What a Wild Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle said, "This is your first time with a woman. Take it slow and enjoy it. You'll want to remember it for a very long time."

Jenny took the hint. She sat up and scooted closer to Michelle. They began kissing again but Jenny explored Michelle more with her hands. Jenny began caressing Michelle's bra, then her body, then her legs and finally her panty clad sex. She was getting to know her new lover through a gentle touch. She paused to glance at Michelle and asked her if she could remove her bra. When Michelle giggled and nodded 'yes,' Jenny's eyes lit up. She reached around Michelle's body. They hugged and kissed, and then Jenny undid the hooks in the back. When Jenny brought her arms back around to the other side of Michelle's body the bra came with it exposing Michelle's C cup tits. Jenny began to caress her breasts and soon couldn't help it she leaned in and took a nipple in her mouth. Michelle looked lovely as Jenny suckled on her tits. When Jenny was through they kissed again and then it was Michelle's turn to explore Jenny's body and breasts.

"Jenny," Michelle asked in a soft tone. "When it comes to orally pleasing each other I want you to enjoy the sensations, both giving and receiving, simultaneously."

It took Jenny a moment to catch on.

"Oh you mean we're going to sixty-nine" Jenny said excitedly.

"Yes, but right now I want you to remove my panties, I want you to get a close look at my pussy, and then I want you to explore it with your hands."

That's exactly what Jenny did, and Michelle almost had an orgasm from Jenny's probing fingers. Soon after that it was Michelle's turn to return the favor. Once they were both naked, they kissed like old lovers and Michelle gasped "It's time."

They moved in sync, but in opposite directions. Michelle asked Jenny if she wanted to be on the bottom or the top and Jenny chose to be on the bottom. Jenny got into position and then Michelle teasingly lowered her body above Jenny's. Michelle counted down from three and they were both exploring each other's pussies with their tongues. Jenny was timid at first because it was her first time, but she had done her homework (and plenty of it) by watching all of the lesbian movies that she owned. They both looked like long-time lovers in a short amount of time and were working each other up to a powerful orgasm. Their bodies twitched as they writhed in ecstasy. They were both cumming at the exact same time. When their orgasms subsided, their bodies separated, they had each other's juices all over their mouths and noses. The lovingly giggled at the sight, then had a "final" kiss in which they shared their juices with each other.

To say 'bravo' would have been an understatement. I really enjoyed the show. Susan seemed to sense this.

She said, "Lisa, my dear friend, would you like to try doing what they just did with me? It's been a while since I've gotten any and the night has sent me over the edge. I need to be loved and to make love. Since Jenny and Michelle have already enjoyed one-another's company I thought that you should be included as well. Would you like to make love with me? I would love to show Jenny and Michelle a thing or two."

Jenny and Michelle looked at me, eagerly waiting for me to accept Susan's offer. The look on Susan's face was of sincere desire and anticipation. My head was spinning. The room smelled of sex, but not like after it does when my boyfriends and I had finished. The scent was gentle; it was a mixture of feminine beauty. It smelled like my own sex, but subtly different and I was curious. I was more than curious.

"Susan, I can't promise that I can go all-the-way, but I would like to accept your offer and give it a try. I just need to take things slowly."

Her eyes lit-up and melted all at once. Jenny and Michelle took our place on the linen chest allowing room for Susan and me to get in bed together. I was 'up to bat' so-to-speak and gazed nervously at Susan.

She sensed my feelings and told me "You won't be expected to do anything that you're not comfortable with."

I stuttered a response and then Susan said, "I think its better if I kind-of take the lead right now."

She was right. She asked me to come over to her side of the bed. She was towards the headboard and I was towards the foot of the bed.

She said, "Why don't we just try some innocent kissing to begin; we can see where that takes us next."

I moved over to my friend and gazed at her for a moment. For the first time I was seeing her as a sexual woman and not just as 'Susan' the woman I've known and been great friends with for most of my life. I extended my hand slowly to run my fingers up and down her cheek, to feel her smooth skin. I caressed her hair and became comfortable being 'close' to her. A moment later I leaned in for a kiss. At first we were using just our lips, and then I poked my tongue out to taste her mouth. She met my tongue with her own and the kiss became electric. We French kissed passionately for a while. It was my first real kiss with a woman and I wanted it to last.

When we broke the kiss, Susan began to kiss my cheek, my neck, and then behind my ear. I was putty in her hands.

While lightly tugging my blouse she said, "Why don't I help you with this?"

She assisted me as we removed the article of clothing. We kissed again and then she kissed further down my neck and began feeling my tits through my bra. She was feeling my body; her hands were around me in a full embrace as we began to kiss once more.

"May I?" she asked while I felt her hands on the clasp of my bra. I said yes and another piece of clothing was removed.

Now that I was topless, Susan moved in and began feeling my breasts. Her mouth was on my right breast in a matter of moments. As I felt her breath on my nipple I felt the electricity again; my nipple was hard. She 'made love' to my other breast and I felt wonderful.

While she was sucking my tits, I felt her hands on my jeans. They were on my ass, my thighs, at my waist, and then on my crotch. It felt warm and I was excited.

She noticed it and said, "You feel good, but would feel even better if these were removed"

Her hand went to my button and zipper. I laid back and nodded my permission to have my jeans removed. Once they were gone, Susan laid on top of me. We kissed and felt each other's bodies. After the kiss broke she positioned herself between my legs and began kissing my ankles, calves, and thighs. I watched as she slowly worked her way up my body. She began kissing the fabric of the panties I was still wearing. I could feel the warmth of her breath and the moisture of her tongue through the flimsy material. I spread my legs more and moved my pelvis up so that she could have better access.

Picking up on my cue Susan removed my panties and returned her mouth to my pussy. This time there was no obstacle in the way and her mouth and tongue felt so wonderful. She seemed to French kiss my 'other' lips and made me feel like I was in heaven. I never knew cunnilingus could be so nice. I had boyfriends that ate me out before but it was never like this. From there things just got better. While she was still eating me she inserted a finger into my vagina. A moment later she added another finger. With her fingers and mouth working in concert on my pussy I was lost in a haze of lust. She was hitting my G-spot while sucking on my clit and I was done. I clenched up, trembled, and then sank back into the bed as my breathing came back to normal.

When I opened my eyes I found that Susan's were gazing down at me.

"So, how was it?" she asked while cracking an evil grin

"It was amazing" I said and moved up to kiss her.

When our kiss broke this time I mentioned to her that "We have one small problem here."

She looked at me puzzled and then I continued "You still have all of your clothes on. May I assist you in becoming more comfortable?" She smiled; I started kissing her again while starting to remove her blouse.

With the smell of woman sex in the air I was in a state of sexual excitement unlike any other time in my life. I had just had an amazing orgasm given to me by a close female friend and I was hungry for more.

Once her blouse and bra were removed I sucked on her breasts and did my best to mimic what she had done to me. She was moaning softly while her eyes were closed; I hoped that this was a good sign... and it was! A short time later I snapped back into the moment, and almost as if watching myself from above, I became aware of all of the subtleties of what I was doing. I was beginning to remove the jeans from my good friend's body. She was gorgeous, her jeans were hot, but they were covering her luscious legs. Just this morning, the idea of doing this would have never come into my head.

I removed her jeans slowly and then mimicked her previous actions by kissing her legs from her ankles to the crotch of her panties. I was stunned to realize just how good a pussy could smell. While kissing her panties and licking it as well, I was able to get my first taste of her. I grabbed the gusset of her panty in my teeth and pulled back. Crawling backwards I removed her underwear without using my hands. When they had finally slipped off her body completely I held the panties to my nose, gave it a good whiff. After that I gave it a kiss, and then said "This is my souvenir now."

Kissing back up her legs I got within inches of her pussy. I took in the sight as I had never seen one from so close. I took in the smell once more and began running my hands up her legs to her thighs. Getting into a comfortable position I dove in for the first real taste of a woman. I wanted his to be good; I kissed with tongue and lips upon every part of her pussy that I could. Making my tongue into a point I was able to give the entrance to her vagina a good rim-job. She was delicious! Then I remembered her earlier trick and inserted a finger into her vagina. She felt wonderful! While fingering her and eating her, I moved a hand back to finger myself as well. I had found her G-spot and returned my mouth's attention to her clit. I licked and sucked and fingered her for all I was worth and was rewarded with a juicy and tasty orgasm. Pulling my finger out of her I continued to lick her pussy; I wanted to suck up every last drop.

Completely forgetting that Jenny and Michelle were on the chest and watching us, I was snapped back into reality as I heard them clapping. I felt like a million bucks. Susan and I kissed each other again; she was licking some of her own juices off my mouth and chin.

After relaxing for a while the room calmed down and we were back to our normal chit-chatty selves.

"This was the most amazing day of my life." Michelle stated. We all agreed.

I said, "I'm thirsty and will be getting my drink refreshed. Does anyone else need anything while I head back to the kitchen?"

Everyone else wanted their drinks refreshed as well.

After returning to the bedroom we were making small talk. When the conversation came to a comfortable pause I cleared my throat. It was my turn to announce my secret.

"Ahem. Ladies, that was fantastic. I will never forget this day forever. I love you all, and cherish your friendship. I trust you and would like to tell you my secret now."

All three of them scooted to the end of the bed. I moved closer to them and pulled up a chair from my window desk. Sitting in front of them, at the foot of my bed, I began...

"This may sound a bit out there, but I DO have a fantasy. It started with a boyfriend I once had. I'm not going to tell you his name because that's his secret to tell but I will tell you this... once, when we were playing around in the bathroom he mentioned that he always wanted to have a woman pee on him. I thought this was odd at first, but he explained how he thought it was beautiful when a woman peed. It was much more sensual than a guy just 'whipping out' his penis and 'taking a leak.' He always wanted to experience that up-close and personal."

I was interrupted when Michelle let out a long "Wooooow." I put my finger to my lips gesturing to her to quiet down.

I continued "After peeing on him a few times I always wondered what it would be like to have someone pee on me. He mentioned in passing that he had no interest in peeing on someone so I never raised the question to him. And after having such mind-blowing lesbian sex today I am beginning to agree with him that a woman peeing has got to be more sensual than a guy just 'whipping it out.' I know that this all might seem gross to you, but you all shared your secrets and I wanted to extend the same courtesy to the three of you."

The room became quiet, and then there were some follow-up questions. There was more general chit-chat and I was beginning to collect items to provide places and clothes for my friends to sleep over for the night. We were all drunk and I didn't want anyone driving anywhere.

"Lisa?" Jenny asked.

"Yes Jenny." I replied.

Jenny continued, "I wanted to thank you for trusting us with your secret fantasy. You're not gross and your fantasy isn't either... I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would like to volunteer to make your fantasy come true tonight."

The room was quiet again. I blushed and felt silly, then ran up to Jenny and hugged her and kissed her. She mentioned that due to all the drinking tonight she was going to have to use the toilet sooner-or-later. I just told her to give me some advanced warning so that we could adjourn to the bathroom. Ten minutes-or-so later she did just that. Michelle and Susan were pretending to give us our privacy but it was easy to tell that they wanted to watch.

"You two are invited to watch" I said while glancing over to them.

We were all dressed in the nightgowns that I handed out. Walking into the bathroom Jenny removed hers and so did I. I stepped into the bathtub and then laid down in it. I hunched myself up on my elbows and asked Jenny to step into the tub, to face me, and then straddle my chest.

"Now," I said, "When you feel the flow coming, just keep it controlled as much as possible. We don't need a fire hose in here and a trickle will be too small."

She nodded that she understood.

"And then," I continued, "When you get a good controlled stream going, just aim for my tits."

We waited in anticipation for a few minutes until the first golden drops escaped her pussy lips.

"There you go, just let it out easy," I told her.

She followed my directions like a pro. She was peeing on my tits and it felt wonderful. The odor was faint and watching a woman peeing from such a close range was mesmerizing.

"You're doing well." I told her. "Just keep it coming, just like that, for as long as you can."

I began scooting down further in the tub so that she would be peeing on my neck and then I positioned myself so that she was peeing on my face.

It felt wonderful. It was warm and sensual and I was just dying to have a taste. I opened my mouth and let her stream in. It tasted salty, but not pungent like I thought it might. I spit it out, and then filled my mouth again, and then I spit that out as well. As the stream was dying down a bit I was able to fill my mouth a couple more times; only this time I swallowed it.

When her stream had ended and the session was done I cracked a loving wet smile and thanked her for fulfilling my deepest fantasy. Looking down at me, Jenny dropped to the floor of the tub to join me; she hugged me, and then kissed me (probably tasting some remnants of her own urine).

"That was the most erotic thing I have ever seen." She said after our kiss had broken.

Susan and Michelle agreed. They thanked me for sharing that moment with them by allowing them to be an audience.

Jenny and I showered and dressed in the nightgowns to get ready for bed. I made the guest bed for Jenny and Michelle to use and kissed them both good night. I then joined Susan, who was already in my bed, and kissed her goodnight as well.

It was a wild day with wonderful friends. There would be many fun-filled days for the four of us ahead.

To be continued...

12