What Are You? Ch. 02

Story Info
She panics.
1.1k words
4.04
9.7k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you?"

I look at him incredulously. What am I?! What is HE? He just shut the door with his mind.

"Don't be ridiculous, I can't control things with my mind."

"Then how did you just read mine?"

"You're speaking out loud."

I blush. I do have that tendency. I feel tears well up and I get angry at myself. Why am I so weak? My whole life, all I can do is cry. Not right now. I lift up my thumb and bite it.

"Hey, stop," he says, yanking my thumb down.

"If you don't have mind control powers, how did you do that?"

"Well, I guess you could say I have mind control powers to a degree, or maybe it's what you humans consider magic. I can control the elements."

I burst out laughing. I feel hungry. "Can we get some food. I want some ice cream." The tears start flowing. What do I have to be sad about. My breathing is becoming short and panicked. I look out the windows, "is anyone coming? We have to go."

"Alex, calm down. Take a deep breath. You're very hot." I feel a light breeze in the car. He starts the engine and pulls out. "Let's go get you some ice cream."

My body starts shaking and I realize I'm having a panic attack. I look outside and I realize how OPEN this vehicle is. I need out. I start yanking my hair and banging on the windows. I hear Salt saying something in the background. He sounds upset and it's worrying me more.

I'm hyperventilating. But then I feel fingers probing at my opening. Salt has his hand down my pants and is rubbing my clit. No one has ever touched me like this before.

Liquid fire is shooting from his fingers to the bottom of my stomach and out through all of my veins. A loud moan escapes my lips. Who knew it felt SO good? My hips buck in the seat and my tears cease to flow, liquid coming out of another part of me instead.

Another moan leaves my lips as one finger enters me. I feel a buildup in the pit of my stomach and I start to worry.

"Something's happening," I start pulling at his arm. Shock crosses his face. He composes himself quickly.

"Shh," he says, trying to push in another finger, "you're so tight," he groans.

The feeling gets heavier and I want more. My hips start to move again without my permission. With one last thrust, I'm flying. In some far away place I'm screaming something unintelligible.

I come down from my high, feeling little aftershocks of pleasure. Salt pulls his hand out slowly, his eyes never having left the road, his left hand on the wheel the whole time.

I'm so tired, I feel satisfied. Salt doesn't say anything. I know I should be furious, but I decide it can wait until I feel more awake. I drift to sleep.

~

"Your ice cream is melting," Salts voice gently pulls me from unconsciousness. I sit up quickly.

"Where are we?" My eyes are blood shot and I feel strangely rested.

"Getting you some ice cream," he hands me a waffle cone. I look and vanilla rivulets are running down the sides. I begin eating it quickly and he chuckles in response.

Memories flood back to me of my anxiety attack and how he took advantage of my vulnerability. My gaze turns icy and I feel the tension ratchet from 0 to 10. He sighs. Loudly.

"Alex, listen.."

"No, fuck you Salt. I can't believe you did that shit."

"If you'd just let me explain,"

"Explain nothing! How could you do that?! What do you take me for? You think I'm some cheap whore? You can't just-" all of the wind is knocked out of me and I can no longer breathe.

"If you'd just calm down and talk to me like an adult this would go smoothly. Shake your head yes if you understand."

Instead of being angered further, I calm down. Why am I acting so strange around this guy? I nod yes and the air flows back to me. My scowl hasn't left but I am quiet and listening.

"You weren't breathing right Alex. I thought you were hurt and I didn't know what else to do. You wouldn't listen to me and I couldn't get through to you and I didn't know what else to do. I'm sorry."

He looks genuinely worried and I realize how cute he looks without an arrogant smirk. A giggle escapes my lips at the ridiculousness of my situation. I should be upset but I'm not. I've been kidnapped, dumped, and I just turned 18. But it's not like I had anything better to do today.

"What?" He looks over, worried that I'm about the panic again.

"Do you realize how much better you look without arrogance stamped all over you and coming out of your mouth?" I say, containing my giggles but not my smile.

"That's the first time I've seen you smile," he says, the smirk coming back, "it suits you." I blush.

"I'm still mad at you," I say, unable to put any heat behind it.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks. My blush gets deeper.

"Go to hell," I mutter, looking out the window and eating french fries. I turn back almost as fast as I looked away. "Where are we going?"

"I just wanted to take you somewhere for your birthday."

"How long have we been driving?"

"An hour and a half."

"You do realize you don't know me."

"I'm trying to change that."

"Are you gonna give me answers?"

"If you can do the same."

I fiddle with his radio and go through his glovebox, anything to irritate his nerves. He ignores me completely, making phone calls and speaking in riddles, which makes me want to annoy him more.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and start to climb into the back seat. I roll the windows up and down. I strum my fingers. No reaction. I start to sing loud. Obnoxiously loud.

I lean into the front seat and grab the wheel and swerve around.

"Goddamnit Alex!" I feel a breeze and all 3 seat belts pull me down on my side in the backseat and wrap around me. My arms are pinned at my sides.

"What is wrong with you? You could've gotten us killed!" He's yelling. I'm laughing.

"I was bored."

"Well you're gonna have a hard time entertaining yourself alone back there."

"Ha. Ha. Let me up."

His silence tells me he is serious. I swallow my anger and decide I should ask some questions.

"How old are you?"

"Don't know."

"How do you not know?"

"My parents were killed when I was very young. But if I had to guess, I'd say around 400 years."

400. I don't believe him. His information won't sink in.

"Are you gonna tell me what you are?"

"Sure. I'm a fey."