What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spoke. "Take off those pants."

"Yes, Mrs. Huffman," said Harold.

He sucked in his stomach to so that he could maneuver his pants down past his enormous erection.

"And wipe that stupid smile off your face," he heard Mrs. Huffman say. .

He wiped most of the smile off, but left most of the smirk on. He slipped a leg out of his pants. His eyes met hers.

"Just like when you were in my class, I am in charge. But this time, you pay attention," Mrs. Huffman said. "Do you understand?"

Harold nodded his head. This was going better than he thought. He was going to fuck her. She was going to get fucked. He was going to learn her how to be a better slut. He remembered that there was a difference between learn and teach, but what the fuck. . He had not been paying attention that day when Mrs. Huffman had taught his English class about learn and teach. He hadn't paid attention when she taught about Irony. If he had been paying attention, he would have said "teach her" or he might have said , "that this was ironic." . #####

There was some irony here, thought MaryJane Huffman to herself as she looked down at Harold's long thin cock less than an inch from her cunt. But she decided to hold back on too much thinking and get right to fucking..

She held out her arm and grabbed his cock, pulling it with her as she moved, leading him to her bedroom. "You want to fuck, don't you," she told him.

He was strangely silent as he glided along, impelled by her pulling of his cock.

#####

Harold McCarthy couldn't stop smiling. This was working. All he had to do was to keep quiet. Mrs. Huffman would do the talking. Before they were finished today, she would be a talking slut, a screaming slut, a demanding slut, a more perfect slut.

Harold knew all about sluts. He could've written the book to end all books about the subject of sluts. Maybe it was because his mother and his sister and all his female cousins were sluts. Nah, it couldn't have been that.

#####

Harold's pants had dragged along behind him, still tangled up around his ankles. "Step out of those pants," Mrs. Huffman told him.

He lifted one foot. He lifted the other. His pants lay on the ground behind him. This taking control was working out alright, thought Mrs. Huffman. It felt pretty good, too. They were in her bedroom now. "Didn't I tell you to wipe that smile off your face?" It was the same smirk he had on his face when he was in her classroom.

"Hey, fucker, young man, didn't you hear what I said? Wipe that smile off your face." She squeezed his long, thin, very hard cock. "You hear what teach said?" She squeezed his cock again, hard, partly to punish him, partly because it felt good.

Now why hadn't she taken charge like this when he was a student in her classroom?

#####

It felt good, Mrs. Huffman squeezing his cock. She couldn't help but slowly move her hand up and down his shaft while squeezing it.

"Want I should take my shirt off?" he asked.

"Shut up!" said Mrs. Huffman, "I'll do the talking. Take your shirt off."

#####

She could feel that her pussy wet, slick and ready for his smelly prick. "Squeeze my tits," she told him, and he did."

"Squeeze harder," she ordered., "caress my nipples." He did. "Ouhh, that feels good." She said.

She felt his hand slide over towards her warm, warming cunt. She slapped his hand away "I'll tell you when," she said, meanwhile rubbing her slit with her hand. She then brought her just pussy dipped finger up to Harold's nose, letting him have a whiff of the sweet nectar soaking from her cunt.

"Okay. Now," she finally said, letting his hand go so that he could begin finger fucking her. She leaned against the bed. He bent forward, his arm moving up and down as his fingers moved in and out of her cunt.

"Slower," she said. Her voice drawled the command.

Harold slowed the movement of his fingers in and out of cunt.

"Harder," she said. Her voice was tough.

"Yes, Yesssssss, THAT way!!!!!"

His fingers curled, gripped, held at each of her commands as she gave them.

This was great, MaryJane Huffman thought to herself. He was better than a vibrator. Like Natural Speak: she said it, Harold did it. She felt his fingers curve at the bone at the top of her cunt and reach to press against the back of her clit. It felt better than good. "Yes, yes, yes, like that," she whispered and then, "YESSSSS," she shouted.

Out she came with a bunch of commands, She wanted to practice, just to get the hang of it.

"Deeper"....... she commanded. He didn't wait a second but pushed his wrist down Her pussy was on fire..

"More"....... she ordered. She could feel his wrist pushing in and out at a quicker pace..

Howard reached in deeper. His stretched out fingers held fast to the slick hardness of the front wall of her cunt.

"Quicker"..... she yelled. His fingers moved in and out of her cunt even faster than before.

This was even better than when she was doing herself. The sense of being in control, the feeling of scratching the itch just where it needed to be scratched, was magnificent. She allowed herself a sudden shout out just to confirm her own pleasure. "H a l l e LEUJA,"

"more....MOooREEEEEEE. Curve your fingers and grip me right there." She said. Her cunt, her clit, and her g spot were on fire. "Oh, Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" She was going to cum. She was so close. With each command, she gave, the movement of his arm, the depth of his fingers, the grip of his fingers changed. She felt herself getting even closer, closer still, until......

Oh, boy. Oh Boy. OH BOYYYY!!!

She came.

She had an orgasm. Another one. And then one more.

She allowed her body to relax, pushed Harold away and lay down on her bed to rest for a moment. "Take your socks off, for God's sake and get your hard-on up here on the bed," she told him.

#####

Fuck, thought Harold McCarthy. This was not too bad. Not too bad? It was goooood. He wasn't sure, but he was pretty sure that he hadn't had to get her to start talking like she had. She was all spread out on her bed. Her cunt was open and he could see the sweet pearls of her juice gleaming. Mrs. Huffman had a hairy cunt still, but the wetness of her cunt was still obvious. And he could smell it. He brought his hand to his nose and inhaled the smell. What he wanted, if he could get his cock wet with those juices, then he could get her to suck his cock reeking with the musky fragrance of her cunt. He felt her take his hand in hers and move his hand towards her mouth. Mrs. Huffman opened her mouth and sucked his fingers into her mouth, her tongue savoring the taste.

He had always known she was a slut, thought Harold, but, wow!

.He was having trouble keeping that smile off his face; shit, he was happy. This was going goooood.

Harold pushed up onto one elbow and looked over at his former teacher. Mrs. Huffman was breathing hard still. She must have cum really good. Her tits looked so nice, flattened out a little as she lay on her back. Her nipples were stiff, sticking out. Harold tried to run the palm of his hand over the hard nipples, but Mrs. Huffman pushed his hand away. "I'll tell you what and when," she said. Her skin was flushed. He really liked her legs, and her ass was the best. Harold's cock was rigid, osseous, unbending. What he needed was the luxurious wet warmth of her cunt, but he wasn't sure that was going to happen right at that moment..

"You know, Mrs. Huffman," he said, "you're gonna have to talk better than just tell a guy what to do.You screaming all the time was great, but do more!"

"Didn't I tell you not to say anything?" she said. She looked over at him, at his tumescent cock. "Explain what you just said," she said.

"Like you tell me faster or slower. And you're always telling me to shut up You could say please just once. You could say something good to me like 'fantastic' or 'great.'"

"Harold, tell me," Mrs. Huffman said, "You still the great pussy licker you always were?"

Shit, Harold thought, he was going to have to wait to dip his cock. He nodded.

"Please, lick my cunt," she said. #####

MaryJane Huffman smiled a lazy smile. She lay back, her head raised on a pillow, and watched the back of Harold McCarthy's head sunk into the hot, dark confines of her soaking cunt. He was a good cunt licker, she had to agree as she observed the bobbing motion of his head. She felt the slippery glide of his tongue deep inside her cunt. She luxuriated in his fingers' gentle ministrations to her clit. Oh, this felt good, so good, so nice, thought Mrs. Huffman

She ran her fingers along the back of his ears. Gently massaging there, encouraging his slurping attention to her cunt and swollen cunt lips.

His fingers on her clit sent a series of ripples, warm surges and tiny explosions of constant pleasure up the length of her torso. "Ahhhhhhhhh, Mr. McCarthy, Mister Harold. McCarthy," she said, "you do know how to pleasure a girl."

#####

Harold McCarthy's forehead pressed against Mrs. Huffman's lower stomach. The bridge of his nose was buried in the full bush of dark wiry hair that covered and crowned her sopping wet cunt. The weight of his nose pressed hard against the bone just above her clit. It pushed her swollen clit away from its stretched sheath.

He had been doing this, it must have been 20 minutes. His tongue slithered in and out past her swollen labia into the wet heaven of her cunt. Heaven? Was he in heaven? Yes, he was in heaven. Harold McCarthy loved where he was. He was born for this. Was there a warmer, more secure, happier place than between the smooth upper thighs of a purring woman on her way to becoming the perfect slut? He inhaled the sweet, musky ambrosia oozing from the dark pink inside of her cunt. There was no place in the world better, more comfortable, more peaceful.

He waited for the right time to lift his head. He needed to tell something to his former teacher. But, at the moment, her taute stomach, her trembling clit and the mewling sounds emanating from Mrs. Huffman's mouth demanded that he continue his hand and his tongue's ministrations of her cunt.

Finally, he felt her stomach muscles quiet their fluttering. He lifted his head, "Sometimes, you can't just holler bad things. You got to say good things too," he said.

"What do you think I said when I told you you knew how to pleasure me?" Mrs. Huffman loosened her grip on Harold's head. He moved up on the bed.

Fuck, thought Harold to himself as his tongue lapped at her clit and she rejoiced, "Yeah. Yeah. Yes. Yes. Yes!

She's gonna be one great slut, Harold thought.

#####

Good old Harold, his face was soaked, saturated by her cunt juice. Mrs. Huffman could smell her juice even where she lay, her face a good foot away from his. It smelled good. The shiny smears looked great. She moved a bit, stuck her tongue out and ran it over his lips to get a taste. It tasted as good as it smelled. Wasn't she a slut. She thought.

"You sure got me talking today," she said.

"Hey, talkin' is good for a slut when she's fucking," he said, "don't tell me you didn't like it." MaryJane Huffman drew in a deep breath and stretched her shoulder muscles.Oh yeah, she had enjoyed it.

She had rested. She looked over at Harold and decided to taste some more of that juicy looking cunt syrup that made even his face look good as it glistened in the light.

Although kissing Harold wasn't MaryJane Huffman's favorite thing, she moved her lips against his, kissed him and let her tongue enter his mouth. She did taste good, she thought.

"Enough wasting time," she said, "Let's get to fucking."

"You gotta tell me what to do. Talk! Tell me," he said.

"You know what," MaryJane said, "I haven't had an ass fucking in some time. I probably need to get some practice in." She reached over to the drawer of the table next to her bed and pulled out a tube of KY. She threw it over to Harold. "Lube up," she said.

"I got," he blurted out suddenly.

"Got what?" she said.

"Where you're going. I got it."

She looked at him.

"You're going to Landon's Lady Lavorotica. In Florida. That's it. It's your vacation. Jaysus, ain't you the slut," he said.

"How in the world do you know about the Lavorotica?" she asked. Landon's Lady Lavorotica was supposed to be a secret resort. A place for women who were sluts but who needed to keep their sluthood quiet for whatever reason, professional, business or family. It was a resort which catered to their sexual needs. The resort employed men of all types who, in addition to being waiters, housemen, handymen, cooks, and deskmen were also there to provide for the sex needs of guests. No one was supposed to know about the facility, it was one of the secrets only sluts were allowed to know about. But, somehow, Harold knew.

"You remember Marquise from from Beaver Hills when you were teaching at Our Lady?"

She remembered Marquise. It was at his house that she had participated in one of her gangbangs.

"He works there," Harold explained. "He told me all about it. He's in charge of the sports there, you know, basketball and softball and other games. He's also one of their most in demand cocksmen. He told me all about the place. He said if I wore better clothes, got a little better cleaned up, he'd try to get me a job there. But I told him I was too busy here at school with my sluts."

"Well, isn't it a small world?" MaryJane said. She continued, "But enough of that. You are going to give me a nice, gentle, satisfying ass fuck." She moved her arm in a mock salute. "Get ready and LUBE UP," she said in her loudest voice. She bent over on her hands and knees on the bed and stuck her back side up in the air.

#####

They had finished with her ass fucking. Say what you will about Harold, He knew how to screw, an ass as well as a cunt. He could probably do an ear if it was needed, Mrs. Huffman thought. "Well, You've eaten me out, you've reamed my ass, and I did plenty of talking and ordering like you wanted," she said, "ready for some plain, ordinary, regular fucking of my cunt?"

"You're going to have to beg for it," Harold said.

"What?"

"You're gonna have to beg for it. It's one the things you gotta know if you're going to be a real good slut."

Mrs. Huffman looked at Harold. "Have you gone completely out of your mind? Beg? Me beg you to be fucked?"

"You don't have to get pissed," he said. "It's part of the service. If you want to be a good slut, some time you have to be able to beg. Some guys, they want that. It keeps them hard. They do it better. They feel like they are more like good then, that you need for them to be fucking you." She just kept looking at him like he was nuts or something, so Harold continued. It's nothing. But it'll really work if you want to be a real slut, if you want to really get fucked good."

Mrs. Huffman still didn't look convinced. "You came to my house. I didn't call you. You came. I told you I didn't need you. I'll be getting all the fucking I need beginning tomorrow. Why should I want to beg? That's ridiculous."

"You always got to bust my balls about everything," he said. "It ain't no big deal."

She looked at him. She considered what he had just said. She looked down at his cock. It wasn't the hard cock it had been just a little while ago. It was sort of semi-laying there. Mrs. Huffman almost felt sorry for his cock. "Go wash up," she said, finally. "Come back, and I'll give you a blow job to get you where you can perform again."

Harold let that shit eating grin of his erupt onto his face. He jumped off the bed and ran to wash up.

#####

MaryJane Huffman lay on her back at the center of the bed. Her legs were spread and bent at the knees. Above her, between her spread legs, Harold McCarthy looked down. His cock was hard. He could see her cunt, the labia open and wet.

"Okay, fuck me," she said.

"You gotta beg," he said. He could see her clit. It was swollen and out of its sheath.

"Cut the stupid shit," she said. She could see his cock. It was hard as it had been all day. She had huffed and puffed, sucked and vacuumed that long hard cock, licked it and kissed it. She had done her part to get it this hard. "Fuck me," she said.

"Beg," he said. He held the purple head just above her ready cunt.

"All right. Please put it in me," she said.

"I don't call that begging.," Harold told her, his cock not moving to enter her wet, wanting cunt.

She could feel her clit so big and so tender and so needing the pressure of his cock and body. "Please," she said again.

"Please what," said Harold.

This was nuts, thought Mrs. Huffman. Oh fuck, the insides of her cunt were soaked. She could hardly breathe. Her nipples were tender. She needed to be fucked.

"Please what," he repeated. "When you get to the Lavorotica, the guys there will be ready for you. I'll tell them all about what a slut you are. "But right now, beg for it."

She needed his cock. She really did. He had eaten her out to what, three, four, five orgasms. He had fucked her ass for another two, three orgasms. She had sucked his cock. But, goddamit, she needed it. She needed it in her cunt. What the fuck, she thought. "Harold, please fuck me. Please fuck me," she said.

"Better," he said. He spread he legs apart just a little more. He dropped his torso just enough so that the tip of his cock touched her clit.

An electric shock ran from her clit up and down her body. She needed him in her. "Please fuck me," she said, "please fuck me hard."

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Oh, my God. I want your cock."

"Where do you want it?"

"I want it in my cunt."

Where?"

"I want it in my hot, wet cunt. I want it bad."

"You really mean that?"

"YES. YES. YESSSSSSSS"

Harold smiled. He allowed the tip of his cock to press harder against her clit.

MaryJane Huffman's body began to shake. "Please. Harold, please. Fuck me."

"What?"

"I am begging you."

"What?"

"Please," she said. She was shouting now. "Please. Fuck me. FUCK ME. Please put your cock into my cunt. Please. PLEASE. PLEASE. Please fuck me. I Need your cock. In me."

"Better," Harold said. He allowed the head of his cock move down from her clit and enter slightly between the lips of her labia. "Mrs. Huffman, you are going to be a perfect slut." He pushed forward, his cock entered past the lips of her cunt and into the wet, warm pink cavern of her cunt.

"Yes, yes," she shouted . "THANK YOU! Oh my god! I nnnneeeeeeeed this. Please. I am begging you. Fuck me. Deeper, Harder."

Harold began moving faster and harder.

She came. She came again. "Oh, my God. Sooooo gooooood. So good. Thank you so much. Please. Please. Please, don't stop."

Harold continued moving inside of her cunt. Harold smiled. The perfect slut was almost a perfect slut. He listened to her as she continued her yelling and her crying, "Yes, yessss. Good. Thaaaaaank You!."

THE END

Dear reader, what do you think? Who is the winner here? Mrs. Huffman? Harold? Anyone?

12