What Bryan Saw

Story Info
He just couldn't believe what he was seeing
3.8k words
2.64
195.6k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan couldn't watch. Laura was really enjoying herself. How could she? Bryan wanted to run, the scene before him was horrible. Laura had sworn she wasn't seeing anyone else, but here in front of him was the proof. Laura, on her knees, sucking Bryan's best friend Adam's cock like it was the only thing keeping her alive. Adam's head was thrown back in sheer ecstasy, his hands on the back of her head forcing her to take him deeper. Bryan was just turning away when another movement caught his eye. Beside Laura and Adam, a woman's torso came up over the back of the couch. He immediately recognized Abby, Laura's best friend, naked as far as Bryan could see.

Bryan had always tried to sneak a peek at her gorgeous breasts, but never imagined the beauty of this magnificent pair. He wondered who the luck guy was under her, whose hands were now cupping her, playing their thumbs over those pert nipples. As if he had heard his wish, a head popped into view. Bryan was shocked to see the owner of the hands was Professor Compton, their history professor. Bryan noticed Abby arch backwards indicating just how much she was enjoying the events on the couch.

A change of position drew his attention back to Laura and Adam. Laura was now spread eagle on the floor, Adam was looming over her. Bryan watched as his best friend began to kneel between his girlfriend's spread legs, slowly begin to rub just the head of his cock between her nether lips and tease her mercilessly. Laura was thrusting her hips off the floor, trying to get the head and shaft into her faster. Adam continued the teasing and was laughing at Laura's vain attempts to impale herself on his cock. Laura began to sit up to try and take matters into her own hands when Adam roughly shoved her back to the floor and drove his cock to the hilt in one smooth thrust. Laura arched like a bow, the ecstasy clearly showing on her face. Adam drew back almost to the point of withdrawal and thrust in again slowly. Repeating this action, Adam and Laura settled into a slow steady fuck. Laura constantly caressed Adam's back and would occasionally grab his ass trying to pull him in deeper, or she would playfully smack one cheek or the other. Her hips were in constant motion and Bryan felt even more betrayed as she was not a "mover" for him. He was responsible for all the work. Now, to see her respond so vividly to his best friend, Bryan was confused and hurt.

He turned his attention back to Abby and Professor Compton on the couch. Abby was riding up and down on the professor's cock and her face showed the joy she was getting from the experience. Bryan realized if he moved down one window, he would have an unobstructed view of the couch. Moving as quietly as he could, he gasped as he saw just how large the professor was. His cock had to be at least 9" long and think. No wonder Abby was so blissfully riding it. However, what shocked him even more was the sight of Mike, Abby's boyfriend ardently kissing the good professor. As a matter of fact, the hands that had been caressing Abby's breasts that Bryan had seen earlier belonged to Mike.

Bryan watched in totally astonishment as Professor Compton broke the kiss and said something to Mike. Mike stood up after giving the professor's hardened nipple a quick bite and positioned his cock at the professor's lips. Bryan was just thinking he couldn't be seeing what he was seeing when Mike's cock disappeared into Professor Compton's eager mouth. Mike was no small man, only slightly shorter than the professor by the looks of it, but Professor Compton took him to the root. He brought his right hand up between Mike's thighs and began to fondle his balls.

Bryan was becoming over-stimulated at the sight of this threesome. Abby riding high on the Professor's cock, her breasts bouncing in rhythm with her stride, Mike beginning to fuck the professor's mouth in earnest, the Professor concentrating on everyone's pleasure at the same time. Bryan felt left out. He stepped back to the first window to see what his lying girlfriend was up to. Instead of still being spread eagle with Adam drilling her, Laura was on all fours. It took Bryan a moment to realize Adam was not just fucking her from behind. He was thrusting heartily in and out of her ass. Fury burned through Bryan. Laura had screamed at him and kicked him out of bed when he just tried to ask her if she would consider doing anal. Now, here she was taking it from Adam without a fuss and enjoying it if the look on her face meant anything.

Bryan could stand no more. He walked to the front of the house, inserted his key and stepped into the hall. He didn't really try to be quiet, he knew no not one of those five people would have heard anything over the noise they were making. Bryan suddenly sat down on the hall bench, wondering what to do now. Did he burst in and confront all of them, or did he leave quietly and wait for Laura to be alone later?

He was so deep in thought that he never heard Abby approach. Abby had always thought it was wrong to lie to Bryan. She tried to convince Laura to bring him along. Laura maintained she knew Bryan wouldn't understand. He especially wouldn't be alright with the "male bonding" as the guys called it. Abby thought Laura should have at least tried to feel him out.

Bryan was shaking his head and muttering to himself. Abby could see the bulge in his pants so she knew he had seen something, but what. Should she say his name first or just try a simple touch on the shoulder. As she pondered what to do she heard Laura's climax as she screamed her release. Bryan did not move or look like he had even heard the exclamation. Abby decided to say his name softly as she eased her naked form down on the bench beside Bryan.

"Bryan, are you alright?" She gently put her hand on his arm. Bryan turned and stared at her like he wasn't really hearing or understanding what she had said. She rubbed her hand up and down his arm in a soothing gesture. He finally found his voice.

"Abby, what the hell is going on? I can't believe what I just saw. Tell me what's going on before I lose what's left of my mind."

"Bryan, you're not losing your mind, there is nothing terrible going on here. We just get together occasionally to have a good time. I begged Laura to tell you all this months ago when you started getting serious. She was sure you wouldn't understand. Maybe she was right, I don't know."

"Months, this has been going on for months. How many months, exactly?"

"Actually, it's been going on since before Laura began dating you, or I was dating Mike. She and I have been doing something similar since we were in high school. What you might not know is that Laura and I are really half-sisters. We actually have the same father but didn't know it until our junior year in High School when I found out Tim Larkin wasn't my real dad. I had to get my birth certificate for the school trip. Imagine everyone's surprise when the name under father was not Tim, but Laura's dad Alan Wolf. Tim knew he wasn't my dad, he just didn't know who was. Even Helen, Laura's mom was shocked. She knew about an affair since Alan and mom had been killed in a car accident, but not about me. Anyway, Laura and I thought it was cool. We had always felt like sisters, being raised together by Helen and Tim and this news just cemented it. Laura and I actually started our adventures by obsessing over Tim. By the time we were sophomores, Tim and Helen had divorced. Tim still stayed around since he really felt like my dad. Laura and I decided to see who could seduce him first. As it turns out, he held on longer than we wanted. Laura and I had to double-team him one weekend before he gave in. Laura and I shared from then on."

"Well, this is all news to me. You have never shared me."

"Bryan, we haven't gotten around to it, plus we have spiced thing up a little since we began. We do anything and everything. By the way, you haven't said anything about my breasts. Do you like them? Wouldn't you like to play with them, I really want you to. I have for a long time." Abby took the hand she had been holding and stroking and placed it on her breast. Bryan didn't even realize what she had done. He looked down at the gorgeous specimen in his hand and automatically began stoking her nipple. His eyes were transfixed by the way the nipple jumped out over his thumb. He gently pinched and was rewarded with a moan from Abby. Abby reached over and began rubbing Bryan's almost painful erection through his pants. After a few quick strokes, she pushed his hand away and greedily grabbed for the zipper and catch on his pants.

Bryan was still objecting to the loss of her breasts when Abby finally got her hand inside his boxers to grasp his hot, hard flesh in her hand. Before Bryan could process what was happening, Abby lowered her moist mouth over the head of his swollen knob. Bryan bucked his hips upward at the brilliant swirl of Abby's tongue as it made itself familiar with every nook, cranny and vein on his shaft. Abby worked her mouth over the head and down the shaft, coating Bryan with saliva. She slipped as much of the shaft as she could into her mouth, almost getting him to the back of her throat when his pants became an obstacle. Bryan protested the loss as Abby retreated back up his shaft. He was so close after all the visual stimulation. He just wanted Abby to keep going. Abby had other plans.

As Abby sat back on her heels, Bryan was treated to the view of her completely bare, lush, ripe pussy. Moisture was seeping down her thighs. He enjoyed the site, but only had vicious thought of how hard he wanted to drive his entire cock into that tiny hole between those supple thighs.

Abby stood up and offered her hand. Bryan started to take it then stopped.

"I don't want to see Laura right now. I'm still too upset and have too many questions that need answers."

"My thought was to head upstairs and finish what we started." Abby replied as she began stroking the side of his face.

"Won't you be missed? I mean there is Mike to consider, not to mention the Professor."

"You don't need to worry. Mike and Randal were just settling in to some heavy "male bonding" when I excused myself to go up and shower. They won't need me for the rest of the afternoon. Plus, I hate to say this but Laura is perfectly capable of handling anything that comes up." Bryan winced as she said added the last bit. He had been very respectful of Laura's wishes and now felt overly betrayed by her lack of trust and truthfulness. These thoughts had a negative effect on Bryan and Abby watched as his proud, erect cock slumped down to a limp shadow of its former greatness. Before Abby could react, Bryan thrust his now deflated cock back into his pants and bolted out the front door.

Not sure what to do next, Abby returned to the Living room. Mike saw Abby approach unshowered or refreshed. He actually stopped in mid-thrust, his cock still deep within their history professor, concern filling his eyes at the expression on her face.

"Abby hun, you look absolutely ill. What's wrong?"

"Oh Mike, it's terrible. Bryan saw the start of our fun through the windows. I tried to console him, but he got freaked and left. Maybe you and Adam should go try and find him." Adam's head popped up from between Laura's trim legs, his mouth and nose covered with her juices.

"I'm almost finished here, but don't you think Laura should go talk to him first?"

"I actually think the four of us should go. He has no real beef with Mike or me, but you and Laura owe him some sort of explanation." Abby moved over to the prone couple and began to run her fingers over the now quiet Laura's clit. She pinched the nub hard, eliciting a cry from the girl. "You owe him the most, Laura. So get up and get this over with or I swear I'll make sure you don't get laid on campus again."

"No need to be so mean Abbs, I've been thinking about this for a while," Laura replied. Laura started to get up from the floor. Adam groaned and began to protest but Abby silenced him with a kiss. She also began using her tongue to help Adam clean his face by licking Laura's juices off him. Abby turned to Laura and admonished her to run upstairs and get cleaned up so they could go talk to Bryan. She would be up shortly. Reluctantly, Laura got up and headed for the shower.

Abby returned her attention to the still aroused Adam. She gave him one last hot, lingering kiss and intended to follow Laura upstairs for her own shower. Adam pulled her down to her knees in front of him, smacking her ass as he did. He thrust into her from behind with one fluid movement. Abby gasped, then moaned as the initial shock gave way to the pleasure of Adam's rough thrusts. Randal and Mike had stopped their fun when Abby came back into the room, however watching the scene in front of them made them anxious to resume their own fun. As Mike and Randal began re-engaging each other, Abby's guttural growl and whimpering drew their attention back to the couple on the floor. Adam had stopped thrusting into Abby's drenched pussy and was now slowly feeding his cock into her tight ass. They watched fascinated as he sank completely into Abby.

"I have a great idea" Randal announced to his students. "Adam, put Abby up on the couch, on her back, but re-enter her ass. Mike, position yourself behind Adam. Get ready to sink into him. Leave me a little room. I want to try fucking Mike while he's fucking Adam, who is in turn, fucking Abby. Should be great if we can manage it. I only wish we had the video camera with us today. "

The students scrambled to comply with the professor's instructions. Amid much giggling and groping, positions were taken. Adam had just re-entered Abby when she felt Mike move into position. As Mike's thick head began its decent into Adam, both moaned long and loud. Adam at the thickness of his friends cock, Abby at the added depth Adam was getting in her ass with the extra weight. Randal watched as the trio settled into a slow rhythm. Mike's ass was so inviting. He stepped forward but discovered he was not going to be able to penetrate Mike from this angle and level. Scanning the room, his eyes rested on the ottoman.

Quickly dragging it over, he knelt on it but was still too short. Mike announced he was reaching a point of no return. Abby was crying out for release. Adam was speechless as he tried to concentrate on the hot ass encasing his cock and the exquisite feel of Mike's cock in his own hole. Randal quickly stood on the ottoman and with a little bit of an awkward thrust, impaled Mike with his cock. The invasion of Randal's cock hitting his prostate drove Mike over the edge. As Randal began stroking in and out of Mike relentlessly, Mike came with a vengeance in Adam's ass. Adam was inspired and reaching between their bodies, managed to get three fingers in Abby's dripping, hot pussy. His thumb stroked her clit violently at the same time. She burst forth with a scream, bucked back as hard as she could, trying to avoid Adam's driving fingers. Adam's cock and fingers caused her to come so hard. She began to giggle and squirm, sending Adam into oblivion as she writhed on his cock. He came in a huge gush, flooding her ass with cum.

Randal felt the chain reaction all the way up his cock. He stroked full length into Mike one last time before he came, but what a climax. It was as if he had never cum before. It felt so good, so refreshing and yet so utterly draining. He never wanted this feeling to end. But just as he was thinking this, Abby began to protest the weight of all the bodies pressing down on her. Randal pulled his dripping cock from Mike. As Mike and Adam rolled off Abby, she turned towards the window and was shocked to see Bryan, cock in hand, watching the scene. From the streak on the glass, Bryan had enjoyed the view. Abby turned away so Bryan wouldn't know he had been caught. This was going to be easier than she thought.

"OK guys, I'm off to shower. You are welcome to do anything you'd like, but it's getting late. I wouldn't want anyone like your wife, professor, coming to look for you." Abby walked down the hall on slightly unsteady legs. She had to use both hands to pull herself up the stairs. She was greeted by a refreshed and showered Laura at the top of the steps.

"Abby, what in the hell was going on down there? I heard you scream all the way up here, through the music and the running water."

"Oh Laura, help me to the shower and I'll tell you all about it." As she showered, Abby related the events that took place in the living room.

"It was incredible, a four way fuck. Randal was definitely a great choice for our circle of friends. I don't know how you can pick out all these great friends, but not think Bryan would have fun as well." "Abby, I just don't think Bryan could handle the "anything goes" atmosphere." Abby took a deep breath and told Laura about the streak of cum on the window from Bryan's viewing of the events.

"Well, that's something I never thought he would get off on. Men, especially Mike and Adam having sex in the afternoon." Laura replied, truly astonished by the news.

"I hate to say I told you so, but I did beg you to include him in the fun."

"I know Abby. I just wanted a little more time to feel him out. To learn what he liked and would be willing to do." Laura watched as her best friend and half sister stepped into the shower spray. Lustful thoughts played through her head. Before she realized what she was doing, her blouse and bra were on the floor. The shorts and panties quickly followed. Abby was surprised to feel Laura's hands on her body, helping to work the soap into a lather.

"You were dressed and ready to go, what the hell are you doing in here with me?"

"Shut up and enjoy. We have more time now that we know he enjoyed the show downstairs. I know he will be home in his own shower right now. I promise, I won't be long but you will love what I do. You always love what I do."

Laura began squeezing more liquid soap over Abby's pert nipples. The cool liquid hit the heated flesh and rolled down Abby's lithe body. Laura's hands began lathering the soap into a sweet scented foam, massaging Abby's breasts at the same time. Her hands began to follow the curve of Abby's torso downwards, pausing to caress the gentle curve of her hips before dipping into the V where her legs met. Abby's legs parted as a moan escaped her lips. Laura's greedy fingers slipped into the soft folds of flesh. Laura knew exactly where to touch and pinch, her progress was aided by the water and the soap. Laura thrust two fingers into Abby's hot hole, curling and releasing in a steady rhythm. Abby's hips began responding and her breathing became heavy. Panting and moaning, Abby let her hands roam over Laura's water-slicked body. Laura responded by thrusting another finger into Abby's already over-worked pussy. When her thumbs hit her clit, Abby screamed.

The orgasm broke over her like a huge wave. The fingers kept up their assault. Abby cried out in ecstasy, but also in pain, begging Laura to stop. Laura felt the contractions on her fingers and leaning in, captured one nipple between her teeth, biting hard, bringing Abby to another climax before the first had ended.

"Laura you have to stop, I'm getting hyper-sensitive." Abby was almost doubled up in pain.

"Abby, I'm sorry I got carried away. Your body has always excited me." Laura slowly removed her fingers to try and not inflict more pain on her sister, best friend and lover.

Abby finished her shower with a quick shampoo as Laura watched but did not touch. Laura volunteered to help dry her, but Abby knew this would only delay them more. They talked about Bryan and what he'd witnessed while they both put on clothes. The girls agreed to take it easy and see if Bryan thought he could handle the whole package, but that if he resisted, or was uncomfortable, he and Laura would part ways.

12