What A Turn Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going to set our own business up Tom," he told me confidently.

"What?" I queried in surprise, never having so much as discussed it till then.

"Our own construction company," he went on. "We've got all the skills and knowledge we need Tom."

I thought about it for all of five seconds. "I guess you're right Mick. I've got a bit of cash from my work in Germany, and with my manual skills and your management knowledge, we could make a go of it."

"I was more thinking your hard work and my good looks," Mick joked back.

"We'll see," I laughed back, and we shook hands on the deal.

------------------

Our first six months was spent on small jobbing works, which we completed successfully. I showed Mick how to lay bricks and various other skills I had picked up, the way that you do. Mick showed me how to use a level and a theodolite, and how to estimate contracts etc. We made a natural pair.

Then we got a first proper contract. Only an extension to a house, and we only got that because we promised to complete it in ten weeks, rather than the fourteen weeks that everyone else quoted. We worked every hour possible, and finished the job in seven weeks, just the two of us, and before we knew it we were on another job further up the street, then another one, and then another.

Within a couple of years we were employing twenty other people and taking on bigger and bigger jobs, both building and small civil engineering works. Mick met June, fell in love with her and got married. I was his best man, and got to fuck the arse off one of the bridesmaids. Not that that led anywhere.

My parents died somewhat earlier than I had expected, and with Mick married off, I felt a little left on my own. I thought about marrying myself, my first marriage having been formally ended some time previously. I'd not had any contact for some years with Fred and co., and with my parents passing away, I lost all track of them. It was best that way!

I did however nearly get married to Anne. She was a lovely girl, and very attractive, if a little bit flirty. I don't think she ever actually cheated on me, but she did seem to like the company of other men too much for my personal comfort, and after my first experience, I simply couldn't hack it. We split up.

More years passed, our company and grew and made more and more money, and I passed the magic barrier of forty still single, though by no means lacking female company. Mick's wife June took it upon herself to find me a wife, and introduced me to a string of likely candidates for matrimony. I went along with it, but treated it as a seemingly endless supply of available women. Like an endless menu!

Life was fine --- maybe lacking in something, but truly not to be sneezed at.

Then Maggie joined our company. It was Mick that recruited her, and at first I thought he was barmy for taking on a female civil engineer. Construction was men's work, and in our industry women were restricted to the office.

How could a woman possibly manage to control a load of rough guys on a site?

How wrong could I possibly have been?

Maggie was brilliant from the start, politely putting me in my place from day one, and wrapping just about every one of our workman round her finger with no problem at all.

I'd tell a plumber that we needed to get a job finished that day or we had a problem. Normally he'd get it done.

Maggie would ask him sweetly if it was possible he could get it done, and smile at him --- and the bugger would work through his lunch break not to let her down.

It's the way she was, and she was a real asset.

Yes --- OK --- You already guessed it. She was extremely pretty as well. Short light brown hair, brown eyes with a fleck of green, slim, trim, and what more could I say. She was simply lovely!

Yes, she stole my heart a little, but No, I didn't try to date her. Trouble was her age, being still maybe mid twenties or thereabouts, whereas I was a good seventeen years older. Both Mick and June encouraged me to ask her out, but I held back, not wanting to make a fool of myself. Silly really!

In the end, Maggie came up to me on one of our sites one day, to discuss progress.

"We need those extra blocks here before Tuesday," she told me. "I need four extra steel fixers for next week, and when the hell are you going to ask me out on a date?"

What's to say?

I took her out to dinner, and found that our age difference didn't matter a damn, and that nobody else thought so either. Ten years previously it may have looked odd, but we were both consenting adults, so why not. From that very first date, I just knew that she was something special. Maybe, just maybe, this was the girl I had been waiting for, and I could put all my previous doubts behind me.

The first time we made love was remarkable for a number of reasons. Maggie certainly was no longer a virgin, and who would have expected it in that day and age. However I had been 'trained' by a German professional, and the German's have a reputation for efficiency. I applied my acquired skill to the best of my ability, finding her stunning body a treat to work on. An hour later, we had to lie back to take a rest.

"Golly Tom," she said to me, after giving herself enough time to get her breath back. "I thought I knew what sex was all about, but it looks as if I'm going to have to think again."

Sweet words to a man's ears, what?

We went for it again, Maggie proving to be a quick learner, and me a willing coach. We ended up with me on my back, with her sat astride me, her lovely petite breasts staring me in the face, erect nipples taunting me, as they glistened with her sweat.

"Well, I never thought when I trained as a bricklayer that I'd end up in bed with a 'Ginger beer'," I joked, using the familiar term used on construction sites for a young civil engineer.

"Well maybe you better get used to it," she giggled, wriggling her bottom against me, making the most of my still half erect cock, which was still inside her.

"How come you decided to become an engineer then Maggie?" A strange question to ask in those circumstances, but I'd never asked before.

"My Dad was a bricklayer just like you used to be," she told me. "My whole family seemed to have been in the building trade, so it just seemed natural."

Something stirred in my subconscious.

"What was his name?" I asked carefully, unsure that I should enquire.

"Fred," the young lady sat astride me informed me. "You wouldn't know him, but his name is Fred Jones."

Fred Jones ---- Maggie Jones ---- Oh Christ Almighty!

"Marge?" I queried, hardly able to get the words out. Why the hell had I never made the connection before?

"Marge?" she laughed. "Nobody's called me that since I went to secondary school. We had four Marge's and I was the smallest so I got called Maggie."

Then she looked down at me in astonishment. "How the hell do you know that?"

"How's Dawn?" I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Dawn? Dawn, but that's my Mum." Maggie uttered in surprise. "How do you know my Mum?"

I just lay there unable to say anything, and the truth suddenly dawned on her.

"Oh God .... Oh Tom ..... It couldn't be could it? .... I mean ...... Oh bloody hell!"

I suddenly found my senses again, and struggled to lift her off me so that I could escape. What had I done? How could I live with myself? I hadn't seen this woman, this girl, since she'd been seven years of age. Hadn't heard anything of her for fifteen years or more. But she was still my daugh ..... Well she was, wasn't she? And I'd just been making love to her. Oh God!

"What are you doing?" Maggie demanded as I tried to struggle out from under her.

"What do you think I'm doing Maggie," I replied. "I'm sorry --- I'm so sorry --- I had no idea."

"Sorry for what?" Was that a serious question?

"Well you're my bloody daughter Maggie," I cried out. "We shouldn't be ..."

"No I'm not!" Maggie interrupted. "I'm not your real daughter. We're not related by blood in any way."

"Well --- that's true maybe, but even so." My objection sort of run out of steam.

"So what's wrong with what we're doing then?" She challenged me.

I didn't know. It just didn't seem right, but ... well .... But why not?

"What are we going to do Maggie?" Pretty pathetic in the circumstances.

"Well I know what I want to do," she replied.

So we did!

In fact we did it several times more for the next few hours.

-----------------

I was never really aware of falling in love with Dawn. We'd known one another so long that it just sort of grew. Greta ---- well I was very fond of her, but never truly in love, and I guess the same was true of Anne, or I would have gone ahead and married her.

But Maggie ----- I could only think of her as Maggie, never again Marge ---- I just fell head over heels in love, and her with me!

I don't actually remember asking her to marry me. Maybe she asked me? I have no idea, and we just assumed that we would.

So we did!

The first meeting with Dawn and Fred was a bit difficult as you can probably imagine. Fred accepted it quite quickly, feeling perhaps that he was getting his old best mate back. Dawn took a fair bit longer, and things were a bit frosty between us for a while. Then one day she relented, accepted it, and welcomed me as her son-in-law. What a laugh!

As Maggie and I walked back down the aisle arm in arm, a married couple, she turned to me and reminded me of something I'd said years before.

"When I was a child, you promised me that sometime in the future you would come back and play a big part in my life Tom," she whispered to me.

"You remember that?" I asked in surprise.

"I've never forgotten it," she told me.

We both smiled at one another, knowing that we were going to be happy together.

------------- -------------

Well there you are again

Hope you enjoyed it, and hope you let me know what you think, because it's the feedback that keeps guys like me going.

Thank you in advance Harry. Maybe you liked this one???? I suspect it's a bit far fetched for Harry actually, but that's what I like to write.

Till the next one .......