What A Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day before the club.
1.9k words
4.01
34.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of "What a Trip" although it is not necessary to read it first, it couldn't hurt.

*

Last night had been incredible. It was more than my wife, Yvette, or I could have imagined. After the dance Danny, the stripper, had given my wife and the few licks of Danny's pussy my wife had taken, we were both extremely horny. The cab ride back was great with the hand job Yvette gave me. As soon as we left the cab we were all over each other. It took everything we had to control ourselves as we almost ran thru the casino to catch the elevator to our room.

We had just stepped into the elevator and as the door was closing Yvette dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants. Man was this exciting. I asked, "What if someone gets on this thing?" Her only reply, "Let them I want your dick." With that she engulfed my dick with her mouth. Only too soon did we reach our floor.

I began to put my dick back in my pants. Yvette had other ideas. She grabbed it a led me down the hall towards our room. I noticed a couple walking our way as we tuned the corner and started to panic a little. Yvette just tucked her hand and my dick with it in close to the side opposite the couple and led me past. The turned a looked at us a little strangely but just kept walking. What a rush. As soon as they were past, Yvette dropped my dick and ran down the hall to the room. I followed with my raging hard on bobbing in front.

As soon as we were inside our room, I grabbed her and thru her on the bed. I then dove face first into her soaking wet cunt. She was as wet as she has ever been. In fact, she had pussy juice slowly flowing down each leg. I would love to go into more details, but this story isn't about me fucking my wife. It's about her and the strip club. Needless to say, we fucked each others brains out that night.

The next morning, if you call 10am the morning, we finally woke up and got ready for another day in Vegas. I so wanted to climb in the shower with her but as I saw her shapely ass thru the shower door. As I opened the door to get in she stopped me. "You are just going to have to wait to get some of this later", she said. I was about to protest and she jumped in with "Just think about what could happen tonight. You might want to save your strength for later." With that she closed the shower door and left me standing there with another raging hard-on.

With that I went back into the bedroom and turned the TV on and waited my turn. Damn, that woman sure knows how to make me horny. By the time she was done with her shower, I my hard-on had softened and a got in the shower by myself and proceeded to get ready.

Of course I was ready before Yvette, even if I did get into the shower last. So I just decided to sit down and turn the TV back on. Just as I get it on Yvette pops her head out of the bathroom as say, "Why don't you go down to the Casino and I'll meet you when I'm finished getting ready. You probably need to win some money to pay for the bill we'll rack up at the strip club tonight." With that I almost ran to the door only stopping to tell here she could find me at the Black Jack tables.

After about 45 minutes my phone rang. Boy, the dealer sure didn't like that but after saying it was my wife he got over it. I had to step away from the table to talk being casinos don't like you at the table with cell phones, cheating and things like that. She said that she was going to do a little shopping and that I could do whatever I wanted for the next few hours. I tried to tell her I'd rather spend some time with her, but made it perfectly clear she was going alone, and that I would appreciate it later. Who can argue with that?

Around 3pm I had finally had enough black jack and since I was up around a grand I decided to head back up to the room for a little rest. I thought Yvette would sure be surprised by my luck at the table. Little did I know that the real surprise would be for me later.

I must have fallen asleep while watching TV because I was awakened with a luscious pair of lips wrapped around my now hardening dick. Yvette had quietly come back to the room and decided to wake me up. As I said the surprises were going to be mine tonight. Just as I was about to blow a load into her sweet mouth she stop and told me to hold that thought for latter. She was really being cruel but if it was going to get better who was I to disagree.

I asked here what she had done for all those hours and she said she made a few purchases. When I pushed her further she said, "A new purse, some shoes and a few other things." Then she added, "And if you want to see them later no snooping." My curiosity was up as was my dick. She came back over and stood by the side of the bed. Only then did I notice what she had been wearing. She had on a very short, white sun dress. If she bend over at all it was clear she was going to be showing more than a little ass cheek. The front plunged down to just about nipple level. It was not exactly a see thru dress but you could just faintly see her dark nipples and areolas thru it. And as she bent down to kiss me, it became quite obvious that not only would her ass be on display if she bent over but also her tanned tits. Man there went that hard-on. She looked at my now almost purple dick and asked what had me so horny. I replied, "You in that dress and the fact that your tits and ass were probably on display for half of Vegas." She looked at me and with out skipping a beat said, "My pussy was probably also." And with that she lifted her dress to reveal her smooth, bald, tan pussy. What could I say? Nothing, that's what.

She then proceeded to tell me about how here pussy was wet almost all afternoon knowing everyone could see her basically naked if the were in the right place. She even told me about the guy at the shoe store. He got more that a peek she said. When he went to help her try one of the pairs on she had forgotten about not wearing any undergarments. She said the way her legs were splayed he not only got a look at her pussy, she was pretty sure here pussy lips were spread open. When she realized that she what had just happen, she said she almost came from the excitement. Then she really floored me. When the guy came back with another pair of shoes, she said she intentionally had hiked here dress up. Well this time when he helped here with the shoes, knowing he could see her now wet pussy, she looked him in the face and after taking a quick look to make sure no one else could see, slide one finger into her pussy and asked him if he liked the view. She said he almost past out. With that she grabbed her shoes and told him she was ready to go. At the register she told him that the service was great. He said the same thing in return. This was me sweet, not so innocent wife and I almost couldn't believe it. Then she said, "What happens in Vegas stays..." well you the line.

Needless to say I wanted to fuck her brains out at this point. But again, she said save it for later.

After a much needed cold shower, for me at least, we got ready to go out for the evening. And once again, I was banished to the casino while Yvette finished getting ready. About an hour of black jack later, a familiar peck on the cheek told me she was done. When I turned around my jaw bounced off the floor.

There was my lovely wife looking as hot as I have ever seen in my life. As fast as my dick came to attention I'm surprised I didn't pass out from the blood leaving my head. She had on the shortest, tightest black leather skirt that was legal to wear. Her top was a gold flexed sheer number that covered little of her back and almost as little of her front. It sort of bunched up over the top of her tits like some fancy drapes. If it wasn't for this you could have seen every thing, it was that thin. With the way it draped there were 3 or 4 layers of material covering her tits and they were still plainly visible, if you looked. It was then that I noticed a couple of things different about her. First she had pierced her belly button, something I had been trying to get her to do for months. She now had a gorgeous diamond tipped bar through her navel. Found out later it was real. And even more shocking, her left nipple had a hoop hanging from it. Not a real piercing but who cared. She must have asked me five times if I was ready for diner before I snapped back to reality.

As we walked down the Strip to the restaurant, she grabbed my hand and placed it on her leather clad ass. We were just at the fountain outside of Caesar's when she turned towards me and gave me one hell of a kiss. Then just as quickly grabbed the hand not on her ass and put it under her skirt. Once again no g-string, just smooth, shaved pussy. And she was just dripping juice besides. She looked at me with her mischievous little smile and pulled my now pussy juice covered finger to her mouth and sucked it clean. She then turned and pulled me along with her as she started walking again.

Dinner was great, made even better by my lovely wife. We sat side by side in a cozy little booth and the whole time she kept letting me play with her pussy. On more than one occasion she let out a little moan of pleasure. She was enjoying giving the waiter a look at her tits when she leaned over to ask him a question about something. Hell she leaned over just to talk to him to make sure he saw her tits. Just before we were about to leave, all my pussy play must have finally gotten the best of her. She let out one not so quite moan and cam on my fingers. She must have been louder than she thought because several people at a nearby table look our way from hear little show. She even had to use her napkin to clean up some of her pussy cum.

We left the waiter a generous tip and a pussy cum filled napkin and left to grab a cab. We were on our way to see Danny at the strip club for the second night.

TO BE CONTINUED...