What a Wild Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking over at Susan and Jenny we noticed that they were already in a lip-lock of sorts. They were busy in what looked like a very satisfying 69.

"Hey, it looks like they're ahead of us." Michelle told me.

"Not for long." I said as I guided her to a lying position. Since her pussy was exposed due to her open teddy I had to ask... "Panties on or off?"

"On." She said as I lowered myself to her mouth. Her fingers pulled my panty to the side allowing her access. My lips touched hers at the same time her lips touched mine. Now that I was sober I took my time to get to know another woman's pussy as well as I could. I used my lips to caress her folds and to feel all of her lady parts. I used my nose to get a sense of that wonderful scent. Then I allowed my tongue to follow the previous actions of my lips and once again caress her. I tasted her all over and gently sucked on her outer lips. I ran my tongue up and down their entire length on the outside and inside. I followed suit with her inner lips tasting all of her little folds. My tongue found her hood and teased it a little... I would get back there later. Right now I wanted to taste her deeply. I fashioned my tongue as a point and used it to find her hole. She was wet, tasty, and ready. My tongue opened her up and fucked her as well as it could. I was in heat as I devoured her. I was in heat as she devoured me. All that I was doing to her was being returned, in kind, to me. I freed some space to get more comfortable, kept my mouth secured to her pussy and then inserted two fingers.

"Oh my god." She moaned into me as we continued eating each other out. Her fingers entered me easily and I moaned aloud as well. All the licking, tasting, and fingering were amazing. It was almost too much. We were both getting close and simultaneously licked each others clits before we closed our lips around them. Continuing to finger each other while tasting as much pussy as possible with clitoral stimulation was too much. We both came against each others faces and licked up as much girl cum as we could. We both continued to lick and taste and clean each other off as we came down from our cum-high.

Just as we finished we were given a round of applause form Jenny and Susan.

"I'm proud of you girls; you both looked like a couple of pro's... a couple of really sexy pro's." Susan said.

"Uh, thank you." I panted still somewhat out of breath.

A natural break occurred at that point. We had been involved with each other for so long at this point that the first movie was nearing its end. We watched the last scene and enjoyed the sights and sounds coming from the movie. At the end of the movie the DVD changer automatically starting playing the next one.

"What's that look on your face?" Susan asked.

"Well, it dawned on my while watching that last scene that we should have toys to use as well. I guess that will have to wait until next time." I responded.

"Next time?" Jenny inquired.

"Oh I'm sorry; this has been so much fun that there can never ever be a next time." I responded sarcastically.

The girls just giggled.

"Hey, who needs anything? I'm in the mood for some snacks." I said.

"I've got something for you to snack on." Jenny said.

There was more laughter.

"Maybe later my pet. I think I'll skip this non-drinking crap and get me some wine. Oh, I've got a meat and cheese platter that will go well with the wine. Does anyone need a refill?" I said.

I returned with some fresh bottles of wine, in ice buckets, and the snack tray. This would be nice as we settled in to watch another movie. Despite all the great sex that we've had I wanted more. Watching lesbian movies wasn't helping any either. As we relaxed we chatted-chatted about nonsense, ate some snacks, drank some wine, and generally enjoyed the evening and company. Surprisingly we all still had our outfits on.

Sometime during a scene in the middle of the second movie I was ready for more.

"So Jenny, what was it that you said I could snack on earlier?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm not sure it goes with the meats and cheeses, but I've got this cookie right here." She said pointing to what's inside her panties.

"The only thing is this... (She moved to the center of the room) ...I want you to beg for it. I want you to put on a show for Susan and Michelle." She cooed.

"I think I can meet your request." I said as I took a sip of wine.

I slid off the couch so that I was on all fours. Then I slowly crawled over to her, right in between her legs. She was sitting in a position with her butt on the floor, with her feet flat on the floor, and with her legs bent at the knees and spread open. She had her upper-body propped up with her arms so that she could have a good look. My eyes never left hers as I seductively made my way over to her. Without changing my pace I moved between her legs, up her body, and brought my lips to hers for a kiss. It was a great kiss, full of passion. I took the opportunity to feel her tits while our tongues tangled. Her baby-doll top was lace and allowed me to suck and taste her nipples through the thin material. I trailed my kiss from her mouth, along her jaw to the point where the jaw meets the neck just below the ears. Then my kiss trailed down her neck to her chest and then finally to her breast. While orally making love to one tit, I gently felt-up the other. I took turns switching back-and-forth before moving on to greener pastures (so to speak). I trailed my kisses down her tummy until I was lightly kissing her panty. I kissed and sucked her panty just enough so that I could take the gusset into my teeth. Hooking my fingers in the waistband I slid them down to the point where I could remove them entirely, the rest of the way, using only my mouth.

"So, you wanta' give these ladies a show huh?" I said while looking Jenny in the eyes.

I dipped down to give her pussy a few primer licks to make sure that she was wet enough for what I had in mind. Taking her panty in hand, I turned it inside out. The gusset was at my fingers, facing out, which I brought to her pussy. I gently finger fucked her with her panties so that they could sop up her juices.

I turned my head to look back at Susan and Michelle... "Ladies, its show time." I said.

I turned my head back to face Jenny. Looking her in the eyes I told her "Open your mouth!"

She did as commanded. I moved up to lick her lips and her tongue. Then I took my panty covered fingers and rested the gusset on her tongue.

"Close your mouth!" I commanded.

She did just that.

"Now, those aren't to leave your mouth until I'm done." I said giving her a wicked glance.

Moving down to her right ankle, I licked a trail all-the-way up her leg to her groin. I followed suit on the other leg. I took a moment to nuzzle my face in her crotch. I couldn't tell if I was giving her pussy a light massage with my face or if I was giving my face a light massage with her pussy. Either way I was taking in the sensations of her scent, her wetness, her womanhood. I lifted her pelvis for better access and began exploring her essence with my entire mouth. My lips caressed her, my tongue caressed her, and then I nibbled my way around. I decided that she was to get a tongue bath and began exploring her every fold with as much of my tongue as possible. I drank her in long into the night; the third movie had started as I was finishing 'the show.' Towards the end I began inserting fingers into her vagina while continuing my tongue bath. First one finger was good enough for her, then she craved another, and finally a third finger was needed to fill her. Being both hard and gentle at the same time I finger fucked her and tongued her clit until she exploded in my mouth giving me the treat of her succulent juices.

She was panting heavily. I was leaking my own juices like crazy. Michelle and Susan had both finger fucked themselves to many an orgasm. We were all spent.

I took the panty out of Jenny's mouth and said, "So, how was that?"

"That was amazing." She said while catching her breath.

Susan and Michelle agreed.

I took a swig of wine to finish of the glass which was neglected for a while.

"Wine tastes good with a hint of pussy." I said. Then I pored myself another glass.

I took my panties off; they were soaked. I sucked my own juices out of the fabric and put them back on. Before I swallowed my juices I took a swig of wine again.

"Yep, wine definitely tastes good with a hint of pussy." I concluded.

My friends laughed at how absurd I was being.

We would enjoy each others company for the rest of the evening (and into the early morning). I would start hatching plans for our next wild day.

To be continued...

12