What Comes Back to Haunt You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of his hands was sliding up and down her leg again; it began to go higher and higher on each pass, until he had his whole arm up her shirt and his hand touched her ribs. She broke the kiss then, and reached between them to begin unbuttoning her shirt. Once she had shrugged out of it, they were both bare naked with each other. Again, she felt no fear, and was glad for it.

He had seen her breasts by now, had touched them, felt them, suckled at them; come to think of it, he had seen every bit of her there was to see, just as she had seen of him. But always clothes had been pulled out of the way, never removed; she had never seen all of him at once, the way she did now, and he had never seen her all at once either. Perhaps she shouldn't have been surprised, then, that he began to explore, to survey, to kiss it all and drink it all in: her breasts, so large to her (D's, and sagging, and painful sometimes); their wide pale areolas with the bumps around the edges; the long gap of cleavage between them. The seam leading to her navel, and the diamond of hair reaching up to it. He was kissing her hips now, doubtlessly feeling the bony knobs there. And then finally she parted her legs to welcome him, and felt his breath on her nether lips for the first time.

Clarence, for all his promises, had never been very good down here. Her orgasms were all from a later date--from Nathan. The first one had been only a few months ago, a culmination of their joint explorations and discoveries. She had loved the feeling, but it wasn't what she wanted now. "Don't waste time," she told him, "I don't need to come. I just want to be ready."

He looked up at her. "I want you to come."

"Then you can do that afterwards," she said. "For that matter, I'm making an oral appointment with your dick. But right now I want us to do it."

He smiled. "Well, while I'm here I want to explore some. But since you ask so nicely..."

She lay back, but with a jolt of apprehension. Nathan had never been face-to-face with her down-there before; all his previous explorations had been only with his hand. Would he find something down there to repulse him? What if he didn't like the color? What if her mound was too large? What if her taste was bad? What if--

Then his tongue made its first swipe across her outer lips, and she had other things to be than insecure.

Nathan knew what he was about, that much was certain; he could tell that, despite all, she wasn't particularly aroused right now, and he was doing exactly what he should to remedy that. She had told him what to do with fingers; now his tongue executed those instructions, faithfully, and it was even better. He licked slow rings around her opening, a slowly-narrowing spiral with one special place at the center. She felt him nearing it, felt herself tighten with anticipation... And then felt him lick at her outer lips again! This time he went up and down, and she felt a moment's irritation merged with a broad amusement. He was drawing the moment out, wanting her to suffer. It was working.

It had another side effect as well: when his lips finally captured her clit, she almost died.

Soon he was alternating techniques: licking up and down her slit, from her perineum to her clit--across her inner lips, and even across the opening to her passage--and then sucking on her clit while flicking his tongue over it. He was brilliant, and soon she needed to pull him away. "Nathan... Nathan... Now."

Then his face was above her, kissing her, his lips meeting hers; she felt his weight settle above her, cast her arms around his shoulders, drew her legs up to welcome him. His forearms were under her shoulders, holding him up; she felt his member bumping at her pussy, and reached down between them to set him at the right place. And then she felt the head of his cock inside her, pushing open her slick, wet walls, and she stilled her movement to listen.

She felt the throbbing heat of her pussy, the gap that begged for release. She felt the coarse texture of his comforter under her back, and the grain-silk of her own hair. She felt his chest against her breasts, felt her nipples pressed against his skin. She felt his breath in her mouth, smelled the scent of his hair. And above all she felt his manhood, his member, his cock, as it slowly penetrated her, slipping inside her--veins and bumps and ridges, the bulbous head leading the way--caressing her inner walls, pushing them apart, pushing them open, spreading them, spreading her... until finally he had no more to give, and he was fully seated inside her, and she could move her hips up to feel him press against her from the inside.

"Oh god," she breathed.

She heard him laugh a little. "I don't think I'm the one you're looking for."

She opened her eyes to see his face dancing before her, his laughing eyes, the narrow nose and scraggly beard, now trimmed to neatness, she had known so well for so long.

"I love you so much," she breathed.

"I love you too, baby. I... I can't believe we're doing this."

"I'm so glad. I'm so glad... This was yours, this should've been yours, I gave it to somebody else--"

"Shh, shh, my love, shh. It's okay. It's okay. People make mistakes. At least we're here."

"At least we're here," she agreed.

He began to move inside her, in and out; she wrapped her legs around his waist, wanting him close, wanting him near. Never had it been like this before. She heard his breathing, the gasps and sighs; heard his murmurs, the things he whispered--that she was so beautiful, that she felt so good; she felt his arms under her, his body over her, and felt not imprisoned but elevated, as though her body was drawn by magnetism to his, was floating up off the ground to meet him. She felt as though her heart was bursting with love; it was her own glorious luck to be here, with this man she loved, giving herself to him--that the mistakes she had made had not damaged them too much to be here, to do this, to enjoy this. Each thrust touched against her clit; each thrust pressed against her walls; each thrust was a delirious eddy of joy through her body. She knew that one day she would come with him inside her, and that it would be glorious. But this alone was glory enough for today.

"I'm close," he mumbled.

"Good," she breathed.

She knew when it happened: she felt him stiffen, heard him grunt. He moved in and out once more; and then he was there, and she felt his buttocks clenching, felt the rush inside her, felt the faint warmth and wetness. And she used her arms to push him back up over her so that she could see his face: his eyebrows raised, his expression straining towards some greater glory, his eyes clenched shut--and then bursting open, unfocused, as the dam broke within him. It was wondrous to see; wondrous to know that it was her body that brought him such pleasure. Funny; she had never looked at Clarence's face during their loving.

He sagged against her, spent, and she cradled him down to her, feeling his racing heart begin to slow, feeling his breath rush through her hair, against her skin; until finally he gave a great groan--"goddageddup"--and pushed himself off her. She felt him withdraw from inside her, and a little rush of loss--or was that his semen? He flopped onto his back, and she rolled over to cradle herself against his side.

"I love you," he said finally. "That was... That was so..."

She kissed his cheek. "I love you too." She put his arm around him, and he gathered her up against him.

"What... I guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth," he said. "But... What brought this on?"

"I... It was time," she said. "I realized that I didn't want to be apart from you anymore."

"Oh?"

"After we went to Clarence, I just... Everything that he was just came back to me, and I realized..." She tightened her arms around him. "Everything I want is right here. I don't want to be apart from you. I want to be a part of you, forever."

She felt the chuckle under her skin, heard it in her ears. "That sounds like a proposal."

"I... I guess it is," she said.

"Isn't that supposed to happenbeforethe hot monkey sex?"

She felt her face color, wondered if he could feel the warmth of her skin against his chest. "Well, we did everything else backwards, why not this too? Everything that... Everything that Clarence had from me... It should've been yours. I don't care if you dump me right now, it... All this should've been yours, first, from the start. And now you finally have it. And that's what matters."

His arms tightened around her. "Well, I'm not going to dump you. Not the woman who just gave me everything." She heard the smile. "Forever sounds good to me."

She kissed his chest. "Me too." And there was another period of comfortable silence as she listened to his heart beat.

"So," he said. "I guess I should get up."

"Why?"

"I've got to get you an engagement ring."

"I suppose," she said. "But that can wait. Right now you have something more important to do."

"Oh?" he said. "What?"

"Well," she said, "we just claimed that lovemaking is supposed to happen right after you get engaged, right?" She reached down for his manhood. "And we just got engaged." She gave him her best grin.

"Hmm," he said. "I suppose I could put off the shopping for that."

"Besides, it's the second time I've done this," she said. "The first one went all wrong. Let's get it right this time."

It came out with a little less humor than she'd intended, but Nathan just kissed her forehead. "We will, baby. We will."