What a Trip Ch. 08

Story Info
The conclusion of Bobby and Aunt Linda's first adventure.
4.9k words
4.57
40.2k
16

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What has come before:

This story finds our 18-year old protagonist reconnecting with his mother's older sister on a visit to her home before he starts college in a nearby community. Turns out he's a lot more grown than she expected and she's a lot more... everything... than he expected.

All characters are over 18.


"Buckle up Bob, it's probably NOT going to be a bumpy ride, but I'm sure you're going to FEEL like it is," quipped my Aunt Linda as she started the engine on her Toyota and pulled into the campus parking lot.

"It's a great ride, Aunt El... if a little unpredictable," I assured her.

"Well that's a good thing kiddo. I plan to get you up to speed... well, at least mostly... no need to rush around corners too quickly. But, let's at least make it fun, shall we?"

I nodded, pointlessly of course since it was dark and she was driving, before replying, "Sure. Whatever you say."

Linda smirked by dashboard light. "That's the spirit. So, let's make it a game. You ask a question. It'll cost you something. I'm thinking a piece of clothing... a favor... that sort of thing. Difficulty of the question dictates the type of cost. You pay the price, and I'll answer your exact question. You fail to pay the price then no answer. If you pay, I have to answer... but only what you asked. Fair enough?"

"Sure... I guess," I replied. I wasn't quite sure where she was going with this, but hey... I'd finally get some answers.

"Okay, shoot. What's your first question?" Linda grinned and settled herself a bit more comfortably behind the wheel. I noticed that we were on surface roads rather than the highway route. I guessed that it would take a bit longer to get home, but I didn't really know the area.

"Sure. How long have you been planning this?" It seemed like a decent place to start.

"Shoes. Off and toss them in the backseat." Linda replied a little shortly.

I slipped out of my shoes and slipped them between the seats to the rear foot wells.

Linda snuck a peek at me and said, "About 2 hours. I thought dinner at Lovey's would be nice since it's near campus."

"Linda! You know that I wasn't asking about dinner. This! This whole trip. How long?"

"That'll be socks for the short answer. Socks and belt for the longer answer. Beware the dangers of pronouns dear. They're a killer. I've been planning dinner for a couple of hours. This trip and our adventures... well, that's different."

I slipped out of my socks and for good measure tossed in the belt.

"Okay, El. Long version."

"Of?" She asked innocently.

"How long have you been planning to have me visit and while visiting fuck my brains out?"

"Oh. That plan?" Linda came to a stop at a four-way intersection. Then turned left onto another road which took us through a residential area. The yards had garden decorative lighting and it seemed like a nice neighborhood.

"Okay, so how long. Well... I'm not sure I'd have wasted payment on that one, but here you go. Long version. About 10 years. As you've no doubt figured out, our family isn't exactly conventional. Your mom and I have always been close. And, we wanted you to be a part of the family. A real part of the family. That meant that at some point we'd have to let you in on the secret."

Cars were few out here, but I got the impression that we were driving away from homes and into a more rural area.

"So, we decided to keep an eye on you. We wanted to see what kind of man you turned into. If you turned out to be someone that we wanted to be closer to... well, then, I took on the terrible, onerous, distasteful task of filling you in." I, apparently, come from a family of smartasses.

"So, we figured the best way to do that would be to have you alone for a weekend or so after you turned 18 – and presumably could make decisions about what was best for you. I told Kathy that I'd sneak you off somewhere and have my wicked way with you. And, if you weren't half bad, I'd tell you about the family. So, about 10 years. This trip specifically... well, about 3 months. That do it for you, handsome?"

"Sure, Aunt El. Okay, so you guys have been involved for a long time?"

"That your question, dude?"

"Oh, shit... er... no... So, let's see. Okay, got it. What exactly happens on your girls' weekends with my mom?"

"Pants." She replied.

"Pants? I mean, we're in the car."

"I'm aware, Bobby... I'm driving it. Pants."

"Hmmm. Well, okay. I guess."

I unbuttoned, unzipped, shimmied and stripped my pants down.

"Backseat, dude."

"Oh fine." I tossed them into the back and turned sideways in my seat to look at Linda in profile.

Linda smiled. "I probably should have asked for the boxers, too. You'll want to hear this. Plus, that gap in your boxers is probably going to have a hard time holding that cock of yours. Still, a deal is a deal."

She was right, of course, sitting here anticipating what she had to say. Well, I was beginning to react.

"Okay, kiddo. So, girls' weekends. Well, we usually head to a vacation destination. There's usually some shopping. Some dining. Some catching up on gossip."

"Linda?!" I think my voice betrayed the fact that I wanted her to get to what I knew must be the good stuff.

"What? We do all those things. Oh, I guess you mean the other things that happen? Well, that's different." Linda seemed to unconsciously lick her lips.

"We usually dance. Your mom loves to dance," Linda confided. "We dress up for those weekends, so we put on the skimpiest clothes that we think we can get away with. You'll be shocked to note that I usually don't include panties in that particular mix. I'll leave you to imagine Kathy's wardrobe."

Linda looked away from the road and gave me a quick glance. I was obviously paying attention. I self-consciously glanced down and saw that my cock was more than half erect.

"I'm going to guess that you have peeked into Kathy's ... intimates draw?"

I blushed and my cock twitched. Linda looked back towards the road.

"I thought so," she said. "So, you will probably guess that she wears the silkier, lacier bits on the trips."

"Uh huh." I managed to blurt.

"Well, if you've peeked, then you've seen that hot little midnight blue wispy thing she bought last year. That's my favorite."

"Your favorite?" I asked. "Uh, I thought you said that you ... er... don't wear panties on the weekends."

"I don't, dear. I just like those. They're tiny, pretty, and wrap up your mom like a tasty little Christmas present for me."

"For. For you? So..." I mumbled.

"Of course, baby. You had to have guessed by now. I like her to wear the panties because I like to take them off of her. Your mom and I get together because we like to ... play, I guess. We always have."

"Play... as in..."

"Yes, goof ball. As in, I like to hike up her skirt, nuzzle her pussy through that lacy panty and then pull them off of her with my teeth before burying my tongue in her soaking wet cunt." Sparing a glance at me, Linda added "She and I play on those trips... just like you and I are playing on this one. Now be a dear and try not to get any of that lovely gooey pre-cum on my upholstery."

I jerked upright and realized that my cock was quivering and fully erect poking through the front of my boxers. I had been so focused on Linda and that image of my mother that I had totally forgotten that I was half dressed in a moving vehicle. I quickly tried to put my erection back inside my underwear. I wasn't as successful as I would have liked.

"Oh, that's okay dear. Just try not to get too much goo on anything... well, anything but me." Linda teased.

"So, I think that answers your question doesn't it." Linda grinned and kept driving. I was beginning to wonder where we were going. It hadn't taken this long to get to the college from Aunt El's house. Even on surface roads we should have been getting closer.

"Where are we headed anyway?"

"That'll be a shirt, honey." Linda responded.

"Wait a sec. I was just... oh, what the hell." I stripped off my shirt and tossed it into the back. I figured that riding around in boxers wasn't all that much different than riding around in a shirt and boxers.

"Very good. Okay, so we're getting gas, and then we're stopping by Wilson Lake, then we're going to my house."

"Gas?" I said as the car began to decelerate. Linda was slowing down as we approached a well lit gas station of some sort. It was apparently the only station for some way, but despite the 7 islands of gas pumps out front there were no other cars gassing up. I saw a beaten up Ford parked in front of the doors, but that was probably the attendant. Well, fine. I could wait a few minutes while Linda gassed the car. At least that would give me some time to get my erection under control. Besides if I eased down in the seat the attendant wouldn't be able to see a thing. No problem, right?

Linda reached into her purse, pulled out a credit card and held it out to me. "Premium, please. Fill 'er up."

"What?!" I blurted.

"You heard me. Fill 'er up. You don't expect a lady to fill her own gas tank when she's out on a date with a young man do you? Surely your mother raised you better."

"Bu... But, Aunt El! Oh, fine." I reached into the back seat for my clothes when Linda popped me in the nose with the credit card she was holding.

"Did I say anything about getting dressed, dude?" She smiled widely.

"I'm just wearing boxers! I can't... I mean, I couldn't... "

"You can and you will. Or you can spend the rest of your little vacation wondering what other little secrets I might have told you... or showed you... And wouldn't that be a shame. I was just starting to really get to know that handsome cock of yours."

Fuck. Just... fuck.

"Okay. Fine. But if I get arrested you have to bail me out, okay?"

"Sure thing, hon. I'll even explain that your medication must have been badly dosed or something." Linda's mirth seemed to increase as my discomfort rose. I guess I should have gotten used to this by now. Still, I'd only discovered this side of her today. What a difference a day makes.

I snatched the card out of her hand and hopped out of the car. I hoped there was at least no broken glass around here. Barefoot at the gas station. Well, at least barefoot was explainable. Running around bare ass because your sexy aunt is fucking with you... well, that's more of a challenge.

I popped open the tank and ran her card through the automatic reader. Well, thank goodness for technology. At least I didn't have to pay inside at the counter. That would be hard to explain. I could do this. I just had to be quick about it. I punched the button for premium and set the tank to filling as I hunkered down by the car. With the car between me and the station, I could avoid the attendant's eye.

Naturally, at that point, Linda opened her door and got out of the car. She shut the door and said, "I'm just going to pop in for a minute. Remember to fill it up there, champ."

Fine. Just fine. I heard Linda's footsteps as she walked across the lot to the station door. She was about five steps away when I heard the beep-boop of the car doors being remotely locked. Great. Just great.

The gas pump handle ka-thunked as it reached the full mark. I stood up and removed the nozzle from the Toyota, re-capping the tank. As I turned to replace the nozzle and take the receipt I noticed that Linda was chatting with the station attendant. They were going on and on like old friends while I was standing out here in a pair of boxers. Luckily, at this stage any hint of an erection had disappeared. I was not enjoying this.

I hopped from foot to foot impatiently. I even tried the door handles on the driver's side of the car hoping against hope that one of them would actually open. Not a chance.

Linda seemed to be having a blast. She was laughing and joking apparently. Of course, she was. She glanced my way and I motioned for her to unlock the doors. It seemed reasonable. Maybe, just maybe she wasn't messing with me. Maybe she'd just reflexively locked the doors. All of us do that right?

Linda waved back. She was holding an opened Diet Coke. That had been what she'd needed. A Coke and a smile. Great. Finally, she turned from the counter and walked back toward the car. Thank god. As she got closer, she clicked the door fob and unlocked the car. I piled into the driver's side and hunkered down in the passenger seat as I waited for her to cross the lot.

Her door opened and in slid my mischievous aunt. She looked at me innocently and said, "What?"

"Oh not a thing Auntie Dearest. Not a damned thing."

She smiled. "Good."

Starting the car, Linda eased forward and then pulled alongside the station. We were parked near the side door rather than the front entrance.

"Aunt El. What are we doing?" I asked in a small voice.

"Bartering, dear."

The side door cracked open and then pushed all the way out. A woman... maybe in her mid-30s... short, round, and wearing a dark golf shirt, dark trousers, and a visor with the station's logo on it stepped out of the door. I saw my window slide down and Aunt Linda called out, "See, I told you. He's a cutie isn't he?"

The woman replied, "Yes, ma'am. He's not bad at all. I think he's not very happy about this though."

Linda chuckled, "Oh, he will be. He will be. But, we need to get on our way. So I should pay up."

"Sure thing, ma'am. I think that'd be nice." The station attendant smiled in a way that was almost predatory.

"Bobby dear, give the nice lady your boxers."

"My what?" I gasped. "Linda, this is too far. I mean, I'm all for games and fun, but this is too much. Let's just go."

"Now, Bobby, I made this lady a fair trade. And you're going to help me fulfill that trade because you're a good person. And because you want to find out more about me. And because if you don't take them off now, you'll have no reason to take them off around me ever again." Linda, affable Linda, was suddenly quiet and serious. She meant it. She wasn't joking.

Fine. What the hell? I was probably going to jail anyway. For something. Linda was going to land me in some kind of mess eventually, but my hormones wouldn't let me shut the door on her. I had only had a taste so far. A taste that was irresistible.

I stripped out of my boxers and handed them out the window.

The lady took them from me and ran a finger down my arm to my elbow.

"Well, you are a handsome fella aren't you. Too bad, that pretty thing down there isn't as glad to see me as I am to see it."

She eyed my crotch and my now flaccid prick.

Linda reached over and grabbed my dick lightly in her right hand. "Oh, it's worth a brief wait. I mean, this isn't really what all the fuss is about, sweetie."

Linda's hand teased and slid along my length as my body predictably reacted to the situation. And, honestly, I have to admit that even I was getting a bit of a thrill from this stranger's intense gaze. She was staring firmly at my lengthening erection, as Linda stroked me to full length. I'm afraid I even moaned. A bit.

Linda released me and called out, "See, told ya. Totally worth it, wasn't it."

The lady replied, "No kidding. You come back any old time you want. The cokes are always on me."

I stared first at the station attendant, then at Linda.

Linda replied, "You got it. Well, I better get him home before he bursts all over the upholstery." The car slipped into reverse and we backed away from the station. Linda pulled onto the road and I finally mustered up the wherewithal to say, "For a coke?"

"What was that dear?"

"You stripped me naked in front of a stranger and jacked me to full erection for a coke?"

"Oh no honey. I did that because it makes me fucking hot. The coke was just a bonus. My pussy is actually going to be what hurts the upholstery. Reach over here and feel."

I complied. I ran my hand along Linda's leg from knee, up the inside of her thigh, to her fully engorged labia and soaking wet pussy. "Wow," I managed.

"Yeah, kid. Right there... trace the lips. Tease the clit. Just like that."

I was now so hard it hurt. She was so ready and I was quiveringly erect. One or both of us would pop any second now.

Linda took a quick left and drove down a darkened gravel road. I had no idea where we were, but I kept my eyes on Linda's lips as they parted and she ran her tongue around them. My fingers were teasing her pussy, and dipping briefly into her juices. The road was a bit bumpy, but we seemed to be reaching our destination as the car slowed. I dipped my fingers fully into Linda's cunt as she brought the car to a stop and parked.

I dragged my fingers back along the front wall of her vagina and slowly out over her clit. I slide my hand out from under her skirt and traced the outline of her lips as if applying lipstick to her mouth. I dodged her tongue as it shot out to lick my fingers. I touched the end of her nose, moistening it with her juices, then traced a line over her top lip to the tip of her tongue.

"Mmmm, that's nice Bobby."

"Well, now where are we El? Because I really need to fuck you soon," I whispered.

Linda shut off the engine and opened her door. She slipped out into the night and as my eyes adjusted I saw that she had pulled a blanket from somewhere in the car and was flipping it out over a picnic table. We were apparently at a lake recreation area. I could hear the light sound of waves and the chirps of night insects. The moon was out and there was just enough light to see a short distance. My eyes began to adjust and I saw that Linda was sitting on the top of the table. Her legs were spread and she was motioning with one finger for me to get over there. Well, okay. I could do that.

I stepped out of the car and took a few mincing steps over rough ground to the picnic area. It was a concrete slab with a table. Nothing fancy. But enough.

Linda hiked up her skirt and scooted down to the edge of the table. She looked into my eyes and said, "Okay, Bobby-boy, fill me up with that cock. Give me your cum. Right here. Right now."

Fuck.

Who am I to deny a lady?

I stood at the edge of the table, pulled Linda's ass right to the edge, and sank all the way into her in one thrust, feeling her thighs wrap around me and hearing her moan echo across the open water.

Well, yeah. Maybe we'd get arrested. Maybe I'd go to jail. But I was definitely going to take this woman for everything, every experience, every word, that she could give me. And until I did that, I was going to keep fucking her. Hard, soft, quickly and slowly. In public or in private. I would fuck her anywhere and any way that she wanted. Because, really, we should all treat our family well, right?

Well, I think so. Right here under the moonlight with the writhing, moaning, bombshell that is my Aunt Linda.

An hour later, we were both quite naked, sweaty, and exhausted. Linda had demanded my full attention. After our all day exertions, even my teenage body was reaching its limit. We lay there on that table naked under the stars and I knew that this was a turning point in my life. So much seemed possible. So much joy, so much challenge, and so much explaining to do. Right now, though, I just wanted to wrap my arms around this gorgeous woman and let the world pass by.

Linda nuzzled my chest hair and nibbled gently on my nipple. She said, "Watcha thinkin' Bobby-sox?"

"Linda, I stopped being able to think when you climbed out of your pool topless. From there on, I've been trusting in a higher power."

"Your dick?"

"Okay, so not a higher power... but mostly I've been trusting you. I think you love me and that you wouldn't hurt me. Also, that you're so fucking hot I can't imagine ever saying no to you."

Linda ran a hand up my chest to my chin. Holding the chin and directing my gaze to meet hers she said, "Bobby I think we're going to have a lovely time. A lovely relationship. But, I don't have any illusions about it. We'll always have the memories of this trip. We'll, I hope, always be able to get together and enjoy each other when the mood strikes. And, I'm pretty sure you're going to spend a lot of your college weekends with your old auntie." She chuckled.

12