What Alicia Did on Her 30th

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia had licked all my cum off my stomach and started to follow the trail up my stomach and up to my chest. She lifted her mouth off my chest, the cum from my chest hanging of her bottom lip. She laughed and the cum fell off her lips and on to my chest.

"Shit!" She said and sucked the cum of my chest. She started to kiss around my chest, going lower down my body. She came close to my cock. "I wonder if there's any more left." She said out loud to herself. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and started to jerk it up and down quite quickly.

"Ooh!" She cooed as she saw some cum on my crotch, she leaned forward and sucked it up.

"Please!" I moaned. "Can you suck my dick?"

"I shouldn't, but..." Alicia looked up thinking for a second. "...Just a couple of strokes. OK?" I nodded. She quickly enveloped her lips over my cock head and worked her lips half way down my shaft and back up. Her lips felt so good around my cock. She gave a couple of strokes and pulled her mouth off. I started to protest.

"Remember? Just a couple of strokes." She said, she giggled as she stroked my cock. "You stay so hard, even after you've cum!" She commented. Some excess cum spurted out of my cock. Alicia went to scoop it up with her finger on her other hand and I stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"You want it?" I asked.

"You know I do!" She smiled.

"Than suck it off!" I said. Alicia laughed.

"You're hell bent on having me suck you off some more aren't you?" Alicia asked and I smiled. "OK then!" She said licking up from the underside of my cock. She started half way down my shaft and licked her way up to the head and sucked hard at my pee hole. Sucking up my cum and any that may remain in my cock. She stroked the bottom half of my cock up and down with her hand as she sucked the top half. This time she carried on sucking, stroking really fast with her hand.

"I think that's enough!" She said taking her mouth off my cock. She stood up and got out of the bath. She wrapped the blue towel around her and went over to the sink, splashed some water on her face and rinsed her mouth. I went into the tub properly, washing my chest and stomach.

Alicia picked up her pink dress and walked out of the bathroom. I quickly got out of the tub and followed her. She was in the living room, she took the towel off, tossed it onto the couch and picked up her pink dress.

"You going?" I asked, as I stood there naked, water dripping onto the carpet.

"Yeah!" She replied. "We both know what will happen if I stay here." She replied, she was already chewing gum, I don't even know when she picked up the gum. I didn't take that long to follow here into the living room.

"Well... If you stay here and it does happen, doesn't that show that you're getting something from me that your husband isn't giving you at home?" She had one leg into her dress and was about to get the other leg in, when she stopped. She let the dress fall to the floor.

"You're very smart." She said as she walked up to me pressed her naked body against mine. "A little strange and kind of weird." She said wrinkling her nose. "But weird is nice!" She said. I could feel my dick get harder and start to push out in between her thighs, straining to get vertical.

"This is something to remember me by." Alicia kissed me, opening her mouth pushing her tongue into my mouth. I sucked her tongue hungrily, knowing full well that once the kiss is over, she was leaving. She pulled her tongue back, pushing her chewing gum into my mouth. "Cherry flavour!" She smiled and got her dress on.

"What about your bra and panties?" I said pointing into the bathroom, at the floor.

"Something else to remember me by." She said. "So you will never forget this night." She walked over to the door and opened it walking out. "I know I won't!" She said half in and half out. Alicia blew me a kiss and walked out, closing the door behind her. I went over and picked up her panties and sniffed them, I could smell her womanhood on them. This was definitely one night that I was never gonna forget.

12