What a Welcome

Story Info
You're excited to see me.
781 words
3.78
8.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You open the door to your place to find me, all dolled up, smiling sexily. I'm wearing an orange tank top with lacy edges that perfectly frame my cleavage, and a denim mini skirt. You know there won't be any panties under my skirt, just my wet pussy and sexy ass. This thought makes you instantly horny, as I'm about to realize.

"Hey handsome, long time n...," I start to say. But you pull me in to you and kiss me hard before I can finish. Initially I'm surprised, but your kiss makes me shiver. So I wrap my arms around you and press my body against yours. Your tongue slides across mine as our lips press together even harder. I run my hands all over your body, feeling the curves of the muscles in your back and arms. You pin me against the wall and keep kissing me until I can hardly breathe.

You grab my arms and hold them above my head. I struggle a little, but your grip is too strong. And, to be honest, I don't really want to get away. I love it when you take control. You lick my neck up and down slowly, and then gently blow on my wet skin. I'm instantly covered in goose bumps. You kiss and bite along my neck and collarbone over and over. I squirm with pleasure, but you keep me trapped so you can do what you want. You revel in the feeling of dominating me.

You slip the straps of my tank top down and kiss my shoulders and cleavage. My breathing has already quickened, and you smile as you watch my breasts rise and fall. Then you undo my bra, revealing my already hard nipples. You flick your tongue across one, and then suck on it hard. I let out a tiny moan of pleasure. You give my other breast the same treatment, switching back and forth until I'm so excited it's almost painful to be touched.

You move back up my neck, covering me in kisses. I reach down to hike up my skirt, revealing my freshly waxed pussy. You lick your lips and kneel down in front of me. I tremble in sheer anticipation. I know how good you are with your tongue. You know how bad I want it, which is why you decide to tease me.

You run your tongue up my inner thigh on one side, then down the other. Each time, you get closer and closer to my pussy, but you never quite touch it. I tremble and push myself toward you, but you're relentless in your teasing.

Finally you give me what I want so badly. You lick my pussy back and forth, swirling your tongue around my clit. I'm so excited I shake uncontrollably and moan loudly. I cum quickly, screaming and pulling your hair. Then I slump to the ground, weak at the knees. But you won't let me rest for a moment. You need to feel how wet you've made me.

You slip your pants and boxers down. The sights and sounds of my orgasm turned you on and your cock is already so hard. You pick me up and push me against the wall. I wrap my legs around your waist and slide my wet pussy on to your big, hard cock. I whimper as it fills me so deeply. You waste no time, fucking me hard and fast right from the start. I kiss your neck and dig my nails in to your shoulders as you slam my back against the wall, fucking me for all you're worth. Your cock hits the perfect spot inside me over and over, and I scream wildly as I cum.

"Get on your knees," you demand. I drop to the ground and suck your hard cock. I lick it all over, savoring the way you taste after you've been inside me. You pull my hair and force me to take your whole cock deep into my throat. I gag a little, but take it gladly. I know this will give you an intense finish, and you deserve nothing less after the way you've pleased me. Sure enough, you are soon unable to resist cumming in my mouth. I keep sucking your cock hard until you're completely done, swallowing every last drop. Your body shakes with the intensity of the feeling.

I get up and wrap my arms around you, resting my head on your chest. We're both panting and covered in sweat. "Want to take a shower to clean up?" I suggest with a sly grin. You smile, take my hand, and lead me to the bathroom.