What A Turn Up

Story Info
My life turned upside down.
13.3k words
4.13
212.2k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers

Yet another 'loving wives' story, with not a lot of explicit sex. I don't do that! Sorry. Hope you like it though. I, as always really enjoyed writing it.

If you read this 'John Murray' then don't forget your promise. (sorry, private message )

------------- ------------- -------------

"Tom, I've got something to tell you. I'm pregnant."

Words that would bring untold joy to some couples, but when you are unmarried and both still teenagers, then believe you me, it just ain't the same.

But I'm rushing ahead some, so let's go back just a little in time. Not very far as it turns out, just a few weeks or so.

Dawn and I had been friends since primary school, where we had been in the same class, me being just a month older than her. We were friends, our parents were friends, and for that matter even our grandparents had been friends. It was just natural that we would end up going out together, and from the age of about fourteen she was the only girl for me, and me the only guy for her.

It was natural ---- the way it was supposed to be. Sort of the natural order of things.

We'd messed about a bit of course, you know what I mean! But we were both from fairly religious families, where virtue was still something to be taken seriously, and Dawn had made it very clear that I wasn't going to get beyond first base until we had both at least reached the legal age of consent, and even then probably not too far.

I didn't argue, and at the time, with the upbringing I'd had, I didn't even resent it. Then I had my birthday, and a month later Dawn had hers. It was a very nervous couple that started to experiment with things that most couples of our age were probably already familiar with.

We enjoyed it ---well of course we both did, and in fact it was bloody marvellous, and within a week we made the major decision to go all the way.

It wasn't very good actually, but I guess that's often the case, and by the time I'd got the hang of the contraceptive thing, which I just purchased that day, then the rest of it was all a bit of a haze.

Not actually a disaster, but .... Well .... Well yes OK, it was a complete bloody disaster if you really have to know. I lasted a good thirty seconds, and poor Dawn was left there wondering what all the fuss was about. Then the bloody condom slipped off when I pulled out, and that put both of us into a mild panic. So much so that it completely put us off even trying again for the time being. More Dawn's idea than mine, but --- well --- what's to say?

Anyway ----- at least aware that I was no longer a virgin, I continued with the love of my life, having just left school and started an apprenticeship as a bricklayer with a local building firm.

I'd loved it from the start!

"Get yer bleeding 'perps' straight you useless bastard," the foreman would shout at me, but I knew from his smile that I was doing well. I was a natural, so I would just grin back, get my head down and carry on.

"Going to the dance tonight Tom?" It was Fred, one of the qualified brickeys five or six years older than me. A guy who had helped me out on several occasions when I'd got lost on what I was doing, and sort of adopted me on the site.

"Yer, probably Fred," I answered a bit cockily. "I think Dawn is quite keen on going."

"I'll take her if you don't want to go," he joked with me. "She's a little darling that Dawn of yours'."

What he said was true of course, as Dawn stood about five foot three tall, with beautiful auburn hair that hung down to her shoulders. She had what you might describe as a 'neat' figure, nice and curvy without being too much so, and a trim little waist that I could just about span with my two hands. In all honesty though, I probably never really at that stage appreciated quite what a pretty woman Dawn was maturing into.

Accordingly, later that evening we turned up at the dance, me in my best jeans and all, and Dawn in a short summer dress that quite simply did everything for her figure and shapely legs.

She was lovely and radiant, and from the looks of the other lads there, I obviously wasn't the only one to think so. I guess even then I knew that I'd have to be on my toes, and sure enough a constant stream of admirers kept coming up to ask her to dance. I didn't mind ---- well --- you know what it's like when you're young and inexperienced. A few years on I might have enjoyed the attention that she was getting. I might have been more accepting of the way they were holding her close, perhaps even taken pleasure of some sort from how outrageously some of them were flirting with her. I might have even not minded the fact that Dawn openly flirted back, but as an unsophisticated teenager, so unsure of myself when around that crowd who were all mostly a bit older than us, then I simply didn't handle it well. I didn't know how to.

Jealousy is an awful thing to suffer from, and I was suffering badly.

"How about dancing with me," I asked Dawn when I'd just about had enough. "You've danced the last six times with those other guys and it must be my time now."

""Not this one Tom," she threw back at me hardly bothering to look me in the eye. "I've promised Alf there the next slow one, and he'll be upset if I let him down."

Oh dammit!

It happens all the time of course, but I didn't know that. A young girl's head turned by the flattery and attention of older and more experienced men, and them taken in by the youthful beauty of a pretty teenage girl out to enjoy herself.

I watched while Alf took my girl onto the floor. I watched while he held her close --- too close! I watched while his left hand slid carefully down her back, till it was all but cupping her bottom, and I watched while he reached down and planted a quick kiss on her neck.

But I didn't watch any longer. Like the fool I was, I strode out onto the dance floor and started to pull them apart.

"Get your hands off my girlfriend," I shouted at him.

"Piss off you little runt," Alf cried back at me, pushing me away as I tried to reclaim my girl.

It deteriorated very quickly, as things tend to when you have young men, strong drink available and a dispute over a girl. Within moments the two of us were struggling together, trying to throw punches and wrestle each other to the floor. He may have been older than me, but I at least held my own.

Dawn started to scream, and then others started to join in, and before I knew it I was in the middle of a ruckus that I had started.

Then the bouncers arrived. Well they do, don't they?

They soon had me collared and were on the point I suspect of giving me a going over, when Fred, my older mate from work intercepted on my behalf. Fortunately he seemed to know the bouncers and convinced them that I had been provoked into the fight. OK --- so I didn't get a working over, but I still got thrown out of the place.

And what of Dawn you are no doubt thinking. What indeed!

I was outside, and my girlfriend was still in there with all those horny guys, and in my mind I was convinced that one of them would get to her. I was furious, bloody furious. I was angry with Dawn for acting like that, unable to recognise that she was simply a young girl enjoying attention. Oh the distractions of youth! OK --- a little bit more than just attention, but if only I had kept my cool, then .... Well who knows? Perhaps my life might have turned out different.

Trouble was, I was all for storming back in and taking the lot of them on. Stupid really, absolutely stupid, as they would have slaughtered me, but such is the arrogance of youth.

"Hang on there Tom," Fred tried to calm me down, holding me back from going back in. I suppose the fact that he managed it so easily was some reflection that I realised how silly it would have been. "You can't go back in there Tom. Accept it, you just can't."

"I'll murder that bastard Alf," I claimed through my anger.

"Yes sure Tom," Fred counselled me. "Maybe you will, but not this evening, and not in the state you're in."

I'm not at all sure that I actually saw the wisdom of his words, but anyway as he continued to hold me, I eventually quietened down.

"What about Dawn," I demanded at last of my pal. "She's still in there somewhere, and God knows what she's up to."

"Dawn's a sensible girl Tom," Fred tried to assure me. "She won't be doing anything silly, I promise you."

"So why isn't she out here to see how I am?" I demanded close to tears.

"Probably frightened to," responded Fred. "You acted out of order there mate, and she's probably frightened to come out."

The two of us settled down, and at last Fred released his grip on me, happy that I wouldn't do anything silly.

"Look Tom," he told me in a serious tone. "You stay here and behave yourself, and I'll go back in and get Dawn."

I mumbled something, but Fred made me promise to stay put and not try to follow him back into the building. I then had to wait for ten stomach-churning minutes, while Fred went to find my girl friend. I felt terrible --- I hated everyone and wished like hell that we had not gone out that evening. But we had of course, and as much as I may have wished, I couldn't turn the clock back.

They were perhaps the worst ten minutes of my life up till then, and if Fred hadn't come back out when he did, then I'm sure I would have charged back in there.

"She's in the toilets crying," Fred informed me sadly. "She's surrounded by simpering females who all think you're a stupid prick. But at least if any of those guys try to make a move on her now, the other women will dismember them."

It was pretty obvious that Dawn wasn't coming out anytime soon, and Fred and I stood there chatting while my temper slowly subsided further. Eventually he persuaded me that the best thing I could do was to piss off home, and he promised me that he would personally make sure that Dawn wasn't bothered any further, and that he would make sure she got home safely. I didn't like the idea of course, but Fred went back inside and confirmed that Dawn was being calmed down, and would ring me the following morning.

Yes --- you're right of course. A terrible ending to a God damned bloody awful evening. Half way home I threw the packet of condoms I had taken with me into the ditch. Silly thing to do, but I had really hoped that I would need them that night after the mess up we'd made ten days before, and my pointless action just about summed my night up.

Damn it!

------------

She didn't ring me the following morning --- Dawn that is. I decided damn her. If she couldn't be bothered to ring me, then I wouldn't go chasing after her. There were other fish in the sea and I wasn't a bad looking lad. No damn her. She could get lost!

I lasted a whole day.

I don't even know how I managed to last that long, but I did, and when I did at last ring her, then I wished I hadn't.

"You stupid bugger," she laid in to me. "Embarrassing me like that in front of everyone. Expecting me to behave as if you owned me. What the hell did you think I was going to do?"

The conversation went on like that, her shouting accusations at me, and me throwing in the odd 'yes' or 'well' or even 'sorry sweetheart'.

She wouldn't even agree to see me straight away, suggesting that we give ourselves time to cool down. Very much against my will, I went along with her idea that we should leave it for a week before we had another date. She promised to call me, but of course the week went by, and I heard nothing.

After nine days I rang Dawn.

"Hello Tom. What do you want?"

Not exactly the most encouraging response was it? Nor was the rest of out pretty brief conversation. Basically, I was put on hold for another week. I know I should have told her to get stuffed or something, but I loved the girl, always had, and I couldn't imagine life without her, and was too inexperienced in life to know what else to do.

I just died a little inside.

After the second week she relented and agreed to go out with me, but our date wasn't exactly the best one we'd ever had. There was a certain distance between us that hadn't been there before, and all I could do was blame myself.

This went on for another week or so, and eventually she warmed up towards me, though any form of sexual interchange seemed to be permanently off the menu. Virtually the only bright point of that sad period, was when she assured me that she hadn't gone off with Alf or any of his friends that awful evening, and that Fred had indeed taken her home soon afterwards exactly as he had promised.

It was then that I heard those words. You know, the ones that I have already talked about.

"Tom, I've got something to tell you. I'm pregnant."

Yes ---- I'd put her in the family way, and the pair of us, not long out of school, were about to become parents. Obviously we had been right to worry about that condom slipping off at the end of our one and only attempt at making love.

Then it started. What a to do.

Parents that is, as we were both still living at home of course, and hardly even felt like proper adults. They took over and made all our decisions for us.

We'd get married as soon as possible. We'd live with her parents who had more room than we did. I'd finish my apprenticeship, and the two families would help to support us.

No choice! Was I upset, disappointed, disillusioned?

Not at all, not really. Dawn soon become my Dawn again, and we kissed and cuddled like we used to. Our parents did their best to make sure we didn't get the chance to have sex again before the wedding, but two determined people will always find a way. It just seemed to be more straightforward than our previous efforts, and we soon seemed to get the hang of it.

----------------

The wedding took place, a small affair, and Dawn looked so beautiful, fortunately no evidence of the baby yet being obvious. However over the following weeks and months she seemed to grow and grow, till at last she gave birth to our baby. Margaret, Marge to us, our lovely, beautiful perfect little daughter.

From the ashes of what could have seemed like a disaster, our marriage grew in leaps and bounds. I finished my training as a bricklayer, actually winning an industry prize as the top apprentice qualifying in our region that year.

I soon started making quite serious money, and then when I joined a team working on piecework my earnings seemed to shoot sky high. I was fast and clean and accurate, easily topping a thousand bricks a day, and as a left-hander was very much in demand by other members of my team. Sorry, but you'd have to understand bricklaying technique to know why that was an advantage to me, and I haven't really got time here to explain.

We were soon able to leave Dawn's parent's house, and rented a place of our own, managing to put a little aside each week, with a view to one day buying our own house. Marge was growing into a lovely toddler, and was the centre of out life together, and we'd both long been forgiven by both sets of parents for our errant behaviour.

Indeed it did seem that life couldn't be much better. And count our sex life in there as well by the way, as over the previous four, five years or so, we had certainly developed that side of our life, Dawn never failing to surprise me with how inventive she could be, and never refusing me anything.

I loved my wife and daughter, was proud of my family, and proud of what we had both achieved.

Well, as they say, pride comes before a fall!

------------

Fred had always stayed friendly with Dawn and I, and I suppose in some ways I was still grateful to him for helping me out when I had needed it. He had a few different girlfriends and we often went out as two couples. He never seemed to settle with anyone though, and spent quite a lot of time at out new house. That worked well for us, and he soon became Uncle Fred to our daughter, even stepping in to baby-sit for us at times when we needed someone at short notice. Fred and I used to go out to the pub every week, and meet up with our mates, and quite frequently by the time we'd walked back to my house and had a couple more, then he ended up staying over, his ability to drive himself home somewhat suspect. He was a good mate.

Now --- I'm not about to spring it on you that I came home early and found Fred and my wife in bed or anything. No it wasn't like that at all. Maybe it would have been better if it had been that simple.

-------------------

"Have you noticed the way Fred looks at me?" Dawn asked me one morning, just after Fred had left to go to work, having slept over at our place as usual the night before.

"Of course I have Dawn," I replied grinning at her. "You know damn well that he fancies you like mad."

Dawn laughed --- I remember it was such a lovely sound when she laughed. "So you're not jealous then honey?"

I wasn't, and I told her so. Though barely into my twenties, I'd matured a lot since that night that I'd blown up and made a fuss. I was by then more of a man, more confident of myself, no longer lacking that vital confidence. I knew men eyed my wife up, I knew what they were thinking and I knew that she enjoyed it. Damn it, I enjoyed it as well. What man wouldn't get a kick out of knowing that other guys were envious of you when you had such a pretty young wife. I know I did.

"I'm glad you're not jealous honey," she went on. "Because last night when I went out to the bathroom, I thought he would already be in bed, and he caught me in my bra and pants."

My eyes shot up at this revelation, and just maybe that wasn't the only part of me. I'd never given much thought to my reaction to another guy seeing my wife partially clothed, and it surprised me at just how much it turned me on.

Golly, what a change in just five years!

"What happened? What did you do?" I demanded, trying not to sound too eager, still uncertain about the feelings that it had provoked.

"Just said ooops! Or something like that and walked back out of the bathroom."

"I don't suppose you stuck your boobs out at him, did you," I asked, grinning widely.

"Maybe I did just a little honey," she replied, grinning back at me.

Crikey! Married nearly five years and I never knew my wife could be such a tease.

Dawn slipped her dressing gown slowly off her shoulders and let it slide seductively down to the floor. Underneath she had on just bra and panties. Very sexy ones. Very small ones.

"That's not the underwear you were wearing last night Dawn," I pointed out to her.

"No ...." She hesitated just a moment before continuing. "But if you wanted, then it could be the next time I do it."

Oh Christ! She looked so bloody gorgeous and sexy, just about as beautiful as a twenty-one year old woman could be, with her erect nipples sticking out plainly through the flimsy material of her sexy bra, and her thin 'landing strip' of pubic hair discernable, covered, but hardly hidden by her tiny panties. My throat went dry!

"How about if I did this then honey," Dawn asked me next, and reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. Sliding the straps off over her shoulders, she allowed the small scrap of nothing to float off.

"Come on then 'Fred'," my wife teased me, leaning towards me and sticking her bare breast in my face. "Wouldn't you just love to lick the tip of my breast? I'm sure Tom wouldn't mind too much."

Well bugger Fred! I'd lapped up her enticing play acting till then, but that lovely full juicy breast was just too much, and I reached forward and sucked it into my mouth.

"Ooooh Fred," my wife continued. "That's soooo wonderful."

Cheeky cow!

---------------

Ok, so I admit I was late for work that morning, but for me that was rare. Nobody actually asked me why I was late, and if they had, then what would I say. That I had to wait while we pretended that my mate Fred fucked my wife?

Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers