What a Wild, Wonderful Day

Story Info
The narrator gets his wishes fulfilled by mom and dad.
4.8k words
4.32
69.4k
42
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

All characters are over 18.

This story contains many different types of sexual pairings.

*****

I had to put on extra strong sunscreen that day, since the sun was beating down on the beach so aggressively. It's not always all fun and games living in a clothing optional commune, especially if you forget to cover every nook from the summer sun's abuse. My father must have done the same, because I could smell the lotion from downwind before I noticed his presence.

At that point in my life, there were very few things I enjoyed more than being naked around friends and family in our community. I liked letting people see me naked almost as much as I enjoyed looking at the various shapes and sizes of bodies, whether it was on the beach or just walking down the street. After I finally turned eighteen, my family moved to a small beach-front plot on the more hedonistic side of the commune. With only adults on this side, people were free to fuck and suck as they pleased nearly anywhere they wanted.

At that time, I had only taken a few sexual partners. What I really wanted was to take the plunge with my family. It wasn't uncommon to hear my friends talk about fooling around with their siblings or parents, but it was still something that some families avoided. That's why I got a little excited when my father spoke up after a long silence of us just sitting naked on a towel together.

"You know, Matt, some of our family friends actually enjoy fooling around together. I noticed how open you've been when you masturbate lately, and I wondered if you were getting curious, too?" My dad asked.

He was right - I was leaving my door open when I jacked off, hoping someone might join me. Sometimes, my mother or sister would even swing by the room and watch. I really enjoyed looking at my mom's bushy pussy and my sister's tight perky tits, even more-so with my big hard cock in my hand.

"I guess you could say that," I told my dad."I actually saw John out here getting a blowjob from his mom last week and I thought that could be fun."

"Why don't you lay back and I'll see if I can help you out?" My dad suggested.

Finally, I was getting what I wanted - that sweet forbidden incetous flesh. I leaned back on my elbows and my dad lowered himself to his side. I stared down at the short jet black hair on his head that was being tussled by the wind. He pulled my flaccid shaft up so it laid on my lower belly and his big wet tongue worked the underside of my shaft until it started to get hard ad stand up.

While my dad used his big strong hands and delicate lips and tongue to coax my penis higher and harder, I thought about watching my friend John and his mother the previous week. John was a skinny guy but he had a huge thick cock that was a little darker than the rest of his pale skin and it turned deep red when it was getting sucked or stroked. His mom was a full figured woman who had laid across his lap so her huge saggy tits were pressing into his thigh.

Before we turned eighteen, I would have never considered myself attracted to John but we had the same birthday and, the night we turned eighteen, his older sister told us she'd let us take turns fucking her if we fooled around for her first. We stripped down and I straddled John's waist. I bucked my hips over his midsection, letting our cocks tease each other until they got hard. I can still remember how delightful it felt to feel another man's pubic hair brushing against mine for the first time.

After we took turns stroking each other's dicks, Anna had us lick her pussy at the same time. Our twisted tongues melded into one as we pressed them between her pink lower lips and then split apart and stimulated her clit and the delicate petals under her dark curly pubic hair. After she came from our combined efforts, we took turns pumping away between her hips. Anna had birthing hips like her mother but her body formed a beautiful bell shape with perky small breasts on the top and a small waist in the middle. We fucked late into the night, with Anna taking both our cocks in her mouth so we could cum together in the end. The feeling of John's cock cuming all over mine inside Anna's mouth was exquisite.

And that was the image in my mind while my father took me in his mouth for the first time that day on the beach. His tongue danced and my cock twitched. I watched his hairy muscular arm pump as he jerked my shaft while his lips sucked on my big bulbous balls.

"Oh god, dad, that feels amazing. I think I'm gonna finish..." I grunted.

He pulled his lips back slightly and held them open so I could watch my prick fire a rocket of white watery cum into his mouth. As I finished shuddering and groaning, I felt two delicate hands on my shoulders.

"There are my beautiful boys..." My mother said from behind.

I looked up to greet her only to find her two thick breasts hanging down just above my face. They swung out of the way at the last minute so my mother could plant a kiss on my upturned forehead. She smiled with her full red lips and then messed my hair.

We all hopped up and ran out into the sea after sharing a good laugh. My mother whispered sweet nothings into my father's ear and I just lay on my back, with my pink flaccid cock floating on the blue water and the sound of the surf crashing in my ears.

After several minutes of tranquil floating, I was interrupted by someone pulling me up out of the water and then jumping on my back.

"Welcome to the club," my sweet sister whispered into my ear.

I spun around and re-payed her interloping with a flirty pinch on her bony ribs. She squealed and squeezed her arms across her perky pink nipples as she retreated. A lot of my friends thought my sister was beautiful and I thought they were right, in a sort of girl next door way. She never wore makeup, but her fair smooth skin never seemed to need it. She wore her hair in two long braids that were presently swaying across her small pointy breasts.

"Next time, just be sure to return the favor, you know? I think daddy has earned it," She said before turning, diving away into the rippling waves and then swimming off.

My older sister was part of a small contingent of young adults who not only embraced the nudist life in our commune but put their own super hippy-dippy spin on it. None of her group of friends trimmed their pubic hair at all, a rarity in our community, and some of the women didn't bother to shave. I have to admit that I really liked watching my sisters running around the beach with her full bushy pubic hair. I hoped that this little tryst with my father meant we could eventually hook up, too.

***

Later that day, my mother popped into my room to let me know that John's mother, Clara, had invited us to a toga party in the evening. She told me to be cleaned up and ready to go by eight. That meant I wandered around the house in a haze the rest of that afternoon and through dinner. I couldn't wait to see John's mom's bouncy breasts beneath a flimsy little sheet, not to mention my own mother.

A razor with a note attached greeted me in the bathroom that night.

"Shave it all off :)"

It was in my mom's handwriting and I certainly wanted to please her given the circumstances, so I hopped in the shower, cleaned off, and then set to work cutting down every last renegade pube around my shaft and big saggy balls. I used the full length mirror on the wall across from the shower to help me prune the hair from around my delicate rectum. The hardest part was restraining myself from jacking off at the feeling of my smooth cock and the thought of my mother sucking on my cleanly shorn balls. To make matters worse, after I finished my shower, I could hear the sound of my sister's vibrator humming from the next room and her low moans as she loved on her nubile body.

There was a clean sheet and long rope sash hanging on a hook on the door knob in the bathroom and I made my best attempt at folding it into a toga. It looked like a mess everytime I came close to finishing. Thankfully, my mother arrived at the bathroom door just as I was ready to give up.

"I wanted to see if you were almost ready... good thing I thought to check on you," she said with a warm smile.

She looked stunning in her gleaming white toga. It looked like it was custom made, rather than the old sheet that I was trying to fit to my teenage body. Two white straps hung from her shoulders and then formed a very low-cut v-neck that draped over her heavy breasts. The oval shaped outline of her dark areola were visible at the tips of her breasts beneath the sheer white material. A gold belt strapped the middle of the gown to her hourglass shaped midsection and then hug over her full hips. The hem was bunched up like a tennis skirt about halfway down her muscular thighs.

"Cat got your tongue?" She asked, looking up and down my clean naked body.

It did not take long for her to dress me. One strap crossed my lean hard chest and the skirt formed by the bottom of the sheet stopped just a couple inches below the base of my low hanging cock. I liked the way the fabric felt as it brushed against my shash and the little draft that breezed up under my newly shaved undercarriage.

"Oh, this feels so smooth... so naughty," My mother sighed in my ear as she ran her fingers up and down my soft penis shaft underneath my robe.

I felt her other hand making it's way up under the backside of the toga and caress my muscular butt. I closed my eyes as her fingers split my cheeks and then teased my sensitive perineum and traced a line up to my tight anus.

"Tell me, Matthew, have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

My cock got hard immediately just listening to the dirty talk from my mother.

"My old girlfriend, Jenny used to fuck me with her strap-on,"I whispered.

"And how did that feel?"

"Heavenly," I replied as I thought of that thick black rubber member sliding up into my rectum, filling me while she used my pre-cum to lubricate her thin fingers and slide them up and down my shaft.

"Mmmm... I just love a good cock in my ass, too. Maybe you can show me what you can do and I'll give you a little reward."

With that, she spanked me and released her grip on my erection. She left the room, butt wiggling behind her as she exited and I followed, leaving my sister's orgasmic moans behind me in the adjoining bedroom.

When we arrived at the party, John and Clara were waiting for us out front. John and I exchanged a quick bro hug while joking about our matching togas, and then Clara pulled me into her voluptuous bosom for a squeeze. Clara wore a toga gown, like my mother, but her neckline was far more modest and pulled up high over her big beautiful bosom. A tightly drawn red corset pulled in her waistline and silky red sleeves extended from the body of the garment down her arms. The hemline of the skirt was cut just above her ankles. She wore high heeled sandals that wove their way up her thin ankles to lift her short curvy frame, but she still stood almost half a foot shorter than John and I and a few inches below my mother.

"Sounds like the party is already hopping, Justin and Frank will be so happy you all made it," Clara commented as we stepped into their bungalow through the open front door.

Inside, the party looked like it had all the trappings of a modern day Roman orgy. There were velvety sofas and divans spread around the open floor plan in the main area of the house. In a room that looked like it normally served as a dining room, a fountain bubbled with a clear fruity punch. Clara drew cups of the refreshment for our small group and I sipped from the small plastic chalice I was handed. The sting of a mix of strong liquors hit me and I watched my mother chuckle as she watched me try to keep it together. In our free spirited commune, alcohol almost always accompanied revelry and young people were allowed to take part as soon as their parents felt it appropriate.

We made our rounds throughout the one story home. In the master bedroom, John's older sister, Anna, was sitting on the bed and flirting with a couple of young men just a little older than me. Her long blonde hair was full of curls this evening and she had styled her toga to fall over one shoulder, like John and mine, so that one of her pink crescent breasts was on display. I felt a pang of jealousy in my gut, knowing the wild ride she would take them on later in the evening, but tried to let it pass as I knew jealousy had no place in our little society.

In the corner of the room, in regal white togas lined with gold seams, stood Frank and and Justin, our hosts for the evening. A star athlete in the prime of his life, Frank still cut an imposing figure with his rippling arms and barrel chest. A silver streaked black mane grew from Frank's exposed chest, matching the carefully groomed salt and pepper hair topping his head. His free swinging partner, Justin, was noticeably younger and fit Frank like a puzzle piece. His chest was lean and hairless, his head was shaved down to a blonde stubble, but he had a chiseled jawline and stood only a couple inches shorter than his older partner.

"Who do we have here?" Frank joked with our mothers. "You found some replacements for your husbands, I see?"

My mother slapped Frank with a playful backhand across his chest.

"You know Matthew and John," she chided.

It kind of got me off to hear my mother use my full name.

"I thought maybe the three of you might want to get to know each other a little better," my mother suggested.

Frank took my arm with his burly hand as we spoke. He flashed an approving wink as he felt my bicep and then he asked me about how I liked life coming up in our little commune. I could feel eyes on my back as I continued to drink and talk with Frank and Justin. There was definitely some expectation from my mother that this would lead somewhere, I just didn't know where, yet. Justin refilled my chalice at regular intervals and, as we grew a little more tipsy, the conversation grew a little more intimate and the men grew a little more handsy.

"Listen, Matthew," Justin said after a couple rounds of drinks. "Frank and I like to really give our parties a good shot in the arm. Do you want to be part of something special?"

"What he means is he wants to fuck you while your mother and the rest of our party watch. How does that sound?" Frank added in his gravely whisper.

"Sounds exciting," I replied before grabbing both of their togas and pulling them in for a short three-way make-out session.

Before I knew it, we were seated on a soft sofa in the common room with the rest of the party goers surrounding us on three sides. Justin had pulled back the fabric flap on the bottom of my toga and spread my knees apart so Frank could kneel on the floor and rub his wet lips across my hard pink erection.

I glanced the short distance across the room to see my mother had spread her legs and pulled her own toga gown open so I could stare into the dark bushy gap between her thighs. Next to mother sat John. His mother was shifting her fist up and down his cleanly shaved shaft, rotating and kneading as it stroked.

It got me so hard to watch the mothers, sons, and daughters, pawing at each other with excitement while Frank sucked on and played with my towering cock. He played with my soft scrotum with one hand while the other massaged the insides of my thighs. After a few minutes on the sofa, Justin helped me to my feet and then joined his partner on the plush rug. I played with Frank's coiffed hair and ran my other hand over Justin's dome while they worked their magic. I didn't think I had ever been that hard in my life and now was the perfect setting to let the whole room see how big and stiff my gleaming wet cock could get.

There was a glance between the two men at my waist and then they stood and turned me around so I was in profile to the audience. Justin planted his wet lips in the nook where my shoulders met my neck while Frank circled around to pull apart my ass cheeks and wet my anal rim with his tongue.

"Your mother told me she wanted to bring you here so she could watch Frank put his big dick in your ass. How would you like that, boy?" Justin whispered in my ear.

"I would like that very much," I responded.

Justin pulled me on top of him on the fuzzy rug. I caught my fall with a hand on either side of his broad chest and then planted my knees between his legs before grabbing the bottom of his robes with my hands and ripping a line up the middle so his pulsing cock was bared below me.

Pressing my penis into the gap between his legs, I brought our rubbery erections together and grinded my hefty sack against the ribbed skin on his scrotum. The pleasure caused by the little hairs all over his sack was otherworldly

"Are you ready for it?" Justin asked.

"Give it to me," I called back to Frank.

A cool gel flowed down over my anus and Frank began teasing my opening with two of his thick fingers. I pressed my face down between Justin's pecks and he firmly gripped my hair with one hand while he continued to tease the ball peen shaped tip of my prick with the other. I was so excited for this small crowd to watch a man fuck me in the ass for the first time, but especially for my mother whom I knew arranged our night out just to see this.

It took a few moments for my rectum to relax and open itself to Franks' fingers but then I felt crown of his penis press through the rim and I winced at that lovely mix of pain and pleasure. Justin pulled his knees up near my ribs and then pulled my cock down to meet the opening of his anus.

"Don't worry, I like it a little rough," he said and then pulled me deep into his tight ass.

His rectum was warm and inviting, even if I could only get a slow thrust going due to the position. I let his cock bump and grind against my lower abs while his partner fucked me from behind. Occasionally, I glanced to our audience to watch my mother slipping a finger into her slit and it took every bit of concentration I could summon not to blow my load deep inside Justin's bowels.

After letting Frank fuck me from behind for a while, we switched things up. I rotated my body so that I could sit on Justin's cock. It felt good to let my cock flop in the wind as I bounced up and down on his hard shaft, even if I knew my leg muscles would be burning the next day. Frank stuck his cock in my face and I took his cue and sank my lips around the tip while I squeezed and fondled his sagging balls with my hands.

When I noticed Frank looking like he was about to pop, I pulled myself up so his cock met the middle of my chest. His shaft was well lubricated with my drool by this point, so my hands glided over it easily.

"Cum... cum... cum... " A faint chant rose up in the room.

And cum they did. Frank's cock turned into a fire hose, washing my chest down with his white spray. I felt every inch of Justin's shaft clench as he squeezed his warm gift up inside me. I looked down to find sticky white cum oozing out of my stretched anus and down Justin's cock. To the crowd's delight, my mother and Clara were quick to hop up and clean my chest and thighs with some wipes Frank pulled from the stand next to the sofa.

The two horny mothers weren't done with me, yet. After they helped me clean up and grab my clothes, we dashed back to my family's home, grabbing at each other all the way. We found the house was empty, so Clara threw herself directly on our living room sofa and pulled her knees up to her chest. It caused the skirt on her toga to fall down over her thighs, exposing her bare pussy so I could drop to my knees and lick it.

She squeezed those fleshy legs gently around my face as I buried my cheeks into her wet slit. I couldn't believe I was sucking on my best friend's mother's clit and I could feel my cock rising to meet my excitement. When Clara's knees fell open, my hearing cleared and I realized I was listening to the sound of my mother's pocket rocket buzzing between her legs nearby.

12