What Are We? Ch. 01.5

Story Info
The Mother's Feelings.
1k words
3.85
30.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ipervy
ipervy
20 Followers

Just want to say thank you for all the words, both kind and unkind.

*****

Finally after four years of Art School, he's finally coming back home.

She thought about it a lot. Her son returning home and it was difficult for her to hide her emotions. Joy, excitement, regret and that special kind of proud feeling you get when a loved one accomplishes his goal.

Thinking back, she remembered the numerous times she told him that he would fail. All he's doing is wasting his time.

Maybe he can do it. The thought of her son being happy and being able to support himself doing what he loves made her feel really weird? I guess he won't need us she thought.

"Dr. Modeste, are you okay?" a female nursing student assigned to her asked.

"Mhmm, what, oh my mind was just far" she embarrassingly replied being caught by surprise. "You can send the other family in, I'll see them now."

After an abnormally busy workday Dr. Modeste could not wait to get home and take a nice long shower. As she exited the taxi she noticed that her husband's car was absent. "They should have been home by now."

As she walked up the stairs she saw the door to her son's room still closed as it were when she left for work early that morning. Disappointed she continued straight to her room deep in her thoughts of work and all that transpired that day.

"Buzzzz, buzz, buzzzz." vibrated her cellular on her bed, "At the shop, see you in an hour" that's the message she got from her husband.

"That gives me enough time to take a quick shower and enough maybe for my daily workout."

In the shower she stood still, her palms against the tiles. Head facing the ceiling, she allowed the water to rain down on her face, neck and breasts. She enjoyed this.

As she dried her hair, she thought of tomorrow's clinic and hoped it would not be as busy as today's. Looking at the mirror she marvelled at her breasts which had little sag for a woman of her age. She lifted them both then allowed them to drop. "I still got it."

As she dried her calf she felt their firmness and remembered that she has limited time for today's workout.

Three years ago while assessing a child she was asked "You pregnat (pregnant)?" by the same child. That question had her thoroughly examine herself at home.

"Babes (her husband) do I look fat, like pregnant fat?"

"Ugh what?"

"Do I look fat?"

"You are thick, but you did kind of cut loose this year and well it adds up." Her husband walked towards her and from behind he pinched her lower abdomen and said, "I don't mind a little extra to squeeze."

He then followed by sliding his fingers down to her panty and began pulling it down. Short quick kisses from her neck straight down her spine as he pulled down on the panty. Not straight down, just low enough for him to comfortably reach her between the legs. She bent downwards placing her elbows on the top of the chest of drawers. Clearing all items as she placed her hands on the mirror in front of her.

She felt his hands squeeze her ass and they were a handful. She felt a finger enter her pussy, then two. In and out they went as he leaned on her kissing her on her cheeks. When she was wet enough he removed his fingers and she heard a sucking noise. That turned her on even more, the thought of her husband making a meal out of her cum.

Her husband instructed her to bend a little lower and as she did she felt the tip of his penis brush against her vagina, teasing it. He entered her shortly after and began his attack. When he found his rhythm she joined him. He was of average size, she estimated around 5 inches or so and that was ideal for her. She had a seven (7) inch dildo her sister gave her as a birthday gift. Big, purple and covered with veins. She tried it once but it was more pain than pleasure. She discarded it and never used one again.

About to cum she heard him say "Aghh, baby it's time."

"Aghhh, mhmmm."

"Aghhhhh." She heard, but it was not her husband, it was her son Sean, outside the bathroom door she left open. He was on the floor unconscious.

She ran to him, nude, to see if he was alright. Was he home all this time? how long was he standing there?

She inspected for any bleeding. She assessed from head to toe then something caught her eye. His pants had a tent at the crotch area. He was erect.

Did he get this from seeing me she wondered? She blushed at the thought of it and could not look away. A jolt of electricity shot down from her head to her nipples then to her vagina.

Her vagina was in plain view if he were to wake now.

She changed quickly and ran back to him. She tried to wake him by calling his name and after a few tries decided on a slap. He awoke, with the tent still there. She tried her best not to look at it as they spoke. Did I excite him? Does he find me attractive? Questions she should not ask herself but she did anyway.

When she came back to reality he had agreed to fix her bath for her. As she made her way to the indoor gym she regretted not taking a peek as she may never have the opportunity again. She was already horny from the memories in the bathroom. She wondered if she saw it, would she touch it? Would it be warm and red with the accumulated blood? She felt another jolt.

He looked really handsome. It's been so long. She was horny, happy and excited. She was going to fuck her son tonight for sure she thought. Wait no, she meant her husband.

He felt nice against her, smelt good too. For a moment she believed she felt his penis against her. Her breasts against his chest. Did he feel her erect nipples?

This is going to be one hell of a workout she thought. As she opened the door to the gym she wondered, "What kind of mother am I?"

ipervy
ipervy
20 Followers