What an Office Job!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladda
ladda
143 Followers

He came up behind me and put his still hard cock into my very wet pussy. Easily, with one push, he was all the way into me. Bunny had told him to go slowly, as not to distract me from what I was doing to her. I was on fire, being used as willing slave to this couple. I was being a totally compliant slut for Bunny and her boyfriend. My sex slave fantasy was crossing the line into reality.

Mike couldn't contain himself, and built to an exploding orgasm inside me. Bunny had had one vocal orgasm after another, making me feel proud of my first time giving another women an orgasm. I felt more slutty than ever before in my life. Bunny had motioned for Mike to see what was going on in the living room. I was so occupied, I had forgotten about my date and Cher.

Mike was watching Cher and my date, Robert, were still having sex. Mike motioned for us to come see. Both were nude, Cher was bent over the arm rest and Robert was in rhythm behind her. I guess I shouldn't feel too jealous about that, or ashamed either. In fact, I didn't care at all.

The party had broken up after that, Cher wanted to know if we were still friends, because of Robert, I had said no problems here. As I was leaving, Bunny whispered in my ear she wanted to see me again without all the distractions. I knew this was going to be trouble and could hardly wait.

ladda
ladda
143 Followers
12