What a Trip Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No kidding, El. You are a damnned fine excuse to avoid homework."

Linda's voice took on a mock-serious tone, "Now young man, I expect restraint on your parts... er... I mean part." The giggling was enchanting. "But, honestly, you'll work hard during school. And we'll play hard while you're here. But, you and I both know that another woman is going to come along and steal your heart. That's the nature of this relationship. We love each other, and we have fun together. Still, I know that there is someone else out there that will steal you away. You will be swept up by her charms and I'll be a pleasant, probably only occasional, diversion."

I felt like there was wisdom there, but I couldn't imagine a day when Linda wouldn't be the most important relationship in my life. Sure I'd meet college girls. Sure they were cute and closer to my age. But, really, who could possibly stand in place of this gorgeous, mature, adventurous woman?

"Aunt El, you know you're always going to be vital to my life. I can't imagine staying away. I mean, sure I'll meet college girls, and maybe they'll be important. Maybe even one day I'll think about marriage and kids of my own. I know that's not an option between us, but I think you aren't looking for that sort of relationship. So, yes, I'm sure there will be girls in my life, but how could they ever replace you?"

"Girls? Honey, I was talking about your mom. Have you SEEN her ass? I mean, it is amazing. Of course, you'll meet a young girl and get married at some point. But, the truth is as soon as you taste Kathy's sweet little pussy, I'm going to have my work cut out for me to compete."

Best. Vacation. Ever.

"Uh. I guess that's something you know better than I, Aunt El."

"Oh, yes, honey bunny. I've got you for a little while, but then I'm going to turn you back over to Kitty Kat and she's going to turn you inside out. You're going to hate going away to college." Linda slid up my body and kissed me full on the lips.

"But when you do come back, I'm going to remind you that Aunt Linda is older and wiser than your mom. And, she's got a few tricks that even her little sis doesn't know about. So, I'll hang onto a part of you. A nice big part, I think."

I smiled into the dark and replied, "Aunt Linda, you've got all week to carve out that part. I'm all yours. I've seen enough campus visiting and cultural sights and edifying books thank you very much. I want to spend this week with you, in you, on you, and under you. I'm all yours."

Linda softly said, "Of course you are hon. You were the moment you stepped off that plane. Now, let's find my clothes and get back in that car. We need to get home and get some sleep. I don't want to break you on your first day here."

"Oh, Aunt El, I think I'm going to be surprisingly resilient."

"No doubt, kiddo. But I need a shower and a comfortable bed. I want to be able to fuck you raw for a long time to come. Pacing, boy. Pacing is important."

"I'll bear that in mind, sensei."

"You do that and you'll go far. Well, you'll go far with me. And if you're very, VERY good, I'll tell give you a few of your mom's secret sex buttons. Push that button and she'll surprise you. Though, I guess you're surprised by all of this."

We gathered Linda's clothes and tossed them in the backseat. She hopped into the driver's seat as naked as she was before, but with my shirt on the upholstery.

As we drove back to Linda's house in the dark, I heard my cell phone begin to buzz. I dug around in the clothing til I found my pants and fished it out just in time to avoid voice mail. It was, of course, my mother.

"Hi Mom."

"Hi there, Bobby. Just thought I'd call to tuck you in."

"Well, that's very sweet Mom, but I am a bit old for that don't you think?"

"Not a bit, young man. In fact, I think you are just the right age for a lot more tucking."

"Tucking?"

Linda snorted from the driver's seat.

"Yes, Tucking. To tuck. As in, to tuck one's son into bed. Tucking."

"Got it, Mom. Tucking it is."

"Besides," Mom replied, "You're going to need a little extra special care when you get back from this trip. If I know my sister, you're going to be especially exhausted and raw when you get back. You'll need a vacation from your vacation."

I blushed, even still. Naked and exhausted from having fucked my Aunt all day long, still, I found a source for embarrassment.

"Uh. I suppose."

"Oh, don't get shy, hon. She'll fuck the shy right out of you in no time. In fact, I'm going to guess that right this second you are naked. Probably covered in her tangy, sweet juices, and wondering if this is all a dream."

"Wow, Mom. That's remarkably close. You just left out the part about driving towards Linda's house in her car after ... er... spending time ... near the Lake."

"Oh, she took you to the Lake. I like the Lake. Well, have a good trip Bobby. Have fun. Learn a lot. And come home safely to me."

Well, that was an interesting way to put it.

"I will, Mom."

"Oh, and Bobby. Come home soon. I really miss you."

"Of course, I will Mom."

"No Bobby, I REALLY miss you. And if you don't come back soon, I'll have to track you down, strip you naked, and fuck you like a goddamned animal. So, sleep well. Eat healthy, and tell your Auntie that I said hello as well."

And the phone disconnected.

As we approached the house and the garage door opened for us, I thought that I might still be dreaming. This might be some sort of drug experience. A hallucination. It didn't seem like it, but it sure seemed as improbable as such.

As the garage door closed behind us and we slipped out of the car, I thought... well, if it isn't real, then I never want to wake up from it.

What a trip!

Thanks for the positive responses. Glad that my little story strikes a chord. This concludes the story of Bobby and Linda re-connecting. There might be some more stories to come, obviously, but this wraps up that first day. Thanks for reading, VW.

12