What Can I Do?

Story Info
Coaxing oodles of pre-cum.
1.7k words
3.97
25.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good Morning to you.

My, my, my, your first sentenced touched on one of my most favorite pastimes. Harvesting the delicious pre-come that collects at your cockhead, during very good oral stimulation sessions.

After stripping you down and laying you on the bed, I lay my head on your tummy so I am looking directly into the slit at the crown of your cock.

Using my hand, without any lotion, I gently massage your cock up and down languorously as it hardens to my touch and starts to stretch out toward my wanton lips.

Your hands gently stroke my hair and my shoulders as you tell me how soft and wonderful my hands feel moving up and down your cock.

A large dollop of pre-come starts to ooze from your slit and I stroke it upward from your balls in a milking motion as it collects on the pink crown of your cock. My hand slips down to your sac as my lips encounter the fleshy head with it's slick and oozing treat.

Unlike your come, the pre-come is far more sweet than salty and I massage your balls as I coax more of the sweet treat out of the slit. Opening my mouth wide, I lay your cock on my tongue as the oozing fluid flows with the ball massage and coats my tongue before i remove your cock and swallow the collected pre-come, just as you start to pump your hips into my mouth.

A groan escapes your lips as the peak subsides and the come stays in your balls and I begin the slow sensuous stroking and milking all over again. Up and down my hand goes, always squeezing gently on the upward pull to draw more precious pre-come to the head of the cock.

The head of your cock begins to show the effects of my caress as the pinkness turns to a redder shade of excitement. I know that just before you explode, your beautiful fat cock head will be as purple as eggplant before you blast your cream into my mouth.

Still I gently stroke your cock and your hips are almost unable to stay still, as little pulses push your hips upward, while I continue my harvest.

When the next dollop is ready, I lift my head and ask you to watch as I touch my tongue to the treat and pull slowly back trailing the thick clear fluid away from the purple head, before i slip the fat helmet back inside my mouth and start to suck the fresh-milked treat onto my tongue.

My hands on your balls cause a fresh dollop of the pre-come to shoot up your shaft to my waiting hungry mouth. Then as quickly as you thrust, I pull my mouth off your cock and you moan your disappointment.

You brighten up, again as I stroke your cock again, and again until another delivery of your sweetened fluids are forming at the top of your cock, anticipating the arrival of my tongue. I never disappoint you and gently push your cock back into my wide-open mouth.

The first spot your cock touches is the back of my throat, but it doesn't stop until my nose is pressed tight against your hairy balls and I'm swallowing your cock over and over.

You begin to squirm and push the back of my head as you begin to piston my throat with your fat cock. I am in heaven as I relax when you thrust in and swallow hard as you pull back.

You reach to try and pull my pussy close to your lips, but I resist and shove my throat deeper around your cock. This time your cock alone in my throat is going to make me squirt and I begin to relentlessly suck and swallow your cock.

Your mind rolls over and you become a quivering mass of flesh beneath my lips, not sure, after all the milking, if you will survive the come when I allow you.

Then you reach the peak and start to convulse your hips, slamming your cock down my throat and pushing my head hard onto your cock. I love it as the squirts paint my throat, swallow after swallow brings more hot come and I keep letting you savage my throat with your cock until you are spent and your cock slips from my throat into your mouth.

Suddenly, the gusher from my pussy starts and I am spasming my hips forward as I squirt stream after stream of sweet opaque come from my gaping pussy. Unable to reach me with your mouth or hands, you settle for rubbing my round ass while I continue to spurt my juices.

I crawl up beside you and pull you on top of me to feel your weight against my pubic bone and begin to dry hump against your softened cock as we drift off into blissful sleep of the sexually satisfied lovers.

Some hours later I awoke, while you were blissfully dreaming, and began to suckle on your deflated cock, like it was an oversize nipple with only the head in my mouth.

You had been so exhausted from your milking that you were deeply gone and your cock did not harden quickly, and I gently chewed on your flaccid cock, enjoying the spongy texture in my mouth. I found your balls inviting and worked them over one at a time until your cock started to stir. That's what I wanted now a hard fat cock pushing up inside my cavernous pussy.

I am a lucky woman because of the way I come and squirt, but unlucky in how my pussy expands when I am excited. Many nice men have been embarrassed that they couldn't feel the walls of my pussy when I was squirting and coming with them deep inside me.

Oh yea, they were satisfying me plenty, but they didn't believe all the squirting and fluid was enough. My favorite guy would push his fat cock in me, and when my pussy opened up he would push from side to side to feel how wide open the inside of my pussy was. He promised me to try and fit a second cock in there at the same time, which always started me squirting immediately, but in a small town it is hard to find a suitable discreet threesome.

As your cock stiffens, I climb up your chest and start to nibble and lick your neck and ears. I want you to be awake when you enter my wide-open pussy and your eyes begin to flutter awake as you draw our lips together for a deep kiss.

You swab the inside of my mouth with your tongue, tasting yourself, and my pussy starts to seep in anticipation of your hardness. I slide my hips up past your cock and, at the same time, recoil back from your lips to suck your nipple into my mouth, looking like a cat flexing stretching out her form.

Your head is poking at the entrance to my pussy as I gently rock back and forth drawing the head just past the fleshy rim before sliding it back just outside the entrance. I love how this stimulates the flesh around my pussy and makes your cock start to rock up for me.

My bare titties and nipples are sliding against your nipples and when the nipples flick each other we shudder our pleasure together.

Finally, the entire shaft of your cock enters and fills my pussy for the first time. My mouth forms an O and the moan of pleasure escapes, coming from way down between my legs where your shaft is touching places that have been neglected by lesser lovers, and still it is going deeper as I continue to push backward on your fat pole.

Deeper and deeper you go and I have to pause for a minute to get used to the fullness your cock gives me, before I shove the rest of your shaft into my waiting cunt, and the lust stored up inside takes command.

I pull upward until you are just inside my cunt and then I slam back downward causing you to exhale at the force of my fucking.

I get very vocal when my mouth is empty and my cunt is full, and you begin to listen as I command you to fuck this cunt good.

Fuck her good I say.

Pound her hard I repeat as I force downward as you thrust up ward.

Soon I am sitting straight up on your cock holding one of your nipples in each hand as I grind my cunt down on your fabulous cock.

Pounding up and down I start to feel the orgasm building inside me. The hot fire in my belly grows with the tremors, and my sagging tits start to jiggle as the first waves of orgasm wash over me and my cunt erupts over your cock and balls squirting my fiery come out in washing waves over your waist. My bucking increases as you pound your cock up into my depths.

Something new for you, happens as my cunt opens up around your cock and I start to fuck you in big rotating circles. I grab your waist and pull my hips around as I grind down to force your cock hard against the sidewalls of my gushing cunt which is pulsing around your cock sucking it deep in my womb, where few men have ever experienced.

I continue my orbital motion, while looking into your eyes and mouthing the words silently, "You fuck me so good and deep."

Then I start to raise up and down the shaft as quickly as I can to get the rockets off inside my head. You are the perfect lover, sensing my need and drilling me hard, screwing me good and fucking your woman to a messy orgasm.

Oh. OOHH. OOOHHH.

Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!

You start to gush inside me at the same time my molten juices start to pour out of me again. I am spent and shudder as I sit, your cock deep inside me, the racking orgasms taking me to the edge as I collapse on your chest my face nuzzled in your shoulder. Then we sleep. Peace, Fishy