What Are Friends For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the floor of the back seat so no one could touch my crotch and discover my ever-growing secret. I tried to get Ricky off as fast as I could and was taking more and more of his shaft down my throat with each plunge. My red lips were now going more than halfway down his pole, which I now estimated at closer to a foot in length. Antoine was also growing impatient. He had been driving the whole time and was wanting in on the action. His whining was continuous and I eventually heard Ricky tell him, "Pull over there. Go in there, down to the end." I had no clue of where we were.

"Now I'm getting' me some head," Antoine claimed. Ricky hadn't come yet so I figured he could wait while I made love orally to Ricky's meat.

Ricky had other plans however and pulled his unit from my lips. I reached for it like a baby missing its pacifier. "Ya, I want me some booty anyway. I'm gonna tap this fine ass," Ricky claimed as he removed his pants completely and took me hand pulling me out of the car. His massive dick bounced and bobbed as he dragged me to a picnic table. I looked around and figured that we must be in a roadside park off a highway. It was starting to get dark out and I wondered where the time had gone. The park was deserted and unlit. I was glad because my makeup must have been getting messy and I needed the extra darkness. Antoine sat himself up on top of the table and Ricky guided me in front of him. I was getting scared because I was getting hard and it was becoming tougher to hide it. I was also scared because Ricky wanted to fuck me with his monster cock. He already had my skirt hiked up over my hips and was pressing his big dick against my ass. I didn't want him fumbling around down there with his hands so I took hold of his cock and slipped my panties to the side with my other hand. I guided the head to the entrance to my asshole. I was feeling very sexy at this time with two black men both wanting to plunge their dicks into me. Ricky's dick didn't feel like it was going to make it into my tight virgin hole. I actually really wanted it inside me. I put my fingers into my mouth and wet them with gobs of saliva and pre-cum. I plunged them into my ass as deep as they would go and tried to stretch the opening. I took Rick's dick again and started guiding it in. He pressed gently in and it hurt like I couldn't believe. I worked through the pain however; until he was lodged securely inside my rectum. I could not get over how fat it felt as it stretched me open. It must have been tight to Ricky too as he asked me if I was an anal virgin. I just nodded yes to his delight.

Meanwhile Antoine had his big black dick out and was pushing it against my lips. I figured it would help take my mind off of the pain and opened wide to suck it. I was soon sucking Antoine like a vacuum cleaner. Ricky was at first slow and gentle but eventually he began really fucking me hard. His strokes were long and full. I could feel his nuts slapping against my panty covered pair. Antoine was in heaven. "Man, this bitch can suck a lollipop!"

"Rides like a philly too," Ricky added. I loved it too. I could really work Antoine's cock, which was a bit smaller than Ricky's but only a bit. I could deep throat most of it and pumped the base fast with my hand. Getting drilled from both ends was having its effect on me too and my own erection was finding its way past the waistband of my panties. Luckily for me, both of Ricky's hands were firmly on my hips as he ripped in and out of me. I was a human fuck doll. Antoine was begging Ricky to let him have a go at my ass too. Ricky said that he was almost done. He was really jackhammering into my asshole and as I began to feel his burning seed flooding my rectum he grabbed hold of my panties and tore them clean off. In the post-orgasmic haze Ricky reached under me and his hand touched my hard cock. He was so busy coming it took a moment to figure it out. I was frozen and could not move. Suddenly, it became clear to him and his wet cock slid out from my bum. As cum dripped out my ass, Antoine jumped up to take Ricky's place. Ricky backed away a step and I looked at the horror in his eyes. Fear rushed over me. "Looks like our philly is a gelding," Ricky frowned.

In frustration, Antoine grabbed my hips and in one motion fully inserted his cock in my over worked asshole. "Whatever it is, I am getting my nut!" Antoine stated. He mercilessly fucked my ass with pounding strokes. Ricky shook his head to clear his haze and stepped closer pushing his receding tool in my face.

"Suck it clean faggot!" he demanded. I didn't want them to beat the shit out of me so I did what he asked and licked and sucked all of the cum off of his funky unit. Antoine finally was ready too and shot a blistering load into my already full bum. He filled me to overflowing and then did as Ricky did and made me suck him clean. I was now afraid for my life as I didn't know if these guys were going to shoot or stab me and leave me here or worse cut off my dick or beat me to a bloody pulp. I tried to cover myself from an attack but Ricky came up to me with an angry look on his face. He pulled the money from my bra, which included the money from my first blowjob and put it into his pocket. He then punched me in the gut, which made me drop to the ground in a heap. "Your lucky you was a good fuck faggot, or you would be dead for tricking us like that," Ricky said

"Maybe we'll see you in the joint sometime princess," Antoine added. I was reeling on the ground. The bustier that I had on absorbed some of the blow, but it was still harsh. I guess I should feel lucky as the car pulled away that it wasn't worse. I found my makeup bag that had been tossed out on the ground. I got my compact and checked my makeup. My lipstick was smeared, and my eyeliner was running. I did a quick fix up as best that I could and picked up my torn panties. I tied a bow in the torn waistband to keep them up. Through all that I noticed that I still had an erection. I couldn't believe how slutty I had become since putting on women's cloths. I began stroking myself as I closed my eyes and remembered the feeling of having Ricky's massive dick pounding my asshole while I was sucking on Antoine's. In only a few seconds I sent a gusher threw the air. I caught some of my own sperm and began licking it from my fingers again.

Just then a pair of headlights came rushing up the road in my direction. "Oh my god! I thought they were back and going to kill me," I imagined. I tucked myself away and thought about running for it. But I realized that in spike heels and a miniskirt it is damn near impossible to run for it. The car stopped and there was another set of lights, flashing red ones on the top of the car. Cops! I was relieved in one sense but realized that I now had a new set of problems. A cop came out of one side of the car pointing a flashlight in my face. Soon both police officers were out of the car and in my face.

"Are you okay?", "Are you hurt?", "What are you doing out here?", "Are you alone?" The questions came flying at me. I realize that I would have to blow my cover here and bite the bullet. I started speaking and they both looked at one another with knowing glances. "So you're a transvestite, what are you doing out hear alone in this park?" one of them inquired. It dawned on me that they assumed I was a prostitute, and I couldn't blame them considering my outfit, and I was in trouble. I tried explaining that I was lost and just trying to get home. I told them I didn't have a ride and that I was just dropped off here. They made me get in their cruiser and began running the questions again, this time asking me how many tricks I had seen and how much money I had made. I denied all these claims and they searched me for money and anything else. They made me give my real name that they checked for a criminal record. Once they found out that I was clean and had no money on me to convict me of anything they were ready to get rid of me. They began reading me the riot act; "If we ever see you around here again we will put you in the pen with the low life scum of the city."

I was more then happy to oblige them for not taking me to jail. Then they asked how I would get home. I told them that I didn't know and had no money for transportation. They confabbed with each other for a minute then the older cop turned to me and said, " There is a bus stop on route five where the bus to your town can pick you up. It will be there in an hour. We can do you a favour and drop you there and give you the bus fare." I was so pleased I smiled and thanked them for their generosity.

That's when the other cop looked at me and said, "We do you a favour and you do us a favour, right?" I was a bit confused but understood that I was not welcome back there in the future. So I answered, "You'll never see me back here again ever, promise."

"That's a given princess, we mean do us a favour," he reiterated while lifting an eyebrow then looking down at his crotch. Then it became clearer.

"Oh, sure, whatever you want. I am grateful for your generosity," I mumbled back. The first trooper, the younger one hopped in the back seat with me and got comfortable. I slowly undid his pants and pulled out his semi-erect penis, which was uncut. He grabbed my head and held it down at his groin. I got to work licking it like a lollipop, like I had to the three cocks I had sucked earlier. It started to grow as I wrapped my sweet red lips around it. I pulled the foreskin down and I got the full musky taste of his cock head on my tongue. I sucked it hard and long. The trooper held onto my head as his hips thrust up at me, fucking my face. His actions got harder and faster and he began panting and calling me "whore" and "suck slut" under his breath.

Thankfully the younger trooper didn't last to long. My rapidly developing cock sucking skills were getting him ready and he soon blew his load down my throat into my hungry belly. He held my head in place as his balls were pressed firmly against my chin while I continued to swallow every last drop of his sperm. His orgasm soon subsided and he returned to the front seat as the older of the two cops joined me in the back. He was a bit grey on top but he looked in good shape for his age. I started to slowly unzip him. "If you take too long and miss your bus you'll have to wait for the 7:00 am one," he coaxed. I got busy and in one gulp deep throated his hard 7" cock. After the two black guys I sucked off earlier these guys' dicks were no problem. They were as big or bigger than my own but my throat had adapted to accommodate extra large meat. I got his unit nice and wet with my tongue and began pumping his shaft with my hand. He moaned with ecstasy and told me what a good cocksucker I was. He had much more stamina that the younger guy and I had to slobber on his dick for a good twenty minutes before his balls tightened up and he unleashed his salvo of cum into my awaiting mouth. I again swallowed it all and licked his shaft clean. I don't know if it was because I had not eaten in twenty-four hours but I was really savouring every last dollop of cum I could drink. When he was finished he straitened himself up and returned to the driver's seat. I got out my compact and once again fixed up my lipstick. True to their word they dropped me at the bus stop with a fresh twenty dollar bill and watched as I boarded the waiting coach.

I was happy that I could finally go home. The bus was pretty empty with the exception of a few diverse people. I opted for a secluded part of the bus so I could be alone and get a nap on the trip back. I settled into a seat and looked at my reflection in the window. I still could not recognize the woman looking back at me. I noticed the police car drive away with two very satisfied cops. I got comfortable and began to drift off. Before I could actually doze off, a guy sat down in the seat across from me. He was younger but looked like he had been around. He had long brown hair and a goatee. He wore baggy jeans, a baseball hat, sneakers, a tee shirt and a worn leather jacket. I caught him staring at me. He smiled. I gave a sweet smile back, not trying to be flirtatious. He opened his jacket and pulled out a mickey bottle of whisky. He took a pull from it then looked over to me, offering it to me. At first I thought I should decline but I really did want a drink and he looked kind of innocent so I took it from him and had a very unladylike swig. As I passed it back to him, the man across from me tried to introduce himself. I didn't want to yack back and forth across the isle so I moved over to the window seat and patted the empty seat next to me as an invitation to come over. He handed the bottle back to me as he sat down and I took another hit. "Jesse," he politely introduced.

"Mary," I whispered after swallowing the cheap booze. We didn't say much to each other but there was an air of electricity between us as we passed the bottle back and forth. After my third pull on the bottle, Jesse leaned over and pointed to a drop on my face and gently licked it off. I looked at him deep into his brown eyes and suddenly found myself pressing my lips against his. He kissed me softly and passionately. I don't know what had come over me but I found myself making out with this stranger like it was prom night. He was a sweet kisser too with a gentle but firm tongue. We shared our whiskey kiss for the next twenty miles without letting up. Somehow my hand had landed on Jesse's lap and discovered a very large bulge in his jeans. I was completely out of control now and soon had his pants undone and was stroking his nice, thick ten inch cock. Almost instinctively by now I made my way to his velvet love pole and my mouth instantly sank down around his shaft. It felt so nice in my mouth. I made slow oral love to Jesse's cock. He moaned lowly as I gave him head. The drone of the bus masked his grunts and my wet slurping sounds. I deep-throated him until my throat was sore then took a break to suck on his juicy balls. His eyes were rolled back in ecstasy. I liked back up to the top of his cock and began sucking him again. After what must have been half an hour Jesse finally tensed up and his burning hot cum filled my mouth. I greedily swallowed every jet of white sauce that he launched.

I made sure to lick Jesse's sweet cock clean. He lifted my chin up to him and softly kissed my lips. I can't tell you how hot that was. He then offered me a drink, which I took and then he took one himself. I still had his cock in my hand and was stroking it slowly. It didn't go soft at all and soon I could tell that he wanted more. "Look who is ready for seconds," I commented.

"I could do you this time," Jesse offered. Before I could let that idea go any further I told him I was out of commission at the moment. I was thinking of going down on him again but my jaw was starting to ache. My bum was getting twitchy and anxious for another fuck. The two big black cocks I had inside earlier left me hungry for more. I whispered to Jesse to hold still. I then hiked my miniskirt up to my hips. I slid over and straddled Jesse's lap. While I was up I looked around the bus to see if anyone was the wiser. The four or five other people on the bus were either wrapped tightly in their own worlds or were fast asleep. I quickly lined Jesse's cock head up with my bum crack. I slipped the panty to the side and sat myself down thus impaling myself on his dick. I placed my hands over Jesse's so that he could not touch me and create a repeat of my earlier discovery. I sank deep down until my cheeks touched his lap. He was buried completely in my ass. I didn't feel as much pain as I did earlier. I had been stretched pretty well. His cock felt perfect inside me and I cautiously and slowly began moving up and down on my new lover's shaft. I purred and cooed with each stroke. Jesse was in la-la land. He nuzzled against my neck and whispered how he had never fucked a girl in the ass before.

I was in heaven too and again had a hard-on straining to get out of my panties. We fucked like this for miles and miles. I had lost track of time and before I realized it we were approaching the bus station. Just then, Jesse thrust himself to the hilt inside my rectum and emptied his balls inside me. The bus pulled to a stop and I lifted myself up and adjusted my panties and skirt. Jesse asked for my phone number. I was caught a bit off guard by this. Truthfully, I wanted to give it to him. I made a face as to tell him sorry but it would have to be 'no'. I decided to just leave as quickly as possible and gave Jesse a peck on the cheek. As I fumbled with the others to get off the bus Jesse handed me a slip of paper from behind. It was his name and number. I smiled at him and put it in my bra. It was as I was leaving when I swore I saw him mouth the words, "I know".

I left and began my six block walk to my building. The walk home was uneventful other than the torture to my poor feet and ankles. It's true when women say, "until you have walked a mile in my shoes." I would respect them for this from now on. I knew I had an extra key on a magnet behind my mailbox so I could let myself in. Despite how electric it felt being dressed as a hot woman, I was so looking forward to getting undressed and having a good night sleep. I opened the door and let myself in without anyone seeing me. It was pretty late.

"Well hello sweetie! This is going to be a good one," giggled a female voice from the shadows of my living room. Terror was setting in. Roxy appeared from the dark and approached me with a stern, somewhat angry look but was also ready to burst out laughing.

"Okay honey, what did you do to my fiancée?" she got out before collapsing in laughter. She obviously knew it was me and began teasing me relentlessly. I was too exhausted to fight it and just sat my satin covered ass down on the couch and kicked off my high heel shoes. "Well? I'm waiting," she pursued as she sat next to me. I began explaining that my 'so called friends' had drugged me and stole my cloths and wallet while we were out of town. I told her that I had to steal cloths to get home and that I got them from the motel we had stayed at. I left out some of the details of my eventful day like sucking off strangers for money or getting double fucked by two well-hung black guys. I did mention that the police put me on the bus but left out why they were so nice to me. Roxy was trying not to laugh throughout my explanation which she seemed to have a lot of difficulty doing.

"I was worried about you," Roxy began. "…and I saw Dave earlier, he told me that you left them during the evening with a stripper and they lost you. They thought you might have come home, so they returned here looking for you."

That story could actually have been half true and with the memory loss I was suffering from prevented me from fully denying it. "What a crock of bullshit!" I defended. "Those guys were out to get revenge on me from the beginning and planned this whole thing."

"You do believe me don't you honey," I pleaded. She paused and drew a breath. She was mulling it over and our future together was on the line. After another sigh Roxy moved closer to me and planted a loving kiss on my mouth. For a second I got the image of two hot babes kissing each other, which is what Roxy and I would have looked like, and it made me seriously turned on. Roxy is five foot five and in great shape with brown shoulder length hair and green eyes. Kissing me would for Roxy seem like a lesbian kiss. She pulled back briefly, smiling and cooing. Her lips were smeared with my lipstick and it turned me on even more. It was a fantasy of mine for ages to watch Roxy with another girl and now I was experiencing it first hand as the 'other girl'.

"Baby! I never knew kissing another girl was so hot," Roxy exclaimed. She kissed me again firmly and stuck her tongue into my mouth. She was purring and for once I was kissing her back like a girl would, softly and tenderly. She was really getting into it saying stuff like, "what a pretty girl you are, you're making me so wet!" and "I have never had lesbian sex before but I really want to try it with you," and " I'll bet your soft girl mouth will feel so good on my pussy."