What a View

Story Info
A seductive show.
1.1k words
4.14
30.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blinds covering the floor to ceiling window were opened, the sun bathing my nude body as I stretched across the couch. He was due to arrive at any minute and I was preparing myself for him. I stretched across the burnt orange fabric, one leg thrown over the back of the couch as my fingers slid over my swollen lips. My nipples were adorned with the pink feather nipple clamps, squeezing tightly as I wished it were his teeth doing the squeezing. I was taking my time, slowly sliding one finger over my sex, teasing myself as I awaited his presence.

I knew people could see me if they were walking down the street or driving slow enough. It ignited my fire. I knew it turned him on to know people were seeing what he was getting. I slid between my lips and dipped a finger into my wet pussy, slowly bringing it to my clit. I traced little circles around it, my body trembling as I brought myself to the edge of orgasm and then retreated. I closed my eyes, getting lost in the sensations, small circles and then rapid rubbing of the swollen nub.

I left my clit, sliding back into my wet honey pot, thrusting deep before adding a second finger. I hooked them, rubbing my g spot, moans escaping my red lips as I imagined his fingers in me, his hand resting on my stomach as he fingerfucked my tight hole. I was spread open for him, the sun warming my wet pussy.

I pulled my fingers out and brought them to my mouth, sliding them in and sucking the juices off of them, a red ring around the base of my fingers from my lipstick. I love the way I taste and loved sucking his cock after it has been inside of me. I shudder, bringing my fingers back down to my clit and rubbing it until my body finally quakes from my orgasm. Moans escape my mouth and my eyes are squeezed shut, I never heard the front door open.

The tremors subside and I open my eyes to see him standing next to me, his cock resting heavily in his hand. I groan, sitting up so it is level with my hungry mouth. Licking my lips, I slide my tongue around the engorged head, catching the pearl of pre-cum that had developed. He tasted so delicious and I wanted more. I wrap my red lips around his shaft and suck him into my mouth, moaning as I feel his velvet shaft on my tongue.

He tangled his hands in my long, black hair, gripping my head tightly as I slowly slid up and down the length of his cock. I enjoyed teasing him, taking my time as I ran my tongue over the sensitive underside of his cock, feeling the veins pulse on my lips, my fingers moving to caress his heavy balls. I could suck his cock for hours, not even caring about whether I get touched or fucked. My lips memorized every vein, every ridge, every inch of him.

His balls tighten and I know he is going to cum. I suck harder, pulling him deeper until he is pushing against the back of my throat. I ache to taste him, to drink all of him in. He has other plans though and pulls my head back, his cock dropping from my lips. I pout but he pulls me up and kisses me, his tongue diving in and exploring my greedy, hungry mouth.

He then turns me around and moves me to the chair in front of the window. Pushing my head down so I am bent over, my ass in the air facing him while my large tits way beneath me in front of the window. I feel his fingers explore me, his words sending shivers over my body as he tells me how pleased he is with my wetness. The pink feathers hanging from the clamps dangle beneath me as his begins rubbing his cock up and down my wet slit.

I arch even more, pushing against him in hopes that he will enter me. I am now begging for him. "Please Sir, please fuck me. I need your cock inside of me." I moan softly.

I feel his head breech me, pushing past my swollen lips and sliding into my tight, wet pussy. God how I love the feeling of his cock inside of me, stretching my tight pussy as it slides inside, filling me completely. He reaches forward and grabs my hair, pulling my head back and causing my body to go almost upright. He fucks me nice and slow, the sunlight heating our bodies even more. He kisses my neck and whispers into my ear and I shudder, my pussy gripping his cock and squeezing it.

His thrusts grow harder and deeper, my hand down in front of me, my fingers rubbing my clit as he slides in and out. A group of guys go walking down the street. I see them get closer and I begin to cum, my body shaking as my moans turn into screams and his cock drives harder and deeper inside of me. The men stop in front of the house, turning to watch as he fucks me. I see them smiling and pointing, rubbing their own cocks over their clothing. I don't care, I push back as orgasm after orgasm courses through my body.

He encourages me, urging me to grab my feather adorned breasts and squeeze them while he thrusts his huge cock inside of me. I do, throwing my head back and grabbing my tits, squeezing them together and pinching my the tips of my nipples. The clamps are so tight and I can feel each pinch as if they are attached by a string to my pussy.

More screams escape my red mouth as I cum, tightening around his fat cock. He gives me a final thrust, his balls smacking against my clit and releasing his cum inside of me. I feel him pulsing inside of my pussy, jet after jet erupting from his shaft and coating my insides. When he has finally filled me with the very last drop, he pulls out, stepping back to watch as a small bead of cum drips from me. My pussy contracting over and over from the absence of his cock. He smacks me on the ass and I finally turn around to face him, kissing him once more before he orders me to the bedroom for more.

I obey, walking away without saying a word, my nerves alight with electricity knowing he is not done with more and I will get to have him again. I heard the blinds closing and the door locking as I turn the corner and enter the bedroom to wait for him.