What A Turn Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't stop thinking about it all day, and when I got home that night I felt so randy that I grabbed Dawn as soon as I walked in. Fortunately she was obviously feeling the same. Dinner was late that night! It was a little overdone as well.

We were sitting at the table after dinner finishing the last of the wine, both of us probably wondering who would bring up the subject first. Dawn beat me to it.

"You seemed to like the idea of me showing my body off to Fred this morning Tom."

I nodded, and could hardly deny it could I? "Not quite as far as you went this morning with me though sweetheart," I told her. "That was a good fantasy scene, but not in reality."

Dawn pouted, pretending to be disappointed, then giggled deliciously. "How far can I go then?" She asked.

Blimey, she was serious! I know my wife well, or at least I thought I did, and despite her little girlish giggles --- she was serious! How far did I really want to go with this idea? Did I even want to get started? Where the hell might it end?

"Well Tom," she repeated. "How far can I go then?"

Gulp! Oh dear was I on the spot!

My mind and another part of my anatomy were definitely in conflict and she knew it.

"Maybe the next time he comes back with me, you could wear something sexy," was all that came out.

"How sexy?"

"Well I don't know sweetheart." I was a little bit lost. "Sort of maybe a bit revealing."

"How revealing?"

Golly she wasn't letting me off the hook was she?

"Well Dawn I don't know," I blustered on, a bit embarrassed by the whole thing, but none the less turned on by it. "Maybe a short skirt and a skimpy top perhaps."

"OK," Dawn answered, a bit abruptly for my liking. "Very short skirt and boob tube or something. Can't wear a bra with one of those --- what about panties?"

"Well of course you have to wear panties," I shot back, deciding that this thing was in danger of exceeding my limits. "I'm not having you flashing your bare pussy at him."

"OK that's settled then," Dawn finished with and promptly changed the subject.

I sat there trying to gather my thoughts, only half taking in what she was then talking about, and wondering what the hell I had just been talked into. Bloody hell, I'd just been set up. Never mind --- it could be fun.

-------------

The week passed by in a bit of a blur, and before I knew it the night for our visit to the pub came round again. Dawn was in a jubilant mood, making no pretence that she wasn't looking forward to her little display. I wasn't so sure though, but knew full well that once I'd got a few beers inside me, that I'd play along quite happily and no doubt make the most of it. We'd discussed it a little bit more during the week and I had laid down some ground rules. We'd agreed that she could wear anything she chose, as long as it didn't actually show her nipples off, and kept her panties covered up. She agreed too easily --- I didn't trust her --- I'm not really sure whether that bothered me or not, and secretly I suppose, I hoped that she may just push the boundaries.

We talked about whether I should prime Fred up in some way, but I couldn't think of a way without giving the game away. Dawn said leave it to her so I did, having enough things to think about anyway.

We kissed passionately as I left to walk to the pub, suddenly panicking at the thought of Fred not turning up. Well that would get me off the hook wouldn't it. But is that what I really wanted?

He was there of course, and we spent a fun evening playing darts and pool with our other mates. By the time I had got a few pints in me, I thought about inviting the lot of them back and giving them all a bit of a visual treat.

But no! Sense prevailed.

My throat was dry despite the beer we had consumed as we strolled back to our house, and my heart was going twenty to the dozen. I don't know whether Fred picked up my mood, but he seemed pre-occupied, and we hardly talked all the way home. As the key went into the front door, my emotions were a mess. I wanted to go through with this, but didn't. I was close to panic. Like an automaton I opened the door and ushered Fred in. I didn't even know what she was going to be wearing as she'd refused to tell me. I simply knew in my heart of hearts that there probably wasn't going to be much of it.

As pre-arranged, I made sure that Fred walked into the lounge in front of me, so that he would see Dawn first. We just thought it would be better that way. I can tell you my heart was in my mouth, and by then I was desperately impatient to see what awaited us.

"Bloody hell ---- Dawn ---- what, that is ---- crikey Dawn!"

Even before I got into the room myself, Fred's reaction gave me a good clue. Whatever it was she had on, had obviously had an effect.

Strewth!

I just didn't know that Dawn owned a skirt that short, or high heels that high, or a boob tube that insignificant.

"Oh!" She cried out, putting her hand to her mouth, pretending surprise. "What are you two doing home already?"

"It's the normal time Dawn," Fred managed to spurt out before me. If anything I was more taken aback than him.

"But ....But," she stuttered playing her part so well. "I was just trying these old clothes on for a laugh before I give them away to the charity shop. I haven't worn them since I was about fourteen. I didn't realise it was so late."

Well that explained where the clothes had come from anyway, though she had certainly filled out somewhat in the years since. Didn't explain the sexy high heels though, but who was worrying?

"Look, I better go and get changed into something more respectable now you two are back."

That was my cue! "That's Ok sweetheart, you look fine to me."

"Looks bloody fine to me," added Fred, and Dawn smiled, trying to hide her blush.

"If you're sure boys," she asked us.

"We're sure!" We replied in unison.

Well, so far so good eh?

The pair of us sat down while Dawn went into the kitchen to get us some more drinks.

"Blimey Tom," Fred remarked when he was at last able to recover his composure. "Your Dawn looks bleeding marvellous. I've never seen her looking so sexy."

I told him to make the most of it, as it would probably never happen again, and waited for my wife to come back in.

Oh God just look at her! Her hard nipples were trying to burst out of the thin material of her boob tube top which looked stretched to it's absolute limit, and her full breasts swayed enticingly with every movement. She handed us our drinks and sat down opposite us.

Yes that was at least confirmed --- she had at least worn her panties as agreed. Blue ones, with a fancy little piece of lace at the front. I knew them well, but within moments Fred could undoubtedly describe them almost as well as I could have done as her already miniscule skirt rose even further up her thighs.

"Eh ... Dawn!" I said to her. "You're showing off rather a lot sweetheart, sitting there opposite us like that."

A few beers inside me, and it was true that I didn't really mind at all, but I felt I had to say something.

"Well stop looking at my knickers then, you pair of perverts," she giggled at us. She was enjoying it.

"Difficult not to when you're flashing them off like that," joined in Fred. I guess he was enjoying it as well.

"I bet I can stop you two looking at my knickers," Dawn went on, giggling and laughing at our obvious reaction.

"Bet you can't," replied Fred.

"How much," she shot back cheekily.

"Tuppence," I joked back.

"Only tuppence,"

"OK sixpence then," I upped my offer.

Maybe upon reflection, I shouldn't have done so.

Without another word Dawn grabbed the bottom of her boob tube, and in one fluid movement lifted it up straight over her head, and threw it off into the corner. Her luscious bare breasts bounced up and down with the sudden movement, taking a few moments to settle down.

"Now who's looking at my knickers then?"

Silly question!

She leant back in the chair, put her hands up behind her head, and stuck her two wonderful breasts out like some playboy model.

I was shocked! No --- really shocked. In a million years I wouldn't have expected my Dawn to have done something that bold. Not in front of Fred. Not in front of anyone for that matter. She'd made her point though --- neither of us were looking at her knickers anymore.

I tore my eyes away from Dawn for an instant and looked over at my mate Fred. His tongue was hanging out and his eyes bulging. I was probably just the same.

"So what do you think then?"

That was Dawn asking, but what does one say? Neither of us said anything.

"No comment then boys?" was her next confident statement. Who was this woman? Was this really my sweet young twenty-one-year old wife?

""See what you think closer up," she went on. Then stood up, took a few paces towards us, and plonked herself down in between the two of us.

This wasn't on! No --- come on ----- she was going too far! I hadn't agreed to this sort of thing, not for her to show off her bare breasts, and especially not to flout them right there under poor Fred's nose.

"Dawn, what the hell do you think you're doing?" It was meant to be a shout, but came out as a whimper.

"Oh Fred doesn't mind, do you Fred?" Another silly question.

"But I bloody well do mind Dawn --- I mind a lot."

"Then you don't deserve a kiss," she hissed at me, and promptly leaned over towards Fred, wrapped her arms around him and started to snog him.

I watched in some sort of agony as they swapped tongues, no idea what to do, or how to react to this unexpected turn of events. I might seem stupid, but I felt almost paralyzed, and strangely aroused by the scene being played out in front of me. It was only when Fred's hand slid up and cupped her breast that I came out of my fog.

"Hey stop that you two," I appealed to them, trying to pull Fred's hand away.

"OK honey. Your turn now." With that I found myself being engulfed by my excited wife as she abandoned Fred, wrapped her arms round me, and clamped her lips tightly against mine and stuck her tongue down my throat. She was climbing up on top of me, all over me like a thing possessed. Pushing and rubbing her bare breasts against me, and reaching down to grab me between my legs, groaning aloud with pent up excitement.

I'd never seen her quite like this before in my life.

"No Dawn --- Look stop it now --- This is going too far!" But to no avail!

Dawn was dry humping me, pushing her crotch hard up against me, acting as if she was on the edge of an orgasm. Only then did I realise what Fred was up to.

Shit!

With a shock to exceed even those I'd had so far, my eyes bulged as I watched him easing my wife's panties down her thighs, her pathetic skirt having long since bunched up around her waist. With a small heave, he lifted her slightly, and with a flourish slid them down her legs and right off.

NO!

Absolutely NO!

This wasn't going to happen.

I'd agreed to go along with an innocent little bit of teasing of Fred, but my bloody wife was turning it into a fuck-fest. Christ, except for the skirt bunched up around her waist, then she was laid out between us absolutely naked.

"For Christ's sake stop that Fred," I screamed at my so-called best mate, as I saw him start to slip a finger into my wife's eager wet pussy.

STOP!

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!

I leapt up and pulled my wife away from my mate, feeling sick to my stomach as I quite clearly saw his fingers slip out of her pussy, covered in her juices.

Dawn ended up slumped down on the floor, as I squared up to Fred, my fists held up ready to land him one.

"Sorry mate," he yelled at me looking up at my angry face. "Sorry Tom. I just got carried away."

I stood over him trying to calm my temper, not knowing what the hell to do next.

"It wasn't Fred's fault," whimpered Dawn from at my feet. "Don't do anything silly Tom. It was all my fault --- I got carried away."

"Carried away! Carried away! What the hell do you think you were playing at you stupid bitch."?

I'd never in my life sworn at Dawn, and despite what she'd done, I instantly regretted it, some how managing to come down to earth and stop myself from doing something that I'd regret later.

No harm done --- well no real harm. Who the fuck was I kidding?

Dawn stood up, and we all stood there staring at one another warily, my heart thumping away, and my head spinning.

"Pull your damn skirt down you slut," I shot at Dawn, who was still naked except for the excuse for a skirt by then rolled tightly round her waist.

She took hold of her skirt, and started to undo it.

"I said pull it down you cow --- not take it off," I screamed at the top of my voice.

"I'll have to take it off to straighten it up," she wailed back at me.

How could you Dawn?" I questioned her. "How could you do this to us?"

"Ok fuck you Tom," she screamed back at me, tore her skirt right off, and stood there defiantly stark naked, except for her high heels. "I'm sorry --- I'm really sorry ---- but --- but ---- Oh I don't know." She burst into tears, turned on her heels, and fled straight out of the door. We then heard her heels clacking on the wood, as she rushed up stairs to our bedroom.

"Christ Tom," I heard Fred say behind me. "Sorry mate. That got out of hand. I guess that wasn't supposed to happen."

"What do you mean, 'supposed to happen'," I rounded on him.

"Nothing Tom, nothing," he replied meekly. "Maybe I ought to go."

"Maybe you should Fred," I told him. It hadn't been him who instigated it, but it had been him who'd finger fucked my wife. "But the state you're in, you'll done for drunken driving." I sought of hated the guy, but he was my best mate! What was I to say?

He nodded, relieved that I wasn't going to throw him out. Planning to walk back to the pub in the morning to retrieve his car as he normally did.

"Maybe you'd better go and see her," Fred suggested. "I'll stay here for a while if you don't mind. I think I need another drink after that."

Agreeing with him, I made my way warily up the stairs to our bedroom, unsure what to expect, and having no idea how I was going to deal with Dawn's unbelievable behaviour. I opened the door, and saw my wife sat there on the edge of the bed, tears streaming down her face, still naked, though she had by then removed her shoes. My heart went out to her. I loved her more than life itself, and whatever she'd done, and why ever she'd done it, then I knew we would be able to work it out. It would be OK! Our love was strong enough, but at that moment, I didn't even know what to say.

"Well sweetheart?" Was all I managed.

Dawn's head shot up as she realised I'd come into the room, and she sobbed. "Oh I'm sorry honey --- I'm just so sorry."

"It's OK sweetheart --- it's OK," I tried to pacify her. "You made a mistake, but we'll get over it."

"It's not OK Tom --- I love you honey, but it's not OK at all ----- You just don't understand."

Well she was right there sure enough. I was totally lost, and all I could think to do was go to her and put my arm round her shoulder to sooth her.

"Where's Fred?" Dawn suddenly asked looking up at me through her tear filled eyes.

Who cared where the fuck Fred was? This was between us wasn't it?

I told her that he was still downstairs, having another drink to calm his nerves. I didn't say so, but at that moment I probably needed that drink more than him.

"I'd better go and see him Tom," Dawn whispered to me. "I think I need to talk to him about tonight."

"No need Dawn. You can see him in the morning. I'm sure he'll understand."

"No No Tom," she mumbled. "You don't understand. I have to talk to him now." With that she stood up, and made for the door.

She needed to talk to him?? What about me??

"For Christ's sake Dawn," I shouted at her. "At least put some bloody clothes on."

She looked round at me, apologised as if in a dream, and slipped into her dressing gown.

"Look Dawn, you really don't have to see him tonight," I appealed to her, trying to catch her arm. But she shrugged me off, shaking her head wildly.

"I have to Tom – I have to deal with this right now."

I let her go. I don't know why ---- But I did. Maybe I shouldn't have, but such was my confusion that my mind was in a complete twirl. I thought about following her, but slumped down on the bed, mentally exhausted. After a few minutes I began to wonder where the hell she was. Damn bloody Fred's problems, what about mine. When was she coming back to talk things through with me?

Lifting myself wearily from the bed, I left the room and made my way down the corridor, raising one of the few smiles of the night as I passed my beloved daughter's room. Good job she hadn't been awake to be involved in what happened.

Half way down the stairs, I came to a shuddering halt at the sight before my eyes.

Oh my good God no!

Dawn was on the sofa, cuddled up to Fred, her dressing gown down around her waist. She had her head buried in his chest, and was crying.

"What have we done Fred," she sobbed. "I still love Tom, you know I do, but we can't go back now Fred, it's too late."

"It's all right Dawn," he replied. "Maybe it was all a stupid idea. Maybe Tom will understand anyway."

"Understand what?" I demanded loudly, as I walked into the room. "What the bloody hell is going on here?"

The pair of them looked up at me sadly, then Dawn started to sob loudly again.

"What's going on here?" I demanded again, raising my voice. At least Dawn had the decency to pull her dressing gown back over her shoulders.

"Dawn still loves you Tom," Fred informed me. "Whatever else has happened, she still loves you. Has always loved you."

While my stomach turned somersaults, I stood there trying to make sense of his words.

"I do love you Tom," sobbed Dawn. "I really do --- but I've sort of got feelings for Fred as well."

With those words, the bottom fell out of my previously comfortable world. My wife and my best friend? Not possible --- it couldn't be. But it was! Damn it, it was, and nothing would ever be the same again.

Silence reigned while the pair of them gave me time for the information to sink in properly.

"What the hell was tonight about then?" I croaked.

"Sorry Tom," spoke up Fred. "We were trying to get you to accept sharing Dawn with me. We thought you would go for it maybe, and then Dawn and I could be open about our feelings -------- Sorry Tom. Damn silly idea really."

"Oh I'm so, so sorry honey," joined in Dawn. "It was all my idea, my stupid thought. I can't imagine how I thought you'd go along with it."

"So you were trying to trick me then?" I said sombrely. "Why did you have to do that? Why couldn't you just tell me --- ask me?"

"Would you have understood Tom?" asked my wife.

"No --- No I wouldn't," I was forced to admit.

I'd always imagined that if ever I found myself in a position like that, that I'd lash out and try to do someone an injury. After all I'd been a bit of a firebrand in my youth, so it wouldn't have been out of order. But I didn't! It was as if I had no feelings at all, just a huge empty hole inside me where my heart had been. All I could do was stand there looking at the two of them, waiting for one of them to make the next move.

Just damn well say something for Christ's sake!

"Do you want me to come up to bed with you honey," asked Dawn nervously.

Well did I?

Yes I did. I wanted my wife back. I wanted to cuddle her up to me. I wanted to make love to her. I needed to make her mine again. ,I wanted all this to go away.

But it wasn't going to happen, was it?

"No --- not tonight sweetheart," I told her. "I don't think I could."

"What about me Tom?" asked Fred quietly. "Do you want me to go? Do you want me to leave you on your own to talk this over with Dawn?"