What a Week Ch. 02 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now we were all satiated and we stayed naked, side by side on the sofa, with Tina between us and sipped some wine and chatted. It was a beautiful atmosphere being so comfortable amongst such close friends and sharing everything together.

I had mentioned that I had to leave by 11, (domestic reasons!) and time was getting on so Tina said "Before you go, I want my goodbye present. I want to feel my two favourite men inside me together. Are you both up for that?" She reached out and started to feel each of our cocks and we started to come back to life as Tina slowly wanked us both, a cock in each hand.

Peter then laid down on his back on the rug and motioned Tina to join him. She climbed on top of him as kissed him tenderly as she rubbed her soft body across his hairy chest and they had a private moment of intimacy together, cementing their relationship. I was a spectator watching this loving couple enjoy each other and it was beautiful to see. Tina turned to me and said "Will you put him in please?"

I moved closer and felt for Peter's cock and then I moved him towards his wife's waiting pussy. He was rampant and she was wet and they fitted together easily. They moved in unison and this was not fucking I was watching, this was a couple making love. I left them to it and was more than content to watch.

After a while, Tina asked me to join them and I got behind them. I asked Peter to close his legs and Tina to open hers wider. In this position I could see clearly Peter's erection as it entered Tina's pussy. I got astride Peters legs and between Tina's. I eased forward, getting comfortable, so that my cock was close up alongside Tina's buttocks. I then pointed my cock down so it was the same angle as Peters cock and then I laid my cock alongside his and gripped both our cocks together. I eased forward, sliding my cock along Peter's until I touched Tina's pussy. I then pushed a little harder and I felt her part and I pushed both our cocks downwards to get a better angle and then I was inside and I moved along the length of Peters cock as I sank myself all the way into Tina.

Tina loves this type of sex and she groaned with pleasure. I felt Peter withdraw. The hardness of his erection slipping down the underside of my cock and the feeling of that hardness being replaced by the feeling of being sheathed in a warm wet vice was giving me exquisite pleasure. Peter stopped before he withdrew, and very slowly started to enter again. At this moment, I started to withdraw, and I could feel our cocks slide against each other as his hardness filled his wife again. When Peter was fully inserted again, I was almost out, and we reversed the movement. We built up a rhythm, and with each cycle we would increase speed. Tina was in a state of euphoria as she was filled and stretched as no single cock could ever do. We were also being stimulated as we were being rubbed while being sheathed by her pussy.

Time was against us and we knew we did not have to make this last. This was just as well because if you have never tried this, the sensations are guaranteed to induce orgasm quickly. Both Peter and I started to move faster and faster and soon we lost that natural rhythm and were just pumping in and out.

I knew I was probably the closest to cumming so I held back a little. I pushed as deep as I could into Tina and held still. Peter was however doing the opposite. He was getting fast and I could feel him rubbing up and down me on each stroke. It had the opposite effect that I had hoped for and it felt that I was being masturbated while actually inside a pussy.

"I'm sorry" I said, "I am so close. I am about to cum"

Tina made a mewing sound of approval and it only encouraged Peter to greater efforts. I knew I was on that delicious point of orgasm. I tried to savour the feeling of Tina's pussy and at the same time my cock being rubbed. I was absolutely still and I selfishly let my partners do the work as they took me higher and higher.

My orgasm, when it came was intense, and I hollered out I was cumming. My mind went blank and I swear I could see lights behind my closed eyes. I felt my ejaculate flow from me, and it being stirred up by Peter's insistent pounding. Tina was grinding herself against her husband and it was all I could do to stay inserted. Then she announced that she was almost there, and she was rubbing her clit furiously.

"Cum in me as well" she said to Peter. I want to feel both your cum in my cunt. Come on, fill me with more cum."

"Fuck yeah" said Peter and his cock was a blur as he continued his assault. Then, just as I was about to deflate, I felt him tense. He slowed down and said "Here it comes then, you are going to be full of cum." I felt the inside of his wife suddenly get wetter. I felt his cock throb alongside mine and I felt her fill with more and more cum. Tina obviously felt it as well and still rubbing her clit, she shrieked out her climax.

Panting and sweating, all three of us lay still and I was the first to deflate and I popped out. I rolled off to relieve the pressure on Peter who was supporting both of us, and then Tina rolled off as well. Her pussy was a mess with copious amounts of cum, her hair in disarray. She looked at peace and totally content and looked the most beautiful woman in the world to me.

I left soon after, with a shake of the hand from Peter and a wet kiss from Tina. "See you on Saturday" she said, "and don't be late. I want a repeat performance"

12