What Are Friends For? Pt. 03

Story Info
Katie convinces Aiden to indulge in one of her fantasies.
3.7k words
4.57
27k
20
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone- glad part two was enjoyed. Things are a little different in part three, but hope you all like this one just as much as the first two. Let's see what Katie and Aiden get into next shall we?

***

Two days after she'd surprised him with the foot foursome, Katie and Aiden at long last slept together.

It was strange at first, for several reasons. First, because for the most part, they hadn't really considered themselves a couple, at least not in the traditional sense.

While it was true they were spending plenty of time together- even more than they had previously- and went out, ate with one another and the likes, neither one had thought to use the terms 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend' to describe the other. Nor did they want to.

Yet it was a known fact that neither of them had seen anyone else since this whole thing had started, and, frankly, after the past month, they had no interest in anyone else. More importantly, they had transcended such paltry terms as boyfriend and girlfriend anyhow. They were beyond that.

Even so, Aiden had been a little surprised when Katie had broached the subject, and Katie was impressed that when they got down to it he managed to perform as well as he did without her feet being involved even slightly.

Now Katie was no fool, she was well aware she was attractive- she had a list of exes a mile long who would vouge for that fact- but her and Aiden's newfound relationship had thus far been based solely- pun intended- on her feet. So his ability to transfer his full devotion to her as a whole was both surprising and enjoyable.

They may not have given this newfound situation a title, but it was plain to see whatever it was, it was working. After that first time, they continued on more or less as they had prior to their unofficial anniversary. The only difference was it wasn't just her feet that Aiden had become a slave to. He was pretty much addicted to all of her. Katie's large, firm breasts and plump, pink pussy had been given their fair share of attention, and she would be the first to admit that all the work Aiden's tongue had done on her feet had certainly prepared him for the latter.

She hadn't been eaten out that good in ages.

When he'd dove in the first time, Aiden lapped up her cunt like a man wandering the desert who'd at long last found an oasis. He couldn't get enough of it. And for the first time in her life, Katie reached a level she never had before, and squirted directly into his waiting mouth like a fire hydrant.

If she thought his licking her feet got her wet as could be, it seemed she had a lot to learn.

But Katie wasn't greedy. Though Aiden remained her slave above all else, she gave as good as she got. If his tongue did wonders for her, then she managed likewise.

More than once since they'd begun Katie had brought him to the edge with only her mouth, and though Aiden adored her feet, he was not going to complain when the rest of her got around to playing with his cock.

Aiden's sex life had never been much to write home about, mostly due to his having to keep his true desires under wraps. Not that any of his exes had been bad per se, it was just he'd needed to keep a few cards close to his chest. Never before had he been able to go all in. But with Katie, it wasn't a concern. Whether oral, vaginal or feet related, the sex with her always seemed to turn the dial up to eleven.

And while Katie had certainly had more sex than Aiden in her time, even she found it difficult to disagree. There was just something about his complete and utter devotion and his willingness to give up all control to her that brought everything to a whole new level. She'd had some great fucks throughout her adult life, but they faded into the rearview mirror the more she and Aiden made love.

Yet, for all the positives, something was missing. Something nagging at the corner of her mind.

Katie couldn't quite put her finger on in at the start, nor did she have much time to figure it out once it started to crawl into her mind. But a mixed blessing came her way not longer after, one that would seemingly provide her the time she needed to think it over.

A work-related trip had landed in her lap, one that would force her and Aiden to be apart for the first time since that night she had left him hanging.

She could be away for two weeks, and though it was out of their hands, it surprised them both just how much the idea of not seeing one another hurt them. Alas, there was nothing that could be done.

While Aiden would miss her while she was away, Katie made sure he wouldn't be completely without her. They promised to Skype once or twice- time permitting- and to sweeten things, in the days leading up to her departure, Katie wore the same socks, shoes and boots for days on end, getting them all sweaty and stinky so her foot slave would have something to play with.

However, she made him swear he would think of her and only her while he did so.

As if he needed to be told.

-------

The day came and Aiden accompanied her to the airport to see her off, hugging his best friend and mistress goodbye and watching the plane fly away. Then, dismayed as he was at the thought of her being gone, he returned to his apartment to get some work done.

Two weeks passed by slowly for the both of them- Katie dealing with one business-related issue after another, and Aiden taking care of his own work- all the while both of them missing the other terribly. However, they did find time to indulge in some much-needed things.

Three nights into her trip Katie had Skyped Aiden after dinner and web-dominated him, watching him hold her knee-high black leather boots to his face and jerk off while she teased and taunted him. It wasn't the same as being there, but they made it work. Other nights Aiden jerked himself raw with one of her socks or shoes pressed to his mouth and nose, imagining his mistress was there with him and ordering him to do so.

Katie, for her part, took the time she had to herself to think about their relationship. More importantly, that nagging feeling at the back of her mind that something was missing.

It took her a few days, and a lot of introspection, but eventually, things started to become clearer, and Katie knew exactly what she needed to do. In between meetings and her hotel, she made a pit stop at a specialty store that had what she was looking for. The missing piece.

That night she sent Aiden a text saying "I have a surprise for you when I get back. Try to save a little for it."

Aiden re-read the text multiple times, trying to glean some clue out of it to no avail. Excited as he was at whatever it was his mistress could have in store, he made sure to do as he was ordered and refrained from jerking off until she got back.

The next few days couldn't go by fast enough.

--------

When Katie's cab arrived outside Aiden's apartment, he was waiting at the front door to take her bags. She smiled and followed him inside, refraining from saying a word about her surprise. Katie had been sitting on this for almost a week, and as much as she wanted to spring it on him, she needed to wait a little bit longer.

Once she was settled, the two had dinner- Aiden had started preparing it the moment she texted that her plane had landed- and the two of them began catching up over their meal. She told him all about the tedious meeting she'd had to sit through and the idiotic client who her team had been flown out to deal with. Aiden told her about his own work-related woes, mostly a proposal he'd been working on being sent back for 're-working'. They both shook their heads, happy to be back in one another's company.

Katie made sure to check on Aiden's cock- reaching over under the table and fondling it with her sock covered foot during their meal. It got hard in seconds, and she knew then and there he had done as she had asked. As if she'd ever had a doubt. Even with her being away his devotion had not wavered in the slightest, which meant her surprise might go down easier than she thought.

When they finished eating, Katie headed for Aiden's bedroom with him following, shivering in anticipation at the surprise she had mentioned. Inside the room, she sat on his bed while he knelt on the floor before her. She offered him a foot to play with and opened up one of her bags, slipping out a small box.

"I know you missed me footboy, and I know I promised you a surprise. And here it is."

Opening the box, she slid out something Aiden had actually never seen outside of internet porn. An eight-inch long flesh-colored rubber cock with a harness attached.

A strapon

Before Aiden, Katie only ever had one relationship that involved any indulgence of her inner domina. And even then, it hadn't originally been her idea. The man she'd been dating at the time- a guy named Shawn that she'd met online- had begged her for months to peg him.

Now it had never crossed Katie's mind to be the person doing the penetrating in a relationship, but Shawn had been adamant. He'd even bought a strapon for her to use on him. Eventually, she relented, mostly just to shut him up. But also, because a small part of her found the idea a little hot.

After a few false starts, followed by around five minutes of slow, steady penetration just to get it in his tight asshole, Katie found a rhythm. And that small part of her started to grow. The more she pushed the cock into Shawn, the more she realized she liked it. A lot.

A lot more than he had as it turned out.

Which was why, as much as she'd gotten off on it, Katie had never managed to do it again. She doubted any other guy would be more willing seeing as the one who'd begged for it had turned out to dislike it in the end.

But Aiden was different than Shawn. Hell, he was different than all her exes. If anyone might be willing to let her indulge in her own particular- she guessed it was a fetish as well- then it was him. At least, she hoped so.

Rising from the bed she stared down at Aiden, who looked up from the floor with an uncertain look on his face. In the time since Katie had allowed him to be his true self, he had done a few things he never thought he'd do. Some, such as worshiping her feet, shoes, and boots, had been desires he'd been wrestling with for years. Others, such as eating his cum, had been less so, but he'd learned to enjoy it, mostly because she did.

But being pegged? That had never even once crossed his mind as something he would be into.

Katie seemed to read his thoughts, but she had a plan. She wasn't going to force him to do this if he didn't want to. But she wanted the opportunity to try it just once.

She needed him to understand how important it was to her.

"I know this might seem a little odd but... I did this with a guy once, and I loved it... I never got to do it again, and, well, the desire never really went away."

She put the strapon on the bed and offered Aiden her hand. He rose to meet her eyes and saw the desire in them. He was almost certain it was similar to his own when she'd first offered him her feet. "I've never... I mean... I've never even thought about letting someone..."

Aiden trailed off, but Katie understood. "I know. And if you aren't comfortable with it, I won't make you. You have to want to do it. But, it would mean a whole lot to me if we could do it. Just once. " Her baby blues started into him, a few steps away from pure puppy dog eyes, and Aiden knew he didn't have much of a chance.

And honestly, could he really deny her? Over the past almost two months, how many of his desires had she indulged him with? How many times had he sucked her toes or cum on her boots? Hell, her bringing Daisy and June around for that unexpected anniversary gift should give her carte blanche to ask for anything.

If Katie wanted to fuck him in the ass, just once, he owed it to her to let her. With a sigh, he hugged his best friend, and she returned the favor, certain this was a good sign. He confirmed so moments later. "If it's that important to you, then I'll do it. For you."

---------

Aiden cleared off the bed while Katie went to 'get herself ready' as she called it, and by the time she returned he had stripped off all his clothes and bent over the top of his mattress. It was high enough that his ass would be level with Katie's crotch, which she was in the process of fitting with the rubber cock she had purchased.

While a part of him continued to question his decision, it was quickly silenced the moment she came around to stand before him.

It seemed the strap-on wasn't the only thing she'd brought with her from her trip.

She'd slipped on a leather corset he had never seen before, as well as a pair of leather pants with the crotch ripped out- although her pussy was still covered by a pair of black panties as well as the strap-on. Both pieces perfectly showed off the breasts and ass being held back by the tight leather. The ensemble was topped off with a pair of knee-high heeled black leather boots that added a small amount of height to her already imposing frame.

If she weren't already his mistress, she would have been at that moment. Hell, she was a goddess pure and simple, one who was going to have her way with him.

Katie noted the look on Aiden's face- a mix at shock and desire at her choice of outfit, and unease at the rubber cock that dangled off her. She knew he would need a little more incentive, and without a word picked up one of her shoes- the heels she had worn during much of her trip- from the side of the bed, and carefully placed it beneath his chin. "Something for your nose and mouth to play with." Then with a wink she walked back around the bed, getting herself in position.

Lathering a handful of lube on the strapon, she slowly moved its tip towards Aiden's waiting asshole. Immediately she was taken back to that night with Shawn and her own unease at the start.

This was different, and she knew so, but Katie still found herself taking a second to get her head in the game. This was her idea, and she was going to see it through one way or another. Without another thought, she pushed the tip inside and followed it with the first few inches of cock.

Aiden stiffened up, his spine almost straightening from the unexpected sensation of something going inside his ass. Though he thought he'd mentally prepared himself, it appeared no matter how many videos he'd seen in which someone took a strapon up the ass, it was nothing compared to the real thing.

He tensed up, but he didn't say anything, and Katie continued. She pushed the cock further in, then pulled it out a little. Then did the same again. The whole cock hadn't entered Aiden but that had never been the plan. She got one that size to have room to play with, and she was doing just that.

In and out, the strapon fucking Aiden's asshole like his cock had fucked Katie's feet and pussy over the past two months. The difference was hers wouldn't explode, and he was happy about that little fact. The clock on his end table was in sight, and Aiden was surprised when he realized only five minutes had passed since they'd begun.

Regardless, he stayed firm, and not just in his resolution. His cock was slowly but surely doing the same, growing with every thrust of Katie's own. The scent from the shoe she'd put beneath his face had been filling him with each labored breath, and the sensation of her leather-covered body- as well as the feeling of the heat emanating off her soaking pussy every time it came in contact with his ass- his poor cock was struggling to deal with it all.

The more he felt her, the more he understood. Just as he had been waiting for someone to allow him to worship their feet, Katie had been waiting for someone to let her fuck them. The moans from behind him confirmed it- he didn't know how long she'd been keeping this desire inside, but now that she was able to experience it, she was enjoying every minute of it.

To some degree, so was he. His best friend, his lover, his mistress, was now in the same spot he'd been in that night she'd crashed after the club. Likewise, just as she had enjoyed watching his complete and utter joy at having her feet at his disposal, he was enjoying hearing her go to town on his ass.

Even if he didn't look it.

It wasn't difficult to tell from his body language that he wasn't the most comfortable person in the room, but Aiden was trying to grin and bear it.

Katie, between the waves of pleasure she'd been waiting for ever since the first time she'd pegged someone, noticed. Much as she was enjoying herself- and she was, more so than she had any other time she and Aiden had fooled around- it as clear that he wasn't.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked, slowing down her thrusts but not pulling out completely.

Aiden lifted his head out of her provided shoe and turned his head slightly. He could see the sweat dripping down her face, the look of sheer pleasure in her eyes. Discomfort or not, they'd come this far, and he wasn't the sort of person to deny Katie what she'd been desperately wanting for so long. "No. Keep going."

Though she was unsure about it, Katie went right back to it, nearly shoving the entire thing inside Aiden at once point. She was already soaking through the harness, but she wasn't finished just yet. Grabbing Aiden's hips tightly, she pushed and pulled faster and faster, gasping for breath and moaning until she felt the orgasm that had been building since they'd started reach a fever pitch.

Then, with a primal scream of absolute pleasure, she came, and, cock still in Aiden's ass, collapsed onto his back.

After a few moments, Katie slid the strapon out and took a step back. Aiden stood up- and his cock did the same- and turned to face her. His face was flushed and he was breathing heavy, his asshole aching but his mind unsure of anything anymore.

Painful as the ordeal had been at times, he had enjoyed it. Or at least, he'd enjoyed her enjoying it. It was difficult to explain, and frankly, Aiden wasn't sure he fully understood it himself.

He dropped onto the bed, and Katie followed suit, laying next to him, her rubber cock matching his real one. Then she rolled over to stare at him, and kissed him deeply. When their lips parted she smiled. "The ex who I did this with? It was his idea... He'd been so adamant we do it... He broke down in tears after three minutes... I never finished, and we never did it again."

Aiden nodded, feeling a little proud at that particular fact. He'd heard a lot of stories about the men Katie had slept with, and while in certain areas he never thought he'd measure up, it was good to know he'd managed to do something better than they had.

The two cuddled up to one another, Katie resting a hand on Aiden's cock but not doing anything. They both needed to recover a little before she repaid him for his kindness. But first, she had to assuage the fears he was likely wrestling with. "We don't have to do this again... I just wanted to, to go all the way... It's okay if we..."

Aiden cut her off with a kiss of his own. Then he stared into those beautiful blue eyes of hers. "We can, and we will. Baby steps. But I'm willing to take them if you are." He meant every word. As much as the idea had frightened him, now that he'd experienced it... It hadn't been as bad as he'd expected. That, and he'd be a pretty lackluster slave if he didn't indulge his Mistress's desires as well as his own.

Katie looked at him lying beside her, her eyes watering slightly. She hadn't expected him to say that. Even with everything they'd been through recently, the idea had been a one and done. For him to be willing to do it again, to do what she wished and had wanted for long...

She had never loved anyone as much as she loved him at that moment. "Aiden?"

12