What Am I Going To Do To You?

Story Info
Mistress tells you what she has done to you.
1k words
3.93
119.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candour
Candour
70 Followers

Hello there sissy. How do you like your new home? Lovely isn't it. I bet you've never been in a room so frilly, pink and girly. I hope you like it, because you are going to be spending a lot of time here. Don't worry; I've got lots planned for you to do, you wont be bored.

It's a shame you can't see the room at the moment, with that blindfold on. You can't see me either, which is an even bigger shame for you. You would love my outfit I think, it's one of my favourites. Let me describe it for you. I'm wearing a tight, black leather and deep purple velvet corset which has me cinched in very tightly. My lovely firm, large breasts which you were enjoying watching earlier are pushed up nice and high and also together giving me a very nice cleavage which I'm sure you'd like to push your face, or anything else, in. Around my neck is a pretty little rubber choker, black with little sparkling gems in, it always turns me on when I put it on, because I know I'll be using and abusing a little slut soon. On my hands are some lovely elbow length dark purple leather gloves which match my corset. I so enjoy playing with myself with them, I love the feel of the leather against my skin, and the way they slide inside my pussy when they are slick with my juices. At the moment I'm playing with my nipples through the soft velvet of my corset, they are very sensitive at the moment because I'm so horny. Flicking my nipples, pinching them, stroking them. If you're lucky I might play with your nipples in a bit, it's so very good.

Today I have my long, wonderful red hair up in a pony tail. I find it helpful when I've got a sissy to abuse, otherwise it can get in the way. And we wouldn't want it to get in the way of our fun together would we? That's the same reason I've had to restrain you. Arms up, wrists shackled to the wall to stop you interfering in my fun. Nothing is going to interfere with my pleasure tonight, so you are going to have to stay there until I'm done with you. It's always fun to decide how to restrain my sissies, so many choices. Maybe I'll try some other positions later? My flogging chair is always an option, bent over, strapped down with your tight little ass pointing up in the air. Always ready for my touch, my whip, my strap-on. Yes, I think you will get to enjoy that later with me, but for now you can stay where you are.

In case you are wondering, because you won't remember being tied up, you are strapped and shackled to the wall, a little way off the floor, legs and arms far apart completely exposed and vulnerable to me. It shouldn't be too uncomfortable as it's a padded leather wall designed to hold sissy sluts as they are teased, pleased and tortured. You got here after I brought you here, drugged and pretty out of it after I slipped you a little something in that drink I got you while you were in the bathroom of the bar so willingly putting on those panties and negligee I gave you. I noticed how quickly you agreed, I'd say even eager to put on my naughty underwear, without even the slightest hesitation. That told me all I needed to know about you. You are a sissy, cross-dressing slut who is just desperate to get dolled up and fucked in all manner of nasty ways. And I am your fairy godmother, here to do all sorts of dirty, disgusting things with your willing and able body, regardless of your thoughts in the matter.

Oh, don't bother struggling, it won't get you anywhere and might mess up your clothes. Very pretty clothes they are too, why don't I describe what you are wearing? You still have the pretty pink panties on from earlier, with the lovely ruffles across your bottom and the big bow on the front. A delightful little silk negligée tight across your body, so tight I can see your nipples pointing up through the material. Can you feel my fingernails flicking them? I think you can, you obviously like that, moaning and writhing at my touch. Ooh you obviously like it when I lick them too, and kiss, and bite... Oh you are enjoying this far too much.

I've put a nice, soft pink pair of stockings on you, and I've even been good enough to remove all that nasty hair from your body so you'll be able to enjoy the feel of the soft material against your body. This feels nice too, rubbing my stockinged legs against yours, I love the silk on silk feeling and I hope you do too. I wasn't sure what type of shoes you would like, so I've chosen a nice pair of ballet heels for you, laced all the way up and making it quite impossible for you to walk with them on. And the padlocks are really there just to stop them coming off accidentally as I'm sure you wouldn't want to take them off. I love the way they force you to point your toes, it's so sexy when you have no choice in obeying my whims. I think you can keep those on for a while so you can get used to them.

That tight feeling around your neck is a lovely white rubber collar, lined with pink frills. It's a little tight for you I think, it was quite hard to fasten and is probably making it a little difficult to breathe easily. The price of looking pretty I'm afraid.

You've a lovely pair of lace gloves on, very dainty and girly. Oh and did I forget to mention the large rubber gag in your mouth? Silly me, how could I have forgotten about that huge dildo I forced in your mouth. Let me just pump it up again now you're awake and able to enjoy that lovely big cock in your mouth.

Of course, the real question here is Why? Why did I do this to you? Why did I bring you here? Why you? Well I'm afraid those answers you will just have to find out for yourself. The first you'll be finding out is a What.

What am I going to do to you?

Candour
Candour
70 Followers