What An Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I will need extra lubrication on this"

He said as he slid a second finger into Samantha's bum hole.

Samantha was gasping and moaning as the fingers delved deep inside her. Her own fingers were underneath her body as I watch I could see her long fingers start to play with her sensitive clit. After about five minutes of playing with Samantha's bum hole Peter must have decided the time was right.

He grasped his now erect cock and slipped it into Samantha's wet pussy she gasped and cried out. Peter quickly pulled it out before Samantha had time to realize and placed his knob at the entrance to her bum hole. Grasping her bum cheeks, he gently started to push down against her.

"Oh no Peter, please not there!" She cried out.

All of a sudden Peter pushed his hips forward and his cock slid into Samantha. She was really spreading her legs now, taking the large organ must have been putting pressure on somewhere. Over the next few minutes Peter eased his massive cock inch by inch into her asshole. She was starting to go wild moving her head around her breathing now in gasps as she tried to force air into her lungs.

"Oh baby that feels so good"

She panted between breaths.

Peter was starting to move his hips sliding his cock in and out building up the rhythm. Samantha was now picking up the motion and pushing back against him. She seemed to be experienced at this and the size of Peter's cock.

"Oh my god, I feel so full!" moaned Samantha as she picked up the pace.

The sweat was now shining on her body Peter's hands were caressing her back and slipped round to grab her swaying breasts, tweaking her nipples.

"Oh fucking hell, here comes the first one" screamed Samantha as Peter pounded her asshole.

Her fingers were frantically rubbing her clit, her wetness evident to see.

"Peter, I'm coming again" screamed Samantha as her orgasms were starting to run into each other.

I could see her juices running down her shapely thighs, her fingers dipping in and out of her pussy. Peter started to increase his pace as he slammed into her with such a force that the bed was actually moving!

"Samantha I'm starting to shoot" he yelled out as he made one last thrust and bought his hand down hard on Samantha's left bum cheek.

"Oh fucking hell" he groaned as he started to empty his spunk deep in Samantha's ass with his cock twitching at every spasm.

Meanwhile Samantha was rocketing towards another orgasm, she was dripping from all directions.

"You fucking bastard" yelled Samantha as Peter emptied his load into her.

"You usually pull it out" She screamed.

Then as she was over come by her own climax that seemed to be the biggest this evening so far, Peter pulled his cock from Samantha's hole and it was still spurting come which shot cum over her delightful ass as I shot my load over her back as I stood next to the bed.

"Fucking hell Samantha that was fantastic" he muttered rolled away from her onto his side and collapsed onto the bed gasping for air.

Samantha looked a well and truly fucked girl, her breathing was still labored and she was coming down from her high. Her gorgeous backside was splattered with spunk and it was leaking out of her well and truly fucked holes.

"Can you get her a towel?" Peter asked as he broke my gaze.

I bought the sheet back into the room and tossed it to Peter who wiped the drying spunk from Samantha's back and ass.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as we did, Peter and I have an early start tomorrow and I don't think I can take any more"

She said as she raised herself onto her elbows and turned to where I was standing.

"Don't worry about me, as Peter came over your ass I shot my load over your back" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Yes, he shot a whole load over you Samantha and on the bed" Said Peter with a smile on his tired face.

"That was fantastic" I said with a smile on my face.

As I opened their door and made my way to my own room I heard Samantha kiss Peter.

"You are the best fuck a girl could want and yes you are better than my boyfriend"

I heard her say. I had to chuckle at that.

12