What Comes Next

Story Info
She received a video in the mail...
1.5k words
4.17
42.9k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love porn. I'm a healthy, 42 year old woman with a good job and nice home, a good husband who meets my needs just fine – save one. I love porn.

But I find most of it to be incredibly boring – there are a million movies and videos of beautiful women with big tits and shaved pussies, smiling into the camera and moaning while some guy empties a load of cum on their face. I like the "on their face" part – but I really like it when I get to watch someone hold her down and make her take it.

So, the other day, when I returned home from a day at the spa, you can imagine how excited I was to see that someone had sent me a video – I belong to an amateur video club and sometimes we trade home movies. This one was called "What Comes Next" and I was ready. I'd spent the day getting a mani/pedi, my cunt waxed clean, and I actually fell deeply asleep on the massage table, which was nice. Must have been that new tea. My skin was tingling and I was unusually sore from the Brazilian wax – but I was ready for some "me" time. I'd actually been a little wet since the massage.

So I click on the link, and the first thing I see is a close-up of a woman's mouth. She's not moving, but somebody else is. A big hard cock is poking at her lips, which are wet and red and slack – looks like she might not be a willing, or even conscious, participant. My kind of movie. So I strip off my panties, have a seat, and begin. As I watch, the cock slides slowly into the woman's mouth, curling her lower lip back against her teeth –she's drooling a little, making it easy for the cock to slip all the way in, down her throat, and then come back out again, all wet and slick and stiff Off screen, the man moans and begins to thrust harder. I hear another man chuckle.

I can already feel my clit starting to buzz, and as I slide my left hand under my t-shirt and tug on my nipple, rolling it in my fingers. His cock is now buried to the root in her mouth, crushing her red lips against her teeth, the side of the mans hairy ass and the black hair around his stiff cock obscuring my view as the man grunts "Uh! Uh! Ghhaaaaaaaahuhuh!" and he slides his cock out, trailing a rope of white sticky cum, his cock still jumping and spurting all over her swollen lips and exposed tongue..."Yeah! Make that bitch eat it!" someone says off camera. His hand runs the full length of his impressive cock, squeezing the last drops onto her lips and teeth, all the while he's saying "mmmmmmmmmm." My other hand has moved to my now very slippery pussy as I slowly rub my engorged clit. The scene changes.

Now the camera is above the woman, she's on her back on a table, a towel covering most of her face. I have to give these guys credit for creativity – they've strapped her with duct tape, from around her back, up the sides of each of her tits, and made a handle across her body. A man in a ski mask is straddling her unconscious form. He pulls the handle, which draws her magnificent tits together, and he is enthusiastically working his cock between them like he's riding a mechanical bull. "Whoooeeeee!" he shouts as he fucks her tits, clearly not caring if he hurts her or not. "Ride'em cowboy!" comes the shout from off camera, but the man stops messing around and gets his back into it, crushing her beneath him as he uses her cleft on his cock. I watch the muscles in his ass clench over and over, and then suddenly he leans back, pulling the handle like he's trying to lead a horse, the tape stretching her tits up and tight against his shaft and watch stream after stream of hot cum spatter all over her neck and chin. Too bad she's missing all this. But I'm not. I can hear myself breathe as I work on my cunt with my fingers. Fade. The scene changes again.

The view is from below. It takes me a minute to understand that I am looking at the woman's breasts, from under a table. It's a specially designed table, but I don't know who would create it or why – it's like there's a frame around her from just below her neck to just under her belly button, letting her tits hang free while the table supports her. As I watch, thinking how pretty they are – even bright red from the tape and the beating they have just taken, cum drying on them as I watch, pulling hard on my own nipple, hard enough to hurt – she begins to quiver a little...then a little more as they begin to sway, bouncing up and back – clearly she's still unconscious, because in a short time they are practically slapping back and forth as I hear a man moaning, the frame squeaking – someone is fucking the hell out of her. Can't wait to see. I'm grinding my clit with the knuckle of my thumb now, two fingers making wet sucking sounds as a slide them in and out of my cunt. I go slow. Not ready to cum yet. I slide down a little lower in the chair. Fade.

Now I get to see what's making her tits swing – another man, in another ski mask. He looks right at the camera in a way that makes my stomach drop and quiver. He's in between her spread thighs, she's still face down, her ass elevated slightly. He's moved her knees up like a frog and he's riding her hard, not just slamming into her but taking long, deep powerful strokes, a fierce grin on his face, his eyes never leaving the camera until it slides down his body and I get a close -up of him using her cunt like a warm, wet toy. I've started to moan loudly, imagining this man is holding me down like that and using me – my pussy lips clinging to his shaft as he slides out, crushed against him as he slams in. He has her cheeks spread apart and has worked his finger in her ass, timing it to his thrusts. "ahhhhh" I hear him say "You like this, don't you, whore? You like my big cock, don't you?" Then he pulls out and I watch as he shoots the biggest load I have ever seen all over her tight little asshole. I'm about to cum, squirming in the chair, I practically have my whole arm inside me but not yet. I know what comes next.

No need to change the scene, because he doesn't even slow down, He shoves the length of his whole cock to the root into her well-lubed ass. There's so much cum around her ring it starts to make a creamy mess around his cock as he ravages her. He was quiet before but now he's grunting, thrusting, smacking her ass hard with his hand. As you can imagine, this takes a while, which is fine with me. I slide a finger into my own asshole as he arches he back and takes his time, staring at the camera, grinding against her, making sure that if she can't feel it now, she will when she wakes up. "You'll know I was here, bitch. You'll never forget me." Finally, he cums – I don't get to see it because he buries it in her, as he moans like an animal. He doesn't move for a few minutes, letting his cock go soft inside her, but I'm still working on myself – and just when I think it's over, he settles back, thrusts his hips flush against her prone body, and as his eyes roll back I hear the sound of water hitting the floor and I realize he's pissing in her asshole, chuckling to himself as he does. When he finishes, he looks at the camera. "Did you like that, honey? I bet you did..." And I finally come hard, grinding myself against my fist and screaming, thank god I live alone – and I am surprised as the scene changes again.

There are three of them, and the view is from behind her head. She's back where she was at the beginning, and all three of them are jacking their cocks furiously, aiming at her face. They cum almost simultaneously, giving her the nastiest facial of her life, I'm sure, and as they stand around laughing, one of them grabs the camera and walks it around to their point of view. Cum is in her eyes, dripping out of her mouth on to her chin, even up her nose – and as the camera zooms in, I recognize the face.

My face.