What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mrs. Huffman, you give the best head of anyone."

"I am going to wash now. I really do need to. When I get out of the shower, I expect that you will no longer be here. Okay?"

"Can I watch you shower? I'll massage your back. I'll wash your cunt."

"I said for you to go. So go."

"Ok, you want me to go, answer me one question."

One question and then you'll go?"

"Cross my heart."

"Okay. Ask."

"You going to Leroy and Marquis's party tomorrow?"

Mrs. Huffman considered the question. "I thought maybe. Probably not. I don't know. Okay? I am not sure. That's my answer." It wasn't something she wanted to think about. If she ended up there for the party, it would be a spur-of-the-moment thing. She stood up off the bed, grabbed a towel from the shelf and walked towards the bathroom. "Lock the door when you leave."

****************

She walked out of the bathroom, a new person. No more cum plastered over her body. Her cunt washed inside and out. Her hair, upper and nether washed and rinsed. Sweat lathered and rinsed off. She walked into the bedroom and pulled the dirty sheets and pillow cases from the bed.

Mrs. Huffman found a clean T shirt and slipped it on over her head. It felt nice to have a clean white garment on. The T-shirt was large enough to come down mid thigh .

She went to the kitchen. Of course, Harold was there. He was sitting at the breakfast table, drinking a glass of orange juice.

"You said you would leave."

You didn't tell me if you was goin' to Leroy and Marquise's party."

"I told you I didn't know."

"They say if you don't go it's because they colored."

She drank orange juice from the container and put it back in the refrigerator. She started towards the sink to wash the dishes but stopped. She had some pride left. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of seeing her do the dishes he had dirtied.

She walked into the bedroom and began making the bed with fresh linen. Harold walked into the bedroom at the same moment she finished making her bed. "I thought about it, I'm not going to go to their party," She said.

"You sure you don't want me to break you in for ass fucking?"

"I am sure! And that's enough from you. Go! Get out of here." That disgusting young man was obsessed with her ass. She had no interest whatsoever in anal. He was an insufferable lout. Look at him. He had his hand in his pocket and was playing with his balls, or his shaft, MaryJane couldn't tell which. But that he was playing with either of those was obvious. She did not want to see that long, thin organ again.

"How come you ain't going to the party?"

"That isn't any of your business."

"It is. Who introduced you to them anyways?"

"First of all, I didn't want to go there. You made me."

"Shit. You walked right in there without any underwear, all skanky with dried cum and you say it was me who got you fucked.?"

"I never got fucked like that before by guys I didn't even know. You made me go there." Why was she arguing with him? "And the only reason I wasn't wearing undergarments and was wearing that cum infested dress was that you didn't let me change."

"First of all, you walked into there all by your own. And second, you loved it. Mrs. Huffman, Mrs. Slut, you loved it. You would of stayed for a second or a third go round if you could of."

She was not going to argue with him. She couldn't argue with him.

Harold pointed his finger at her. "I got it," he said. "You're afraid to go there because you afraid you'll get hooked on those big cocks."

"That is not it. I just don't want to."

Come on, your juice was flowing when you was there."

"Even if it was, I don't need to go through that a second time."

Harold sat down on the Easy chair in Mrs. Huffman's bedroom. Her bed was made, but she had no place to sit. She sat at the edge of her bed.

Harold stood up. "We got to talk," he said.

"You have got to go," Mrs. Huffman said.

"No. We got to talk."

"About what?"

"You got to go to the party tomorrow."

"What do you mean?"

"It's about your sluthood."

"Sluthood?"

"Yeah," sluthood. Becoming a real slut." He walked over to the bed where she was sitting. "You look good in that T shirt. Your legs are great. Your calves are sweet. Your thighs have just enough muscle. Real sexy."

Mrs. Huffman pulled the hem of the shirt down to cover another inch of her thigh.

"I bet your cunt is already getting wet."

She moved away from him and further onto the bed. The one thing she didn't need right now was another fuck session with this obnoxious former student. So why did she begin to get wet every time he said anything about sex? She looked at him and wasn't sure in her own mind about whether she wanted him to continue or not. All she was sure of was that if she didn't get him to leave right away, there was a very good chance that she would end up having lots more hot and heavy no-holds-barred sex with him.

"Yeah, you definitely got to go to the party tomorrow." He sat on the edge of the bed where she had been sitting.

She moved a bit further away from where she had been sitting and where he was now. She pulled the hem of her T shirt down again, trying to get it to cover as much of her long legs as she could. She was angry with herself for not having put on panties, but she hadn't known that he would still be in the apartment, had she? She had told him to leave. She folded her legs and sat using her nicely muscled shins to block his view under her T shirt. "What is so important about that party?"

He moved so that he, too, was sitting on the bed, facing her. "It's to turn you out. A real slut has got to be turned out."

"I don't need to be turned out, as you call it. If I'm a slut, I'm a slut."

"No, you don't understand. It's part of the deal. You can't be a regular slut unless you been officially turned out. And that is what Leroy and Marquise do. They turn you out."

"I already had sex with them. And Buttah too."

"No, this one is official. And Buttah isn't a regular. They do it the real way.You know what kind of parties Leroy and Marquise have?"

"Like what happened yesterday?" MaryJane Huffman had orgasmed plenty while being fucked at Leroy and Marquise's house.

"Yesterday was nothing. You were such a ball buster, not coming in right away, they just fucked you to get you to fuck Buttah so that he would let you out of there."

"What are their parties like?" She was not going to go to their party the next day. She would not, no matter how much of a slut she was. But she was curious, and she had to admit that there were elements in how she had behaved lately that made her fit the definition of a slut that Howard had given her, someone who fucked because her cunt demanded it. But school would be starting in a few weeks and Mrs. Huffman knew for sure that she had to get her libido, her cunt and her fucking under control before classes began, slut or no slut that she was.

" Harold leaned back against the headboard. "What the guys do is a special treat. It's a real party, a fucking party. They want to make the slut happy, It is what they do, make sluts happy that they're sluts. They got it all planned. There'll be seven of them. They'll pull a train on you and then, after, if you want, they'll do more. Believe me, you'll be havin' a real cumming out party. You'll love it." Harold moved over to the edge of the bed and pulled MaryJane Huffman's legs down towards his end of the bed

He tried to push her T shirt up a little, get its hem closer to her pussy.

She resisted, pulled it back down towards her knees. She realized that the back of her thighs were exposed for him to see. Her nipples were hard and poking out against her T shirt. Fuck, she was getting all hot again. "Look, you had better leave now. I do have things to do. Really. I have got to do some things. I'll think about tomorrow. I promise I will."

He pulled her legs out so that they were no longer folded under her body, but were spread out in front of her as she sat.

She pulled the hem of her T shirt down once again. Oh God, her cunt was beginning to get all tingly. "No more. No more fucking today," she said. She was desparate to convince him. "Really. You have got to go. I am tired."

He ran his hands up and down her calves. He didn't reach further than her knee, but he managed to pull her knees farther apart than she had been trying to hold them. "You know how much you came yesterday. That was nuthin'. You let them pull a train on you, you'll come so much you'll be glowing for the next whole year."

Slut that she was, she could feel the wetness in her pussy begin to flow harder and begin to reach the inner lining of her vulva which began to open all on its own. "Harold," she said, her voice weak, "You really ought to be getting ready to go."

"Hey, if you go tomorrow to get your sluthood, I got to break in your ass first."

"What?" He was obsessed with her ass. And just a second or so ago she would have been spread out on her bed, legs wide open for this jerk to fuck.

"Don't you want your ass broke in?"

"I said I did not. I told you no." Why couldn't he stop talking about her ass. With all the sex she had been enjoying lately, she didn't feel any need for an ass fucking, which, anyway, she thought would hurt.

"How can you be a slut if you don't take it in the ass?"

"Slut is a word. It is a word. There is no where in any dictionary definition of the word any reference to anal sex being a condition for being a slut." Do not argue with him, she thought to herself. She never won any of those arguments and the argument ended up, most of the time, with him between her legs or she between his legs.

"What does the dictionary know? A slut doesn't do anal is only half a slut. Getting ass fucked, gets you really opened up for cunt fucking. Like, you get ass fucked, it makes you want to get something in your pussy more. Ass fucking just opens up more ways to get cock. Before you had two holes for cock, get your ass ready and there's three. Less boring, the more things you do."

"Stop it. I said I wasn't interested." Why was her clit reacting as it was, growing, pushing out of its covering sheath? She had a large clit, but it seemed huge now, its nub grown out beyond the sheath.

"You would love it. All you need is me to break you in."

"You to break me in and Marquise and Leroy to turn me out."

"Yeah. You got it. That's right."

"I am not interested. That's it." She could barely control her breathing. " Get out of here. Go home." If she didn't get him out of her door in the next minute, she didn't know what would happen except that fucking would occur.

But right now, she was having little success in getting him to leave. Her T shirt was inching its way up toward her cunt, Her juice was flowing. Her legs were apart, and Harold had his face angled to slide up to her glistening clit.

"Hey, remember you didn't want to do 69 in back of the car the other night, but once we figured out how to lay sideways on the floor and our bodies were pressed together and you swallowed my prick, and I was sucking on your clit, and you loved it. Remember. You said how great it was."

She really must stop this! But Harold began again to move his hands underneath Mrs. Huffman's T shirt. She had to stop what he was doing. Her thighs were slowly opening wider and wider of their own volition. It seemed to her that there was a quiet, undeclared, battle going on over the question of where her T shirt would lie on her body. She grabbed its hem and pulled it down as far as she could. She didn't know but that she wanted to lose this battle.

He managed to rest one hand on her knee. His other hand moved up and he began to slowly glide his palm against her nipple, grazing his palm against the very tip of the nipple.

She moved her hand upwards, a move meant possibly to brush his hand off of her hard and extended nipple. But she was immediately distracted. Her hand stopped to rest just underneath the swell of her sensitive mammary gland. Her fingers joined his. Both their hands gently touched, kneaded and brushed every part of her tingling breast. Every touch set off a burning that spread all through her body.

His hand on her knee slipped further up her leg, taking up with it the hem of her shirt. The hem of her T shirt had somehow risen far enough so that her thighs were totally bared and her cunt on show.

"Going to the party tomorrow would be a gas." He lifted the hem of the T shirt a bit higher, exposing her bush even more.

"Please leave." She spread her legs open just a tiny bit more.

"They're experts. Their whole thing is that they know how to fuck so the slut they are fucking gets the greatest fucking she has ever had. Seven guys. They pull a train. 20 minutes a guy. One after the other. You get a minute rest between guys. Every one of the guys got a different technique. One of them does oral. Another rides you missionary. Leroy loved to get head. One of the guys, Lomax, loves to let his major, jumbo size dick fill you up more than you could believe and then, once he's all in, he begins to get you to come and cum and cum over and over again. He's so big, you're so filled, you come without him havin' even to move much. Just you squeeze that muscle inside your pussy against his huge cock you get to cum like you never came before."

She hoped that Harold wasn't noticing how hot she was getting, how wet her cunt was getting. "You make it sound so wonderful. Thank you, Harold. But I am not interested. I am not interested in having a train run on me." She hoped he wasn't noticing how flushed her body was. Alas, she knew he wasn't going to miss how turned on she was.

He managed to get his hand high up on her thigh. Very high. But he wasn't touching her mound. He was just off there, gently holding her above where her leg joined her torso. "It's not like a train where one after the other guy just fucks your sloppy cunt. The guys at the party are a team. Each guy fucks different. And their whole aim is to make you love it every second. And after they have each had their twenty minutes they'll start a second round for as long as you want with the guys fucking you every 15 minutes all night if you want. It's to celebrate your sluthood. It's to welcome you into the club."

"Harold. Please try to understand that you telling me all these things ....... I think maybe we should stop. Stop. Maybe we should stop and get dressed." She....but what was he doing now? "Oh, no."

"He moved his hand so that the bottom of his palm pressed along her cunt slit. "You aren't wet? Bullshit. You are wet. You are soaking wet." His hand moved a fraction of an inch upwards and began its circular pressing motion.

He moved his body forward and now his face was just inches from her cunt.

"You like if I suck around your cunt?"

Mrs. Huffman, MaryJane Huffman, didn't know if this was a surrender or if she was a winner and getting what she needed.

"Do it," she said.

She moved her hand down to slowly put it on the back of Harold McCarthy's head of dirty, oily hair. She guided his mouth to her on fire bush covered cunt.

His fingers were in her cunt, sawing in and out. His lips were hard against her mound. His tongue curled in her cunt and up so that it pressed against the back of her clit. His other hand's fingers slowly circled around her clit and his nose pressed into her pubic bone. Earlier, he had guided her hands upwards so that she could fondle her own tits. How was he able to get his tongue to press so hard up against her cunt's top? Oh, fuck it, who cared? His tongue kept working in and around. His fingers now started exploring her cunt, stretching and widening her entrance. His tongue was pressing against her clit, rubbing up and down against her clit as he allowed her hand to guid the slow movement of his head. She wondered how he had learned to do cunnilingus so well. But, really, it didn't matter where he learned it. It felt soooooo good. Did anything in this world feel better? Maybe fucking. But not by much.

She didn't know how Howard had done it, but somehow, without ever removing his lips from her cunt, he had managed to turn her over. She was off of her back and up unto her knees, doggy style. His head was between her spread thighs, his tongue still inside her cunt. His eyes were looking upwards past the bush and into her eyes. Somehow, he was guiding her body downwards so that her knees remained bent while her arms were extended to put her face down against the bed and her ass high, sticking up in the air. The next thing she knew, he had managed to reconfigure his body so that he too assumed the doggy position, but behind her. Two fingers were in her cunt and his tongue was now over ass hole, wetting it. His saliva leaked onto her ass hole and his tongue pushed inside her ass. Then she felt his finger touch the wet entrance to her nether hole.

Oh no. "No," she said. "You are not going to do that. I told you I didn't want to be fucked with there."

"Just a tiny bit, that's all. It won't hurt."

"What are you holding?" He had removed something from under the corner of the mattress.

"I told you, nothing's gonna hurt you," he said. "It's nothing, just a little KY, to soothe the skin around your ass hole." He squirted the jell between her ass cheeks and, with his finger, pushed some of it into her anus.

"No, no, no," she said. But, by now, she could feel the tip of his cock pressing between the spread cheeks of her ass and against her bung hole. The gel he had deposited there a moment before made her ass hole seem equipped to suck his cock in. The tip of his long cock had just gained entrance to her hole. It stayed there, going no further in than just to allow the very tip of his cock to enter maybe a quarter of an inch inside her ass..

"See," he whispered into her ear, "it don't hurt at all. I bet it feels real good."

"I don't know," she said. "Maybe that's enough. Could you stop now?"

"Hey, relax Mrs, Huffman. It won't hurt at all. When I tell you, sort of stretch your ass muscle. They call it the sphincter. Open it like when you want to push out in the bathroom. There. Right now. Push"

MaryJane did not want it to hurt. She pushed as he had said and felt maybe an other inch of his thin prick enter her backside. She could feel the stretch. But it didn't hurt. "I don't know. I don't know," she murmered.

"Hey, you're doin' great," he said. "Squeeze your ass hole shut and open with that sphincter."

She did as he said. She felt him pour more of the gel over her ass hole.

"Yeah, that's right, squeeze and relax. In and out. Hard. Soft. You doin' great."

She became a little bit more comfortable as she squeezed and then relaxed, squeezed and then relaxed her sphincter while the tip of his cock stayed just a half inch in her ass. Then, quickly, as she relaxed her muscle there, he pushed his long thin cock all the way in. It was all the way in. It was deep in her ass, sliding in on a coat of KY. She could feel the head of his cock deep in her and his shaft sliding down along the passageway from her ass's entrance. His groin pressing against her ass cheeks. Surprise! It felt good.

She looked back over her shoulder at Harold. "It hardly hurt," she said.

"Feels good, don't it?" he said.

She was able to nod her head, yes.

The nod of her head was all he needed and he proceeded to fuck away into her ass. "It feels TIGHT," shouted.

Mrs. Huffman began to push back as he pushed in. After just a few seconds, she managed to catch his rhythm and pushed as he pulled and pulled as he pushed. He sprayed more of the KY jelly onto the opening of her ass and continued his fucking of her ass. She continued to move with him as he fucked. After a while, Harold slipped his cock out of her ass and guided her to turn over onto her back. He lifted her legs and bent them at her knees so that her ass was now angled upwards. He put more of the gel at her ass hole and once again pushed his cock in.