What Chocolate Mousse Can Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers

"Stef… please…"

Stephan smiled at his begging. Scooping out more mousse, he used it as lube to slide two fingers into Kyle's hole. Kyle moaned and Shannon inched closer, wetness dripping down her thigh. Her eyes were huge as she watched Stef's fingers stretch that tiny, puckered hole, opening it and getting it ready, gently stroking the tight passage in and out with his fingers. Her whole body was throbbing in time to her pussy, but she was so intent on watching them, she couldn't even be bothered with touching her aching clit to relieve the hot pressure collecting there.

"Stephan," Kyle moaned harshly.

"Oh yeah… That's Daddy's slut," Stef panted. He slid his fingers out and his cock in, letting the head penetrate Kyle's tight hole. Then he stopped while Kyle stiffened. Shannon couldn't even imagine how much it hurt; even if Kyle was used to it, it still had to burn a little, especially with only chocolate mousse to ease the way. She winced.

But soon, much sooner than Shannon could've imagined, Kyle let out the long breath he'd been holding and he slowly started to move back against Stef, sinking him in deeper bit by bit, until he was all the way in. A deep, slow penetration, not the fast, hard way Kyle sank into her pussy in one long thrust. They moved together, each knowing exactly what to do and when. Stephan didn't move, letting Kyle take it at his own pace, until Kyle stopped, took a breath, and nodded.

"Daddy's gonna fuck you, baby," Stef gasped as he started to move. His hands caught Kyle's hips and pulled them into his thrusts. It was so different - rough and playful, not tender the way they touched her. She couldn't stop staring. The reality was so different from what she'd imagined in her late night fantasies about them. She imagined them so beautiful like hovering angels, not like this, sweaty and smeared, muscles flexing, faces red. In her mind they were perfect, silent. Never anything like what came from their lips. She always thought it would be Kyle over Stef, loving him with a fierce passion; to see him bent over like this with his ass in the air, S L U T smeared over his back while Stef fucked him, was almost more than Shannon could accept. So much more comfortable to cling to her innocent little ideals, instead of swallowing the reality unfolding inches from her eyes.

"Oh yeah," Kyle growled as Stephan picked up a faster pace. "Fuck it harder, baby."

"You like that, don't you, slut," Stef was muttering under his breath as he pitched forward and pinned Kyle face down. "You like it hard, don't you."

"Yeah, fuck that ass," Kyle gasped. "Fuck it hard. Harder Daddy."

Staring at them, Shannon's breath came faster. Slut was the ultimate degrading word to her; but obviously Kyle wasn't humiliated by it. He wouldn't be shaking and panting and begging for more if he didn't love it. A stunning realization washed over Shannon, something clicked and her mind was opened. Sex wasn't about one person taking something from the other. She never knew it before, because none of her partners ever gave her anything. But thanks to Kyle and Stephan, now she saw that it was all about sharing. It was silly to be freaked out by what they were doing, because they both loved it; nobody was getting hurt but her sensibilities.

In that moment, Stef leaned back and grabbed Kyle's ass cheeks in each hand. His face was vacant and hazy with sex; his eyes rolled back as he looked down at his cock moving in and out of Kyle's ass. Shannon stared at his face, she'd never seen such a look of intense pleasure, and it was a look that she always remembered. She watched Stephan's movements get slower and jerkier as he reached down and pulled Kyle up by his shoulders. Kyle straightened and slowly leaned back against Stef's sweaty chest, his thick cock straight and proud before him. His eyes were closed as Stephan's arm went around his chest, and he reached back and put his hand on Stephan's hip, pulling him closer.

That loving, passionate gesture sent Shannon over the edge. As she watched them moving together, so slow and perfect, she completely lost her inhibitions. She never would've dreamed of masturbating in front of someone, or even admitting she thought about it, but now none of that mattered. They weren't watching and even if they were, she didn't care. Frantically she slid one hand between her legs, throwing her thighs open, and slowly rubbed her aching clit while Kyle and Stephan moved closer and closer to their release, and Stef's hand wrapped around Kyle's dick, slowly moving up and down. Her juices flowed so heavy and wet, she was sitting in a damp puddle on the carpet. With her other hand she reached up and teased her hard nipple while she rubbed her clit faster and harder, driving herself further, building so fast she almost couldn't stand it.

"Stephan," Kyle suddenly exclaimed in a surprised shout. His whole body went stiff as he clenched his ass cheeks around Stef's cock, thrusting deep and hard, jerky. Shannon let out a cry as she greedily watched Kyle's cock burst forth in a fountain of thick, sticky white cum; and behind him, Stef suddenly began to howl in his throat as he came inside his lover's tight backside. Their cries resounded and Shannon crashed into her own orgasm as the two of them slowly sank down onto the carpet in a messy heap.

Fascinated, Kyle and Stephan stared at Shannon as she quivered and whimpered with her fingers inside her pussy, riding the waves of her climax. She didn't know what was happening when she suddenly felt fingers spreading the lips of her aching sex, warm lips closing around her clit, and a tongue teasing her slippery hole. She thrashed among all the arms and legs around her. The orgasm never stopped; the peak hit, then subsided, then hit again, over and over. If she came again she was going to pass out.

"Oh God…"

Drawing a quivering breath, Shannon slowly opened her eyes. The waves had finally stopped and now her pussy twitched with contentment. Kyle and Stephan were staring at her; grins spread over their faces as she looked at them and slowly smiled.

"Wow," she said.

Kyle had grabbed Stephan's briefs and was using them to wipe the cum that was dribbling out of his hole, while Stef sat back propped on his arms. They were all naked, sticky, glazed in sweat, streaked with chocolate and dripping all sorts of fluids. They couldn't help but laugh.

"Shit," Kyle collapsed onto the carpet. He dabbed at the puddle his cum formed on the carpet when it shot into the air; he winced when he noticed some of it had splattered onto the couch. "Sorry, Shannon."

"I don't give a fuck," Shannon shrugged. She couldn't stop grinning. She'd lost count of how many times she came. What was a little jism on the couch compared to that?

"Just so you know," Stephan informed her, "neither one of us have any desire to fuck our dads. That Daddy thing is just a little game we play."

"I know," she giggled. "It shocked me a little at first though."

"I was afraid the dirty talk might be too much for you," Stef admitted with a smirk. "But the moment was there, so I went with it."

"I wouldn't want you to hold back on my account," Shannon said. Now that she knew how hot it was, at least.

Stephan wiggled over and snuggled up to Kyle. "Kyle isn't a filthy slut, he just likes to be told how naughty he is."

"Yes I am a slut, but only for you," Kyle kissed Stef's neck.

"I like that… My own personal slut." Stef snickered.

"I just thought…. I don't know, I was surprised because I thought that Kyle… I mean, I didn't expect it to go that way," Shannon tried to explain awkwardly.

"You thought Kyle was a top," Stef clarified. "Yeah, I can see why you think that, and sometimes he does; but we like to switch. That's the nice thing about being queer, you can do that. You're not completely locked into one role or the other."

"Well…. There are some straight boys who like it up the ass," Kyle leered at Shannon. "But you would need to buy the right equipment."

Yesterday that comment would've made her want to sink into the floor, but now she just giggled. Stephan got up, looking down at himself in disgust.

"Cuddling is nice, but I really need a shower. Want to join us Shannon?"

"No thanks." She shook her head and relaxed back against the carpet while the two of them hurried into her bathroom and turned on the water. Shannon sighed with contentment as she listened to the shower. Her whole body ached, but it was a good, well-fucked kind of ache. This dinner party was definitely one to be labeled a success.

***

Three months later, Kyle had instructed her to come down to the orthopedic floor to wait for him when she finished her shift. Shannon was a different person than she'd been when she started working at this hospital five months ago. Different, but the same. She was finally back to being who she was, not who David made her into; she was herself again. She'd never be as outgoing as Eva, she'd always be quiet, but now she didn't shrink into the corner. When she decided to speak her mind, she wasn't afraid to let her opinions and desires be known.

Kyle and Stephan were still giving each other space, especially with Stephan's demanding course schedule, but they were as close as ever, and the three of them regularly went out dancing, or had dinner at Shannon's house. The three-way adventure of her first dinner party was never repeated, but Shannon didn't really feel the need to repeat it. They were her friends, they'd given her one hell of a gift, but strangely, after that wild evening, Shannon didn't feel that way about them anymore; their friendship was enough.

Eva had set her up on a few dates, and the men were very nice, because Eva knew all the nicest men; but she hadn't really met one she wanted to sleep with. For the moment she was having a great time just being by herself, doing exactly what she wanted, when she wanted, with no one to answer to. If she wanted to stay out dancing until two in the morning, she could; and if she wanted to stay home in her PJs, eat ice cream for dinner, and watch a chick flick with her cat, she could do that too. When a man did come along, if one ever did, he'd either have to accept that or he could move on.

"There you are." Kyle popped up at the nurses' station where Shannon was waiting, chatting with the duty nurse. He grinned and gave her a quick once-over, fluffing up her hair before he grabbed her hand.

"What are you doing?" Shannon asked suspiciously as Kyle marched her down the corridor. She could barely keep up with his fast pace on her much shorter legs.

"There's someone I want you to meet." He stopped in front of a door and grinned down at her. "Guaranteed Grade-A Kyle-approved." Winking, he gave a little knock and opened the door.

Only one of the beds was taken up by a patient, a young man who was sitting up with his left leg in a wicked-looking traction set-up, complete with weights and pullies and a trapeze. He clicked off the TV and smiled as Kyle ushered Shannon in.

"Hey, Ben, this is the nurse I was telling you about. Shannon, this is Dr. Ben Lachlan. He's a veterinarian."

"Oh really?" A veterinarian, and Shannon had to admit, he was cute. Dark reddish hair cut short, close to his scalp, sparkling brown eyes, and a cute, stubbly jaw. He smiled at Shannon, obviously happy to see some company. Kyle was grinning like a fucking Cheshire cat as he straightened up the patient's pillows.

"Ben fell off his mountain bike and sustained a compound spiral fracture of his left femur, so he'll be vacationing with us for three to five weeks of traction. Ben, I was telling you about Shannon Hyatt, she's a nurse upstairs in the newborn ward."

"It's so nice to meet you, Shannon." Ben held out his hand and Shannon shook it politely. She felt a blush come over her cheeks when he touched her. He really was cute…

"Ben's new in town, so I promised him I'd round him up a few visitors," Kyle smirked. "His family lives five hours away and won't get to come see him much."

"You're doing pretty well so far." Ben smiled at Shannon, who realized he hadn't let go of her hand. Gently she tugged it away and perched on the edge of his bed. Poor thing, he was going to get very lonely and bored in the hospital for so long.

"I can come by and see you after my shifts, if you like," Shannon offered softly, and Ben got a huge grin on his face.

"That would be great."

"Shannon makes a really wicked lasagna," Kyle announced. "When you get tired of hospital food, maybe she'll bring you some leftovers."

"I love lasagna." Ben's eyes hadn't moved away from Shannon's face since she walked into the room. Shannon felt her heart give a little extra skip.

"And," Kyle grinned as he turned to go finish his shift, "if she really, really likes you, and you're very bad, maybe you can convince her to make you some chocolate mousse."

carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers