good and lubed!" I command, you promptly follow the order never shying away from a rimjob.

She begins to protest, "I've nev.............." I shove the gag back in her mouth and leave the room for a second.

I return to find you still probing her rosebud. You turn to look at me, you see that I have placed an anal strapon on. You smile maniacally.

"Go get your pussy licked by your best friend, MY SLAVE!" You pull her gag and shove your bare dripping pussy in her mouth before she can protest. You watch me move behind her. Lube dripping off both my cocks, I rub my real dick up and down her slit till she starts licking you. I, then, slide my dick an inch in, just till the head disappears and she can feel my other dick on her ass. Her eyes widen; you just grab the back of her head and pull it into your pussy. I spread her tight ass cheeks and push the head of my second penis into the entrance of her ass. After the all-familiar pop, she seems to relax. My cock fills her tight pussy and virgin ass as I slowly shove inch after inch into her. You have your first orgasm of the night. You want your ass lubed for fucking too, so you turn around and put her face between your ass cheeks. She is so disoriented from the fucking that she just starts to lick your brown hole. You bring your hand back to your erect clit to bring yourself closer to those needed orgasms. By this time, your best friend's body had adjusted to the intrusion and I started fucking her like a wild beast. Her pussy starts to convulse around my cock and her ass tightens to as she moans into your ass having an orgasm. I though she was going to rip my cock off. You follow suit and have another orgasm. I call you over to suck my balls as I fuck your best friend and without hesitation your there. The sights, the feelings, the sounds, the smells all too much for me to bear, my balls tighten. After a final thrust, I withdraw and cum all over her ass.

"Lick it up, if you want a fucking." I command.

We untie your friend and I tell you sluts to get me hard again. You both start licking up the side of my semi-hard penis. You reach around and grab my ass as she fondles my massive balls. Quickly I get hard again and you two start fighting over who gets to swallow my cock. I stop the both of you and get you to get in doggy position on the bed. I place a blindfold over your eyes. You can hear rustling in the background. It seems like forever before you me slide under you and place my cock at your pussy. I kiss you deeply as I slide my cock easily into your pussy. I hold it there and that when you feel the strap-on entering your asshole. It also slips in easily. You Love being filled with two cocks feeling them slip by each other. You best friend and I start to get into rhythm. Our relentless pounding on your body brings you too I mind blowing orgasm and convulse between us. Your orgasm seems to last forever from the constant amount of cock that fills you. You collapse and pass out on top of me as we continue to fuck you. My orgasm approaches soon after but not before I could replace your best friend by fucking you in the ass. I pull my cock just about all the way out when I cum so that your friend can lick it clean. You wake up a few hours later, tied to the bed spread eagle. You best friend between my legs sucking my cock.

I look up at you and kiss your lips, "Glad to see your awake. ready for round two?" You notice the collars are now around my neck and yours..........................................