What Comes Next?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's head fell back again and I watched as her body tensed above mine, the wave of her orgasm flooding her body like some sort of sexual tsunami. I rose to meet her, my cock jack-hammering into her with so much force I was like a fucking machine. A growl started somewhere deep in my throat, rising in pitch and volume until I exploded into her with a howl.

My body jerked beneath Kate as she came almost immediately after my swollen cock jetted the first spurt of cum into her, the muscles of her pussy gripping me rhythmically. I felt what seemed like a gush of fluid warmth cascading over my aching balls. My eyes were shut so tight I saw spots of dancing light against the reddish canvas of my eyelids.

Kate collapsed on me as both of our chests heaved in a desperate attempt to get oxygen into our bodies, breathing almost in unison as we gradually came back to our senses. She rolled off me and managed to untie my hands from the headboard. As she collapsed to the mattress, I weakly threw an arm around her sweat-drenched body. Kate curled up against my shoulder, placing a hand on my sweat-soaked chest.

After a while, I finally recovered enough to say, "Jesus, Kate. What the hell was that?"

I felt Kate's cheek on my shoulder as she smiled in response. "You liked that, huh?"

"Like? That was fucking amazing. I can't believe what just happened! Where the heck did that come from?"

"You."

"Wh--… what?"

Kate propped herself up on her elbow and looked at me. "Tell me about Max and Karen, Mike."

I stared back at her for such a long time I must have looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a semi doing ninety. Kate laughed, and urged me on. "Well, who are they?"

"How long have you been reading my stories?"

"Long enough, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I'd say so…. But how did you know it was me doing the writing?"

"Come on, Mike, I might be a bitch sometimes but I'm not dumb. It wasn't hard to figure out. But you haven't answered me yet: who are they?"

I hesitated, unsure for a second. Then I took a deep breath and surrendered the truth.

"It's us."

Kate examined my face me as I waited for her response. Finally, a sly smile curled at the corners of her mouth. "I know."

"Then why did you ask?"

"Because I wanted to hear you say it. It had to come from you, not me. It was your secret, and I didn't want to take it away from you. I needed you to tell me yourself."

I searched her eyes for a bit, looking for the truth, and that's all I saw there: open, honest truth. I nodded and smiled back. "Okay… okay. Thanks, Kate."

Kate let her head fall back to the pillow and she snuggled her lips to my ear. "You're welcome, lover. Any time."

We lay there for a while, and I felt Kate's lips begin to move against the sensitive skin of my earlobe. I moaned my appreciation, and my cock, still encased in the ring and harness and lolling at half-mast, rolled with a twitch in response.

"So tell, me, Mike. What comes next?"

******

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks to Asylum Seeker and SelenaKittyn for their help in editing this story. Your assistance was invaluable, and I'm grateful for your input.