What An Exciting Party

Story Info
Alexis Castle having her first lesbian encounter!
6.3k words
4.54
43.8k
31
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What an Exciting Party, Chapter 1

Kate Beckett was hot for Rick Castle. She knew it. She dealt with her desires for some time now

Maybe she really should consider getting it out of her system, just going and fucking him. Maybe then she might be able to think straight again.

She arrived at his party in a kind of irritated and excited state. Since then she already has had three vodka martinis to calm her nerves down.
Why should she be nervous? She wanted to get him into her bed...! Oh no, that`s not quite right. She wanted to get herself in his bed.
She wanted it tonight. She wanted it right now.

But nothing she`s done until now had an impact on him. He was still greeting his guests and it seemed that he didn`t take notice of her at all.
An accidental brush of their fingers as he handed her the first vodka martini set her stomach on fire like a bush fire in August.

To get a little down of her excited state of mind she travelled through all the guests and stepped outside on the balcony.
There she immediately noticed that the space was indeed occupied already. She saw Kevin and Jenny. And she not only saw them.

She could even hear them panting and grunting. What did she see? She had to close her eyes the moment she registered what was going on.

She stepped back before she would make herself audible with a sharp inhaled breath. But the vision had made it to her brain. She saw Kevin doing Jenny against the wall.
The vision of that still engraved in her brain as she stepped back into the loft made her blush because she was set more on fire than she ever imagined to be. It was really embarrassing how horny she was.

Oh no, I don`t know what`s wrong with me. I haven`t been that way since years now. Why now? I`m really horny.
And I need to get myself off and that right now. I should go to the bathroom.

So she walked over to the bathroom and stopped in her tracks as she heard sexually aroused grunts from even outside the bathroom.

The lights were on, the door not closed. As if they wanted to get caught. As if they wanted others to watch them.

Beckett saw Espo sitting on the washer getting a blow-job from Lanie.
By the way he had closed his eyes, his hands fisted in Lanie`s hair and grunted quietly she could tell that he liked having oral sex in public.

At this moment Beckett asked herself if she indeed liked to watch others having sex.

Am I really that miserable? Do I really like watching others having sex?

Until now she hasn`t had that image of herself. But she really grew hornier by the minute.
She made a slight headshake to herself and started to get up the stairs.

Then I`ll take the upper bathroom to get myself off. I need it. Now! I can`t control that. My face must be flushed and my breath is unsteady. How would I explain that to anyone?
She turned around the corner and immediately she had a déjà-vu.

Oh no ..., not again, she thought. This bathroom seemed to be occupied, too.

And it seemed it was occupied with more than one person. The door wasn`t closed, either. She heard sexually aroused moans.

So, why the hell, does everybody have sex but not me? First Kevin and Jenny, then Lanie and Javier and who now?

She really thought by now that she was the only one who`s horny and who was not getting a chance to have body pleasures of any kind tonight.

And as just like proving her theory that she was the one who liked watching others having sex she carefully touched the door and pushed it more open to see what`s going on to let out those excited moans.

What she saw made her gasp. The vision in front of her was simultaneously surprising and arousing.

She found Alexis Castle leaning almost naked against the sinks with her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted.
And she was the one from whom the arousing moans had come from.

"Hmmm ..., uummm ..., hmmm ..., uummm ..."

Beckett heard her sexually excited moans and within several seconds the next. But that wasn`t all Beckett found fascinating.
She stood rooted there to the ground and felt an animated pull to stay and watch the girl.

No, Alexis wasn`t masturbating.

She was surrounded by two naked girls. The one Beckett knew was Paige.

She was standing left of Alexis and was stroking Alexis`s right breast with her left hand and was nipping and licking the nipple of her left breast.

And all Beckett could notice was the light skin of Alexis`s chest in contrast to this very pink shimmering nipple. She drew in a sharp breath.

Wow, that`s nice to look at! Am I really doing that?
Am I really watching Alexis Castle getting taken care of by two of her friends? Wow, I am really somewhat freaky!
But I clearly remember having had this kind of fun, too.

Kind of experimenting with her own gender really wasn`t a strange thought to Beckett.

She had done the same at this age and remembering it now brought a lascivious smile on her lips and she licked them shortly as she watched what was going on further.

The other friend of Alexis, Beckett thought of Chrissy being her name, stood right of Alexis and made strokes with her hands all over the back and the stomach of Alexis. Paige said something Beckett couldn`t hear that made Alexis open her eyes. Her look was kind of clouded with lust and desire.

Paige started to push Alexis`s left hand at her own breast she just had stroked seconds ago and said:

"Touch yourself... I wanna watch".

Her voice was so sex-driven that Alexis did what she was told.

"Oh Chrissy look, isn`t that kinda hot? The princess is actually touching herself!"

Chrissy smiled and reached for Alexis`s right hand and pushed it between the redhead`s legs.

Alexis`s eye lids just fluttered a bit but she couldn`t open her eyes because the sensation Paige added with her soft stroking hand on her breast a little more pressure.

"Hmmm...," was the only thing you could hear of Alexis.

The doubled sensation of their touches took the better of Alexis and the girl seemed too far gone by now.

Kate Beckett stood just there entranced with what she witnessed right there.

She breathed a little heavier and put her hand between her legs to get some well-needed pressure on herself. She definitely liked a lot what she saw.

So, here and now, there`s the last proof that I`m really kind of a pervert.
Being that miserable and horny to feel the need to watch others having sexual fun. That`s how far I have come.

Chrissy pulled Alexis`s hand out from between her legs.

"Hey, sweetie, open your eyes and watch what I do to you", she said and took all of Alexis`s fingers in her mouth to lick off her friend`s own aroused scent.

Alexis`s eyes opened wide with shocked excitement.

Beckett thought it seemed that Alexis didn`t know that kind of feeling she now certainly felt watching Chrissy licking her fingers.

Chrissy now started to suck on each finger which made Alexis panting heavier and she was closing her eyes in spite of what Chrissy had said.

Beckett knew exactly what Alexis were feeling right now. She had very arousing memories of a very similar experience, as well.
She knew exactly that feeling and simultaneously watching the suction on each finger would be too much to bear right then.

Just closing your eyes would only concentrate your perception on the keen feeling of the suction she not only felt that moment she also would be hearing it.
But opening her eyes would make her more aroused because she would see what caused the sound of the suction.

In the meanwhile Paige`s tongue had changed to Alexis`s right breast and was nibbling and licking at that already erect nipple.

Chrissy left Alexis`s hand by now and sucked on her own fingers.

She then touched Alexis`s lower abdomen with the saliva-smeared fingers which caused Alexis to open her eyes.

Beckett almost couldn`t stop herself. She was growing wet between her legs now. And she still hasn`t had a chance to jerk herself off.

Her breaths came louder now. But she had to rein in herself otherwise she would be noticed by the girls.

Though she deeply wanted to join the threesome to make it a foursome she stopped herself right in time because she didn`t know how the girls would react to that if she would turn her wish into any kind of action.
She thought Alexis might get embarrassed ... or maybe not.

Chrissy was now aroused herself and asked aloud:

"So, Alexis, would you finally admit it now that it is indeed possible to get sexually aroused without any boy around?"

She looked at Alexis who was turning her eyes on the ground, starting to get blushed on her cheeks and silently nodded to what Chrissy had asked her.

"And, little Castle, would you now think that it is indeed possible, as well, that we both could get you to an orgasm you`d probably never ever forget?"

Alexis had closed her eyes, bit her lip and nodded again.

"So, I guess, Paige and I were doing it right, weren`t we? We made you wet, didn`t we? And would you even admit it that you enjoyed it very much?"

Chrissy blinked to Paige, both started to laugh, joined in a hug and French-kissed in front of Alexis who opened her eyes just to see them both tongue-battling in front of her face.

"So, do you?" Alexis was too entranced to think clearly. She just nodded.

Chrissy was turning to her and demanded: "Well, answer me! Say it out loud!" And with that she kissed Paige again.

"Yes ..., yes..., I admit it", Beckett heard the quiet voice of Alexis. "Yes, I like it. And yes, I enjoy it. So, please, would you go on?"

"So, is that right? What`d you say, Paige, do we now turn her on so she stops thinking?"

Finished with the question Chrissy put her right hand in her mouth again, put saliva on her fingers and started to move them between Alexis`s pussy lips.

All the while Paige starting to suck Alexis`s erect breast nipples with an open mouth and increased the suction.

Alexis`s head started to bounce back and forth as if she didn`t know what to do with it. She panted really heavily by now.

But Chrissy wasn`t finished with the new sensations yet.

She pulled Alexis to turn her around and pulled her fingers out of Alexis`s folds only to put them in between her ass cheeks.

Alexis inhaled sharply when feeling this new sensation. She never thought of putting a finger in "there" when she had masturbated.

Chrissy liked the sight in front of her, smiled and moved her middle finger further into Alexis`s anus which caused Alexis to buckle her ass back to get a better feeling of that sensational friction.
She really didn`t know that one could feel any kind of excitement "there", too.

But nothing to enjoy any longer because Alexis was drawn to turn again, she now saw that Paige was kneeling in front of her and pulled off her black panties.

With this sight Beckett almost fainted.

Oh my god, these girls are really hot! Like hot, hot, hot!

Beckett herself hasn`t made the experience with the anal sensation but could tell by the way Alexis was panting that it must be an overwhelming turn-on.

Oh my god, what she`s doing there now? Is Paige really going down on Alexis? Wow! What a BFF, right? Giving her friend oral sex!

Beckett needed to bite her lips for not groaning out loud because she didn`t want to get detected. She wanted to watch. Just a little longer.

Chrissy was enjoying to look at what Paige was now going to do to Alexis and stood behind Alexis and groped her breast with her left arm, started to twitch the nipple, and with her right arm she held Alexis`s back pressed to her front.

She started to suck on the girl`s earlobe right at the moment Paige parted Alexis`s pussy lips with both of her hands and put her tongue on her folds. Alexis opened her eyes wide in excitement again and almost started to really faint.

She was too far gone now to realize that she acted on instinct only right now.

She gyrated her hips, would have sunken to the ground if Chrissy wouldn`t have held her up.

As Paige started to flip and lick her clit she almost cried out loud by now:

"Ohmygod ..., ohmygod ..., that`s ... impossible ... that`s ... uuhmmm ..., uhmmm ..., oh, yeah, right there."

And with the voice of Alexis, Beckett almost lost it. She closed her eyes but immediately opened them again.

She didn`t wanna miss a second of Alexis Castle having an orgasm. She was really dripping wet by now. She didn`t know if she could bear it any longer just to watch. She now had to admit to herself that she indeed liked watching the aroused and totally worked up Alexis Castle.

"Oh ..., ooh ..., oooooh ... yes, faster ..., harder ...!"

Kate however lost it right there. She sharply exhaled with a grunting sound.

And, of course, that stopped all the actions inside the bathroom. Beckett was busted!

She felt a blush on her cheeks but was encouraged enough, not to say aroused enough, to not give in the feeling of embarrassment.

She slowly stepped into the bathroom and put a smile on her face. She laughed a little about the totally embarrassed facial expression of Alexis.

The other girls just laughed out loud, relieved that it was Beckett and no one else. And they caught themselves a lot quicker than Alexis.

Chrissy pecked Paige on the lips and said just as if nothing had happened:

"Oh, come on, we`re leaving Alexis to her vibrator. You know, little Castle, what we`re about to do. If you wanna join in, you know where to find us!"

With these words she giggled and pulled Paige to the second door out into one of the adjoining bedrooms.

This is surreal, Alexis thought. She was still heavily aroused and panted like she had attended a marathon.

She felt incredibly embarrassed by the looks in her eyes and began to stutter: "Kate..., it`s not..., it`s not what it looks like."

Beckett smiled sarcastically and touched the sink Alexis was leaning against and said: "Yeah, right ..., it never is, isn`t it?"

With this Alexis bit her bottom lip and Beckett noticed that she liked that. Maybe, because she usually did it, too.

"Oh, come on, Alexis, I`m not a prude. You don`t have to be ashamed of what you enjoyed right there. I do not dare being the one judging you because, believe me, when I was your age, I made the same experience on a free will, too. So, nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Really? You did?" Alexis was asking with a doubting voice. And then: "You won`t tell my dad, will you?"

"Of course, not! Who do you think I am? Your personal sexual encounters aren`t any of my business. But I have to admit that I liked watching."

With that Beckett tried to cheer Alexis up. But she only got a frightened face.

"How long have you been standing there watching us?"

"Hm ..., quite a while. Hey, nothing will happen. I won`t tell anyone. I`ll share a secret with you. Actually I`ve come up here to get myself off."

With that admission Alexis started to look interested and seemed to forget her embarrassment. But she said nothing.

"I was horny before I got here. And I still am horny. And then I saw Kevin fucking Jenny on the balcony and not even a minute later I watched Lanie giving Espo a blow-job in the lower bathroom and so I decided to get up here and get myself off. And if that wasn`t enough I then stumbled on you girls. That was it for me. My bad you caught me."

Alexis brought out a little smile and looked at Beckett. "So..., we`re two horny girls in one bathroom then", she concluded kind of shyly but not hesitant.

"Did you enjoy it?" Beckett asked her and winked with a knowing smile.

"Yes, indeed. I still can`t believe it." Alexis`s panting breaths were growing more even.

"Chrissy told me that I would like it very much. Then she and Paige made a bet that I would love it so both invited me to have a threesome the first time I got laid by a girl. I grew hot only on the thought of having an orgasm while being watched. I`m not inexperienced - but not that experienced like them, either. And so I decided to give it a try. It still feels a little strange to know that I got so turned on by some simple touches only. But I really liked it."

"And you`ve really tried it yourself?" Alexis asked the embarrassed look and behavior totally gone by now and watched Beckett smiling with a new interest.

Beckett could tell that the behavior in little Castle has changed somehow. But she couldn`t put a finger on it right away what triggered it.

She now said: "Yes, of course..., who hasn`t?"

With this she walked back to the door she sneaked in a few minutes ago and closed it from inside so no one could come in. She turned around and saw Alexis smiling lasciviously.

Could it really be that I get some sexual vibes here from you, girl? Or am I only too horny to think straight? Girl, what are you up to? It seems that she plays on time, but for what?

She decided not to ask Alexis or to say anything. Maybe she was wrong. She didn`t want to embarrass the young Castle more than she already had. So she simply stated: "I didn`t intend to intrude here. Sorry."

Alexis said, being just like a real Castle with a smile: "As if you`d had a chance avoiding it!"

And then: "You know, we saw Esposito and Lanie, too. And this was it that got it started with Paige and Chrissy. We watched them fucking about a minute or so and then we were getting so horny over it. And so both of them decided that now should be the time of some body fun."

Beckett saw Alexis licking her lips and heard her little moan. It was as if she wanted to say that she missed that kind of fun right now.

Oh..., now I get it. She`s still horny. She hasn`t come yet. I thought she already had an orgasm minutes ago.
Guess, I`ve been wrong. Guess then, she`s still somehow turned on and hasn`t got any release yet. Oh, poor thing, that`s terrible!

While Beckett was thinking that she watched the girl closely. She indeed saw something in Alexis`s blue eyes that made her certain that she wasn`t finished yet. Was it lust? Desire? She couldn`t tell. But she definitely saw something burning in those blue eyes.

She inhaled a little bit more sharply than intended so Alexis who was staring into thin air put up now interest in staring at her.

That made Beckett smile and she decided to lick her lips in full intention.

Will she get the meaning? Let`s see!

She wouldn`t act on it but she wouldn`t turn her down, either, if Alexis would tell her what was gnawing on her and getting the courage to ask her.

Alexis drew a deep breath, looked her in the eyes and actually started to say something: "Would you mind...?"

But with that she lost her courage or so it seemed.

Beckett smiled, licked her lips again and had an asking expression on her face to encourage Alexis to ask whatever she had in mind.

"Do you think...?" With that she lost her trail again.

Beckett moaned and said: "Yes? What would you like to know? I will do my best to answer any question you have with best of my knowledge."

This made Alexis quickly assuring her: "No ..., nothing like that. Oh God ..., it really isn`t that easy for me."

Beckett groaned a little impatiently, turned fully to Alexis and almost screamed: "What? Come on, girl, spill it!"

With this she saw Alexis breathing out. The girl turned away her eyes like she didn`t want to see the reaction of Kate.

Breathing in and out, again. Like calming herself. Nothing to be ashamed of, Kate said. Right? So now, go on!

"Would ... you do me ... a favor? Would ... you, please, finish me off?"

With that she closed her eyes but only half way. She stared at Beckett from under her lashes.

Beckett just smiled. Now, finally it was out in the open.

She knew instinctively that she proved herself right and that Alexis was not just as prude as she`d come across.

Beckett knew that if the girl wanted something she knew she had to go for it, to fight for it. At least, she had to speak out loud what she wanted. Done so, Alexis now watched the face of Beckett really intensely as if she was looking for some kind of disgust or sort of.

12