What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 08

Story Info
Mrs. Huffman asks, Harold tells. That's all.
5.1k words
4.47
29.3k
7

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting in my car next to Harold McCarthy who is driving me home because I am still stoned. I am also spaced out and in a zone, happily having just been fucked individually and ganged by seven well hung black men. I am a slut and happy about it. But Harold is driving too fast.

Harold McCarthy

"Watch it. You nearly ran that stop sign."

"Jesus. I didn't nearly hit nothing." Mrs. Huffman is the fucking biggest pain in the ass. It don't matter what I do, she says it's wrong. Except fucking. She's ok with my fucking her. Never complains about that. Right now, we're heading back to her condo where I am going to fuck her in the ass. And then I'm gonna fuck her straight. And then she'll blow me. After that, I'll blow her. Then we'll do a little sixty-nine. And then I am going to fuck her ass again. I found her dildo and vibrator yesterday, and I'll figure out a way to use them too. I got it all planned out.

You know why she tells me to watch out? Because she don't want to admit that she loves my prick. She wants it. She craves it. Look at her. She's sitting back in her chair and she's got this big smile on her face. "You thinkin' about getting my cock in your ass?" I ask her.

"I'm thinkin' about the cocks I just had in my cunt and mouth and hands."

See, she won't admit how much she loves my cock. But just wait until we get to her place.

Mrs. Huffman is now a certified slut. Three months ago, she hadn't had a prick in her cunt or even in her mouth (and for sure not in her ass) for three years. The first time I saw her, when she walked into my junior year English class at Holy Mother of God high school, I spotted her for the slut she was. It took me two years for her to give it up to us, and then three more months after that until she finally admitted it, admitted it that she was a slut.

"You know, teach, I always wanted to fuck you in our classroom."

"Every classroom in that school has a statue of Jesus being crucified hanging on the wall."

"Hey, it's a statue. It can't see nothin'."

"No, but it's still sort of a downer, isn't it?"

"It wasn't a downer to us. Three quarters of the class had hard ons when you was walkin' around in the class there with those tight skirts showing off your ass all the time."

"Do you know, Harold, that I have never heard you speak about any subject other than sex."

She's got these great legs. I mean, really great legs. Right now, she's got them spread out way up on the dashboard. It's fuckin' sexy as hell. Her calves are a pleasure to look at. And her thighs are the nastiest, long and strong and so sexy. I want to stop the car right now and stick my face between her legs just to get a good whiff of her musky cunt smell. Even before she admitted she was a slut, I could always smell her pussy, even in the class, even when she was talkin' about commas and participles or whatever. "Mrs. Huffman, I wish I could put my face up against your hairy cunt and taste your cunt right now."

"See."

"What?"

"Sex, it's the only subject you know."

"Duh." Look at her. She's looking out the window. There's nothing to see there but a bunch of trees and stuff and she's got a big smile on her face. You don't think she's thinking about fucking?

MaryJane Huffman

I can't stand Harold. As I've told him a million times, he is a rude, dirty, and unpleasant young man. But the thing is, I don't know why, but he turns me on. I do not like him, but he touches me and I'm ready to go. My juices flow, my clit gets sooo sensitive, my nipples get hard. Fuck, even my mouth begins to water. I am not a desperate old maid. I'm only 31-years-old. I was even married once. And I've just come from having been fucked by seven well-hung, polite, good looking Black men who knew what they were doing and got me to orgasm, I don't know, a hundred times....more....in a couple of hours. But here I am, in my car while Harold drives me to my condo where he will fuck me in the ass and everywhere else too. And, you know what, I am going to cum and cum again after we start.

Harold is the guy who made me learn that I loved to have sex.

He hates it when I say that 'I have had sex.' He says that that's too fancy. He wants me to say that 'I have fucked.' The thing is, I have fucked thirteen different guys (not counting Harold) in the past week, but he is the only one who has had anal sex with me. He somehow got all the other guys I've had sex with to not fuck my ass. I never figured out how he managed to convince them that my ass was exclusively his to fuck. But he did.

I asked him, "How come you're always there? How do you know those guys, I mean Leroy and Marquise and the other guys that I had sex with? What is it with them and you?

Harold McCarthy

There it is. She finally asked.

Really, I shoulda thought this out before. Usually, I got it all planned out how I'll deal with her. I always knew that sooner or later she was going to ask, but I figured that I would come up with a bullshit answer and that she'd be too busy getting her pussy filled to question my answer too much. But I didn't know what I was gonna tell her. Maybe I'd even tell the truth.

I looked over at her. She was still looking out the windows at the trees or whatever and still had that smug smile of a satisfied slut on her face. Fuck it. I'll tell her.

"Mrs. Huffman, you really want to know?"

"Know what?"

She forgot the question already. Her head had moved on to something else, probably thinking about the big dicks she had enjoyed. "You asked how I knew Leroy and Marquise and the other guys." She took her legs down off the dashboard. She had the fucking sexiest legs I ever seen. Long and muscled with just enough padding and a sweet hint of downy hair that you could see if you looked hard enough and that led to, when you got those shorts she was wearing off of her, that sweet hairy cunt of hers. I bet her cunt lips was already opened up and her cunt was wet. She was a slut. "I send 'em the girls that they fuck." There, I told her.

She just looks at me like she don't understand what I just said. "I find the girls for them to fuck."

This time she got this sort of funny look on her face like she was trying to figure out what I said. "Hey," I told her. I was saved by the bell, and by the fact that she was still stoned, "There's your condo. I'll explain everything when we get upstairs." She didn't say anything, just kept looking at me. She still didn't say anything when we got out of the car. She just kept looking at me with that funny look on her face when we went into her building and we got on the elevator. Before, she used to make me walk up the stairs to her apartment so we wouldn't meet any of her neighbors in the elevator. Tell you the truth, I liked it better walking up the stairs. That way I could follow her and watch that beautiful ass of hers swing back and forth. Did I tell you already that Mrs. Huffman had the coolest, hottest, sexiest and most fuckable ass in the whole world? Well, if I didn't tell you yet, believe me, her ass is one in a million. The best! When the guys came down after taking their turn fucking her before, it was the one thing they all said. Everyone of them. They all said about what a fuckin' beautiful ass she had. They loved it. And as soon as the elevator stopped and we got into her apartment, I was going to fuck that ass.

MaryJane Huffman

He's a jerk, but if not for Harold, I'd still be denying that I am a slut. We are in the elevator heading to my apartment now. The car is empty except for us and he's behind me, pressing his cock against my backside with his hands around me holding my stomach. He touches me and I can't think of anything else but my cunt and fucking. So, I brush his hand away. I really don't know anything about him. He was in my English class two years ago when I began teaching at Holy Mother of God High School. He was a lousy student. He was nothing but trouble. But the only thing I really know about him is that he knows how to fuck. Oh, does he? But I am still not sure of how come he is always there when I am having sex, and how did he arrange for those guys to be ready to fuck me at Leroy and Marquise's place?

Harold McCarthy

She had her key out and was getting ready to open her door. "What do you mean, you find the girls for them to fuck?" She opened the door and we walked in."Was I one of those 'girls' you find for them to fuck?" she asked me and shut the door.

But before I had to answer, I had my arms around her and was busy lifting her tee shirt up over her head. While I was doing her tee shirt, she was busy slipping her basketball shorts down her legs. Whatever else, no matter how much she wanted me to answer her question, first she was a slut. Mrs. Huffman is a slut, so, right now, my answer can wait! She wasn't wearing no underwear. Mrs. Huffman was all naked. By now, I had my pants down around my ankles. I was behind her and I pressed my body against hers. My prick was rubbing against the crack of her beautiful round ass. I reached around her and my hand covered her bushy mound.

"I really don't understand about your finding girls for the guys." We were standing in the same spot where we were when we walked in to the apartment. My back was pressing against the door. She had her back to me. I stepped one leg out of my pants. I continued to let my cock move around the smooth globe of her ass. She pressed back against my cock.

I was going to tell her the whole story, but I thought I'd do that later, better do some fucking first. I moved my right hand down to her mound.

My hand was pointing down, My first two fingers were in an upside down "V" to surround that sexy hairy mound of hers. I pinched her mound tight with the sides of my fingers. Meanwhile, with the inside of my knuckle, I pushed against her clit. Get her hot and she's got an oversized clit peeking way out of its sheath. I could feel pussy juice leak from her cunt.

"Oh, shit," she said, "Fuck me. NOW!" She started to move towards her bedroom. She gripped my hand holding her pussy and pulled me along with her. I couldn't shake my other pant leg free of my foot, so my pants trailed along behind us. When we got to her bedroom, she pushed me down on the bed and took my cock into her mouth to get me all wet. She looked up. "Did you bring that KY?"

I nodded "yes."

"Then I don't need to suck your cock right now. Fuck my ass," she told me. She don't like to waste time when it's time to fuck. She was on the bed on her hands and knees, her ass pointing up. Did I tell you that she was a slut? She lowered her head so that now it was her head and shoulders and her knees that supported her body. She reached her hands behind her, and grabbed the two globes of her ass, pulling them apart to bare her ass hole bud for fucking. "Fuck my ass," she repeated. It was a command this time. One leg of my pants was still hanging from my foot. I reached down to pick the pants up so that I could get the KY out of my pocket.

"Come on," she said. "Hurry!" I guess that I already told you she was a cock hungry slut.

Finally, I get the KY out squeezed it onto my cock. I squeezed more onto her bung hole. My prick was as hard as it ever was. While she had been fucking the guys, I had been slowly milking my cock, keeping it hard, but I never did cum. I would now, though.

"Hurry up. Aren't you juiced up yet?" she asked.

I put the head of my cock against the rose bud entrance to her ass and pushed in slowly as she opened her sphincter muscle. Oh, she was tight. Slowly I kept on pushing until I had gotten my whole cock, head and shaft, all in. Finally, I was able to begin fucking her.

We had practiced ass fucking all the night before, so she was ready! I began fucking in and out. She squeezed her sphincter when I was on the upstroke and she caught the head of my cock to stop it from leaving her ass. She loosened the muscle and I slid back down and in, deep into her tight tunnel of her ass. "Yeah, Yeah, yes," she shouted. ""Faster, harder," she urged me on.

"Yes, keep it up," she said.

I continued to send my cock as deep as it would go, ending each downstroke when my pubic bone crashed against the top of her ass. I held my cock steady, all the way in her, not moving. I kept my finger against her clit, pressing against it in that slow circular motion she loved.

"Hey, Mrs. Huffman, you think about what I told you the other day?" I could usually slip something past her while we were fucking.

"What are you talking about?" she said. "Keep on with the fucking," she said. "Do Not Stop!"

Her clit was totally sticking out from its little hood and I could feel it like shivering.under my finger. "About taking some pictures. Or maybe making a movie."

"What?"

Maybe this wasn't the best time to be asking her about that. She was too much into the fucking.

MaryJane Huffman

Did he just say something about a movie?

But that long thick cock of his was burrowing down deep into my ass hole. It's nothing like getting fucked in the cunt, but, you know, I love it. It's a totally different feeling. When I am getting my cunt fucked, even my mouth, the feeling is so powerful it spreads all over my body.

I resisted getting my ass fucked until last night, so I am still figuring out what it is like. Getting fucked in the ass, I feel it there in the ass. I feel it most right where it goes in, right at the muscle. It is a local feeling. He is stroking my clit with his hand and that spreads the feeling up to my stomach and down to my thighs. But this is about my ass hole. Oh shit, oh shit, I feel so fuuulllllllll there, in my ass. So fulllllll. And I can feel his cock sliding all the way in and all the way up until it reaches the sphincter and I close it tight to stop his cock from leaving. Then I open the muscle there and it slides all the way down in. I can feel him moving his hips deep and down, hard! It is good.

Oh, now he slips his cock out of my ass. And now he's flipped me over onto my back. He picks up my legs and puts them over his shoulder. My body is curved and my ass is open, up off the bed. There's still enough KY down there and on his cock, so he shoves that long. slick tool of his back in my ass. I'm filled again. Being a slut is good.

Harold McCarthy

Her feet are pointing up to the ceiling. Her ass is up off the bed. I got my cock sliding in and out of that tight ass. I been looking for and fucking sluts for nearly five years now, and, believe me, Mrs. Huffman's ass is the best, the sweetest, the tightest, the best lookin' and the most fuckable.

I am looking down at her right now. The look on her face is something else, half happy, half lost in some other world, and half intense. Yeah, I know three halves don't add up right, but I'm telling you what I'm looking at. I don't know how she did it, but one night of ass fucking and she's got it down cold. Her sphincter grabs and releases as good as anyone, better.

I got ambitions for Mrs. Huffman. I definitely want to get those pictures. You know, a regular photographer, a professional. Some real slut pictures, but classy. If I got her to do those, I could maybe get her to make a movie.

Right now, though, I feel like I'm gonna cum. Usually I can last a lot longer, but I ain't cum even once so far today.

MaryJane Huffman

Oh fuck. I can feel it. He's ready to shoot his load up my ass. Shit, just when we were getting a good rhythm going. Oh there it comes. Or goes. I can feel it disappearing down the chute. My cunt, when he cums there, it stays there all the way in me. Here, it continues travelling nowhere. When I stand up and I open the sphincter it'll all just pour out.

You know, I am not even sure if I came. My clit was blinging and tinging all the while, and I guess you could call my wet pussy and trembling clit a mini orgasm. Actually, more than a mini orgasm. Now he's slipped his cock out of my ass and he's pushed my legs off of his shoulders and he's laying there on his back. spent cock not yet all the way down, still partly erect. You know what? I am going to do the dirty. Out of my ass into my mouth! I move my head down towards his groin, open my mouth and suck that nasty pleasure stick of his into my mouth. I even swirl my tongue up and down and around the shaft and head of his cock. I can taste a little of the nasty, but it isn't too bad. His cock doesn't seem to be reacting to my blow job, so I let it out of my mouth and moved up on the bed and stretch my body out. If I know Harold, it won't be too long before he's ready to go again.

I don't know how much longer I'll be enjoying his cock. He goes off to State to go to college there in a couple of weeks. I have to start getting ready to teach again in a few weeks. We have a teacher's meeting next week and my lesson plans and syllabi are due. I know he said something about a picture or video, but there's no way that's going to happen. I had enough trouble with the picture they got of me three months ago.

I nudge his back with my foot. "Harold," I tell him, "get off your ass and off the bed. Go into the bathroom and wash that good cock of yours clean. I'll want to do some more screwing in a while."

Harold McCarthy

Actually, I don't really need to wash too bad. Mrs. Huffman did a good job cleaning me with her blow job. I hate to admit it, but Mrs. Huffman is a real good fuck. She is the best slut I know, and I know plenty.

So far, I haven't talked to her about what's next. She said something about school starting and that she'll be back teaching at Holy Mother of God soon. Now that she knows she is a slut, I'm thinking about how she'll handle being locked in a room with all those horny guys wearing school uniforms.

I think that she'll be able to keep from getting fucked by them. But I'll bet that the sweet smell of pussy juice will fill that room a lot.

I'm going to State in a couple of weeks. Most of the time, I'll be scouting for sluts, but I guess I'll be Taking some classes too. What I gotta tell Mrs. Huffman is about me. If I want a chance to move her along to a new level of being a slut, I'll have to let her know about me. I think I'll tell her while we're fucking. The thing is, she's really broken in good now. She takes it in any hole. She sucks. She does gangbangs. And, most of all, she loves it. I'm gonna get that dildo and vibrator of hers out later and see what we can do with them.

I splash some water under my arm pits. I guess I'm ready. I leave the bathroom and grab my cock. "Mrs. Huffman, I am ready. Mouth, cunt or ass?" I ask her.

MaryJane Huffman

Leroy gave me a couple of joints before we left his and Marquise's place. I got one of them out and lit it up. I wasn't going to share with Harold, but he'd be sure to smell it and start to complain that I don't treat him right. So I pass the joint to him. He takes a puff and passes it back. I take a puff and pass it back to him. It is real powerful stuff, and maybe we ought not to be smoking so much, but it really relaxes me.

And him too.

We are laying on the bed, our bodies spread out comfortably next to each other. I look down towards his cock. I Can see it beginning to stir. It is not even a remarkable cock. All of the guys at Leroy and Marquise's had bigger ones, longer and thicker. He is circumcised, but so were most of them. And all of his classmates that had had sex with me were cut also. I'm not sure of its length, I'm not particularly great at judging size, but his cock, whenever I spotted it erect, and it was erect nearly all the time, even in class, was able to get me thinking about getting fucked. When he touched me, and I saw that erect instrument of his, my cunt wouldn't stop juicing up and my clit was expand to where I thought it would poke right out of its sheath.

I turn my body around so that my face is just inches away from his cock.

12