What About My Boyfriend?

Story Info
Friends have rough sex at a party behind her man's back.
2.2k words
3.77
47.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meac
meac
28 Followers

Note: Please feel free to leave any suggestions, comments or feedback below.

You walk into the party and I spot you immediately. Long, thick dark hair cascades down your neck to your wonderfully full cleavage. You have a subtle air of confidence about you tonight, as you scan the room. On your feet, you're wearing black leather boots that wrap tightly and seductively around your calves, leading up to a pair of black tights and a black shirt. The first three buttons undone. Your long lashes and piercing eyes draw me in as we make brief eye contact. An image flashes in my brain; I briskly stride over to you, through the crowd of friends and grab you roughly, landing one extremely long and passionate kiss on your perfect, full lips. I rip open your shirt, leaving your bra exposed to the room. You quickly try to cover up as everyone turns and gasps, but I just take both of your wrists firmly and push you up against the wall... But this is only fantasy. A quick fleeting glimpse of my most primal desires, what I so desperately would love to do to you. But you begin chatting with a few of your friends, and I move on.

As the party continues, I catch glimpses of you here and there. My lust building heavily, I'm catching different angles of your figure. Your sexy, curvaceous body, twisting and turning. Laughing and giggling, I have to have you. Tonight. I don't care who might catch us, who knows. I spot you in the kitchen as you place your wine glass elegantly on the counter, your cute fingers releasing it slowly. You make your way to the washroom, up the stairs into the plushly furnished second floor. I put my own drink down, breaking myself from the conversation and follow you. There are still a fair amount of people milling about upstairs. So I wait patiently, out of sight beside the bathroom door, ready to pounce the second you come out. I can hear everyone laughing and yelling in the adjacent room, the chances of getting caught are quite high. But I have to risk it. I need you, to feel myself inside you.

You turn the light off and open the door, your boots clip clapping on the hardwood floor. Your hair swinging slightly, as you shut it behind you and walk straight out. Within a second, you feel a strong hand from behind you grab your right tit and another around your mouth, making speech impossible. Just a high pitched whimper as your eyes widen in sudden panic and I drag you down the hall, into an empty bedroom. Leaving the door wide open, we can still hear the hollering of other party goers, mere meters away. I let you go in the middle of the room, hunger in my eyes as you stagger. Trying to regain focus, your knees tremble. Our eyes lock in an intense stare, nervous anticipation fills you as I begin to move toward your sensual frame. I grab a fistful of your hair in my palm, and pull your dark red lips into mine. Laying a deep, rough kiss on you. Biting your lower lip as you push me back.

"What the fuck are you doing?" You say, in a somewhat weak tone of voice. Looking up at me with those big, pleading eyes. I just look back down at you, my hand still in your hair. My other already undoing the rest of the buttons on your blouse. Your eyes shoot over to the wide open door, and then back at me.

"Whatever the fuck I want, doll," I reply. A shiver runs through you as you try to get your head together. My grip on your roots tighten, making it somewhat painful for you. In a matter of seconds I've got your shirt ripped wide open exposing your heaving chest. Black lace bra underneath. I turn you around, and push you up against the wall.

"But my boyfriend...." you manage to gasp out with your cheek pressed firmly against the wall.

"Yes?" I say, the bulge in my jeans growing bigger and bigger as I press it into your magnificent ass. You let out a low moan as my now fully hard cock rests firmly between your ass cheeks. Tits mashed, I bring one loud smack down on your left cheek. You shriek out but catch yourself knowing the rest are just down the hall, door still wide open.

"He'll be here s-soon," you try to explain to me as I bite down on your milky white neck. A little shockwave runs through you, all the way down to your toes that are curling inside your boots. You feel your nipples grow harder and to your horror, your pussy grow wetter. You so do not want to be turned on right now, but you can't help it. Still, you try to break free. But letting go of your hair, I grab both your wrists and hold them behind you, tight.

"No, no, no," I scold. "You're my little bitch tonight, do you understand?" I grunt as I push my cock harder against your ass. You let out another moan, and start to wrap one leg around mine ever so slightly. You're fighting with yourself. You know it's so wrong, but your lust just keeps growing stronger and stronger with every passing second. completely out of your control.

"You haven't answered me," I say harshly as I spin you around. Our faces inches apart now, wrists still behind your back. Your eyes look into mine, helpless and you're speechless. I have to discipline you, and with my other hand I land a hard, open palmed 'thwaack' across your beautiful face. Tears begin to well up in your eyes and you know now you are completely helpless, dominated and subservient to me. I hit you again, this time harder. You moan out, a high "ahhh," and tell me that yes, you indeed understand. Your nipples have grown hard as little pebbles, now under your silky black bra. I decide I need to have you right then and there, door open or not. I had made the decision a while ago that I would take you, even if it was against your will. And now it was time. I turn you around once again, and crush you up against the wall. In one violent motion, I rip your tights down to mid thigh. Exposing to my delight, an already glistening pussy. Ready to be invaded by my hungry cock.

I tighten my grip on your wrists and undo my jeans with the other, letting my cock spring free. It's never been as rock hard and big as it is at the moment. I position myself at your entrance, feeling your wetness on the tip of my dick. And with one swift motion, I push my cock inside of you. Your legs trembling and shaking, body going limp as you surrender to the utter pleasure. Tears are still trickling down your face and your cheeks are red from the smacks. But inside your pussy, you are exploding. You bend one of your boot-clad legs up and let it dangle in the air before curling it slowly around mine, drawing me in. I completely bottom out in you, as you let out a long moan filling the room Illicit lust and raw sex permeates the air. I pick up speed and let your wrists go free, your bracelets dangling in the air as you look for a place to rest your hands. You settle on the wall, your fingers curling, I raise my right hand and land it on your right ass cheek. A big sound fills the room. You scream out, but I cover your mouth quickly with my other hand, laughing to myself.

"I thought you didn't want to get caught, you little slut," I say, grinning.

You just shut your eyes, whimpering and shaking your head as I continue ramming you faster and harder. Filling your walls, stretching your tight pussy. Landing smack after smack on your reddening ass. Just then your cell phone lights up and begins vibrating. I see it light up in your tights and I grab it.

"Answer it," I say, panting with each deep thrust. Our juices already starting to run down your right leg. You look over your shoulder at me, with an exasperated wide eyed look. You grab the phone from me and read the text.

"Oh my god, h-he's....unggghh....h-here....," I grab one of your tits and bite down on your neck.

"Call him," I say.

"No!"

"Listen bitch, I own your pretty little ass right now and whatever I say goes. Understand? You're mine," I pull your head back, grabbing your hair hard. "You're a filthy little whore whose up in some strangers bedroom getting her brains fucked out. Never mind your boyfriend, could you imagine how easy it is....to...unggghh, yeah....catch us with that door wide open? A-anyone could walk r-right in. Now call him." THWACK!

I watch as you hit the dial button on your phone and reluctantly bring it up to your ear, the sounds of your panting diminishing as you attempt to gain some form of composure. But that's pretty hard when you're being used essentially as a fuck doll against your will. I, on the other hand, make no attempt to silence myself. The sound of my thighs and balls hitting your ass, loud in the room, showing no signs of mercy.

He picks up the phone.

"Hi, babe!" You say, making a desperate attempt at sounding calm and happy while your leg tightens it's grip on mine and I begin tweaking your nipples, hard.

"Hi babe, I'm here! Lot of people here, eh?" he replies.

"Oh, y-yeah....there is..." I bite your free ear, letting my tongue dance around the lobe, sending another wave crashing over you. But one that you were not expecting to have such an effect. You plead with yourself 'please don't let this happen.' But you can't ignore the definite signs of an intense orgasm building inside you. A full body, legs trembling, earth shattering orgasm. My cock deep inside you is hitting all the right spots and your pussy starts to tingle. There's no turning back.

"Where are you anyway? Carrie told me you were here,"

"I-I-I took a walk....." you turn back to me, whispering away from the phone. 'OH MY GOD' you say, as a mind-blowing orgasm washes over you and you hold the phone away from your face. For a couple of seconds you let out tortured little whimpers. Like trying to catch little helpless breaths when your under water. Fighting for survival.

"Oh," he says, puzzled. "Well are you coming back to the party soon?" he asks. You bring the phone back to your ear, as you try in your most level tone to communicate with him.

"Yeah I am. I'm cumming. I'm c-cumming......right now....!" And with that you do cum. A complete body convulsion. Your juices explode all over my cock as you feel pangs of guilt, lust and pure ecstasy coursing through your veins. You're on fire. You simply drop the phone to the ground as I grab both your tits and pull you hard against me, away from the wall. I feel my own orgasm building now too, my balls so full. I am fucking you absolutely silly at this point as I grunt into your ear, "FUUCK....."

You know I'm close. "No, don't!" you plead, "I'm not on the.....ahhhhh......piillll," but I don't give a fuck. I explode inside of you, holding you so close to my body, you can't even move. Both your legs bend up and wrap around mine, tight. Your black tights still at mid thigh. I hear a distinctive rip in them, from being bent at that angle. You don't care anymore, you let out one big, long scream as I bring my hand up to your neck firmly holding you in place, so close to me, almost choking you as I let rope after rope jet up inside of you. You've never been this completely cum filled before. I slow down my spurts and my thrusting as both our sweaty bodies continue to grind into each other. Like we're one. One mess of sweaty, secret sex at a party full of our own friends.

We part, both trying to regain our footing. Your hair so mussed up, make-up smudged. Ravaged, utterly fucked.

"I guess you'd better get to your guy now," I smirk, as you begin to pull up your black tights. Your inner thighs are a mess of both of our cum, almost down to your knees. Your wet, glistening and covered. As you pull them up to your waist we both notice that rip from earlier. Just about three inches on your inner right thigh.

"Walking through the woods?" You shrug as we both laugh a little.

You pick up your phone, and I come over towards you. Handing you your shirt back, I place one last, long wet kiss on your heavenly lips before I smack your ass and send you on your way.

End.

meac
meac
28 Followers