What Are We? Ch. 01

Story Info
Son has feelings for his mother.
3.6k words
3.98
63.3k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ipervy
ipervy
20 Followers

My first erotic story, all characters are of 18 years and older. Characters are fictional and any similarities to any person living or dead is merely coincidental.

*****

Finally after four years of art school I'm on my way back home.

History

As a child I've always loved drawing and colouring (well making crazy lines), and my love to this day has not waned. I am pretty skilled and I can draw anything asked of me. Portraits, character designs and landscapes are the usual requests.

There was only one problem, my mom, she loathed the idea of me wasting my time on art, always reminding me that artists tend to be poor and the few that are successful are gifted. It never got to me, all the negativity, because dad was quite supportive and he always encouraged me to pursue it.

My big break came when I got a distinction in art in my finals. My art teacher suggested to my parents that I take it further because he believes that not only am I gifted but I also work industriously and religiously. I don't know what that meant but my dad was pleased and mom, well she had that fake smile on.

The following weeks were hell as my parents argued ever so often as to what I should do with my life, dad suggested that I go to the best, that is, an Art School in California, but mom said it would be a waste of money and that I will fail due to the pressure. She wanted me to pursue a career in her field, medicine.

In time he got her to agree to send me to art school in California. I remember sitting in the plane thinking of mom's last words to me, "When you fail, and you will, you will see how cruel this world is to people like you."

Back to the present and all I can think of is telling her how wrong she was, not only was I in the top 3 but I made enough money on my personal website to fund my own comics and easily support myself. After only a period of four months I accumulated over nine thousand (9000) supporters and followers.

"Sean, Redman!" (My nickname dad gave me back as a kid, due to my light brown, reddish complexion) my dad shouted in the airport. He was alone, no surprise, he was the only one who visited once or twice a year during my studies. After greetings and a hug we made our way to the car. This Caribbean air, how I've missed it.

On the drive back home he told me mom couldn't make it because of work, she is a paediatrician and for whatever reason decided to stay in the public sector instead of going private where the real big bucks (money) are.

He told me that even though she may not show it, she is very proud of me and is really happy that I'm back. I jokingly asked him how he knew and he said that she made cheesecake the day before. Dad said the last time she made cheesecake I had successfully rode my bicycle without training wheels for the first time.

Dad dropped me off but had to return to his business, a pretty cool car workshop, repairs, upgrades and so on. Classic Island Motors, he built that for himself out of hard work and passion. It keeps him very busy, but never too busy for his family.

After unpacking, greeting a few neighbours and a few phone calls to family I decided to take a nap. When I awoke it was already dark, I looked outside and there were no vehicles, I guessed that they were both pulling a late shift like in the old days.

We got cable when I was about fourteen years old, when I was around eighteen I found dad's password for the adult channels, because of that I would in the past, use this kind of time to do a quickie, you know, beat the snake.

I got a little hard remembering all the late night excitement. Laughing to myself I walked towards the bathroom to take a piss, I was about to step in and there she was, my mother.

Wearing only a wrap around her naturally curly hair, and the towel she was drying her calves with, she was nude in all her glory, she had just finished having a shower and for me time froze.

Her wet, curly, jet black hair, sticking to her neck, her face and just below her shoulder. Her skin, a little fairer than my own, glowing (probably the bright light and my semi awake vision, oh hell no, fully awake vision). Breasts, big and full, one squeezing against her knee as she dried her calf, the other hidden from my view. 36DD if I remember correctly from my late teenage years when I was pervy as hell.

Boom! That ass, well rounded, big and firm, with a few stretch marks, but expected of an ass that size, probably enhanced by the fact that she had one leg on the bath chair while she dried her calf, the shock of it all made me back away too quickly that I tripped, fell and embarrassingly lost consciousness.

(Years ago when I was 18, I'm 24 now.)

Okay dad is at his shop, mom's at the grocery, time for operation bra recovery and I've got an hour to complete it. Last night I set the vcr to record some skinamax (late night tv) and in one of the scenes the guy unclipped his woman's bra, like a boss, in one hand motion and I was impressed. Imagine if I could do that, but with no girlfriend, at 18 to make matters worse, how could I try it, then it hit me, mom, I could borrow one quick and try it out. Time for Operation Bra Retrieval or OBR.

As I made my way into my parents' bedroom, my heart started to race, what am I doing, it's my mom's bra I'm thinking of, the stuff that covers her generously sized breasts, wait, why am I thinking of her like that. "Stop it," I yelled at myself.

I know she is beautiful, she has thick eyebrows, like that of an Egyptian Empress. Green eyes from God knows where, full lips and that body, so thick, not fat, flabby thick, but thick and firm as if raised by an amazon queen. Her ass was amazing, not only big, but well curved and bouncy. I'm sure she made her African and South American ancestors proud.

I remember the first time I saw her practising yoga at home, sadly she started around the same time I found the adult channels and that did not help. She wore a white yoga pants that day accompanied by a white loose jersey. She wore no bra that day which I found out the 'hard' way.

It was a Saturday morning and as I was heading to the kitchen for some breakfast there she was, in the tv room, her back towards me as she faced the tv, following instructions from a weird looking guy on the television. He looked Caucasian but had curly hair and was a little feminine.

She bent down to touch her toes, legs straight and with ease as if she was a professional. There it was, her ass as she bent over and it was testing the strength of her yoga pants. I saw it, the lines of her underwear, rising from her private area. A perfect triangular shape where her vagina is, growing curved wings that spread around her ass like the wings of an eagle around a beach ball, squeezing it.

She stood up, turned to her side and stretched her arms, her breasts raising with the quick movement, then dropping back down due to gravity and ending with a quick jiggle. As I continued looking I noticed that the jersey was wet in some parts and one in particular caught my eye. I could see a little of her nipple that was poking under the fabric and it was slightly brown. She turned in my direction but like Batman, I was already gone.

I stood there making my sandwich thinking of what I just saw and now I was fully erect, as my dick touched the kitchen drawer, I felt the sensitivity and it was nice. A little more again and I would have been flexing on that drawer. No this is not nice that's my mom, my milf and I'd do anything to hit someone that beautiful. I'd hit her, nice and slow, holding her tight, just to embrace her and tell her how much I love her.

Woops, some jam fell on the counter. "Big boy like you and you can't even make a peanut and jelly sandwich without making mess." said my mom slightly out of breath as she sat on the kitchen counter as she opened a pack of peanuts.

"My mind was far, okay, sheesh!" I snapped back, "Are you done with the television?" I asked, "If you're done trying to get younger, I'd love to enjoy being young in front of the tv." I continued, trying to get her back for the embarrassment she just gave me.

"What?" she said in shock, "I'm not doing that for looks, it's healthy, I look good for my age, even those friends of yours can't help but stare!" she snapped back, leaning lower as she looked at me. In her new position, I saw the weight of her breasts pull on her jersey and that led to more of her chest showing, the sweat running down her neck, to her chest and into the space between her generous breasts and it was driving me nuts.

Knowing I offended her, I felt a little bad so I said "True, you had me at eighteen, and you do look a little better than you did back then." It's true, compared to the old pics of her, she actually got more beautiful with age.

She stopped drinking her water and asked, a little embarrassingly, "How so?" she continued drinking as she looked at me waiting for my response. As I think of an appropriate answer, feeling her eyes on me I was getting even harder and as I did I thanked the old Gods and the new for the island in the middle of the kitchen right between us that blocked my lower half.

"Well beck then, you were thinner, you looked weird being tall, thin and having assets too large for you." I said playfully, "you probably had lots of back pain back in the day huh?" I finished off with a joke that caught her off guard. She laughed and laughed till tears were running down her cheeks.

"I still get a little backpain, the yoga is meant to help," she said as she got off the counter. "You know, with your final grades you could get into med school, all those distinctions, you should not waste them on Art" she finished as she walked out not giving me time to respond.

As she left I stared at her ass each giving a slight bounce as she walked away. Her underwear was now higher up to the point where it looked like a thong as most was engulfed by her crack. She was truly caring, intelligent and beautiful. The full package. It was then I realised why I never got upset when she ill spoke of me and art. I loved her and not in a mother son way. I loved her, even before the bra incident that will take place a few days from now.

Back to Operation Bra Retrieval or OBR as I referred to it. No! Why am I thinking this now, best I quit this mission and go jack off and lose these feelings. I turn and head towards the door and think, what kind of freak am I, my own mother. Although a few days ago she looked really nice doing yoga and she has a really nice laugh. No I'm not going to take her bra, this mission, OBR is over.

36DD on the tag of a black laced bra with a floral pattern, it smells nice, like candy and soap? It's clipped so I try unclipping it with one hand, fail, fail, almost, fail and then unclipped. I feel like a boss and I decide to try one last time and snap, the clip detaches from the bra, No!, what to do, what to do? I take it to my room to try to fix it back, time flies and no luck, I try harder, needle and pin in hand almost there, "blam" I hear the front door slam.

Well no, normal close but my awakened senses made it sound a lot louder than it actually was, I quickly hide the bra in my treasure box (porno collection), jump into bed and pretend to be asleep. I hear mom open my door then she closes it and I hear her footsteps disappear probably inter her bedroom.

I fixed the clip late that evening and decided I will put it back when she leaves to go out with dad for their usual Saturday night lime.

Mission accomplished! I place the bra back exactly where I found it and a little victory dance before I head off to my friend Michael for a full night of gaming. Wait, I hear footsteps? They just left, shit, what to do, crap, heart's beating fast, as fast as a car being driven like it was stolen. I hid in their closet like a ninja in the shadow, wondering how could I not hear the door, was I overconfident? Now I hide in the closet like some serial killer, waiting for his target, to go in for the kill.

Mom was back, " That idiot and his dirty seatbelt, marked my new dress, and all he could do is laugh," she angrily said to herself, "then he gets a call from work and has to go," she continued "Now I'm home alone on my one night off for the next two weeks, that son of a!" she continues bad mouthing dad as she takes off her clothes and changes into a nightie in a corner of the room out of my view, dammit.

It was purple and low cut, showing me her cleavage as she moved to her side of the bed. She began reading a book for what felt like forever and as I was getting sleepy I saw something, her hand slowly moving down the side of her leg as she read, holding the book with the other hand, she slowly rubbed her fingers up and down her inner thigh, raising her nightgown high enough for me to see her panties as she rubbed.

Then it happened, she placed her hand in her panty and was slowly rubbing right under the top part of the panty, moving slowly, down then back up, I want to stop watching but I could not, I feel as if I'm in some sort of trance, even though its mostly a side view, I was enjoying it, lust took over and I unbuttoned my pants. Reaching for my dick I watched as she was beginning to pleasure herself.

"Mhmm, mhmmm, mhmmm, ah!" she moaned, still reading, now her hand stretching her panties as she fingered herself, she pulled out her hand and licked her fingers, she then removed her nightie's strap on the side of her free hand and I watched as her breast slowly freed itself and moved slowly to the effects of gravity.

What she did next almost made me cum in my pants, she placed her hand on the underside of her breast and raised it, to the point in which she tilted her head down towards her chest and licked the nipple, slow, long licks from the outer areolar to the tip of the nipple. She did this a few times, then she sucked it, long and hard. She dropped the book and fingered herself vigorously with the other hand. She let her nipple out of her mouth and her breast dropped and jiggled back into a natural position. I strained my eyes to see her nipple and noticed that it was now a little larger than before and seemed a little darker than before.

She played with the other breast still covered by the nightie, squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple under the fabric. Moaning loader now, still fingering, her legs suddenly stretched out and she raised her butt off the bed. She had both hands between her legs now, still fingering but slower now. I could now hear her breathing, it was rapid, almost as if she was out of breath.

Her entire body seemed to stiffen for a moment as her toes curled, pulling on the sheets I heard her whisper "Fuck yes" as her body trembled a little before she dropped back unto the sheets below.

By now I had already cum and my dick felt a little sore from the vigorous stroking I gave it. That was amazing, no porn that I have seen made me feel the way I was feeling now. Just the other day I saw this woman in yoga pants and now this. I needed to lie down, this was too much. When will she fall asleep I wondered, I looked up and I could not believe what I was seeing.

She was at it again, her new position had her lying on her chest, face down and ass up, with both hands between her legs, "Aghhh, yessss, mhmmmm, please baby", she whispered slowly and softly as she continued pleasing herself. This woman, I mean my mother had the most beautiful voice. It was not fake like the women's in my video collection but real and right here with me. She looked beautiful there in bed and my dick pained me as it got back hard. It was a pleasurable pain, the pain one would welcome without hesitation. I grabbed my dick again, who am I to deny it of this once in a lifetime experience.

As I watched her I thought to myself how this thirty six year old woman could put girls in my class to shame. Imagine eighteen and nineteen year old girls can't hold a candle to this woman, dad was truly a lucky man. Dad, thinking of him was beginning to turn me off, he is a great dad after all. How can I continue to betray him like this and mom, yet with all these moral feelings kicking in, when I looked at her again they were gone.

She paused for a while and dropped back to a lying position. Lying flat on her stomach she turned her head in my direction and brought her hand to her face, just looking at it, she then licked her fingers slowly and that sent me over the edge, I came in my pants again not as much as before but still just as enjoyable.

She looked so beautiful lying there just staring at her hands, facing me almost looking as if she's looking at me and calling me to her with those beautiful green eyes.

"Sean," she said softly, "Sean, come to me" she said louder, then kapow! I awoke to see my mom dressed in a white vest, with a blue spandex top below it and matching blue gym shorts. Apparently she dressed and was trying to wake me up for a while, (what no smelling salts) she decided a good slap would wake me up. "Are you okay?" she asked.

The memories in the form of a dream were now over, I was back in reality and the pain of the slap reminded me of that. "From that slap, I'm not sure," I joked, "Sorry about before, I did not think anyone was home." I fumbled out as I slowly recall the events from before. She stood up and said it was okay, she should have locked the door, but out of habit, did not, since it's just she and dad at home for the last few years.

"Our bathroom is in need of repairs so we use this one," she informed me.

"How long now?"

"About two months now, you know your dad takes forever to fix things around the house."

"True, if you want I could take a look at it, back in my dorm I had to fix the shower myself quite a few times."

"Really, well rest up first," she said as she walked towards me, giving me a hug and inspecting the back of my head at the same time, "it's nice to have you back, I've missed you and can't wait to hear all about your time away."

What was that about, she admitted that she missed me and she can't wait to catch up? As I sit on the bed I thought about what she said and wondered if it's because she felt guilty of my fall. Then I remembered something very important, can't believe I'm now thinking of it, her breasts, the felt soo soft as they squeezed against my chest. She looked really nice too in that set up.

Now that she is working out downstairs in a room they converted into a gym, I decided to use this opportunity to fix her bath for her. She seemed really excited when I told her I can fix it, maybe I would see her smile if I succeed and get another hug. The thoughts of her breasts against my chest, her face near my own and her arms around me gave me more energy than a case of energy drinks. As I head towards her room I wonder, "What kind of son am I?"

To be continued.

ipervy
ipervy
20 Followers