What Comes Next?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Kate centered herself at the foot of the bed and faced me with her legs spread to shoulder-width.

"I want you to be quiet. No questions, no demands, nothing. I won't hurt you, but I want you to be quiet. Do you think you can do that?"

"Kate, I—"

She cut me off, her eyebrows raising and her head tilting up to catch the light. "No words. You can nod your head, or shake it, but no words. Do you understand?"

I almost said something back, almost yelled at her to let me up from the bed, but slowly the realization of what was going on sank into my addled mind. I felt my heartbeat kick it up a couple of notches.

While swallowing to coax some moisture into my mouth, I hesitantly nodded.

"Good."

She stood there, studying me, weighing her options as a small slim smile crept onto her face. Her hand reached down at the foot of the bed and produced a black silk scarf she must have stashed there sometime during the day. My eyes followed her movement as she took carefully measured paces towards the head of the bed again.

"Mike, I'm going to blindfold you with this. It's sheer enough that if you really need to, you can see a little through it, but I leave it up to you. If you keep your eyes closed, if you trust me enough to do this, then you won't be able to see anything at all. Nod if you understand me."

I nodded.

Kate continued as she secured the silk across my eyes, "If at any time, any of this goes too far, or if you really and truly want me to stop, tell me and I'll stop. But otherwise, don't speak unless I ask you to." She must have sensed my hesitation, because she added, "I want you to find some way to trust me on this, Mike. I promise that I am not going to damage or hurt you in any way that will last. You can make sounds if you like, you can respond with movement, but if I hear any words, I swear I will stop and release you, and we will just move on. If you nod to me, I will take that as your acceptance of this agreement."

I briefly opened my eyes a crack, testing just how see-through the blindfold was. There were shadows and images, but it was all gauzy enough that I couldn't see too much detail. I could make out where Kate was, and where the light was coming from, but not much more beyond that.

I paused for a second, then closed my eyes and nodded again.

"Excellent."

I heard some movement and my ears strained to figure out what was happening—fabric moving against fabric, the clop of Kate's heels on the hardwood floor of the bedroom as she moved around and the acutely ordinary sounds of objects being placed on a table. As my mind struggled to understand what she was doing, my nerves began to jangle. I pulled my arms a bit to test the restraints, but they were securely bound.

Kate tore the covers from the bed. The sudden coolness of the late night air scattered my thoughts and brought my attention sharply into focus. Whatever was going to happen next was happening now.

"First, I think we have to do something about these. Don't move. I don't want to hurt you."

I felt the shock of hard, cold steel against the inside of my ankle and instinctively held my breath as a coarse snip cut through the still air. Kate was using some sort of pruning or kitchen shears to cut away my pajama pants. I was less worried about the pajamas than I was with the fact that she was proceeding along the inside of my leg.

Each snip of the shears exposed a few more inches to the air, and the coolness crept up my legs. Kate wasn't hurrying either, but using deliberately timed snips that were methodical and precise. Having made her way to the knee of my left leg, she moved to the right and worked her way up the inside of my calf to the middle of my thigh.

Occasionally, I felt the sharp point of the shears against my skin, and as she went higher and higher, so did my pulse. I willed myself to be still as Kate began to approach the crotch of my pajamas, where my cock was caught somewhere between the swell of excitement and the shrinkage of fear. I began a very silent prayer, hoping she knew what she was doing with those things.

Kate carefully worked the shears through the inseam across the underside of my half-erect shaft, taking very small, measured snips as she navigated her way around the delicate flesh of my scrotum, which somehow managed not to draw tight in self-defense. When she finally cut through the last of the inseam, I let my breath out with a whoosh through pursed lips.

Kate chuckled, then turned the points of the shears northward up my body, cutting through the front of my pajamas in such a way that the sides of the blades brushed against my cock. I gasped at the touch of cold metal against the sensitive skin of the head as the shears forged their way through the helpless fabric of my pants. Finally, she cut through the elastic of the waistband and with two quick flicks of her wrists I was laid bare.

The mattress shifted as Kate moved off the bed and walked into the bathroom where she turned on the tap. She opened the cabinet and took something out, followed by the clink of what sounded like ceramic on the countertop. I was thirsty, too, but wasn't about to ask for water, remembering her rules about speaking. So I waited and listened as she came back into the room, noting the acoustic change of her satin heels as she moved from tile to wooden floor.

I felt her weight at the foot of the bed again and was surprised at the feel of a warmed towel being draped across my belly. My cock jumped in response.

"I think it's time to make things a little more interesting. This won't take long but I am going to need you to be very still again."

I instinctively held my breath again as the tips of the shears entered my pubic hair and snipped away as Kate began to trim. She worked quickly and carefully around my cock and balls, urging me to lift up from the mattress as she spread the cheeks of my ass to get further back. I tried to remain calm, knowing that if I tensed up, she'd be more likely to accidentally cut me, but it was a struggle to keep my physical cool.

She put the shears down, and a warm, moist sensation enveloped my groin as I realized Kate was lathering me with some kind of warm shaving foam she must have prepared in the bathroom. "Does that feel good?"

I nodded in reply. It was a welcome change from the feel of cold steel.

"Good. Now hold still. I'm going to shave you. I want your cock nice and clean, with no hair getting in the way. But you need to keep still again, because I'm using a straight razor. Would you like to watch?"

A straight razor! Is she out of her mind? I nodded quickly in alarm.

Kate pulled the blindfold off and looked at me with a definite kitty-with-the-cream expression on her face as she lifted up her hand to show me the ivory-handled straight razor she held. With a smile, she slowly opened it and let the candlelight catch the keen edge of the blade, then settled onto the bed next to me. She cradled my cock with her left hand to keep it out of the way and gently set the blade against my skin and began to scrape away the hair that remained.

I watched Kate work, my eyes moving from her hands to the expression on her face, this sort of intensely engrossed serenity. When she lifted her head, I almost looked away, but she held my gaze and smiled. As she began to move lower to my balls, my head fell back and I willed myself to relax against the repetitive friction of blade against skin.

When finished, she wiped away the remaining traces of shaving cream, then wrapped my freshly-shaved skin in a warm wet towel. She cleaned the razor and folded it away, setting it with the shaving bowl on the dresser. She then removed the towel from my cock, which had softened in the enveloping warmth, and examined her work.

"Very nice. Your cock looks much prettier like this. Bigger, too."

I felt her fingertips move across the strangely smooth skin. It was incredibly intimate and arousing to feel the soft, rounded probe of her fingers against the sensitive flesh at the root of my shaft, which was beginning to thicken in response. I closed my eyes to drink it in, losing myself in the all-new feeling of her caress as she let her hand encircle my cock and give it a gentle squeeze, to which it pulsed its eager response with a throb. Kate chuckled at that.

My eyes flew open when I suddenly felt something cold and hard at the tip of my cock sliding down towards the base, and looked down to see Kate's eyes watching my face as she slipped a metal ring down over my length and gently eased my balls through until the ring firmly encircled the base of my package. It pressed against the now-smooth skin of my groin. I gasped at the sudden pressure encircling me. Kate's smile widened. She turned to fasten small leather loops which were attached to the ring around each of my balls, drawing them away from the base of my thickening shaft.

I groaned at the tension created by this, and my cock flexed in response as Kate reached over to the dresser and dipped her hand into some lotion. Her soft fingers began smoothing it into my freshly shaved skin, taking long, languorous strokes up the shaft of my rapidly hardening cock. The veins along the sides bulged with the stimulation combined with the suddenly restricted circulation.

"Ahhh. Now that looks beautiful." She continued to stroke me, her fingers gripping tighter with the upstroke, coaxing me to become harder and harder still. "That's nice, Mike. Feel how hard your cock is getting? I love how thick you are… and how big your balls look like this."

Her hand moved to cup my balls, the skin of my sac tightly surrounding each of them. I let out a little moan at the sensation of her fingers moving across the tensioned nerves.

Kate lowered her head, and with the tip of her tongue, just barely tickled the skin beneath the swollen glans. Her hand encircled the base and held it steady as she used her tongue to trace a hot, wet ring around the tip of my cock in slow, deliberate circles. My eyes closed again as I savored her soft tongue moving around the engorged head again and again.

I suddenly felt her mouth envelop me and suck, bringing even more blood into it.

With a pop, she pulled off and looked at me, then lollipopped my head again, faster. Then, with her eyes on mine, she watched my face intently as her lips slid down my shaft, lower and lower, until the tip of her nose nearly touched my belly. I was amazed to see my wife, who had never been much for oral sex before, take my entire cock down her throat for the first time, and even more amazed to see how much she was enjoying it.

Who the hell was this, and what had she done with my wife?! Was I actually awake?

Kate pulled off me with a wet suck, a thin bridge of saliva linking the tip of my cock to her mouth, and smiled. "Surprise, lover."

My mouth gaped as she went down on me again, her mouth swallowing me with warm, wet suction as she began to use her tongue on the underside of my shaft. Her hands caressed my balls as she swallowed my cock deeply. Under normal circumstances, I probably would have come quickly and hard. But the cock ring helped me hold back, and I was able to enjoy the feeling of Kate's mouth.

She took me deeply into her mouth again, and held there, her hands on my hips pulling me up to her, urging me to thrust back. I strained to lift my hips from the bed for what seemed to be forever, until she pulled off me with a gasp and brushed the hair from her eyes. She then released my cock and stood, undoing the brooch at her collar and unbuttoning her shirt, all while looking at me. She let it fall to the floor and began peeling the tights from her legs to reveal a slim black satin thong with bands riding up high on the curve of her hips. Kate stood before me wearing only those three-inch satin padlocked heels and admired her handiwork, my naked body spread-eagle on the bed with my rampant cock straining angrily towards the ceiling.

Finally, Kate climbed back onto the bed and up over my body, pausing to trail her tongue around my nipples. She bit them, her sharp teeth sending a shock of pleasure though my body with a buzz. As she moved further up, I thought she would kiss me, but she had other ideas in mind.

She straddled my chest, and sat, my eyes drawn to the tiny dark satin triangle that covered her sex. I could smell her arousal, could feel the wet heat of her cunt against the skin of my chest as she straddled me.

"Can you feel how wet you made me?" Kate slipped her hand into her thong and I watched the fabric move as she began to stroke her clit. She started to roll her hips back and forth as she played with herself, grinding against my chest. "I loved sucking your cock that deep. I loved feeling you deep in my throat and feeling your balls against my chin. But now I think it's my turn."

With that, she curled her fingers around the thin straps of her thong and pulled. With a small tear, they snapped, revealing a pussy that was freshly shaved as clean as my cock. Kate thrust her hips forward and my head instinctively rose to meet her, my tongue slipping into the wet folds of her cunt. Kate's fingers ran through my hair and cradled me, pulling me closer into her as she began to thrust into my mouth. Her swollen clit pressed against my tongue and between my lips, her pubic bone mashing into my nose as she fucked my face.

I tried to devour her as fiercely as I could, sucking her clit into my mouth and flicking it as she groaned a low, animal sound. She shifted forward again, guiding me down to the entrance of her pussy. I thrust my tongue as deeply into her as I could, knowing that it probably wasn't going to take too much to send her over the edge. Kate used her free hand to push my face harder into her, forcefully crushing her clit into my nose up and down as she rode my mouth, and I began to hear a rhythmic "unh… unh… unh…oh… oh… oh…" that grew louder and louder.

Suddenly, Kate grabbed my head with both of her hands and her weight drove hard into my mouth as she came. I could feel her clit dancing in hard jerky spasms against my lips as her body shuddered above me.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she released my head and I fell back to the mattress with a gasp as I fought to catch my breath. Kate looked down at me, her breasts heaving as hair fell about her face in wanton curls, her eyes half-lidded with pleasure. She smiled at me as if to say, "Good boy."

Kate looked back over her shoulder at my throbbing cock, which had grown so hard it was bouncing lightly with every beat of my pulse. She turned her back to me and straddled my body in reverse, letting her hair fall to tickle across my shaft. I shuddered at the lightness of the touch. Her lips brushed against the head again and I jumped. She blew gently against the side of my cock, the moist heat of her breath making me moan with frustration. She laughed softly and moved further down, brushing the hardened pebbles of her nipples along my length as she continued to tease me.

I watched with expectation as she sat back on her haunches and carefully positioned herself so that the swollen lips of her cunt were just barely touching the tip of my cock. Her hand gripped me firmly as she stroked the length of her slit with me, the moisture glittering in the candlelight as I groaned. I tried to lift my hips to meet her, but she held me still. I watched the muscles of her back move in the candlelight as she ran circles around her clit with the tip of my cock, moaning as she aroused herself.

Kate looked at me over her shoulder and watched the expression on my face as she sank down. My aching shaft parted the lips of her pussy and was engulfed in the silky heat of her flesh. I threw my head back and groaned loudly, my back arching against the restraints. I felt the wetness of her pussy coating my cock like I never had before, until I felt her swollen lips surround the very root of my shaft, the soft folds against my fresh-shaved skin. Kate began to rise and fall, and I lay there helpless as she fucked me at her own pace.

She took me deeply inside while her hips moved in a circular, grinding motion. I felt fingertips dancing across her clit as she played with herself. I then watched in amazement as she looked back, sucked a middle finger into her mouth, her tongue lathering it as if it were another cock. Kate reached back and circled the pink rosebud of her ass with the wetness of her saliva. She brought the finger back to her mouth again as she fucked me, and then reached back and slowly inserted it until two knuckles were buried deep inside her ass.

I was spellbound by the sight as she fingered herself, thrusting in and out in time as she began to ride me again in earnest.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good," she moaned. "I can feel your cock sliding into my pussy with my finger. It feels so fucking good, Mike. God…" She added a second finger to the first and I watched her work them in and out of her ass as she fucked me with a grinding bounce, completely lost in pleasuring herself with her fingers and my cock while I lay there bound to the bed.

Kate was getting deeply into this now, and her hips moved faster on me as she began to give in to an animal hunger. She withdrew her fingers from her ass, and I could see her anus contract from its stretched shape as she concentrated on fucking me harder and faster, wanting more of me than she could manage while supporting herself with one hand. She shifted and leaned back over my body. The angle change of her hips forced the underside of my shaft to put pressure on the inside of her pelvic bone. My cock was so hard I swore I could feel the ridges of her g-spot rubbing against my head as she pistoned up and down on me with building force. Kate made raw, incoherent sounds now as if she was possessed by some primitive spirit, and I was desperate to meet her.

"Nnnhh… oh God, Mike… I… fuck, baby…" Kate babbled. Finally she stopped, her chest heaving with the effort, and threw her body forward over my legs.

I could feel her hands on my ankles as she worked frantically to untie my legs from the bedposts. As soon as they were released, she fell back over me again and lifted herself up so that she was suspended with the first inch or two of my shaft nestled between her swollen lips. "C'mon Mike, fuck me. Fuck me, damn it!"

I wasted no time in obliging, planting my feet on the mattress and slamming my hips up into her hard, watching the flesh of her ass quake with the force of the impact. Kate threw her head back with an "Oh!" as I drove into her again, making a statement of my need for her with each jarring stroke of my shaft. The feel of her ass slapping into the saddle of my hips was like nothing else, and I began to pound into her relentlessly.

Kate reached down with her right hand and I felt the tips of her fingers occasionally brush against my cock as she began to stroke her clit in a rapid up-and-down motion. The muscles of her pussy gripped my cock as I drove into her. I felt a deep stirring in my balls, telling me that I was about to completely lose it inside her. I was grunting now, and she matched me with every stroke, her fingers dancing frantically over her swollen clit.

"Yes… that's it, Mike… do me hard, baby… that's it, fuck my pussy harder, you bastard! C'mon, baby… tell me. Tell me to come. Please baby, tell me to come! Let me come all over your cock!"

That did it. "Fuck, Kate," I grunted back at her, "come for me, baby. I want to make you come all over my fucking cock, nnnnnhhhh…. I can't hold out, Kate… I'm gonna fucking cum! Come on, baby, come with me… come with me now!"