What Bad Girls Need

Story Info
Ryane submits.
2.5k words
4.04
53.7k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 06/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro to Chapter 1

Welcome to our little novella.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am the heroine of this sweet tender story. I am very smart and clever woman. Before you begin know this: My writing partner and I are quite real. He currently works and goes to school and I work and am taking a year off.

It is hard to meet like-minded individuals that truly understand what it means to discipline their lover. I simply placed a post on Craigslist and talked a little about my interests. Out of many responses few took my interest as my co-author's did. He was very clever and I could see he was intelligent.

I have been given instructions and tasks to accomplish in a timely manner. For example, I have been required to purchase an anal bullet so that I become accustomed to anal stimulation. With each chapter he submitted for me to read I was required to masturbate and describe it to him. I often like to just use my fingers and rub my clitoris until I explode. I love to pinch my nipples, as they are pierced and very sensitive. I could go on but I will leave that to your imagination.

He had me submit some writing to him. And when he sent me something, this was it. Enjoy!

*

Ryane was a little nervous as she put the key into the lock of her door. He was standing behind her, and close. She had only just met him, after some time of chatting on the Internet, and they'd had a couple of drinks while they got to know each other a little bit better- small talk, mainly. It had been light-hearted and pleasant, the restaurant was busy but not loud, they had a couple of appetizers while they passed the time.

And then he informed her it was time for her to take him to her place, and that everything had better be as he had specified.

She finally let them both in through the front door, the air conditioning felt good. Her puppy barked and ran around, both of them played with little Morgan. Ryane took a moment to look around her living room; she'd cleaned it very well, although he'd not mentioned that at all.

Finally, he stood up and fixed his eyes on her. She looked away.

"Will you pour me a glass of the wine, Ryane? Don't pour one for yourself, yet, please. And while you're doing that, please bring me your hairbrush as well."

Ryane hoped he would like the wine as she poured it. He had been very specific as to what kind of wine he wanted, and it was a grape she wasn't familiar with. The person at the wine cellar had said this was a good wine from this variety, but she wasn't sure, and couldn't judge. How picky was he?

She retrieved the brush from her bathroom on the way back.

She gave both to him on her return to the living room- he'd seated himself on her couch in her absence. She started to sit down next to him, until he held up his hand.

"No, Ryane, I want you stand in the center of the room for me, please."

"Yes, sir," she mumbled- he'd been lecturing her on the issue of manners for some time now. She stood in the center of her room, her hands at her sides.

He took a sip of the wine, didn't comment. He took another, and then looked out the window as a car drove down the street.

And then he was up. In a flash he stood up and the next thing she knew, he had a fistful of her hair, and was pulling her head back from behind. With a couple of sharp cracks, he used her hairbrush on her ass, first one side, then the other. She had worn her prettiest skirt- it did nothing to stop the sting on her backside, however. It hurt.

He was taller than her, and pulled her head back until he was speaking into her ear.

"I want you to stand up straight, Ryane. I want your back to be straight, your eyes forward, and your breasts out. Do you understand me? I want to see what I have to work with here."

Yes, sir, is what she wanted to say, but a couple more blows from the hairbrush reduced her to making only a sort of noise. He released her hair, and returned to the couch. She had tears in her eyes, but not her cheeks, and she tried to do as he had demanded, putting her arms straight at her sides, and stiffening her backbone. Looking straight ahead, at nothing but her wall.

He had resumed drinking the wine, and said nothing for a few minutes, again looking outside of her window.

"This is very good wine, Ryane," he finally said. "I hope it wasn't too much trouble getting it for me."

"It wasn't," she told him, still looking ahead at the wall.

"It wasn't?"

"It wasn't, sir," she corrected herself.

"That's better, Ryane. Will you please take off your shirt, fold it properly, and bring it to me?"

"Yes, sir," she said, and began unbuttoning. She still looked ahead, but was secretly pleased. She had worn a push up bra. She thought her breasts looked nice, and wanted him to see them.

When she delivered the shirt, he handed her his wine glass. She went to refill it.

"Thank you, Ryane. Please take your position again."

She did, eyes forward, and he again looked out the window. He stretched out on her couch, and said nothing.

Finally, he spoke to her, although he still didn't bother to look at her.

"You've got nice tits, Ryane. I bet you like it when a man pulls his cock out of your slut mouth and cums on them. Isn't that right, Ryane?"

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, what, Ryane?"

"I like it when a man pulls his cock out of my slut mouth and cums on my tits, sir."

"I thought so, Ryane. Please take your skirt off for me."

She slipped her skirt down her legs, and stepped out of it. She folded it, and began to take it towards him. He dismissed her with a wave of his hand, still not looking at her.

"I didn't tell you to bring me that, Ryane. I don't want that. Put it wherever you want, and resume your position."

She did, now naked except for her panties, bra, and shoes. She stood at attention.

After a short period, he finally turned to her.

"Take off your panties, and show me your pussy."

She slid those down as well- it was harder getting them past her high-heeled shoes than the skirt was, and she stumbled a bit. She didn't know if she should fold them and give them to him or not.

He again stood up, and walked in a slow circle around her. He took the panties from her hand, and when he was in front of her, crouched down.

"Show me your pussy, Ryane," he whispered, looking directly at it. "Use your hand to spread your pussy open for me, I want to see it up close."

She was simultaneously ashamed of herself and proud that he wanted to see her pussy as she pulled her lips apart. He looked at it for a good minute or so, and then stood up.

"Thank you, Ryane," he whispered, and before she could say anything, he had placed his finger to her lips. She knew what he wanted, and pulled his finger into her mouth. She sucked his finger in and out of her mouth.

"I like that, Ryane," he told her while she fellated his finger. "I could see that your mouth was made for sucking cock in your photographs, and it looks even better up close."

Ryane was happy, and continued for a moment, but as he pulled his finger out of her sucking mouth, he slapped her across her face. It wasn't a hard slap, but it stung, and it moved her head to the side slightly.

"Very slutty, Ryane. Very slutty behavior. Take off the rest of your slut outfit and show me what I told you to get."

"Yes, sir," and she was pulling off her bra and then her shoes. She finally stood before him, completely naked, under his gaze, her nipples stiffening in the air conditioning. He played with her nipple piercing for a second. She then walked him over to her bedroom, and she opened the door, and turned on the light.

Arranged on her bed were the sexual devices he had told her to purchase. He walked over to them and dispassionately picked them up and discarded them, handcuffs, lubricant, a couple of vibrators. She had also put out her gag, blindfold, and restraints for his inspection, as ordered.

"This will work fine, little slut," he turned to her after he was done with his investigation. "I want you to rest your head on the wall, bend over, and spread your ass for me. I want to see if I want to fuck it."

But even though she did what he said, he told her that only a filthy slut would buy lubricant so that someone could fuck her asshole. He informed her to keep her ass spread wide and her forehead on the wall as he rained down blows with her hairbrush.

She wasn't speaking, or quite crying, and she certainly wasn't going to beg for mercy. She knew there wouldn't be any. But she was making noises, moans and low shrieks. He paused for a second.

But it wasn't over. He put one hand on her head, pressing it into the wall, and put the other between her thighs, and with light slaps, indicated that she was to spread her legs wide.

Her sobbing meant that she couldn't hear that he had thrown the hairbrush onto her bed, and had pulled off his belt.

The belt was for her legs- her sensitive inner thighs, for the most part, although he would also whip her outer leg from time to time. Her ass was currently forgotten about, although there were plenty of red welts from the hairbrush. She found herself forgetting to keep her rear spread from time to time, but he would remind her with a lash of the belt.

She didn't know how much more she could take. Tears were now streaming openly down her face. She was considering falling to the ground and begging for mercy, when he again pressed her head into the wall, and threw the belt aside.

He moved to her side. Still pressing her against the wall.

"You little whore," he hissed into her ear, and then slapped his hand against her wet pussy.

Again. "You little bitch whore."

Still more- "You little bitch slut," and again his hand against her pussy, and again, always telling her that she was a whore, and a slut. She was sobbing and heaving now. She might have even tried to say the words please and sorry. But he wasn't interested in what she had to say.

Finally he stopped. She could hear him breathing heavily in her ear. Then he pulled her by her hair, and shoved her onto her bed.

"Face down!" He commanded, and then took first one limp arm and then the other, and fitted her with her restraints to her bedposts. He then did the same thing to her legs, and then lied down beside her, and turned her face towards him.

"That wasn't so bad, was it, Ryane?" he asked her, slipping his finger idly into her cunt, and pulling on her clitoris from time to time.

"No," she whispered, forgetting the sir, but he let it pass. He kissed her on the lips, and bit her lower lip just a little before pulling back.

"I only have to do this because you're a little slut, and sluts need to be punished. That's just the way the world works, slut's pussies make them forgetful and then they do bad things, and then they get punished so that they can remember how to do good things.

"Luckily for you, I'm here to help you focus. And for you to begin to focus, I am going to blindfold you and shut your slut mouth so that you can really listen to what I have to say."

And with that, she was blindfolded and gagged. As he was pulling the straps of the gag behind her head, he pressed his body into hers. She could feel his erection.

He began telling her how this was for her own good, and began dropping bits of the lubricant onto her shoulders, and her back, and her ass. He was rubbing it in as he talked. He was massaging her whole backside, but spent a little extra time rubbing lubricant into her pussy- which didn't need it- and her puckered asshole, which did. His fingers, well lubricated, slid in and out of her anus to make sure it was ready. He told her it was time to put the vibrators that he had told her to get to use, and slid the larger one into her pussy, and turned it on, and then the smaller one into her ass, and turned that one on. He made sure that the little clit vibration attachment was placed where it should be. She was made a lot of noise at first, but soon grew quieter, but not completely quiet.

Now he was telling her that she was beautiful, and amazing, and how good it was that she had submitted to her needs and to him. She was unable to reply, but didn't care, the vibrator in her pussy felt so good, and her ass was humming along as well. She had a small orgasm, which went unnoticed by him. She could hardly tell him, although she wanted to.

He moved to the front of the bed, and removed her gag, and told her not to speak. He told her to open her mouth, and when she did, he put his hands on both sided of her head and put his cock inside her mouth. She was worried at first, thinking that she might gag, but he began to fuck her mouth with slow, fluid motion. It tasted good to her. Every orifice she had was awake, and being used. She was in heaven. He was telling her how wonderful her mouth felt, and how it was made to suck cock, how that was the best thing she could do with it.

She thought he would cum in her mouth, but he didn't. He pulled out, and after the gentle fucking she had just received; the slap to her face was a surprise.

He told her she was a slut, and a whore, and she needed time to think about that. He replaced the gag, and turned off the light. He shut the door, and left her there, in the dark, with the vibrators running.

And this is the end of part one, Little Slut.