What An Exciting Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But no ..., nothing like that on Kate`s face. She just smiled and watched her watching her.

Beckett grinned and asked her: "You really want this?" Alexis nodded her head for a "Yes".

"Kate ..., I don`t know what to do. They just left me here with a really bad urge for having an orgasm not just built with my own fingers or my vibrator. I definitely liked having Chrissy`s fingers in me. That was so hot."

Beckett got nearer to Alexis`s face, feathered her lips on the girl`s cheekbones and asked with a sultry voice directly under Alexis`s ear:

"You would really like having my fingers in your pussy?"

That made Alexis shuddering with excited anticipation. She drew in her breath really heavily and only nodded with a plea in her eyes in admission of her desire.

And this was it for Beckett. She lost it. She finally pulled Alexis`s head to her and kissed her with all the lust she had suppressed until now.

She kind of hugged her in and let her hands stroke over the young girl`s body.
On her small back, on her waist, above her stomach, over her lower abdomen, on her thighs and to the back again.

She could tell by the way Alexis reacted on her kiss that she seemed to never have had a French kiss with a girl before.

So she drew back a little, watched her intensely and said with a real low bedroom voice:

"Oh, come on, melt a little. I don`t like kissing an iceberg."

With those encouraging words, she saw Alexis visually relaxing somehow.

She kissed her again and ... see ... there ..., Alexis actually opened her mouth and let her tongue come out, as well.

So Beckett kissed her with a lot more passion and let her tongue slip into Alexis`s mouth, exploring her, licking both of her lips and sucking on Alexis`s tongue.
Simultaneously she let her hands wander again over Castle`s body.

She groped the ass cheeks of Alexis to get her pressed against herself, let both of her hands come up to Alexis`s breasts.
She groped them in lust which caused Alexis to moan. Her breaths started to become heavier and she drew in air more sharply than a minute ago. So now Beckett got the girl back where she`s been before; just aroused by touches only.

Alexis had closed her eyes by now so she could enjoy all the strokes of Kate`s hands or her mouth all the more.

Beckett put her hands on Alexis`s hips and lifted her in the first water basin.

Kate broke off their passionate kiss.

Instead she groped the left breast of the girl and put her mouth on the nipple and started licking slowly around it.

Alexis opened her eyes with a quiet "Oooh" on her lips. "Are you okay with this?" she asked Alexis.

Alexis only said: "Of course, why shouldn`t I?"

"So, you like that?" Beckett smirked.

"You bet," was the only answer she would get out of Alexis who was just closing her eyes again.

Having done that with both breasts she took Alexis`s right hand in hers and pushed it down between the girl`s legs.

"Touch yourself ..., I`d like to watch a little."

Without opening her eyes, Alexis pushed two of her fingers inside her folds and caressed her clit.

She could hear Beckett getting turned on by that because she suddenly heard her heavy breaths.

But suddenly she was stopped in stroking herself by Beckett`s hand. She pulled her hand out of between her legs.

This made Alexis open her eyes again. That has been the only intention of Beckett. She needed Alexis to see what she intended to do right next.

So she says: "Alexis, do watch."

She pulled the right hand of Alexis full of the girl`s wet scent to her mouth and took both of her fingers she had had in herself in between her lips and sucked.

"Whoa ..., ohmygod ..., that`s ... uuhhmm", she groaned and looked in Beckett`s green orbs and only saw lust in there, too.

"That`s kinda hot", she smiled. It seemed as if she couldn`t say anything more because she was totally aroused.

Beckett smirked again and stated: "For your pleasure, milady."

With that she first sucked on three of her own fingers to get Alexis wet though she was convinced that the young girl was wet enough but nonetheless, she wanted to see the desire in Alexis`s eyes when sucking her own fingers and then she pushed both her hands between Alexis`s legs and spread them a little wider.

With the left thumb and index finger she spread the girl`s pussy lips and with the all the four fingers of her right hand she touched the girl`s inner folds and found her clit.

By increasing the pressure of that first rub she let two of her fingers glide into Alexis`s already wet core.

The hips of the girl were jerking in her direction and Kate watched her ecstatic face as she heard:

"Oh ..., ooh ...! Oooh ..., that`s good ..., oh, yes ..., yes, right there ...!"

Kate was so dripping wet between her legs by now and so heavenly turned on by the girl`s lust screams that she almost came undone.

But she reminded herself that this wasn`t about her.
This was about Alexis.
This was just for Alexis to enjoy.

This was about Alexis getting to an orgasm she would never ever forget.

With every stroke of the girl`s cunt Beckett felt the desire in her growing but she suppressed all the upcoming thoughts.

Her hips gyrated, too. But she chose to ignore that for the sake of Alexis. She wanted the redhead to have the same amazing sexual experience like she herself had in college.

So she concentrated on the strokes. She further increased the pressure.

Alexis almost screamed again: "Ooooh ..., faster, Beckett ..., harder ..., yes, that feels so good, soooooo ... oh, yes ..., yes ... I`m almost there ...!"

Ok, now it was Beckett to pull back her hand from the youngster`s pussy folds. Alexis cried out loud in kind of disappointment.
Beckett laughed at her look.

"You can`t just stop now. I wasn`t there yet. Go on."

As Beckett just laughed at that painful plea of Alexis she felt a slap of the redhead`s hands on her arm.

The young girl gripped her arm and pushed it down were it just had been seconds ago.

"Oh, my, aren`t we impatient right now?"

Alexis groaned with a really strange noise coming from deep down inside her. It was just like a feral growl.

"You wanna have another amazingly ecstatic experience?" Beckett asked with her most seductive bedroom voice.

Alexis, still heavily panting with lust and desire, had the question in her eyes.

She only got her brow up as to say: "don`t you dare leaving me there half hungry with a heart stopping desire for more."

Beckett bent her head, kissed the redhead`s mouth again and set open mouthed kisses on Alexis`s jaw and her jaw line till she reached the spot on the girl`s neck that made her almost spin around and fall out of the basin. Beckett put her arms and her hands on Alexis`s thighs to hold her in the water sink.

The brunette hesitated first and held her breath but decided then to just ask Alexis breathlessly:

"What do you think? Maybe you`d like having my mouth down there? What if I would replace my fingers with my tongue?"

"Aaahhh, Kate ..., what do you think?"

Alexis closed her eyes in memory of the short experience earlier as she had felt Paige`s lips on her clit. Instinctively she licked her lips.

And with this Kate was already kissing her again with such passion which Alexis couldn`t even remember having ever felt before.

Not even the kisses of Owen had made her that aroused. She now knew that those hadn`t been kisses of passion. The kisses with Owen had been kisses of a romantic juvenile love but lacking the lust and passion lips could bring you.

"So, you still like what I am doing?" Kate smirked.

"Have I said otherwise? Did you hear me protest?" She got the straight answer from Alexis.

"If you already enjoyed what I have been doing, that`s nothing compared to what I`ll do now!"

Kate started to grope the left breast of Alexis, stroking it with both hands, twitching the nipple, watched Alexis biting her lips with that, watched Alexis smiling and opening her lips to get out a beautiful "Ooh".

Beckett had to admit to herself that she liked hearing Alexis groan. That turned her on only the more.

So she gave not only the left breast this special treatment, she also put the same special treatment to little Castle`s right breast.

Stopping just for a heartbeat, she then set her mouth on one of the erect nipples and licked it, rounded it with her tongue and nipped lightly.

She saw the shimmering saliva on that nipple oh, so wonderfully aroused standing up from the pink area. She couldn`t help but was blowing cool air against it.

The redhead seemed to be surprised by this. She opened her eyes wide and stared at what Kate was doing there to her. She seemed to like it though Beckett didn`t hear a thing. Maybe she was too aroused to moan.

Kate was doing that same thing with the other erect nipple to complete the experience for Alexis.

She delightfully watched the girl`s astonished reaction and was extremely pleased to be the one providing it.

And then, no time for hesitation, she bent down her head again to do the best she could do to suck on those nipples in changing sequence.

She let sink her lips open mouthed into the flesh, bit down softly and sucked strongly at the erect nipples to provoke a sucking sound.

She knew what it would do to Alexis. She knew from experience. She always got dripping wet herself when she heard that sucking sound.

And there, she heard Alexis gasp: "Oh, geeeeze ..., aahhumm ..., aahmm ..., uuhmmm ...! Oh, Kate, you kill me."

Beckett grinned and said with a sultry voice: "You`re welcome, girl! If you enjoyed that as well what I`ve been doing there, wait what`s coming next. You ready? Lean in and enjoy!"

As Alexis`s hips gyrated again, Beckett pressed her hips down with both of her hands both thumbs pressing deliciously on her clit.

Beckett only heard a sharp inhale of breath and a horny grunt.

So she went on to press the redhead`s thighs down into the sink but moved her fingers so that she could nudge the young girl`s legs open wider. With both of her thumbs she spread the pussy lips, bent down her mouth and started to let her tongue slightly touch the clit.

With that she heard Alexis sob.

Immediately Kate froze in her actions. Not that Alexis would want to stop now.

Did I hurt her? Or did she still like it?

Then she heard her moaning: "Oh, please, Beckett, do not stop, please!" She then heard little Castle groaning in total ecstasy again.

But yet she still hadn`t done what she actually had in mind.

So she went on with pressing her closed mouth on Alexis`s folds, entering her core with her tongue and drawing a long lick towards her little nub.

She looked up to Alexis to see if she was still in pleasure.

She only saw that the girl had closed her eyes, had gripped her shoulder so hard as if she would drown in water, was smiling like crazy and panting heavily.

So she did it again.

She looked up again and saw the ecstatic face shining, with an undoubted smile of sheer bliss.

So she did go down with her tongue again.

She pressed her tongue rhythmically against her pussy lips, against her core and let it slide slowly to her clit but intensified the pressure.

She sensed a change in Alexis`s demeanor. She looked up again and saw a single tear running down her cheek.

She stopped, her heart racing as she thought she hasn`t read the girl right.

"Are you ok? Should I stop? Don`t you like it anymore?"

"Grrr ..., what does it look like, Beckett?" Alexis growled out loud in frustration. She was so close.

With relief Beckett laughed. Good to hear that Alexis was ok with her actions.
That should be all about Alexis and her having a terrific sexual experience. And it seemed that she really enjoyed it.

So Beckett went back to suck her clit again.

She was intensely aware of Alexis`s sounds. The groans now became louder again.

Beckett now started to suck with intensified power and then when hearing Alexis almost sobbing again, she stopped, but only to let her tongue slide from her core to the little nub.

And she drew that out longer than she had done ever before.

The grunts suddenly stopped again. So she stopped again, as well.

And as realizing a different facial expression on Alexis she changed her way to pleasure the girl`s pussy.

She lapped up all the juices within the young girl`s folds and started to make short lap strokes with her tongue to the clit.

She slowly increased the pressure while doing this.

Now Alexis cried out in sheer pleasure. She wanted to jerk her hips like crazy but was put onto hold by the arms of Beckett.

She did it again, she lapped up the liquid arousal of Alexis and nipped on her clit and flipped it around with her tongue. She actually did eat her pussy out.

And then she pushed totally unexpected for Alexis two fingers into her core and started stroking inside the girl`s walls.

Beckett felt the inner muscles of Alexis clenching around her fingers.

So she knew how far the girl was gone by now, Alexis would go over the edge any second.

So Beckett stopped stroking again. And she also stopped sucking. She looked into the girl`s face and only saw pure pleasure.

Alexis began gyrating her hips again to increase the friction that suddenly wasn`t there anymore.

"Sssshh, do not complain. I just want it to make it better for you, believe me", Beckett whispered in the redhead`s ear.

She then kissed Alexis open mouthed with all the passion she felt at that moment.

Overwhelmed with the powerful emotion of lust, Alexis really couldn`t decide where she`d need Beckett`s tongue more over here or down there. She had a clouded look by now, Beckett noticed. The girl was too far gone for stopping now. That would be really mean.

So she bent down again, pushed her tongue with pressure through Alexis`s folds and sucked with a powerful intensity on her clit again.

The whole excitement Alexis was feeling right then forced its way out of her mouth with the most ecstatic screams all out of lust:

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes ..., uhm ..., uhm ..., uh, uh ..., uh, uh ..., yes ... oh, Kate, that`s fantastic ..., I`m so close ..., oh, yes, geez, I`m coming."

And with that Beckett felt her clenching around her fingers.

She stopped sucking the clit and pulled Alexis in for a hot French kiss full of passion.

Beckett left her fingers in Alexis yet to prolong the girl`s orgasm as much as possible. She let Alexis ride out her orgasm on her fingers. She even moved them again and stroked her further inside so that the last shakes Alexis were feeling would add some extra long pleasure for the girl.

Panting heavily but grinning like crazy, Alexis opened her eyes and looked directly in Kate`s green orbs, breathing in to calm her racing heart that beat a mile a minute.

She smiled at Kate and not breaking the eye contact she said:

"Thank you very much! That was nice! Oh, what can I say? That was pretty freaking amazing!"

And with that she gave Kate a sweet and innocent kiss.

End of Chapter 1

12