What Big Sister Wants Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,459 Followers

I went on out, looking a lot more confident than I felt. My plan was working perfectly, but even so, I was nervous. It's not everyday that you come on to your brother like a horny slut.

Out on my blanket, I kept watch on Danny's bedroom window, as I slathered sunscreen on myself. Within a minute, I saw the curtain move. I smiled to myself. I was sure Danny had found the satin panties I'd left him. I'd worn them to bed last night and had masturbated in them three times as I fantasized about Danny and his big cock, the last time just before I'd come down stairs this morning.

Now I was envisioning my brother stroking his long shaft, running the slippery, wet satin over his hard meat, inhaling the aroma of my pussy cream that permeated the material of my panties. My pussy sizzled at the thought and I found my hands slipping downward involuntarily to between my thighs. I lightly ran fingers across my wet bikini thong, sending shivers of delight through me.

It was a hot summer morning. I was quickly drenched with sweat and mixing with the sunscreen, my skin absolutely glistened. The wind wasn't stirring, not a bird was singing. It was absolutely quiet. Long minutes passed. Occasionally I thought I heard low moans coming from above and then I could distinctly hear Danny's voice gasp, "Oh, Meggie!" I shivered as a little orgasm thrilled though me. I felt happy and proud. Can anything be more edifying for a girl's esteem than to know her brother just shot his wad over her?

I soaked in the sun's rays, luxuriating in the summer warmth when I realized I could again here little moans wafting downward from Danny's open window. Danny was going at it again. Another orgasmic tingle shot through me. Again! Again? Don't you just love teenaged boys?

Abruptly, I stood up and strode inside. Quickly, I padded barefoot up the stairs and burst into Danny's room. Sure enough, he was sitting on the edge of his bed with a bird's eye view of the backyard. Danny was naked and in his hand, wrapped in my panties was his magnificent dick!

Danny looked at me, panic in his eyes. Despite being scared, he continued to stroke his cock a couple of more times before he could master himself. I could see thick, whitish streamers of his jism streaking his shaft, adding lubrication for his second round of masturbation.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Meggie," he cried. Danny crouched over, trying to cover himself. "Get out, please."

"Oh, Danny, it's beautiful!" I cooed. "Don't be shy and don't stop," I added as I came across the room. "I'm thrilled that I can make my handsome brother want to jack off!"

Danny looked at me in absolute disbelief. "Really?"

I looked around and then pushed a load of his dirty clothes off an old wingback chair he kept in his room. I sat down and draped one long leg over an arm of the chair. "Really, baby brother!" "I just thought I'd bring the object of your fantasies a little closer and this way I could watch you masturbate that big cock of yours!" I stroked the inside of my left thigh with one hand and rubbed my breast with the other.

"What do you say, baby brother," I said in the best, sexy little girl voice I could muster. "Jack off for me, Danny."

Danny stared at me for a long time. I guess I was like some wild, erotic nightmare or a bad dirty joke. A sexy young woman, practically naked, comes strolling into your room, but the catch is, it's your sister! I palmed my pussy and rubbed it slowly. "C'mon, Danny. You know you want to. Touch yourself, little brother."

For a moment, I thought Danny was going to jump up and run out of the room, but then his hand moved. I caught a glimpse of his massive cock head, so big and round, I wondered if I could fit it inside my pussy. Of course, immediately, my next thought was, 'I'll make it fit!"

Mesmerized, I watched Danny's erect penis as intently as he was watching my barely clothed body. "Danny, that's the biggest cock I have ever seen!" I purred as I watched him stroke off. "I can't believe you don't have a bunch of girls just lining up to ride that big stick!"

Danny blushed and said, "I -- um, I never, I mean I really tried, but there was a girl, you know Angela, but she um -- said it was too big." I got what he was saying and you have to give him credit. It must be hard to try and talk intelligibly while trying to masturbate in front of your sister!

"Ohhh, you mean you're a virgin, little brother?" I wiggled in the seat. "That means some lucky girl out there is going to be the first to take that big monster inside her. That makes me wet just to imagine it! See?" I pressed two fingers into the wet ribbon of cloth that made up my bikini bottom. The material disappeared into my pussy, exposing my blood engorged labial lips and much of my pink, glistening pussy flesh.

Danny's eyes went wide and as he stared at my pussy, he gave a meek, "Oh!" and then began cumming a river of semen. The first shot arched across the room to splatter at my feet. Subsequent shots fell short, but there were a lot of them. My brother should could cum!

I pressed a finger against my clit which had emerged swollen from its little hood. That was all it took to make me orgasm and I treated my brother to a display of what a woman looks like when she cums. It was stronger than any orgasm I had had while fantasizing about Danny while playing with Mr. D.

It was a few minutes before I could stop trembling and managed to look over at my little brother who was still panting and looking back at me. His hand was covered with his spunk. I was tempted to tackle him and lick his creamy, white stuff up, but I resisted the urge. "Whew!" I said. That was fun! I love you, Danny."

The goofiest grin broke out on Danny's face and he replied, "I love you too, Meggie!" He looked at me expectantly. No doubt his mind was running through all sort of possible naughty futures.

"Well, maybe we can do this again sometime, sweetie," I said, standing up on unsteady legs. Danny's grin got even bigger, although he began to blush again as I said as I walked out the door, "You better clean up all this spunk, little brother, unless you want to deal with Mom again."

I took a long shower, remembering Danny's long, thick penis, and then took a nap, dreaming of riding that cock for hours and hours. When I woke up, I had every intention of heading outside to catch a few more rays and maybe tease Danny some more. I picked up my discarded bikini which smelled of sweat and pussy, decided that I liked the mix and maybe Danny would too and put the bikini back on.

I fixed myself a little snack and ate it at the kitchen window. Outside, I could see Danny attacking one of his assigned chores with a vengeance. Dad had cut down a small tree in the back yard earlier in the spring and now Mom wanted Danny to yank out the left over stump and roots. Danny was certainly giving it his all. Apparently he had been hacking and yanking at it most of the morning since our little encounter. Working off nervous energy, I guess.

I admired his body as he worked ferociously on the stubborn roots. Danny had on sneakers and a pair of jeans and nothing else. His broad, strong chest was slick with sweat. The muscles on his arms were corded and knotted with effort as he slowly pulled and yanked those tree roots out of the ground.

I felt my nipples harden as I watched my brother. Damn, he was a hunk. I felt my pussy, already moist, began to get aroused. I could feel my labia becoming swollen and sensitive, sending little jolts of pleasure through me as my slippery lips began to rub against each other. As I walked into the family room and stood at the glass patio door.

I pushed my little bikini aside and began rubbing my pussy slowly as I watched Danny work out. I had myself worked up to quite a state before Danny noticed me. He smiled and then his jaw dropped in astonishment as he realized his sister was pressing her nearly nude body against the glass door, one hand squirming around between her legs.

He stared at me as I played with myself for a few minutes and then he rubbed the growing bulge in his jeans in appreciation. I beckoned at him with a finger and then turned around and walked off. I was upstairs and climbing into Danny's bed when I heard the patio door close and his voice calling out, "Meggie? Megan, where are you?"

I stretched out like a cat on his bed, savoring my brother's smells. Sweat and semen and his natural scent permeated the sheets and blanket. I didn't bother responding. I knew he would figure it out in a minute.

Danny came bounding noisily up the stairs and after searching vainly for me in my bedroom, he approached his and cautiously opened the door. I grinned up at him and waggled my fingers at him and said, "Hi! What took you so long?"

"Um -- um -- um, I don't know," he replied sincerely. He ogled my lean form lying across his bed, tits about to roll out of the string bikini material. I was lying on my side and I raised my knee and showed him my exposed pussy, lips spread wide like a jungle flower, exposing the steamy pink flesh of my cunt. :"Um, Meggie, what are you doing?"

I again beckoned him towards me. He came to the edge of the bed, his swollen crotch scant inches from my face. I could smell him. A man's scent, mixed with the sweat of hard work. It might have been my imagination, but I thought I could smell the musk of his cock and pubic hair as well. "Meggie?" Danny didn't know how to finish the question.

"I was watching you, Danny. I realized that you've been pulling roots all day long and that maybe," and I reached out and palmed his bulging crotch, "maybe you needed someone to pull your root for you."

Danny swallowed and said nothing. I smiled up at him, lovingly and slowly unzipped his fly. I reached in and immediately found cock. My little brother wasn't wearing underwear! My fingers wrapped around (barely), his thick shaft. It throbbed with power and desire. With my other hand, I undid the button on his jeans and then tugged on them. Danny's jeans fell down, leaving him half naked. I had his long cock in my hands and now, close up, I guessed that maybe my estimation of his dick was a little off.

"Good God, little brother, how long is this thing," I whispered as I began to slowly stroke it.

"Nine -- um, nine and a quarter inches," Danny replied hoarsely. I had to snicker. I have never met a guy yet who hadn't measured his hard-on carefully and tell you down to the last fraction how long he was! Still -- damn! Nine inches plus.

"Does this feel good, baby?" I whispered as I slide my hand up and down his shaft. "Do you like big sister jerking you off?"

Danny nodded as he alternated between watching me masturbate him and ogling my body. I reached out with my free hand and took his right hand. "Here, little brother, touch me." I placed his hand on my breast. I guided him in rubbing my tit. My firm breast slipped free of the bikini and he rubbed his palm against my hard nub of a nipple. It felt good. I released his hand and let him play with it on his own while I continued to stroke him off.

"So soft, Megan," Danny said. He squeezed and stroked my tit, teased and pulled on the nipple until it was throbbing so much that I thought it might explode.

Touch me," I whispered.

Danny looked at me in confusion. He had a handful of tit and didn't understand. "Touch me, baby brother," I said again and spreading my legs, thrust my pelvis forward, offering him my wide open and wet pussy.

I didn't have to tell him a third time. Danny removed his hand from my tit and moved forward a little, placing his knee on the mattress as he leaned over. His hand was shaking as he placed it firmly on top of my pussy mound. I pushed my pelvis upward and rolled my hips, making his fingers slip over and between my wet cunt lips.

"Danny!" I whimpered. His hand felt so strong and big and my need suddenly became so great! "Touch me, Danny, touch me more!"

My brother's fingers were quickly coated with my juices as he rubbed my quivering flesh. "Oh, Megan," Danny breathed, his voice full of disbelief that he actually was touching his sister's secret place. "You feel sooo wet and hot!"

As I stroked his throbbing meat, I looked up at him and said, "In me, Danny. Put your fingers in me." I was surprised by the pleading quality in my voice, but my pussy was demanding attention. Danny responded by awkwardly probing with his index finger. After an initial fumbling, he slid it into my wet hole and gently swirled it around. His touch made me moan, but it wasn't enough.

"More, baby brother! Put more in me!" Danny added his middle finger and I moaned, "More, oh god please, more!" I hunched against his fingers and sobbed happily as he added his ring finger as well. His fingers were long and large, but my need escalated. I gripped his wrist with my free hand and as I stroked him frantically, I cried out, "MORE! I WANT ALL OF IT. PUT YOUR HAND IN ME!"

Danny gasped, totally speechless and stunned, not sure what he'd gotten himself into. Still, he knew to do as he was told and I grunted as he wormed his entire hand inside my cunt. I shivered and managed to squeak out, "Now, make a fist, Danny!" Then I screamed! It was one of those soul shattering, almost too much orgasmic pleasure screams as Danny clenched his fingers into a ball of flesh.

"Meggie! Are you alright?" Danny groaned.

I clamped my thighs down on his inserted hand as in fear, he started to pull out. "Yessss," I hissed, trying to keep in some semblance of control. "Now, start slowly and gently, fuck me with your fist, brother!"

I yelped as he shoved his fist inside me a little too hard, but Danny was a fast learner and quickly discovered that when it comes to fist fucking, a little goes a long way. He didn't so much as thrust, but press into my insides and he was gentle. "OH YESSSSSS! THAT'S IT, FUCK ME, DANNNYYY!" I sobbed. My orgasm erupted inside me, exploding outward from my pussy, running madly along my entire nervous system. Every nerve seemed to be tingling, my nipples felt as if they would explode. I had to be careful not to yank his cock right off his body, still managing to stroke it with a light, but rapid motion. "DON'T STOP, FIST ME, BABY BROTHER, FUCKING FISTFUCK ME!"

It was too much for my little brother and I felt his cock swell and then pulse powerfully and he was spraying my tits and stomach with his hot, sticky semen! Long seconds passed as we both bayed like dogs, reveling in our mutual orgasms. His cock was like a fire hose. Danny's balls jerked and bounced and pumped incredible spurt after spurt of man juice on my mostly naked body.

It was a long time before we both came down. When I could speak normally again, I told him to unfurl his fist, wincing a little as his hand expanded inside me and then crying out a little as he withdrew his fist from my clasping cunt.

"Megan, did I hurt you?" There was fear on my dear brother's face and I think I fell in love with him a little right there and then.

"No," I gasped. "Sometimes a little pain's the price for feeling fucking awesome!" I milked his half-erect penis, getting the last dribbles of spunk from him. "And brother, that was fucking awesome.

Danny was grinning from ear to ear and gazing at his pussy cream drenched hand. It was coated with my juices, thick blobs of it in fact. It had been a long time since I'd cum like that. I looked down at myself. My stomach and breasts were liberally dripping with semen. With my free hand (I wasn't ready to let go of his magnificent manhood yet!), I ran two fingers through the warm, creamy jism.

"Mmmm, this looks good enough to eat," I said and then I did just that. I lapped Danny's cum off my fingers and it was delicious. It was just a tad salty, but definitely tasty. I felt a fresh throb of excitement run through Danny's cock. I guess it's not everyday a brother gets to watch his big sister eat his spunk.

Danny's eyes glowed with an almost animal lust and he glanced down at his own cum covered hand. "Go ahead, little brother," I said as I scooped up some more of his semen from my stomach. "I think I taste pretty good and others have told me I have a sweet tasting pussy!"

My little brother brought his hand to his mouth. His nostrils flared as he inhaled my scent, then he licked it. I felt very flattered when he smiled like a little boy who just tasted chocolate for the first time. Danny licked some more off and smacking his lips, said, "I love it, Meggie. You taste delicious!" I felt his cock stiffen up a little more.

I was about to suggest he taste it at the source when we heard a car door slam. We both froze and then the door leading to the garage opened and we heard Mom call out, "Anyone home?"

We both leapt up and I kissed my brother on the lips. "This isn't over! We're just getting started," I whispered, tasting my own juices. "Stay cool, baby brother!" I hurried to the door and opened it quietly and listened. I could hear Mom down in the kitchen and the rustling of bags and the opening and closing of cupboard doors. She was putting up groceries. I winked at Danny and slipped out of the room.

When I reached my door, I could hear Mom call out to us again. "Where is everyone?"

"I'm up here, Mom," I called out. "I think Danny's getting a shower. He's been working hard today, yanking on roots and stuff!" I felt a trickle of cooling liquid on my belly and scooped up more of Danny's semen and sucked my fingers dry. "I'll be down in a minute!"

Needless to say, things were very interesting that evening, especially as we ate dinner. I admit that for all my bravado, I was a bit nervous and Danny just looked freaked. He mumbled his way through an account of his efforts to remove the tree stump out back and he could barely look at me without blushing. Dad was oblivious, but Mom gave Danny a few odd looks.

I wondered how Mom would have reacted if when she asked her son what he'd done today, he replied, "Aw, not much, Mom. Did some yard work and I fist fucked Megan while she jacked me off. You know -- the usual." Actually, wondering how Mom would have reacted actually made me a little wetter than I usually am.

Fortunately, Mom's mind was on other things. Dad was off in the morning for a weeklong seminar on new tax laws and they were coordinating last minute travel plans to the airport. Mom used to hate Dad going out of town, but I reckon as the years cooled down Dad's libido, she has gotten used to it.

After dinner, I gave Danny some space and went with some girlfriends to a movie and out for a few drinks. It was pretty late when I rolled in. The house was dark as I went inside and upstairs. Mom opened her door and peered out, whispering, "Everything okay," just as she's done since I was a kid. I guess Moms are always moms no matter how old you get.

I told her I was and she nodded, smiled a little oddly and after whispering, "Good night," closed her door.

As I opened my door, I heard Danny open his door. Damn, my little brother looked hot. He was wearing only his briefs and his thick cock was hard and peeking out above the waist band. I felt a little spurt of my juices soak my cotton panties. My brother's eyes were full of desire and if our parents weren't home, I'd have deflowered him on the spot. As it was, I blew him a kiss and mouthed the words, 'Tomorrow, little brother.' I pointed to his hard on, waggled my eyebrows and then whispered, "Better save it for tomorrow, Danny. You're going to need it!"

I licked my lips at him for emphasis, winked and sauntered through my door. It was all I could do to resist getting Mr. D out and easing my own desires, but I've learned over the years that anticipation can sometimes make the moment even sweeter. Still, I tossed and turned for a very long time, falling asleep only as I heard rain splatter against my window and thunder rumbling lowly off in the distance.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,459 Followers