What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Had a good time, didn't ya?" Harold asked her.

She nodded yes. "You got something out of this. Didn't you?" she asked, her eyes mainly on the road, darting to glance at him "Those guys watching, did they pay to watch?"

Harold gave MaryJane a dirty look, "You got a suspicious mind, ya know," he said.

MaryJane knew that Harold often profited in some way or an other from his sex exploits with her, but she let it slide. She usually got her needed slut fuck and some good orgasms from his schemes. If he got some favors in return, she couldn't really complain. She glanced over at him. He was looking satisfied and smug. Mrs. Huffman wondered if he was thinking about his next plan for exploiting her sexual needs. What was left for him? Would he try to get her involved in bondage or S&M, maybe sell her, lesbian action, get her to make a movie?

She thought that maybe she would be adamant about turning him away next time he rang her doorbell. Maybe it was time for her to start taking responsibility for her own sexual escapades. She just didn't like Harold McCarthy. She looked over at him. He was so smug with that smirk on his face. She looked down and saw that his pants were tented again and his hand was deep in his pocket. He didn't have any class at all. He was a complete jerk. His hard-on did look healthy, though. She wondered if that bump in his trousers was as appealing as it appeared or whether she was just still horny or the sex smell in the car was getting to her.

The car was approaching her apartment. "You want to come up for a cup of coffee?" she asked Harold.


The End.
Votes...and.comments would be appreciated.
ILienBagby