What Came Of My Graduation Night

Story Info
A friend decides to share his girl.
1k words
3.74
65.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on a true story.

On the night of my college graduation my parents rented out a local pizza joint and invited all of my friends. It was a great night, as I drank myself silly. And as usual, when I'm drunk I become friendly with the girls. My girlfriend is very understanding as I kiss girls and play a lot of grab ass.

I saw Diane, which is one of my friends girlfriends, When I grabbed one of my Diane she grabbed back, which kind of got me hard, which she noticed so she grabbed that next. Diane is cute, 5 foot 6 inches, with long brown hair. She has that look that you aren't sure what it is but you just want to sleep with her. She has this beautiful ass that just calls for cock. So of course I had to grab her ass

And she told me "Someone better help you take care of that."

"Maybe we can go to the bathroom" I flirted back.

"That would be fun" she winked.

Then her live in boyfriend walked up, and asked what we were talking about. Dave is a big guy, around six feet six and weighs about 250 with no fat, and to top it off he is bald with a goatee, which just makes him look even tougher. I figured Dave was going to be pissed, so I hoped Diane wouldn't tell him what I said and did.

Diane said " Mark just invited me to the bathroom to take care of this" as she grabbed my cock again.

"So why are you still here" Dave said.

I was like "that is awesome".

But there were too many people included my girlfriend to actually do that, plus I figured that it was just flirting, but it was still fun to think about. Fucking my good friends girl in the bathroom of a pizza joint, with his knowledge. So I continued to use my liquid courage to flirt with other girls. Kind of forgetting my conversation with Dave and Diane figuring it was all in fun.

About a month later Dave and I went bowling and drank a few beers. Dave asked me if I was serious about wanting to fuck Diane. And I was like "Dave I would never do that you are my friend besides I wouldn't want you to kick my ass".

Dave asked "but would you like to fuck her?"

Not really knowing where he was going with this "I was like well sure, she is hot and that ass is just begging to get fucked."

Dave then told me that he has always had a fantasy to watch another man fuck his girlfriend, and he would just love to double team her. So I made sure that he wanted to do this. He told me that he really did. So we went over to his house, Diane was sleeping on the couch with a t-shirt and boxer shorts. "Dave she is sleeping maybe we should do this another time" I said. Dave goes "Man I have been waiting for this for a long time, we aren't backing down now." So I asked him what we were going to do. He told me we are gonna wake her up, but follow my lead. He told me to push her boxers over to the side and start eating her out, she never wears underwear and it will get her going. I asked " won't she wake up right away." But he told me that she is a heavy sleeper.

So we walk up really quietly and inch up to the couch. I pull her boxers over to the side, and see a sweet looking pussy, that is completely shaven. So I dove in and started eating her out, and Dave was incorrect about the deep sleep thing, cause she woke up right away. Diane sits up and is like "what in the hell are you guys doing?"

Dave just laughed and told her "Matt is getting your pussy nice and wet so we can fuck you."

She goes "Oh really?!?"

I just sat there frozen, she looked at me, well Matt is sexy, and he does have a "big cock" she said with a sexy smile.

Dave then says well lets go to the bedroom and get naked, and we did. I got back to eating her out and she was sucking Dave off. After I got her pussy nice and wet I slide my cock into her, and she moaned "oh my". It was difficult not cumming right away, it was so sexy fucking Diane while Dave was getting head from her. But I held off, I had to see if I could fuck that ass. So we both stopped to get in another position. Dave and I both lied flat on the bed next, with Diane in the middle. She grabbed our cocks and jacked them off at the same time, she said that she had always wanted to do that. Then Dave got her into a doggy style position, and she started to suck me off, while Dave got her from behind. I told her that I was about to cum, she pleaded "not yet!" I asked her if I could fuck her ass, she told me to just take it slowly. Dave said that he wanted to fuck her while I got her ass, he told Diane that we were going to double penetrate her. She told us to take it slowly. So Dave put his cock in her pussy first, and then I slowly slid my cock in her ass. It was so tight and it felt so good. I could feel Daves cock, and I am not gay, but I had to admit that I did like that feeling. I told her that I was about to cum, she told me to unload it into her ass. Then Dave pulled out of her pussy and cam in her mouth. All I could say was "God what a night!" Next thing I knew I rolled over and the sun was shining into their bedroom. Dave had left for work and Diane was still lying next to me. She told me that she needed to fuck me one more time before I leave. After I was done she told me that whenever I want to fuck come over, weather Dave is there or not, "Cum over and fuck me please" she pleaded. I told her don't worry I will.