What Am I Doing Wrong

Story Info
She gives feedback on her best friend's performance.
961 words
3.95
22.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend and I were sitting on the couch at his place discussing his latest breakup with girlfriend number 782, when he asked me what he was doing wrong. I looked at him with that "what do you mean" look, you know where you scrunch your eyes up and tilt your head over, that look.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I knew this could be going somewhere interesting.

"The last three women I dated, none of them made a sound in bed. It was like fucking a blow up doll with ambient temperature. They just lay there and sometimes I feel like I should take a pulse or something."

I tried not laughing in his face and being the good friend that I am; I listened to his plight and thought it over for a few minutes. Being the intelligent woman that I am, I realized that I could not evaluate the problem without more data to go on.

I looked him straight in the face and told him show me what he does with his girlfriends to get them in bed with him. I knew it was a crazy thought but it was really the only way I could judge exactly what he was doing wrong and guide him in the right direction. Besides, Doug was always complaining that he was truly gifted with the Irish Curse and the devil side of me wanted to see if it was really as small as he made it out to be. Can't blame a girl for being curious.

He said he wasn't going to turn down something he's wanted for ages so he agreed to my idea. It's not that crazy. We were both between relationships and who better to be honest with him than his best friend.

He held my hand then reached over and grabbed my face to bring me closer to kiss him. He was an all-right kisser. In fact, I could probably sit on the couch all night making out with him. As we made out on the couch, I realized he liked to cuddle, which is a rare find in men. My hand accidentally slid down my own thigh and wound up on the side of his ass. That must have been the signal to him to move to the other room because the next thing I knew, I was being dragged into his bedroom and being tossed on the bed.

The next thing I know, he's tugging at my t-shirt to get it over my head and we're kissing like a pair of teenagers. We both tear off our clothes and I toss him a condom. He throws it on the bed and lays down. He's no where near as small as he's claimed to be as long as I've known him but he's not hung either. I took advantage of him laying there and decided to show him how I got the nickname "Porn star" at the firehouse.

I laid down across the bed next to him then slid down so I'd have an easier time to lick him. I love giving blow jobs. I'm probably one of the few women in the world who enjoys it. I went down on him and you could hear the boy sucking air as if he was fighting to breathe. After about 30 seconds of that, he was begging me to get on top of him. Some how I don't think he'd ever had a decent blow job, judging by his reactions.

I helped him put the condom on. I heard gasps of "Oh my God" as I used my mouth and tongue to get it on him. You'd think someone who had as much porn on his computer as Doug did, he'd have seen this trick done once or twice before.

He got on top of me and freaked out a little bit when I wrapped my ankles around his neck. I know this one's had sex before, but somehow I think he hasn't hooked up with the right woman. I was starting to figure out why his last few girlfriends felt the need to file their nails during sex with him. He was all hump and no spunk. He finished soon after that, but his saving grace was he liked to cuddle and talk after. Someone actually listened to all those issues of Cosmo.

He got his second wind and I told him I was going to lead the game from here on out. He was under orders to tell me when he felt like he was close to cumming with anything I did to him. I was going to determine when it was time to cum for me. Doug was a little nervous at first, but he knew I'd never hurt him and I've never led him astray before.

I showed him what a real blow job could be like. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft and sucked him hard. When I wasn't sucking him, I was flicking the little spot under his head with my tongue to drive him nuts. I sucked on his balls, one by one and rolled them in my hands until he begged me to stop. I stopped every time he got close and after a good half hour of this, I finally let him cum.

Doug saw more religion in those thirty minutes than he had in the last five years. God's name was mentioned more in that bedroom than he had heard in any given church on any given Sunday. He pulled me up close to him and wrapped his arm around me. We kissed and I told him he'd better get ready for lesson two, because he had lots to learn.