What a Wonderful Mother I Have

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing was said about what had happened. It was obvious to both of us that this was not going to be a one off. We continue to enjoy each other and have done for some time. We have a "code" of shall we get a couple of bottles of wine for the weekend knowing what this meant. We experiment with different methods with the intention of pleasing each other as much as possible. We never know what the other is going to surprise us with but that just adds to the enjoyment.

As mentioned we never talk to each other about this relationship, we go about our normal daily routines and still enjoy our chats over the evening meal, just like we did before. I do not consider that I am having sex with my Mother just two adults giving each other pleasure, unless I am in denial? Although I still have a little thought that this is not right but can it be wrong if between consenting adults?

12