What a Tit Fuck!

Story Info
Tit loving friend gets more than he expected.
933 words
4.06
208.7k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
117 Followers

Every time we got together with my buddy and his wife, Burt & Michelle, Burt could not resist staring at my wife’s melon sized tits. In the beginning, there were short glances out of the corner of his eyes. Now true, I can’t blame the guy! Her big beautiful tits were just one of the things that attracted me to her as well. But over time the glances became obsessive stares whenever he thought no one could see him. But being a guy, I was quick to spot the object(s) of his attention and was both flattered and yes kind of excited. Until I said something, my wife was oblivious.

As part of a dare and partly a test, I suggested she should wear more revealing clothes. Clothes that were more form fitting and enhancing of her cleavage. And man! What a cleavage! I figured if nothing else I would benefit from this. She reluctantly agreed to my wickedness and accepted the dare.

One evening that proved to be too much for Burt, she wore a button down yellow sweater dress that clung to her body. Her tits, thighs and ass were clearly on display . Although there were about 30 buttons in the front, she deliberately left the top ones open enough to show that beautiful cleavage and wore a one of those bras that pop the tits up. She wore a black velvet choker around her neck and her hair up. Your eyes were automatically drawn to her breasts.

We all decided to try out a new bar lounge in town. The crowd was a good mix. As we entered several heads turned as my wife walked in. Her yellow dress just drew attention from everyone, men and women. She was just stunning. Voluptuous!

Well due to the generous strong drinks, the new bar owners were trying hard to please the patrons, we all got buzzed quickly. I could tell my wife who is normally shy and modest was starting to enjoy the attention she was getting.

She started to send little signals that she was getting horny. Licking her lips more often, staring at my lips while I spoke to her. For that fact, when anyone spoke. She ignored her dress top buttons becoming undone. Allowing more of her cleavage to show.

All this was not lost on Burt. Who by this time completely ignored his wife and focused intently on mine. He took every opportunity to speak closely to her. Brushing against her breasts, here and there. She seemed to welcome his advances.

By now I was in the zone and lust had taken over. I too was focusing on my wife. Actually I was focusing on any woman who was within view. I found Burt’s approach rather amusing and thought it was time to bring to the next level and have some fun..

I whispered in my wife’s ear that Burt’s cock was ready to burst out of his pants. To which she devilishly giggled like a bad girl who’s about to be naughty. She asked him point blank, if he liked what he saw and if he’d like some. Burt’s jaw dropped! Shit my jaw dropped as well! Burt just nodded. That was all he could do.

She took his hands and placed them on each side of her tits and squeezed them together. This accentuated her cleavage even more.. Her nipples stood straight up from the excitement of his touch and being so wicked in public. Surprisingly, no one else noticed, not even his wife. Whose ass was by cupped by none other than me. Hey, a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do! Right?

By now Burt’s cock was indeed bulging and looking for relief. My wife suggested they take this outside. She simply turned to me, smiled, licked her lips and winked at me. I followed them to the car, leaving his wife’s ass at the bar (at least for now).

Both of them got into the back seat and I in the front. Burt wasted no time feeling up my wife’s tits and pushing his hand between her thigh to her wet pussy. He behave like I wasn’t even there. My wife from time to time glanced at me. Staring into my eyes. Letting me know just was loving the feel of another man touching her.

She started to return his touches and passionate tongue kisses. Her hand reached down and unzipped his pants. With that, his cock popped right out in all it’s glory. Pre-cum oozing from his cock head. She gasped at the thickness of it. And quickly started to suck on it hard.

She then knelt in front of him and opened all of her buttons and unsnapped her bra. Her tits tumbled out onto his cock. Which she placed right between each melon like globe. His cock head stuck out over the tops of her tits. She pressed her tits together and proceeded to rub his cock between them. Harder and harder. Her nipples standing straight. She would flick tongue from time to time on his cock head. The momentum building.

Burt couldn’t hold back any longer and with a stifled moan he exploded a load of cum on her tits, her face and lips and hair. My wife rubbed the cum on her tits and licked what was on his shaft. With her hands she kept slowly pumping his cock up and down to get all of his cum out. Burt was spent. It seemed he got more than he ever expected.

Now about his wife...

tonysnow
tonysnow
117 Followers