What about Dan?

Story Info
Older couple meet new neighbors for erotic fun.
2.5k words
4.05
69.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janeallen
janeallen
10 Followers

The house next to Jane and Andrew had been on the market for just a day before being sold to the young couple moving in today. To Jane's eyes they had to be in their late twenties or early thirties. About a dozen years younger that Jane and Andrew, they were also in excellent shape. Jane could tell this just from the way they were unloading their moving van. Andrew was over there helping, Jane could see him sweating as he tried to keep up.

Jane gathered up the sandwiches and drinks she had prepared and headed over to meet the new neighbors. The front door was open so Jane walked in and called out hello. As she walked around the corner and into the dining room she saw the most luscious ass she had ever seen and her pussy immediately started to tingle. Bent over a box looking for something was Sue Johnson wearing the shortest of shorts.

Sue heard Jane and quickly stood up and turned to greet her new neighbor. The view from the front was better than the rear Jane thought to herself. Sue was wearing a body hugging tee shirt that was soaked with sweat. The bra she was wearing must have been very sheer because the Jane could clearly see erect nipples and the blush of deep, dark areolas. Sue look like the winner of a wet tee shirt contest.

Sue reached out to shake Jane's hand and they both fumbled over a hello. Jane was mesmerized by Sue's radiant beauty and inherent sensuality. Sue noticed Jane's reaction and looked down to see her transparent tee shirt and quickly cover her chest laughing, saying she had better go change.

Just then Andrew and Sue's husband Dan walked through the open patio door carrying a sofa, Jane noticed Dan's bulging arm and leg muscles. The man looked like a cover model for one of Jane's romance novels. Jane told the guys that she would have lunch set up in a minute and that Sue was upstairs changing. Dan went upstairs to clean-up as Andrew washed up in the kitchen sink.

That gave Jane time to ask if Andrew was enjoying the view provided by Sue's sweat soaked clothing. Jane did not have to wait for an answer. She just reached around him and grabbed his cock which was pushing out the front of his pants. Jane giggled as she gave him a quick massage through his pants before the neighbors returned.

When all of the moving was done, Jane and Andrew went back home to shower. They could not keep their hands off each other. The sexual jolt they received from spending the day helping the attractive young couple was something they had never experienced. Jane dropped to her knees in the shower and attacked Andrew's cock with her mouth and hands. Their lovemaking continued to the bedroom. After Andrew fucked her he slid down her body to lick the cum that was leaking out of her pussy. Jane writhed in ecstasy as she imagined that it was Sue's tongue lapping at her. Later, in bed, Jane asked Andrew if he would like to have his way with Sue. Andrew was hesitant, but there was no hiding his swelling cock, so he said yes, but only as a three-way.

His fantasy was always to watch a woman going down on his wife. Jane simply said, "Mmmm..Wouldn't that be wonderful! But seriously who would want an old married couple?"

They both laughed at the silliness of their shared fantasy. As Andrew drifted off to sleep Jane began thinking of how she could make that three-way happen. She wanted Sue as badly as Andrew did. The problem was what to do with Dan. "Ummm, maybe that won't be such a problem," Jane thought to herself as she began to finger her hardened clit, remembering the young man's well-defined musculature. Jane's pussy found release one more time before she fell asleep for the night.

The next day Jane and Sue arranged to meet at the local gym after work three times a week. Jane had never been an exercise fanatic but loved going to the gym with Sue. She especially loved the locker room. When Sue would bend over to tie her sneakers it was all Jane could do not to squeeze that perfect ass. And seeing her nude in the sauna was almost unbearable. Jane just wanted to be able to flick with her tongue the beads of sweat that formed on Sue's taunt nipples. After their workouts, Jane and Sue would sit in the local Starbucks and talk about everything and anything. It was during these conversations that Jane hoped to make the bond with Sue and plant the seed for the three-way that she and Andrew fantasized about. Sometimes Sue's hand would brush up against Jane and Jane would feel a spark of sexual energy. Jane wondered if Sue felt the same way, but was too chicken to ask. These afternoon workouts always, always resulted in long evening workouts for Jane and Andrew—She would practically rape him when he walked in the door—her pussy pulsating from her day with Sue.

As it turned out Jane's did not have to work very hard to get Sue talking about sex. Jane was actually shocked when Sue told her about a dream Dan had had.

"You've got my attention," Jane said. "Tell me exactly what happened. I love hearing the details."

Sue giggled and said, "Dan would probably kill me if he knew I was talking to you about this, but..."

Jane couldn't believe what she heard. She also couldn't believe it when Sue finished her story with "and you know Jane, I've since had a dream or two about both you and Andrew."

There fingers touched and there was no mistaking the sexual excitement this time. Both women's hearts beat faster as they leaned in toward each other, their eyes locked, and their lips brushed together in the softest of kisses. All of a sudden they remembered where they were, in the neighborhood coffee shop and broke apart quickly, though reluctantly. Jane mumbled something to the effect that she had never kissed a woman before and she had to leave.

Sue said "Wait, why don't the three of us have dinner on Friday night? That is, of course, if you wouldn't mind sharing Andrew." "What about Dan?" Jane asked. Sue smiled seductively as she said, "He's going to be out of town."

Jane was shaking with lust, fear and anticipation when she got home. Could this be real? Was her fantasy and her husband's fantasy actually going to come true? It sure did seem that Sue was serious. There was no mistaking the touch, the kiss.... Jane squeezed her thighs tight as she started to feel the fire deep inside of her. When Andrew came home Jane told him of most of their plans for Friday, but not all. She didn't want him to be disappointed if Sue backed out or if she just plan misinterpreted the invitation. Plus, she felt it would be more exciting to surprise him.

Friday evening came and Jane prepared carefully for her night out. Before going Jane trimmed her pussy and she also shaved Andrew's balls and ass. Jane put on her sexiest underwear, including stockings and a garter belt. Andrew suspected something was up, but kept his mouth shut. He figured he would just go with the flow. As they walked across the street Jane's pussy started to drip and by the time they rang their neighbor's doorbell she was breathless with anticipation. Sue met them at the door. As they walked into the living room Jane's heart dropped. Dan was there! It seemed his trip had been cancelled. Jane tried to hide her disappointment and silently congratulated herself for not spilling the beans to Andrew. No sense having two depressed people in the house....

"Would you care for a drink?" Dan asked, jolting Jane out of her depressing thoughts. "Sure Dan. What are you serving?"

The two couples sat and enjoyed their cocktails while discussing some of the neighborhood news. When Sue got up to check on dinner Jane went with her. Once in the kitchen Sue grabbed Jane around the waist and kissed her on the lips—her tongue darting deep inside Jane's sumptuous mouth. The sweetness of Sue's lips almost made Jane's knees give out.

"Jane, I saw your disappointment when you saw Dan. Don't be. I've got a plan. The more and more I thought about it the more I realized that this was also his fantasy too. Do you trust me? Will you follow my lead?"

"Are you sure, Sue? We don't have to go through with this. I didn't tell Andrew of our plans just in case we couldn't pull it off."

"Oh, don't worry. We'll pull it off, all off—if you're still game. From what you've told me I don't think Andrew will mind the surprise."

"Okay, Sue. I'll play your way."

After dinner Sue and Dan excused themselves to go upstairs. Jane and Andrew looked at each other not knowing what was going to happen next, but they were very excited. When Sue came back into the living room she was wearing a see through teddy, thigh high stocking and high heels. Neither Jane nor Andrew could take their eyes off of her. Sue thanked them for agreeing to do this and that she so looked forward to being with both Jane and Andrew. Both Jane and Andrew were thinking "what about Dan" but neither said a word.

Sue extended both hands and Jane and Andrew each took one and were led them upstairs to the master bedroom. There they found Dan. Jane knew that Sue had told her than Dan also fantasized about a sexual encounter but she was still shocked to see that he was nude and sitting on a wooden kitchen chair. His arms and legs were bound to the chair and there was a ball gag in his mouth. When Sue realized that both Jane and Andrew were just starring at Dan she broke the tension by reassuring them that this is what Dan wanted. Dan nodded his head.

With very little fanfare, Sue stood in front of Andrew and started to unbutton his shirt. She knelt before hip, unzipping his jeans, her hands lowering his pants, then his boxers. Sue helped Andrew step out of his pants and began to lick his hardened cock. As if in a hypnotic state Jane removed her skirt and blouse to reveal her thong underwear, lacy bra and thigh high stockings. She could not believe she was watching another woman give her husband a blow job and she could believe how utterly aroused she was by it.

Sue purred loudly as she glanced up from her neighbor's cock to admire his wife's scantily clad body. Standing up, Sue led Andrew to the edge of the bed and pushed him down. She then embraced Jane and began running her hands all over Jane's body, unhooking her bra. As the bra came off, Sue suckled each of Jane's nipples to a rock hard state. Jane could not help but notice the precum leaking from Dan's throbbing cock. Sue removed Jane's thong and rubbed her pussy, inserting her finger into Jane.

"MMMMMMM....Jane, I always knew you would taste good." Sue said, licking her finger. "I cannot wait to taste you with my tongue."

The site of their wives kissing and fondling each other as they stood in front of the bed mesmerized both men. After several minutes of this the women separated and climbed onto the bed one on either side of Andrew. Jane was biting and sucking his left nipple and Sue was doing the same to his right. Andrew could not tell whose hand was whose but one women's hand has stroking his cock while another cupped his balls and inserted a finger into his ass bud. Now Sue was kissing him.

Jane whispered into his ear "who do you think is stroking your cock?"

He correctly guessed Sue and was rewarded by Sue's mouth joining her hand engulfing Andrew's cock.

"Do you want to cum in her mouth?" Jane asked.

She did not give him time to answer, and pulled Sue off his cock and told her to ride him. Jane then straddled her husband's face and lowered her cunt and ass onto his waiting tongue. This allowed Sue and Jane to kiss and fondle each other's breasts as they both rode Andrew. They heard Dan grunting and looked over to see that he had shot his load without any physical contact to his cock. Seeing that and feeling the work that Andrew was doing with his tongue and cock sent both women into orgasm. Sue started to climb off Andrew but he grabbed her by the hips and rammed his cock harder as he shot his load into Sue's cunt.

As the three lovers laid in bed catching their breath Jane noticed that Dan's cock had recovered and was straining once again for relief. Jane climbed off of the bed and knelt in front of Dan. She began by teasing him with her tongue and fingers, but soon she was taking him deep in her throat. Meanwhile, Sue removed Dan's ball gag and was passionately kissing him. Now, it was Andrew's turn to watch.

As Sue stood behind Dan kissing his neck, Jane stood up and impaled herself on Dan's cock and began pumping up and down. Sue's and Jane's mouths locked for a strong kiss and then Jane moved her lips to Dan's. As Jane's tongue explored Dan's mouth he shot his load deep within her.

As Jane collapsed onto Dan's chest Sue whispered "as soon as you are ready to move I want you on the bed so I can lick my husband's load out of you."

As Sue licked the cum out of Jane's glistening pussy, both men watched, Andrew robbing his cock, Dan wishing he could. Dan had just spent his load, but Andrew was ready. As Sue's tongue probed and licked he shoved his cock into his wife's mouth. With her husband fucking her mouth and her friend licking her pussy Jane writhed in ecstasy. She arched her back and her body tensed as she experienced a volcanic orgasm. At the same time she felt Andrew's cock leave her mouth. He finished himself off spraying is white load all over a Sue's breasts as she knelt up from between Jane's legs. Sue then went and sat on her husband's lap where he dutifully licked her breasts clean.

Dan was untied and the two couples collapsed together on the king-sized bed. Dan quipped, "As much as I enjoyed this, next time, I am not going to be the one tied up." This led the other three to wonder who and more importantly when the next time would come...

janeallen
janeallen
10 Followers