What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I doesn't hurt," MaryJane told him. "It feels good. Oh, you're fucking my ass. I am open for your cock. I LIKE IT!"

"See," Harold said, "you gotta like it if you are a slut."

"And I am a slut," she said. "Fuck me in the ass. Yes, fuck me there."

**********************

Mrs. Huffman had a smile on her face. She lay on her back on her bed, covered by her blanket. Next to her, Harold McCarthy lay quietly, a smile on his face, too. They had been fucking and sucking for some time. And now they were resting. Her vibrator lay next to her leg. Her big black dildo lay next to it.

"Well, am I a great slut, or am I a great slut?" Her question was issued to the ceiling as much as it was to herself or as much as it was addressed to Harold.

But it was Harold who answered the question. "You're doing real good. You go to the party tomorrow, you'll be a one-hundred-percent certified slut."

"You think that I need to go to the party? I'm all broke in for anal. I already fucked those guys. Maybe I don't need to go."

"Nah, go, you'll love it."

MaryJane Huffman turned her head to look over at Harold. She wondered how much to trust his judgment about the party tomorrow. She wondered why he was so interested in making sure she went to the party. What was in it for him? She thought about Leroy's big cock. She imagined Marquise's prick. She thought about how many ways she would be pleasured by dicks pushing in and out of her cunt, her mouth, and, oh yes, her ass.

Harold raised himself onto one elbow and looked over to her. "You know what I'd like to do? I'd like to get some pictures, maybe video, a porno of you fucking."

THE END (of this chapter)

Two more chapters coming. Chapter 07 of "What Am I Doing Here" will deal will with Mrs. Huffman"s sluthood as it develops. Chapter 08 will deal with Harold and his relationship with Mrs. Huffman's sluthood. It will also reveal some secrets heretofore untold .

I do hope you will follow the story to its end. As you wait for the next chapters, please consider the question that was asked after chapter 01: How much of what has occurred to MaryJane Huffman could you consider rape?

Comments (and votes) are greatly appreciated. ILien Bagby