What are Friends for Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

"I don't think I could handle more," Quinn whined. "Oooooh my god. My hips!" She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth together.

"Quinn, Quinn!"

Quinn looked up as Trish took her hand.

"Don't go too fast, okay? Unless your legs are tired, just try to stay there for a minute. The muscle will stretch, and it'll... It'll feel really good. It can feel really good, I mean."

"It does feel good," Quinn groaned. "Hoooly shit!" She lowered herself a little more, and then popped back up an inch with a pained yelp.

"Are you okay?" Trish said quickly. "Did you go too far?"

"No," Quinn said, wincing. She twisted and tried to reach back behind herself, but shook her head. "It's my... it's my feet. My shoes. They're digging into my heel."

"Do you want me to take them off for you?"

Quinn nodded emphatically, blonde hair bouncing around. Trish slid along beside her, bracing herself against Quinn's hip. Quinn pressed down on Trish's back with her right hand while Trish tugged at the laces and loosened the tongue. She took care not to jarr Quinn's legs while she slipped off one shoe at a time and carefully set them on the edge of the bed against the wall. She tried not to stare at the way Quinn's toes curled up and into the balls of her feet.

Or at the shape of Quinn's calves.

"Okay," Trish said, as she moved back across from Quinn so as to be face-to-face. "So... I'll keep my eyes up." Quinn nodded, her face red. "Um... so... spread your knees a little bit. Keep your hands on your thighs for balance, and kind of lean forward a little bit."

"Ooo-ooooooh," Quinn said, her eyes fluttering. "Oh God, my hips. My hips!"

"Go slow, okay? It's not a race."

Quinn nodded and bit her lip again as she lowered herself.

"Breathe. Don't forget to breathe."

Quinn nodded again, though her breath came in shallow, fierce bursts as she sank lower and lower.

"It gets a little thicker as you go down, so... you know... Be prepared for that."

"Oh my God," Quinn said, her eyes crossing momentarily. "Oh my God."

Trish squirmed, flexing her thighs and trying as hard as she could not to grind against her jeans.

"I think I'm... I can't..."

"Yeah," Trish said. "I can't quite get that one all the way in either. I can only get—"

"No," Quinn grunted. "I mean, I... I can't get my hips closer."

Trish stared in bewilderment. "Slide your... slide your feet out. To the side."

Quinn rocked to one side, with her eyes pinched shut and a long, low moan, and then to the other side while shifting her feet ever so slightly, and then gave a lengthy gasp. "I think I... I... I..."

"It's all the way in?" Trish asked, twitching as she tried not to tilt her head.

"I think so. I can feel the... the... the balls... against... ooooh that feels nice."

"I can't do that," Trish whispered. "I can-I can take thicker dildos than that one, but that one is too long for me. It-it hits my cervix."

Quinn rocked slowly from side to side, still breathing fast and shallow. Her fingers flexed out wide, and then back into a tight fist, quickly and repeatedly. "Oh my god this feels amazing."

"I am in awe of your cunt right now."

Quinn recoiled, eyes open and blinking.

"I'm sorry!" Trish cried. "I'm sorry! When I get turned on, I kind of dirty talk with myself, and that just sorta slipped out."

Quinn's eyelids fluttered. "What-what... what kind of dirty talk?"

"Jeez," Trish said, blushing fiercely. "I... um... I kind of..." She closed her eyes and looked down. "I talk about how fucking huge it is. How disgustingly huge I am. How my needy fucking cunt is just—"

"Oh Fuck!" Quinn groaned, her knees twitching inward. Her torso writhed, curling this way and that.

"It strokes something shameful, and private, and... and when I let it, it really-really feels good."

"How big?" Quinn whined.

"Fucking cavernous."

Quinn squeezed her eyes shut and began rocking forward and backward. Shallow thrusts. Trish tried looking up at the ceiling, but the sound was impossible to escape, and the smell...

The smell...

"Oh God," Quinn said, her voice suddenly much tighter. "Oh God!"

"Leeeeetterrrrrrrs," Trish sang, as she stared into her closet. "On the paaaaages of my—"

"What are you doing?!"

"Trying to be a friend," Trish said, her jaw clenched tightly. She gasped when Quinn grabbed the back of her hand and squeezed with a long, guttural moan. "And it's not enooooough to knooooow that I'm still heeeeeeeeeeeeere—"

"Big... fucking... Cuuuuuuuuuuunt!" Quinn cried, and her whole body tensed. Her knees drew in tight, and her feet curled back underneath her. She bent over, shifting her weight forward, and planted her hands on the bed. Heaving gasps and gritted teeth.

Trish closed her eyes and waited while Quinn wavered. Waited while the death grip on her hand, which was threatening to bruise a few bones, slowly dissipated.

"Oh my god," Quinn moaned. "Oh my god."

"On a scale of one to—"

"Ten," Quinn gasped. "Eleven."

"Okay. Okay. That dildo," Trish said, again having to pause to clear her throat roughly, "is about ten inches long. Maybe a little less. I can only get just over eight inches in before I hit the other end."

"Does that hurt?" she asked, between heavy breaths.

Trish laughed. "A lot, but... "

"But it's a... it's a... it's a good kind of hurt?"

Trish nodded vigorously. "It's kind of like being shocked. Like a weird, blinding jolt, but... yeah."

Suddenly the room was so much quieter. The house was quieter, and it really hit home that they were alone. Trish fidgeted nervously while Quinn continued panting slowly, as beads of sweat ran down her face. After a minute, Trish reached over and grabbed the knocked-over box of tissues again and offered them to Quinn.

"Pat gently," Trish said. "Don't, like, rub. You don't wanna..." She licked her dry lips and tried her best to keep her eyes averted, but even in her peripheral vision it was hard not to see the long, thick dildo between Quinn's legs when Quinn lifted herself back up. It slipped free with a wet pop, and fell down against the back of Quinn's left leg.

Quinn held her skirt in place and twisted to reach her arm down and around it, and gasped as she cleaned herself. "I can't believe how wet I am," she croaked.

"That's how... that's how I get too."

"Shit! I think I got a little on your sheets."

"It's okay," Trish said quickly. "It's okay. I needed to change them anyway."

Quinn nodded, embarrassed flush spreading quickly down over her neck and chest, and reached over beside herself to retrieve her panties. She waddled off the bed, and groaned loudly as she stretched her legs to stand. Each movement, as she leaned forward to slip her panties back over her feet and pulled them up past her ankles, calves, knees, and thighs, came equipped with a coo or a soft cry of muscle relaxation. Trish grabbed her shoes and socks and set them on the edge of the bed next to her, and then jumped over to her own closet to grab a hair towel.

"Here."

Quinn stared at the towel, blinking uncomprehendingly.

"To wrap it in. So you can take it home."

"Oh," she laughed. "For the dildo!" She hummed and pressed her hands to her sides.

"Still going, huh?"

"A little bit," Quinn said. "Do you... do you need help changing your sheets?"

"No no," Trish said, biting her lip. "I can... I can handle that."

Quinn wrapped the dildo up in the towel and shoved it into the side of her purse. "Could I... could I, um, borrow that... bottle of l-lube?"

"Yeah!" Trish said, leaping across the room and handing it to her. "Yeah yeah. I have more."

"I thought so." Quinn grabbed her bag and and hooked her fingers into the heel of her sneakers, letting them dangle at her side, and stood there for a minute in front of Trish's door. "I should... um..."

"Yeah," Trish said, feeling a yawning pit open up inside of her. "No, I uh... I know."

"Thank you," Quinn said, her cheeks still flush. "That was...um... "

"Yeah."

Quinn looked over at Trish's opened school bag, the one the toys had been hidden in, and stared for a moment. "So I guess I'll Skype you? Because we do still need to—"

"Yeah," Trish said. "For the... Yeah."

"And maybe..." Quinn pawed at the carpet with her toes. "Maybe when that toy you ordered comes in? The bigger one? You could show me that?" She looked up shyly, swaying a little at the hips while it was Trish's turn to stare mutely, uncomprehendingly.

Eventually Trish nodded, and Quinn smiled as she turned, opened the door, and walked out. Trish closed the door behind her and slumped against it. Her jaw hung open as she rolled so that her back was flat against the door.

"Idiot," she whispered to herself. "Goddamn idiot." She shrieked a second later at a knock right behind her. She cracked open the door and was surprised to see Quinn still standing there, scratching at the back of her neck and looking embarrassed.

"That was really nice of you. All of that. Just now."

Trish nodded and smiled tightly.

"You were, like, bending over backwards to be supportive."

"Yeah."

"I'm not used that," Quinn said softly. "I've had the wrong kind of friends for a while. Most of the time, when guys want me, they would just sort of... grab me."

"That's because men are assholes." Trish rolled her eyes and sighed. "Not all of them, but... you know... I'm sure you'll meet someone nice."

"I already have," she said, looking down. "I just wasn't smart enough to see it before."

Quinn was kissing her before Trish had any idea what was happening. It was soft, and it was sweet, and it was over too soon for her liking. Trish blinked breathlessly as Quinn smiled and turned down the hallway.

"I'll message you later?" Quinn said.

"Ye—" Trish coughed and nodded. "Yeah." She continued to stare after Quinn as the smiling blonde went down the steps, out the door, started up the Volkswagen, and drove off. She just stood there, holding her bedroom door in one hand and her door frame in other. After several minutes, she shook herself out of it and set about changing her bed sheets, though she was aware that she was really just trying to busy herself as a distraction from other things. Once her bed was back in order, she cleaned up her toys and put them back underneath the frame.

She stalled for as long as she could before sitting back down at her computer. One of the programs on her taskbar blinked repeatedly at her.

How r u doing over there?

"I made it," she typed. "I'm okay." After a few seconds, the ellipses began to pulsate on the left side of her screen.

Wat did that bitch want?

Trish sighed. "She just wanted to talk."

And u recorded it all, rite?

She brought up her webcam and frowned. The little pixelated version of herself, slightly out of frame from being angled toward the bed, frowned back at her a second later. She hit the stop button and closed out of the program, and then quickly brought up an file explorer window to find the file.

"No," she typed. "Fuck. It stopped recording like right away."

Fuck! Id have given anything to see u rip her a new 1

Trish sighed and shook her head. "Actually, after a little while, I started to remember why we were friends in the first place." She opened the video, and skipped ahead to the last twenty minutes. Quinn was holding the dildo in her hand, and staring at it wild-eyed.

U didnt tell her anything she could use against u, did u?

"No," she typed, "but it wasn't too bad. We might talk again." Skipped ahead again. Quinn, shivering hard. From this angle, it looked like she had about half the dildo inside of her.

I dont no how u can trust her after wat she did to u

"I don't know. I'm thinking about giving her a chance." Skipped ahead. Quinn moaning so loud that she could hear it through her headphones even as they sat on the top of her desk next to her arm.

U r crazy

"Yeah," she typed, as she deleted the two-hour video file. "Maybe."

//Follow-up note: Votes and comments are dearly appreciated. This is one of seven stories I'll be uploading (hopefully) on successive days. If you liked this, stay tuned and be sure to check out the others!//

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers