What Chocolate Mousse Can Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers

"I still like to get my dick wet from time to time," Kyle stated bluntly. Shannon stared at him in surprise, and then all the sudden she started laughing. Only Kyle could make something so filthy and irreverent sound hilarious.

When she laughed, the slight tension that had settled over them broke and they all laughed, and then Shannon watched while Kyle and Stephan started kissing again, leaning together over her legs, close enough for her to see ever detail of how they moved. Just being close to them made her heart knock against her ribs. Kyle's chest was so sexy. Smooth, lean-muscled but not ripped, without any hair at all, even below his belly button. As Stef's hand reached down and gently stroked it through his jeans, the bulge in Kyle's crotch grew to the point of making Shannon's eyes get wide.

In no time their hands and their mouths were all over each other. Shannon stared, rooted to the spot. With a hard shove, Kyle pushed Stephan down to the floor and came down on top of him, trapping his arms and holding them over his head while he attacked Stef's mouth. Shannon's mouth fell open as Stephan parted his thighs and Kyle slid between them, shoving their hips together, grinding so hard Stef let out a low groan. It was just like her fantasies, the roughness and the aggression. It almost scared her, but at the same time, her hips quivered with the heat that flooded over her She stared, wetness collecting between her legs, as they thrust against each other through their clothes. Dry humping, undulating against each other, the motion almost more erotic without the distraction of naked flesh.

Over Stephan's shoulder, Kyle looked at Shannon. When she realized he saw her staring at his crotch, she turned red. She started to get up, to move away and let them have their privacy, but Kyle's gaze captured her. He looked straight into her eyes and he smiled; and then he closed his eyes and ground against Stephan's hand.

"Mmm." With a groan, Kyle pulled away from Stef and propped himself on his hands. Both of their faces were flushed, breath coming fast through their parted lips. "You," Kyle ordered Stef. "Naked, now." He grinned as he lazily rolled over and pulled up to sit on the couch, letting Stephan up, and watching while Stef toed off his boots and socks and peeled down his jeans. Shannon's eyes widened and her breath started to speed up. God, Stephan was beautiful. All smooth skin and silky black hair. The crotch of his gray cotton underwear was tented and stretched to the limit with the weight of his hard cock, with a wet spot growing and spreading where the outline of the head pressed against the fabric.

Leaving his underwear on, Stephan sank down to his knees in front of Kyle and began nuzzling his crotch while pulling off Kyle's shoes and socks. Finally he reached up and pulled Kyle's belt off, licking down the smooth path of skin that was exposed as the zipper's teeth clicked open . No underwear impeded his progress. All the sudden he grabbed Kyle's pants and jerked them down over his hips and his cock sprang up and smacked his belly.

The bulge was no lie. Kyle's cock was the biggest Shannon had ever seen in the flesh. Its size and thickness surprised her; so did the hard, shiny, flared head that glistened with a drop of moisture bubbling up from the tip as Stephan eased Kyle's jeans down over his legs. Only the lightest bit of brown hair surrounded his heavy balls. Fascinated, Shannon gazed at it. The head seemed so thick, so red. Dicks always seemed comical to her, maybe even a little ugly, but… There was a certain… power to it. Something that made it inviting, even pretty. Stephan gave it a little nuzzle and when Shannon saw his nostrils flaring, breathing in Kyle's scent, it sent a hot jolt through her, that they were so into each other's smell.

"Didn't your mama teach you that good boys always wear underwear?" Stef quipped, pulling the jeans off Kyle's feet while Kyle sat back smirking indolently. "What if you got in an accident?"

"Mama tried, honey," Kyle snickered. "But naughty boys have a lot more fun."

"Oh, yeah," Stephan whispered as he licked his way up Kyle's inner thigh. Unconsciously Shannon leaned closer, trembling with excitement, watching Stephan's pink tongue move closer and closer to Kyle's thick cock. At the same time Kyle moaned appreciatively, Shannon let out a gasp as Stef's open lips trailed up the shaft and closed over the head. Once in a while she used to give David a blow job, but she never really liked it; it wasn't the act, it was him, getting him off like that when he could hardly be persuaded to return the favor. How could anyone like it? she'd always wondered. It seemed a little icky, a little embarrassing; so watching Stephan she was immediately entranced.

Closing his eyes, Stef slid his lips up and down Kyle's shaft. It glistened with spit and juices as Shannon stared. Kyle threw his head back against the couch and groaned as Stef licked the head, running his tongue around the sensitive tip, pushing it into the slit. There was nothing icky about to Stephan; it was obvious from the look of bliss on his face that he loved sucking cock. He was really getting into it, making low sounds in his throat, gently stroking Kyle's thighs with his hands while Kyle rocked his hips, his breath coming hard. Oh God… so erotic. Shannon gasped for air, she'd never seen anything like this, she couldn't believe this was happening, right in front of her…

Glancing over at her, Stef smiled around Kyle's dick. He let it go with a noisy slurp and it flopped back wet against Kyle's belly. A long string of sticky juice trailed down Stef's chin and he wiped it with the back of his hand, licking his lips. "Mmm. Yummy," he whispered. He smiled at her. "Want to try?"

Shyly she reached up and touched it. It was so warm and the skin was so silky. She rubbed her cheek over it, entranced by its smoothness. It was like a kitten… a cute, eager little pet, nudging at her to be stroked. Fascinated, she wrapped her small hand around it; her thumb and fingers didn't quite meet. Why did she ever think they were ugly?

"You like it, huh," Stephan said softly. His face was right next to hers, nuzzling at her sweet-smelling hair while she explored. He grinned at her, almost proudly, like a child showing off his favorite toy. "It's pretty, isn't it."

Leaning over in front of her, Stephan licked the tip of Kyle's cock while Shannon held the base in her hand. She was fascinated by the play of Stef's tongue over the smooth, flushed head. She watched him flick over the base and down the shaft, showing her, letting her know what felt good; and at the same time, asserting his ownership over this particular cock. He was willing to share, but it was his.

Kyle's cock had her mesmerized. Shannon stared at it, hypnotized. She never would've done something like this, but… it was so shiny, so red, so thick and perfect, curving, tilted slightly to the right… Kyle's scent worked on her brain and before she really knew what was happening she was leaning forward, touching the tip with her tongue. Salty but a little sweet, a hint of Stephan's taste lingering as she curiously fitted her lips around the head… it was so different, so much bigger and thicker than anything she was used to. Her lips almost couldn't close around it, stretching her jaw to the limit.

"Shannon," Kyle whispered. Pulling out of her mouth, he moved down and brushed a kiss over her lips while Stephan, on her other side, trailed his fingertips down her smooth legs. "You don't need to do that, this is all for you," Kyle breathed into her ear. He pulled her into his arms and Shannon closed her eyes and lost herself in the feeling of the two of them touching every part of her, kissing her, making her head spin with wine and the sense of unreality. Part of her still couldn't believe this was happening.

Kyle's tongue slid into her mouth and Shannon's head went back. He tasted so good, he was such a good kisser. In the meantime Stephan's hands were gently easing her thighs apart; Shannon gasped against Kyle's mouth as she felt hot breath brush the wet crotch of her panties. She let out a little moan but Kyle kept up his gentle possession of her lips, as Stephan licked her swollen clit through the lacy cotton. His tongue moved slowly, his breath was so hot, it felt so good; almost good enough for her to come, but not quite. She whimpered under his teasing.

"Shh." Kyle shushed the little scream that escaped her when Stephan's fingers slid under the elastic of her panties, pushing it aside. His finger slowly moved over her slippery wetness and slipped inside her; and while Kyle tongued her mouth, Stef licked her clit in his slow rhythm. Heavy tingling began to radiate through her; and Shannon froze as the tingling started to come in waves. She froze in amazement, half afraid that if she moved, it would stop, oh God she didn't want it to stop. Silently, her hand twined through Stephan's hair, like silk in her fingers, and she held on. She didn't make a sound as the orgasm washed over her like currents of electricity, and all she could do was writhe in joy.

Kyle and Stef smiled at each other while Shannon shuddered and whimpered in Kyle's arms. When it stopped, she gasped and panted, looking up at them; they'd done what they'd set out to do and she was sure that now they were going to stop. But Kyle grabbed for his jeans and two condoms appeared from his wallet.

At that point Shannon lost track of what was happening. Kyle and Stephan were very purposeful now. Without speaking a word they seemed to move in perfect unison toward their goal. Stef peeled off Shannon's soaked panties while Kyle sat back on the couch and unrolled the rubber over his prick; and before she knew what was happening, she was straddling Kyle on her knees, facing him, with Stephan on his own knees behind her, his soft chest brushing her back. The hair on his belly made her skin tingle.

Strong hands took her hips. Shannon looked down into Kyle's familiar blue eyes smiling up at her, waiting for her to move to the next level. She never would've dreamed this would happen, but it was. These were her friends, they were giving her this gift, sharing themselves with her, to give her what no other man did. It was sex, but there was love there too. Shannon smiled and closed her eyes, reaching down to guide Kyle inside her.

One hard thrust did it. He was so big, and she was such a tiny thing; but she was dripping with wetness and he slid to the hilt without any lube, without any help at all.

Months and months. It'd been so long since anything had been inside her other than a vibrator; and it was a small one. David's cock was average; Nothing this big had ever, ever been inside her before and for a moment, it almost hurt. Watching her face carefully, Kyle waited until the startled look passed before he started to move; and when he did, the pain quickly turned into pleasure as the friction spread through her insides in warm waves. Shannon gasped. His hands gently guided her hips into his slow thrusts while she supported herself with her hands braced against the back of the couch on either side of his head, nipples brushing his chest. So full, filled up with Kyle's power and his heat, fitting her to perfection.

Another set of hands wrapped around her narrow shoulders and she felt herself being lifted, supported by Stefan, as Kyle steadied her. Kyle braced her with his hands while Stefan flicked his tongue over her neck, his fingertips brushing her hard nipples. Moaning, Shannon lost herself in the sensation. Her back arched against Stef. There was a spot inside her… ever elusive… a spot that Kyle was hitting with every long stroke of his thick, curving prick now, driving her closer and closer to the edge. Yes, yes…

As she whimpered Kyle slid his hands from her shoulders to her tits, holding them in his hands, supporting her as he kneaded them gently. Her nipples were on fire. Behind her Stephan's chest supported her from behind as he caressed her thighs and stroked her tummy, as between them, they urged her into a harder rhythm. He'd taken off his underwear and she could feel the head of his cock brushing against her bottom as Kyle fucked her. The image of their balls touching, rubbing against each other between her legs, shot through her mind and made her cry out. So close… so mutual… so loving as they shared their intimacy with her…

"That's it, baby," Stephan whispered as his hands moved her hips down into Kyle's thrusts. "That's it, relax, let go."

"Oh, God." Another urgent wail escaped her lips. She was going to come. She'd never come like this before. The orgasm earlier was tiny compared to this. With Stef urging her on she began to ride Kyle harder, searching for that hot, tingly wave about to wash over her. Frustration pounded in her - it was just out of reach, so close…

"Help her out," Kyle whispered to Stef with a grin.

Caught between them, these two sexy men, Shannon felt Stephan's fingers slip delicately between the swollen lips of her pussy. Soaked in nothing but her own juices, they slid so easily. Quickly he found the hard bud of her clit, caressing it exactly in tune with Kyle's strokes. So hot, their skins on hers…

The wave hit. Wave of electricity, wave of delight, washing over her with the beat of her own throbbing pulse. Muffling a scream, she threw herself back against Stephan as Kyle kept up his motion inside her, never stopping.

Sounds she'd never made before left her lips as she clutched Kyle's arm holding her up, at the same time grabbing Stef's thigh locked behind her own. Between them she moved more slowly as the waves subsided. She just knew Kyle would stop now, but he grinned up at her and kept moving.

Something, some subtle shift in position, made Shannon gasp with astonishment. Before she could think the wave was hitting again, sharper this time, fast and electrical, thundering over her while she shuddered between Kyle and Stephan. In disbelief, she whispered Kyle's name, using his hands as leverage to grind down on him, taking him to the hilt, so every inch of him would never stop hitting that spot.

It went on and on; but gradually the jolts wound down and Shannon was limp and stunned, panting and sweating, thrown back against Stephan's chest, in his arms, still supported by Kyle's hands. Slowly she opened her eyes. Kyle looked up at her; Stephan released her and she collapsed onto Kyle's chest. Stephan stayed where he was until Shannon lifted her head. The three of them looked at each other and started laughing. Kyle looked smug, his face red and beaming as Stef moved his hands all over both of them.

"You're so much woman, it just takes two men to handle you," Kyle whispered in Shannon's ear, making her giggle helplessly.

"It's not over yet." Stef grinned wickedly and pressed forward against Shannon's back, sandwiching her between them as he caught Kyle's mouth in another fierce kiss. Beneath her, she felt Kyle's cock give a twitch and it occurred to her that he didn't come while he was inside her. Instead of upsetting her or making her jealous, the thought that he was saving it for Stephan made her hot all over again, even after three orgasms. They were going to let her watch; and not just a little grope, but everything.

Shaking with excitement, Shannon wriggled away from Kyle and ended up on the floor next to his knees, naked, close enough to see every detail as they crashed together. Their moved were practiced and smooth as they kissed and licked and bit. So beautiful… She watched Kyle nibble his way down Stef's neck and tease his nipples with his tongue.

Letting out a sigh, Stephan suddenly wound his hand through Kyle's hair and pulled his head away. Slowly he stood up, so that Kyle's face was right in his crotch, the head of his long, slender dick almost touching Kyle's lips. He smiled down into Kyle's eyes.

"What were you going to do with it now?" he asked teasingly, giving his hips a little wiggle, so that his cock bounced in Kyle's face.

A wicked grin flashed over Kyle's face as he closed his eyes and opened his mouth, wrapping his lips around Stephan's cock. Shannon could see his tongue and his throat muscles working as he sucked the shaft, his hands gripping Stef's ass. In just a few seconds Stef's knees buckled and he pulled back, shuddering, stopping Kyle with his hands on his shoulders.

"Oh, I think you're a very naughty boy," Stephan said, steadying his shaky breath. "You are, aren't you? Are you a bad boy who likes to suck cock?"

"Ooh, yeah," Kyle half-moaned. A sheen of sweat broke out over his face and he was panting, looking up into Stephan's eyes as Stef stood over him, holding his shoulders to keep Kyle from touching his cock.

"Hmm. What should I do with such a bad boy?" Stephan wondered. His dark eyes sparkled playfully. "Should Daddy spank you for being such a naughty boy? Oh yeah, I think that would be perfect. I think Daddy definitely needs to spank your ass. Get on your knees."

Shannon stared as Kyle slid to the floor and turned over so he was kneeling with his chest on her couch cushions. His firm, round, muscular ass was completely bared and Shannon could hardly believe what they were doing. She thought this kind of thing was only in porn stories, but it was about to happen right in her living room.

Stephan got to his knees next to Kyle and drew his hand back. Both Kyle and Shannon jumped when the slap landed across his ass cheeks. Smack! It was so loud, like a shot, but when Kyle tensed up it wasn't from pain. Shannon realized that Kyle was shaking with excitement as the smacks resounded through the room, and a pink hand-print appeared on his butt. When the last slap made contact, Kyle couldn't keep back a moan of pleasure.

"Did that hurt?" Stephan said in a low, wicked voice. He was grinning as he stroked the redness away from Kyle's ass. "You liked it, didn't you? You are such a bad boy." In a moment of inspiration Stef suddenly grabbed a mostly-empty goblet of mousse from where it was forgotten earlier. He scooped out some onto his fingertips and began to write in giant letters across Kyle's muscular back. From where she was sitting Shannon could see the word form.

S L U T.

"You know what that says?" Stef continued in Kyle's ear. "It says slut, because that's what you are. You're a little slut, aren't you. I bet you like it up the ass. You're a naughty little slut who doesn't wear underwear and likes to suck cock and get fucked up the ass. Aren't you Kyle?"

"Oh… yeah…" Kyle could hardly speak as he writhed against Stef, whose hip was pressing against Kyle's bare ass. Shannon stared, mouth open in shock. She couldn't believe what Stef was saying and how Kyle was reacting to his words. All these filthy insults and Kyle obviously liked it. And the Daddy thing was getting a little bit weird…

"Spanking is too easy for you," Stephan said. His voice was low and husky now and Shannon could see he was glistening with sweat now as he moved around behind Kyle. "I think Daddy needs to fuck a dirty little slut like you. Don't you think so, Kyle?"

"Yes Daddy," Kyle's voice quivered with excitement. "I've been really, really bad."

Deliberately Stef moved closer, spreading Kyle's legs apart. He scooped out some more of the chocolate mousse, and with his fingers, he spread it up and down the crack of Kyle's ass. Shannon gasped as he used his hands to spread Kyle's ass cheeks; and he brought his face forward and slowly, lingering, licked Kyle's ass. He licked it in long strokes until Kyle was moaning deep in his throat; and then Stef spread Kyle's cheeks wider and found his hole with his tongue. Mousse was everywhere, sticky and messy.

"Oh my God." Shannon let out a low exclamation as Stef's tongue slid into Kyle's asshole. With the same lazy rhythm he'd licked her pussy, he fucked Kyle's ass with his tongue, until Kyle was whimpering and bucking back against him, clutching the sofa cushions in handfuls with his face buried in the upholstery.

carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers