What Angie Wants

Story Info
Angie gets what she wants, & a little extra.
1.2k words
2.9
41.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie was sitting in her aunt's front room with Castillo, Ronnie and Sergie. They were all sitting on the same couch. The room was quiet, but Angie had a lot on her mind. Castillo was used to be her sister's boyfriend, but she wanted him. She would have brought when he came over, he ruined that though when he brought all his stupid friends. She didn't really care if Castillo told her sister, she wasn't interested in a relationship with the guy. She just wanted to suck his cock and feel his cum all over her face. Her sister didn't ever let him cum on her face. In fact, she didn't let any guy cum on her face. You were lucky if she let you put your cock in her mouth. But Angie loved the feel of cum all over her face. Every guy she ever fucked would cum all over her face or in her mouth or on her hair. She loved its strong odor and its salty, bitter taste. She loved to touch it and spread it all over her body.

Angie was wearing a red T-shirt that revealed a lot of her chest and stomach. She was wearing very tight black pants. A necklace was hanging down her shirt. It was a good luck charm that her mother gave to her. She hoped it would bring Castillo's cock to her mouth and his cum all over her face. Her dark blonde her was washed only a half an hour ago, it smelled of strawberries. She loved the way her titties looked with the red shirt. The white of her bra was sticking out of the corner of the shirt. Her blue eyes were locked on the TV, but she didn't see or hear anything that was going on.

"Why did you tell me to come over here," Castillo asked. He was tall and muscular. His body was tanned and his black hair was curly. His voice was strong and manly.

Angie didn't know what to say at first. She was thinking up a bunch of crap. Mine as well stick with the truth she decided in the end. Her aunt was gone and this was a perfect opportunity. No time like the present.

"Well, I called you over because..." she lost the right words that a second ago were right on the tip of her tongue.

"Well what?" Castillo asked. He was eighteen years old and could be impatient at moments of silent.

"Can I suck your cock," she asked. Her voice sounded dead serious. "I've always wanted to suck on it, ever since my sister brought you home last year." She waited for a response.

"Are you serious," he asked.

"Um-hum."

Angie waited for her answer. This time Castillo was the silent one and Angie was the one growing impatient. She just wanted to unzip his pants and suck on his dick, screw waiting for him to answer. She stayed calm though.

"How about me," Ronnie said. Ronnie was a black guy who Angie thought was a little cute. Her white complexion got real red when she thought about it. He was skinny eighteen year old, average height and black as sin.

"Yeah," Castillo said. "It isn't fair just to offer me and not my friends. Didn't your mom ever teach you about sharing. The only way you suck my cock is if you suck all of our cocks."

Angie thought about it. Three cocks was a lot of sucking, but would be fun. All three of them would cum too. She had never sucked off three guys at once. It might be nice.

"Well?"

"Okay," Angie agreed. "I'll suck all three of your cocks. Undress on here, I'll undress in front of the TV so that all three of you can see me.

She got in front of the TV and took off her red shirt. She licked her lips and played with titties through her bra. The guys were pulling down their pants and boxers. Their shoes were already off and they didn't bother with their socks. Angie slowly took off her bra and revealed her nice set of tits with their hard red nipples. She got her knees and summoned the men to her.

The cocks were all average length. Ronnie's was six and half inches and skinny. Castillo's was seven inches and kind of thick, especially the head, she wondered if her sister liked that thing fucking her asshole and pussy hole. Sergie's was about six inches too, his balls were pretty big though. She watched fascinated as the guys circled around her, their cocks in her face. Sergie was to her right, Ronnie was to her left and Castillo was in the middle.

Angie started licking Castillo's balls while she stroked the other two cocks off. Castillo's cock head was poking her eye while she did his nuts. Then evened her face with his cock and start to lick all around it. She sucked it up and down for ten seconds, then turned her face and sucked on Ronnie's black meat. She sucked on his dick for a minute before she went to Sergie. She licked his shaft up and down with her tongue, then took half of his cock in her mouth.

Angie didn't know which cock to suck. She'd jerk to off, while sucking one, then go to the next one and keep repeating. Angie took Ronnie's cock and Castillo's cock in her mouth at the same time. Sergie was shoving his cock into her cheek. He was rubbing his pre-cum all over. When she took the two cocks out of her mouth, the guys coated the bottom of her lips and chin with pre-cum.

She started a series of fast sucks where each guy got his cock sucked by Angie for ten seconds, she would suck as fast as she was allowed. By the time she was done, every guy got four sucks.

"Cum on my face," Angie said. "All of you."

Angie stayed on her knees while the guys took six steps back. They began stroking their cocks. Sergie was moving his hand the fasted. His cock was covered with her saliva and pre-cum. "I'm going to cum," he said. He walked to her.

Angie tilted her face up toward the ceiling. Her moment was here. She was going to get some cum. She closed her eyes and put her hands behind her back. She had a smile on her face.

Sergie jerks his load all over Angie's left cheek and a little on her nose. The cum does not fall because her head is tilted up.

When Sergie's done Castillo takes his turn. He holds his cock to her right cheek and start to really jerk it. When she shoots the first stream lands on the left side of her forehead and to the back of her head. Another stream shoots out. This one lands by her lip and ends up at the center of her forehead. The third stream flies over her head and onto the floor. Castillo is tired. He smacks Angie's cheek with his cock and gets dressed.

Finally Ronnie takes his turn. He held his cock to her forehead and let it rip. His cum blasted the center of her forehead and combined with Castillo's cum. The other shots were wild and also hit the floor. When he was done he got dressed and met his friends by the door.

"See you later, Angie," Castillo said. They left. Angie stood on her knees for a while. She was glad they were gone. She just wanted them for their cum and their cocks. Now she could go to the bathroom and play with her prize.