What a Way to Say Good Morning

Story Info
She serves him breakfast in bed.
1.3k words
4.1
47.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early in the morning and in the mood for sex. I turned around to see my lover lying next to me, but with his back turned toward me.

I started to rub his back in circular motions and he did not wake up. So I just took it upon myself to have some fun. I started to kiss his back and lick his back slowly. I ran my left hand up and down his back, around his hip and down his left leg. I ran my hand back up to his hip and over in front of him until I touched is limp cock. This made me realize that he was not up yet.

So, I just continued to rub and kiss his back. Finally I noticed that his right arm was behind him and his fingers were moving as if he wanted to insert them into something. So I moved my body so that I was able to place my damp pussy over his wiggling fingers, and then pushed my pussy down on them.

While he was fingering me I reached my hand down between his legs so that I could fondle his balls. He lifted his left leg and moaned with enjoyment. I then positioned my self so that I was now able to lick and suck his balls, while still having him finger fuck me with three to four fingers. It was then that I had noticed he had trimmed his pubic hairs low so it was a pleasure to take his balls in my mouth and suck on them, and lick them. I was very careful not to use my teeth. I licked them as if they were ice-cream in a cone. I knew he was enjoying it because the more I sucked on his balls the faster he fucked my pussy with his fingers.

After I sucked his balls for a long while I used my tongue ever so slowly and licked up his cock. He was not expecting that sensation because his body and cock jumped. I was now licking his cock as if it was a long lolli pop, licking is long and slow. I licked it in circles and up and down. When my tongue reached the tip of his cock I moved my tongue very fast over the little hole. Then I moved down to suck on his right ball, while I did that I noticed that his cock spasm and saw a little drop of pre-cum being ejected from the little hole on the tip of his cock. I then used the tip of my tongue to lick it off. It was only a drop, but it tasted sweet.

I then proceeded to suck on his right ball again just the same as before and his cock spasm and more pre-cum pushed its way out of the little hole. This time I just tapped the tip of my tongue on the pre-cum and it formed a string of pre-cum from the tip of his cock to my tongue. It was fascinating just watching it. For a brief moment I felt like one of the gals in those porn movies that have cum string from the man's cock to the girl's lips. That just excited me more and I came hard on all of his fingers while they were fucking me. I looked up to see his expression as to what I was doing. He had his eyes closed and he was moaning, so I knew he was enjoying what I was doing to him.

I continued to suck and lick his balls and cock, but did not take all of his cock in my mouth yet. I wanted to tease his cock for a while. I felt him using 3 to 4 fingers in my pussy at this time and he would wiggle them violently inside me. He stopped moving all of his fingers and then I felt him squeeze his thumb inside my pussy. Now I could feel his entire hand in my drenched pussy. I came all over his hand again. Now as I was teasing his cock he pushed his hand up into my pussy. He did not stop pushing until his entire hand was up inside me and he was able to put his hand in a fist. I reached such an intense orgasm again and then while I was soaking his arm he was fucking my pussy with his fist as hard as he was able to fuck me. After I came a few more times all over his arm and wrist he held his fist inside me.

While he was still inside me I continued to tease his balls and cock. Then I moved my head more in between his legs. He was still lying on his right side. So I rested my head on his left leg, used hands to help hold and torture his cock and balls with my mouth. His left leg was bent at the knee to allow my head access to his cock. I then proceeded to suck on his cock. I slowly started to suck in little bits of his cock at a time until I had taken the entire 8 inches in my mouth. I could feel the tip of his cock against my throat. Then I slowly let it out making sure that I put as much of my spit on his cock as possible. I wanted to make sure that I kept a string of spit connecting his cock to my mouth constantly. I sucked on his cock consistently making sure that the tip of his cock touched my throat every time. I needed to practice controlling my gag reflex and I was doing it successfully.

I continued sucking and fucking his cock with my mouth until I felt his cock and balls started to pulsate. I then knew he was ready to release his load in my mouth. His held his fist in my pussy still until he felt my pussy muscles tightening around his fist. Then he started to fuck my pussy again with is fist. I exploded all of my juices all over his hand and as I did he pushed his hand as far up as he could and I felt him touch my cervix. I then moved his cock around in my mouth and violently massaged his cock with my tongue. I wanted to really taste his cum in my mouth for the first time without having it shoot down my throat like it usually does. So I kept the tip of it pointed towards the top of my mouth and let him aim his cum to the roof of my mouth and let it drip down onto my tongue. I held as much in my mouth as I could then I swallowed.

I could not believe how good his cum tasted. It was sweet, bitter and salty at the same time. I felt his right leg come down on my neck. At first I was wondering what he was doing but then I felt his cock jump again and he started to bear down and he came again in my mouth. This was the first time he ever let two full loads out into my mouth within a short amount of time. I just held my mouth and tongue still and just let his hot cum shoot into my mouth. He shot cum in my mouth, on my lips, some hit my nose. When he was done I finally swallowed the last load. Both his loads were huge. It was like he was saving his loads up for me. When he finished Cuming in and on my mouth I took his cock in my hand and used the tip of his cock to rub the cum that hit my lip on my lips as if his cock was lipstick. I then continued to suck on his balls and cock until there was no more life left to his cock. I asked him when I was all done if he liked what I had done and he told me yes very much so. I was so proud of my self that I pleased my man so well this morning.